Raped Teaser - Cover

Raped Teaser

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - At eighteen, Barbara Willows was a gorgeous girl who loved to tease guys, so she got what she deserved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Barbara actually thought the sex session was over. The two men were standing near the cot, smoking cigarettes, their big dongs limp and wet. She was still writhing a little, sort of curling on the mattress, feeling wickedly creamy-dreamy. She was panting for breath, her tits all tingly and her pussy leaking wetly. She had every reason to believe the men were finished with her. After all, they'd done everything to her!

"Want a puff?" Glen asked. He held his cigarette to her lips and watched her inhale some smoke. When she had blown the smoke out between pursed lips, she gazed up at him and murmured, "Thank you."

The men returned to their talk about the old days in prison. Barbara heaved a soft sigh, thinking about what they had done to her. She couldn't believe it really had happened. She had sucked cock! Two big horny men had fucked her cunt! She suddenly felt thoroughly sexed.

That's why she gasped when the men stopped smoking and started petting her body all over again. "What... are you doing?" she said, feeling her sensitive pink nipples hardening, feeling her pussy warming.

It was Fred mouthing her tits. He grinned and said, "Getting you hot, honey."

Glen licked his big tongue over her quivery little clit. "You've rested long enough." Barbara caught her breath. "But you've already done everything to me!" she gasped. She was wishing her tits wouldn't get so aroused for Fred and her cunt wouldn't get so excited for Glen.

"Everything?" Fred chuckled, licking at her pink nipple. "You call that everything? Shit. Now we're gonna have a party with you!"

"Ohhh, noooo," Barbara cried as Fred gobbled up a tit and Glen speared his tongue up into her hot little fuck-hole.

For the next ten minutes all she could do was lie twisting in agony as the two horny men turned her body on for more burning sex. She was tossing and turning under their tantalizing tongues and hands. Her whole beautiful body grew hotter and hotter, tenser and tenser, till she was a panting, moaning, giddy female.

Through glazed hot eyes she saw the men get up and start stripping themselves naked. She felt like she was dreaming one of her erotic dreams of big beautiful men all naked and hot to trot with her. But this was the real thing! She stared at their immense stiff pricks.

The big powerful man named Fred suddenly got on the cot and straddled her chest. Chuckling lewdly, he used his ass-cheeks to tease her spiking pink nipples. This drove Barbara crazy. What a feeling! But worse than that was his huge stiff man-cock, oozing clear fluid at the end, bobbing right over her mouth!

"Noo, nooo," she panted, feeling her tits hardening with desire as the other man kept sucking her crazed clit.

"Suck my cock," Fred said, shoving his dork to her soft sexy lips.

His enormous cock looked more like a weapon than a pleasure-toy. It was very long and very thick, his cock-head wet with his sex, dripping some fluid onto her parted lips. Barbara groaned, turning her head away, but he just followed her mouth with his dick, rubbing it against her moaning lips.

"Suck me off," he said again.

Barbara felt frightened - frightened by these sex-hungry men, frightened by her own crazy feelings. She had blown this cock before and it had made her like it. She didn't want to whimper and suck his dick as if she liked it.

She looked up at Fred with pleading eyes, but he just laughed at her. Grinning lewdly, making her watch, he gripped his giant cock and started jacking the skin up and down, knowing it fascinated as well as frightened the cute little cockteaser. He wanted to humiliate her and force her to watch one of the big cocks she was used to teasing.

"Stick your tongue out," he ordered lustfully.

Barbara could see the terrifying need in his eyes. This man really wanted a pretty girl to do things to his big wet prick. And she was afraid not to obey. She slipped her tongue out between her lovely lips.

Grasping his throbbing dick tensely, he rubbed his cock-head slowly round and round her tongue, making her eat his pre-cum.

"Lick it, kitten," he muttered hotly, swirling his bulging cock-head over her wiggly little tongue. "Lick it nice for Fred. That's the girl. You like that, don't you? It's what a pretty chick like you needs. A big stiff dick to lick and love, instead of tease."

"Ohhhh," Barbara moaned. She didn't mean to, but Glen's big tongue up her fuck-hole and Fred's horny cock against her sensitive tongue made her moan.

"Now take it into your pretty mouth and suck it off," Fred said thickly.

She had been made to suck and fuck these men in the cabin, and now that it was over she had thought maybe it wasn't so bad after all. But there was something scary and humiliating about these terribly horny men. It was like they wanted to possess her completely and totally. She had never let any guy do that to her. Now she had no choice!

Still, as unwilling as she was, she felt small shivers of excitement flashing through her tits and cunt. There was something wickedly fascinating about being a sex slave to two big naked males. But there was also something alarming about it.

Fred's cock looked bigger than before, like it would fill her mouth if he made her blow him.

