Raped Teaser - Cover

Raped Teaser

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - At eighteen, Barbara Willows was a gorgeous girl who loved to tease guys, so she got what she deserved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Barbara was amazed to find herself tied to the damp, sweaty cot, thrilling lewdly as two strange men turned her into a whimpering, cum-soaked female. They were all over her, their mouths licking and sucking at her tits and pussy passionately.

She wanted to plead, "No!" as the hot mouths frustrated and teased her. She moaned hotly as the erotic rape held her spellbound.

The men continued to lick her luscious young tits and cunt and feel her naked flesh all over, playing with her ass a lot. Barbara could feel her body yielding to their horny power. Even worse for her was the fact that dripping, dribbling cum-juice kept seeping out of her squishy fuck-hole, quenching the sucking man's great thirst.

Still, she couldn't tell them to stop.

Glen looked into her sex-flushed young face. "Baby, you're really getting hot, ain't you?"

Barbara's full ripe lips quivered. Her pink tongue flickered. And she whimpered, "I... I can't help it."

Glen grinned lewdly, giving one of her spiking pink nipples a teasing lick. "Of course you can't," he said. "Feels good, doesn't it, getting your tits and pussy licked all at once?" "Yesssss," Barbara moaned. Then she realized what she'd said and her glazed eyes widened. "I mean, no," she panted.

The two men laughed, eyeing her vibrant young body, so obviously horny, so supple and lithe and squirmy on the cot. Her tits were heaving and her pretty snatch was soaked. She was horny out of her mind and they knew it.

Fred stood back from Barbara's twisting wet cunt, watching her hump for more pleasure. "She's ripe for fucking," he said hotly. Her cuntlips were parted for cock and her fuck-hole was like a hot magnet. "Maybe she ought to see what she's gonna get."

The two men stood up on opposite sides of the cot and grinned at her as they slowly unzipped their pants. "Would you like to see two giant man-cocks, baby?" Glen teased.

"No, no, nooo, please... " Barbara panted.

Glen winked at his partner and both men lewdly whipped out their pricks-two thick, wet, throbbing hunks.

I must be going crazy, Barbara thought frantically. Why am I looking at their cocks? Is it because they're so big? God, but they're big!

Dazed and amazed, her body steaming with female heat, she was lying there looking straight at the dicks. She turned her pretty head this way and that, peering over her tip-tilted tits, first at Glen's drenched cock, then at Fred's. And she knew that both men were going to push those huge cocks up her tight little fuck-hole. The mere thought of it was electrifying.

"Please... , don't," she whimpered helplessly. Their dicks looked so dangerous, so monstrous, so powerful! A not-so-strange tickle began in her belly and her sweet young pussy started quivering. She was so hot, like she often got when in bed, and she was feeling now exactly like she did just before she shoved a vibrator up her cunt!

Oh, dear God, she thought hotly. I want their big pricks ramming up my pussy! I want these horrifying strangers to fuck the hell out of my cunt!

And as these embarrassing thoughts burned in her overheated mind, she imagined a real big man-cock drilling into her pussy.

Barbara's breath came in shorter gasps as the men forced her to gaze at their rough and ready cocks. Now she was lying practically naked and thoroughly horny, slave to these lust-driven males.

She caught her breath in her throat as the two men leaned over her and started sliding their big hot hands all over her tits and cunt and ass and legs and belly.

Barbara could plainly see their stiff cocks, which were both erect and pulsing, dribbling clear fluids onto the cot next to her body. It didn't take much for her to think of those dicks shooting big loads of cock-cream up her fuck-hole. She wanted to whimper in protest, but her body kept wiggling and writhing like she very much wanted their giant cocks.

Now Fred was mauling her ripe jutting tits, making them come alive for him. Glen was running his hand under her quivery ass, feeling her up. Barbara moaned. Her cute little ass was on fire!

She couldn't help getting awfully horny. She kept getting glances of the man-cocks, so thick and hard, so wet and hot. The very sight of them made her pussy tremble, and she knew that if her hands were free she'd push some fingers right up into her drenched pussy-hole.

