Raped Teaser - Cover

Raped Teaser

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - At eighteen, Barbara Willows was a gorgeous girl who loved to tease guys, so she got what she deserved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Barbara got her breath back, she peered at the two men in a daze. Her pretty head lolled to one side. Her eyes widened and she cried, "Oh, my God, it's getting dark out! How long have I been here?"

Glen was lighting a cigarette. He set one foot up on the cot and gazed at Barbara's jutting tits. "Don't worry about it, baby," he said with a lewd grin. "You ain't going anywhere till we're finished."

"Finished!" Barbara gasped. A quiver of unwanted excitement flashed through her twat. "You've done everything to me!" It was a plea for mercy.

Fred chuckled, eyeing her cute young snatch. "No, we haven't," he said. "As soon as our cocks get hard again, we're really gonna start fucking you."

"Oh!" Barbara gasped and a shudder ran through her luscious young body. The full meaning of his words frightened and thrilled her at the same time. The fear she could understand - the thrill puzzled her.

As the two men smoked and lewdly gazed at her defenseless body, she lay thinking with alarm. Why are my tits getting so excited by his eyes? God, my nipples are getting hard right in front of him! Look at him grinning! What lust in his eyes! God, my tits are tingling!

Fred blew smoke at her crotch and laughed, "Now that's what I call a miniskirt!"

He was staring at her pussy with his hot eyes, looking at the damage Glen had done to her wet shorts with his knife. The fullness of her hips had made the material hike up under her lovely round ass and onto her flat belly. Her juicy young twat was absolutely exposed to their view.

Barbara's lovely legs began to quiver. She couldn't stop them. The two men were chuckling, sort of laughing at her, both of them hotly eyeing her soaked young cunt. She didn't have the strength to close her legs.

She was afraid to close them anyway. The men would probably order her to open them. So she lay panting softly, her ripe young tits responding to their burning eyes, her pussy palpitating hotly against her will.

Glen and Fred finished their cigarettes and said something about food. To Barbara's complete amazement, they left her tied to the cot and they went into the kitchen and fixed food for the three of them.

They spoon-fed Barbara, giving her plenty of nourishment, followed by good strong coffee. "This'll keep up your strength," Glen joked with her.

"Yeah," Fred chuckled. "You're gonna need it."

She soon found out what they meant. The minute dinner was over, the two horny men started kissing her all over.

"Ohh, noooo, please don't do this to me!" Barbara begged, writhing as two hot mouths and four burning hands started inflaming every inch of her luscious young body.

A hot wet mouth attacked her jutting, pink-nippled tits. Another kissed her open wet cunt and a tongue came darting up into her feverish little fuck-hole.

"Oh, ohhhhh!" Barbara gasped and moaned. Her lovely body arched on the bed. The men were driving her mad with desires she didn't want. Her little pink tongue was licking nervously at her ripe juicy lips. Her arching tits were aching for touches. Her pussy was dripping with cum, burning for more deep pleasures. She was panting hotly.

"Don't make me like this," she whimpered, twisting her beautiful cunt as if she liked it to be teased by men. "Please don't... you're making me so hot! Ohhhhh, don't... stop... no more... ohhhhh, please, please... my tits, my pussy! Ohhhh, don't!"

Glen gave Fred a wink. Fred licked the tip of his tongue slowly round and round each of her spiking pink nipples. Glen used just the tip of his finger round and round her hot wet pussy-lips, teasing her juicy little slit.

Barbara muttered a low hot moan and thrust her hungry young twat upwards at the teasing fingertip. Glen lifted his finger. Barbara moaned and pushed her cunt up further. He withdrew his finger and she humped her twat up in the air, grunting. Her eyes were closed now and twisted up in pleasure-pain.

"Please, please," she was panting then, twisting her pussy. "Don't tease me. Give it to me!"

"What?" Glen teased. "What do you want?"