"Suck it, God dammit!" Fred roared. He was getting impatient with her childish behavior.

Reluctantly, the quivering girl parted her sensual lips and let him ease his massive dick into her mouth. She stared up at him in wonder and fear as he grinned down at her. He was slowly fucking his monstrous cock in and out of her hot young mouth.

Barbara's nostrils flared as she breathed hotly as his huge prick slipped in and out between her sensitized lips. Why did his cock-skin feel so good against her lips? Why was her mouth sucking on his cock-head as if it liked it? She couldn't understand.

Maybe it's because of that other man, Glen, she thought feverishly. He's eating my pussy so much!

Fred pushed more of his thick cock into her hot mouth and fucked it in and out slowly, pleasurably.

"Lick it while you suck it," he said heatedly. Barbara's mouth was chock full of his enormous cock, but she managed somehow to get her little tongue working round and round his bulging cock-head as he mouth-fucked her.

She was sucking wetly now, small gurgling sounds escaping her throat as her hot mouth grew accustomed to the feel and taste of the cock.

Fred was obviously getting lots of pleasure from her mouth and, though Barbara hated him for it, she couldn't help softening her mouth and letting him fuck his big dick hotly. It alarmed her that his cock seemed to be growing thicker, longer and more swollen as she blew him.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned around his huge prick, because Glen was driving her cunt into another frenzy of orgasm. Her tongue flicked and licked hotly on Fred's mouth-fucking cock as her pussy flooded again.

Her cum was hardly completed when she felt Glen moving between her pretty legs. She couldn't see him because Fred blocked her view, but she could sure feel what he was doing!

Glen was chuckling, eyeing her beautiful wet cunt. Then he was kneeling between her outstretched young thighs. He reached beneath her quivery young ass and grabbed her ass-cheeks, lifting her up, exposing every open inch of her juicy young snatch.

Still chuckling, he gripped his mighty hard-on and shoved his cock up into her soaked little fuck-hole.

"Mmm!" Barbara cried on Fred's swollen prick. Fantastic thrills shot through her tight little belly as Glen's massive cock came ripping into her pussy. Her senses reeled as the giant cocks fucked her mouth and cunt.

Both men were having great fun and pleasure. Fred was grinning down at the pretty girl who was moaning so hotly on his enormous wet prick. It felt so good to have his huge cock sliding smoothly in and out of her cute mouth. He knew his buddy was actually helping him get a tremendous blow-job. Glen's stiff prick slip-sliding in and out of Barbara's drenched fuck-hole made her so soft and horny that she couldn't help but suck his dick with a passion. Her female sex simply overwhelmed her and made her like the big cock sliding between her hot lips and made her lick at it hornily with her cute little tongue.

As for Glen, he was in seventh heaven, chuckling with pleasure as he fucked the squirming young girl. How many nights in prison he had whacked off his dick just thinking about a girl like this one, so pretty and so hot.

He had Barbara by the hips, gripping them in his big hot hands. He was twisting them for her, lifting her cute ass up off the cot. He kept turning her smooth curvy hips this way and that, now to the left, now to the right, while his erect hot prick was driving madly into her juicy little pussy.

This twisting and turning of the moaning girl's hips gave him even greater thrills in his cock because it made her tight young cunt suck him off. Her soft wet pussy was squirming round and round his drilling dick even as he fucked it hard in and out of her twat.

Barbara was groaning because of this overwhelming sucking and fucking. Glen's big dick was pounding savagely at her horny young twat, driving her wild with unheard-of passions. The stinging, thrilling feelings up her cunt got her hotter and hotter against her will. She thought at first that the room was getting warmer. Then it dawned on her that it was she herself who was getting hot!

Unable to fight her own desires now, she thrust her pretty head up off the cot, forcing her mouth over Fred's slip-sliding cock. Lashing her cute tongue at his cock-head and squeezing his thick cock-shaft between her lips, she brought him off even as Glen's rampaging dick exploded angrily up her cunt.

The two cocks went crazy in her mouth and pussy. Glen's was pumping furiously into her twisty, squishy cunt-hole and Fred's was spitting big gushes of hot cock-cream down her gulping throat. Barbara felt suddenly immersed in male cum, as if she were being drowned in the stuff. It was not an unpleasant feeling.

Absolutely thrilled by the dick shooting cum in her hot belly, she gobbled hungrily at Fred's pumping cock, sucking all the cum out of his nuts as her hot little cunt sucked up Glen's jism.

When the big man-cocks stopped filling her with burning creams, Barbara lay gasping. She was suddenly ashamed. Her pretty pussy was still squirming from the tremendous fucking it got. Her eyes were soft and glazed and a little frightened. It was dawning on her that these two sex-crazed males could drive her out of her mind with lust.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.