She suddenly went limp on the cot and a soft gasp of surrender escaped her pretty lips. She could no longer fight against her body's needs for these two naked and thick dicks. She was almost crazy with female lust. She spread her lovely legs real wide and strained her nice tits upward, looking hard at Glen's huge wet cock. With her eyes riveted to his giant prick, she parted her moist lips and moaned like a hurt little animal.

It was Fred who moved first, though. He couldn't stand another minute of the sight of such a young beautiful girl so horny for fucking. And yet Barbara whimpered, "No, please, don't fuck me!"

Fred, with a joyful smile and low growl of lust, got on top of the quivering young girl, stationing his hips between her lovely thighs. Even as Barbara continued to beg for mercy, she quivered with pleasure as the big man crawled up between her outspread legs.

"Ohhhh, nooooo!" she gasped. "Don't do it to me!"

She got it almost as soon as she protested. His enormous wet prick came sliding wetly into her furry little cunt and inched up into her hot fuck-channel, digging deeper and deeper, all the way into her quivering cunt.

Barbara caught her breath as the full length of the stiff dick came sliding into her body, moving fluidly right into her hot young belly. Fred lunged the rest of his big cock into her fuck-hole and Barbara gasped. She couldn't help moaning when his big nuts slapped against her hot little ass. His monstrous cock was as deep in her as a prick can get in a girl.

His body on hers felt so strong, and he smelled of cigarettes and after-shave lotion. His dick was thicker than her vibrators and fleshier. And, oh, so stiff!

"Fuck it to 'er, Fred!" Glen rasped hotly. "Give it to 'er good!"

"Ohhhh, don't," Barbara cried, shivering from head to foot. "It's soooo big! Don't give it to me! Ohhhh, please, don't fuck me!"

This was the crucial moment in Barbara's sex life. After years of cock-teasing - of making pricks stiff and leaving them flat - she finally was writhing under a real man, feeling his enormous cock sliding in and out of her squishy little twat, his nuts slapping loudly against her horny ass-cheeks, his pelvis pounding against hers.

Fucking a man-cock instead of a dildo was so different! She had to control her vibrators, but Fred was driving his living dick. He started fucking her hornily, hungrily, drilling all of his starved prick into her sweet wet cunt. Barbara couldn't resist liking it, because the men had her so turned on in the first place. Now this man was going to screw her pussy wildly and make her get off thrillingly, crazily.

She moaned and twisted her cunt so that his pumping pelvis bone would hit right on the target of her quivery little clit. Panting hotly, she let her pussy fuck back at him. Seconds later her pretty head was spinning and her soaked fuck-hole was clenching tightly around his immense cock-shaft as her pussy started humping for every driving lunge. She whimpered. She gasped. She fucked.

Her mind was reeling now. She couldn't think of rapists or strange men or torture or torment. All she could think of was this big thick cock ramming so wonderfully up her horny cunt-hole.

Then even her thinking was fucked out of her, and all she could do was feel, and what she was feeling was outrageously delicious! She thrust her spiking pink nipples up against the fucking man's hairy chest and started fucking her cunt hotly with him, reaching for his mighty thrusts.

She groaned. She squealed. She shrieked. And she was cumming and cumming as the horny panting male kept fucking his huge dick in and out of her horny twat.

Then came the Big One-a fantastic explosion in the pit of her hot belly, then burning heat coursing through her whole body, her mind buzzing with ecstasy as wave after wave of cunt-juice flooded the screwing man's throbbing cock.

"Ohhhhh!" she cried, feeling Fred suddenly shaking violently on her fucking young body. She was gasping because she could feel his big cock spitting savagely into her belly. As his dick pumped load after load of thick cock-cream, she could feel his prick expanding and forcing her cuntlips ever wider. The thrills of his fucking, shooting dick drove her wild and she grunted and thrust her wet cunt hotly up at him. Her pussy was sucking his big dick off, forcing his cock to spurt and squirt and gush violently.

The glory of the fucking left Barbara moaning dizzily. Her whole body was alive with sex-thrills. Her twat was twitching around the cock, clenching on it, and if her arms were free she would have thrown them around the man right then. It felt as if this was the biggest and nicest cock a girl could fuck and she felt that she had cum so much better with his dick than with any dildo.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.