"Oh, you know!" she cried, trying to get her cunt in contact with his hand. "Please, use your finger!"

"Where?" he chuckled. "Just what do you want me to do with my finger?"

Of course, it was pretty obvious what the poor girl wanted and needed. Her luscious cunt was oozing with hot cum-juices and her pink pussy-hole was open and hungry for something to get into it.

"Give it to me!" Barbara gasped unable to hold back the horny words. "Ohhhhh, give me your finger! Please! Push it up my pussy! Ohhhh, please, shove it up my cunt! I wanna cummmmm!"

The men chuckled with pleasure. Fred gobbled up one of her neat tits and played hotly with the other.

Glen rammed all of his finger up into her juicy hot twat.

"Oh!" Barbara gasped. She humped her pussy viciously on his rampaging finger, fucking her hot cunt furiously. "I'm cummmmmiiinnngggg!" she was shrieking, screwing her cute ass all over, humping her twat faster on Glen's divine finger. "I'm cumming and cumming! Ohhhh, I've never cum so much in my life! Ohhhh, make me cummmmm! Finger-fuck me! Suck me! Ohhh, do anything to me, but let me cummmmm!"

She was obviously delirious now, and the men loved it. She was one lovely piece of ass lying there, twisting and writhing for cock and sex-pleasure. She looked gorgeous this way, moving her tits and cunt and ass like a nymphomaniac, dying for fucking.

Fred took her violently when his partner moved out of the way. He rolled onto the breathless girl and crushed her firm young body to the cot. She gasped hotly and whimpered as his giant dick throbbed wetly against her inner thighs. Then he rammed it home.

Barbara howled and threw her pretty legs real wide as he joyfully thrust every inch of his massive cock up into her crazed fuck-hole.

Then he was fucking her madly, pumping his big prick faster and faster in and out of her drenched clenching cunt. She fired him up with her hot moaning and passionate gasps of "Ohhhh, fuck me! Fuck me!"

The turned-on beauty, so young and so horny, got him to screwing her twat viciously, drilling her cunt with ever faster speed, and she was fucking back at him hotly. She started squealing and shrieking as her pussy flooded with more hot cum and he kept pounding his stiff meat to her saucy young twat.

Barbara was dazed with cum-pleasure in her cunt, unable to believe that she was being so thoroughly fucked by a big man with a lust for all of her body.

Fred rammed his big thick cock harder and faster into her screwing, writhing young pussy. Barbara wasn't fully aware of it, but she was humping with him, grinding her slippery wet twat all over his driving, plunging dick.

Out of her head as her pussy throbbed with more hot cum, she gasped, "Ohhh! Give it to me! Hump me! Fuck me! Screw me! Ohhh, my pussy's so hot! Fuck your cock up my hot cunt, mister! Uh-uh-uh! Ohhhh, fuck me!"

Fred let out a low animal growl. He drilled the full length of drenched cock up into her twisting little cunt-hole. "Aaaagggg!" he groaned as big wads of thick cock-cream ripped up out of his burning nuts and poured into Barbara's sucking young cunt.

His gushing prick drove the girl out of her mind. It was shooting its fiery load of jism way up in her steaming young snatch. He could feel her twat fucking hotly on his spitting prick, and then she was humping furiously and whimpering with pleasure.

"Mmmmmm!" she moaned. "Fuck it into me! Oh my God! Fuck me, mister! I'm getting my rocks off again! Ohhhh, I can't believe it! I'm cumming more and more! Oh! Here it cums!"

She let out a shriek of pure joy, thrusting her hot cunt up to meet Fred's plunging, shooting cock. She was cumming wetly, panting hotly, gasping for breath.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh, you're fucking me to death!" she squealed, fucking her cunt faster. "Ohhhh, don't stop!"

But he had to stop. His big dick was thoroughly drained of cum by her writhing, sucking young pussy. He rolled off of her arching young body laughing with pleasure, panting for breath.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.