Raped Teaser - Cover

Raped Teaser

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - At eighteen, Barbara Willows was a gorgeous girl who loved to tease guys, so she got what she deserved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Barbara was breathless and afraid on the cot. The eyes of the two horny men frightened her. She had seen this hot male look in other eyes, but this was the first time she ever saw it while she was tied to a bed. That's what made it all so frightening. She'd always known what the look meant, but she'd always felt safe from it. Now she wasn't safe. She was a captive in this strange cabin, utterly alone with two big hot males. She knew her whole body was at their command.

Her luscious young tits started heaving as the men came up to her at each side of the cot. She could see that they were enjoying the sight of her curvy young body. One man came up on her left near her uplifted tits. The man on the other side of the cot stood near her pert knees and stared at her crotch. Barbara felt naked.

It was quite a shock to Barbara to discover that she wasn't in control at all. It was another shock to find that she seemed to like these long hot stares from animal men. She'd always been able to escape this part with her boyfriends and the men she cock-teased so much. But her captors had her tied to a cot. She was forced to lie here and feel every sexual moment of their lustful gazes. Her tits and pussy were practically creaming from it! With a sudden shudder of fear she whimpered, "Please stop. Don't look at me like that."

The two men just laughed and their glazed eyes burned even more brightly on her squirming young body. She couldn't help squirming.

"Oh, my God!" Barbara gasped. She suddenly got the picture and understood what they were doing. "You're tormenting me!"

"That's just the beginning, baby," Glen said. Smiling lustfully, he touched the tip of his fingers to one of her pretty legs and started stroking her inner thigh like he did in the car.

Barbara caught her breath and tried to close her legs, but Glen suddenly pinched her thigh flesh and said, "Keep them open."

Obediently, but nervously, she spread her lovely legs wide and let the man stroke her flesh. She swallowed hard as his fingers traced a line up her thigh to her crotch. Then his fingertips slipped onto her cut-offs and pressed against the puffy lips of her sweet young twat.

"Ohhh," Barbara panted, wiggling a little. "Let's see how her shorts look all soaked with her cum," Fred said, chuckling lewdly. "I'll help with her nice tits while you do that." "Good idea," Glen said with a hot grin. Barbara's beautiful eyes widened as Fred's big hand descended to her heaving young tits. She started gasping through her mouth as he teasingly slipped his fingers over the top of one firm tit, down into the hot valley, and up the gentle slope of her other tit.

"Please... don't," she whimpered.

She couldn't lie still, as much as she wanted to. One man was teasing her tit-flesh, the other was teasing her pussy through her moist shorts, both of them driving her crazy.

She peered down at what Fred was doing at her ripe jutting tits. "No, noooo," she panted as his fingers lightly edged one of the triangles aside. Inch by inch, he bared her lovely young tit. When the thin material reached the top of her luscious tit, her cute pink nipple popped out, stiff and sensitive.

Fred eased the triangle way over, beneath the globe of her mouth-watering tit, then drew his fingers up to her darling little nipple. Grinning down at the breathless girl, he caught her pink nipple between his thumb and forefinger and toyed with it like it was her clit.

Chuckling lewdly, he moved his hand to her other tit and started pushing at the other triangle.

"Please, no... stop, please," Barbara was panting. She was suddenly frightened. Not of the men. Not of the hands at her tits and cunt. No, she was afraid she was going to do exactly what they wanted her to do. She was afraid she was going to cum a good one!

But the horny guys knew all this. Glen laughed and said, "That's getting it, Fred. Keep teasing her tits. Her cunt is gonna flow like a volcano!"

Barbara gasped, feeling the thrill of sex building up in her belly, threatening to burst forth with power. These men were torturing her sexually, making her young body respond lewdly and wetly.

Her pretty eyes were heavy now. Her ripe lips were parted. Her tits were heaving beneath Fred's gliding, touching, feeling, pinching fingers. And below, between her luscious young legs, Glen's fingers were tormenting her poor defenseless twat.

"Stop, stop," she was gasping as the wild fingers continued to drive her horny. She started pulling at her bonds but she couldn't get her wrists free. The more she struggled, the prettier she looked, all hot and gasping, writhing on the cot as the two horny males teased her tits and cunt.

The cord wasn't tight and didn't hurt, but Barbara couldn't get her hands loose. She wanted so badly to push all these male hands away. Her tits and pussy were so open to them, so available! Her pretty pink nipples were spiking now, pushing up hard from her luscious tits. And crushed against her tight cut-offs her luscious little twat was preparing for a flood!

"No, nooooo," she moaned, wriggling and twisting.

She believed she was writhing to get away from the tormenting male fingers and at first she was. It came as quite a shock to her when she realized that she was no longer wiggling to escape their torture-she was writhing to get more!

Suddenly her tits were heaving with forbidden pleasure. She could feel the sexy feelings right through her nipples. Her young belly was on fire! Hot shafts of sex-pleasure started rippling down through her fiery little cunt.

"She's close!" Glen shouted, crushing his fingers against the spot where her stiff little clit was hiding. He started rubbing the spot furiously, hard and rapidly.

"No, noooo," Barbara was gasping. "Don't make me!" But she knew it was no use crying out. These men were cunt-hungry animals, new out of prison, where they'd spent years without females. She was at their mercy and she knew it. And she knew something else, too, something embarrassing. Her traitor body was liking this part!

She couldn't stop herself, suddenly. Something came over her and she started twisting and rocking back and forth on the cot-not to get free, but to get more of this crazy, thrilling, cunt-teasing pleasure!

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh," she moaned, writhing beautifully. Her tits were moving back and forth against Fred's hands. Her pussy was squirming against Glen's hand. Her whole body was aching to cum!

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she squealed, warning the lusty males of her pent-up condition. Suddenly, her lovely body jerked on the cot. Then it arched and she was straining. Then she was shivering from head to toe, quivering with climax.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh!" she whimpered helplessly, as hot creamy cum poured down her fuck-channel into her pants.

Glen and Fred were chuckling with pleasure, teasing the hell out of her ripe young tits and saucy little twat, making the breathless girl cum wetly, forcing her to cum.

"Uhhhhh, nooooo," Barbara moaned, cumming wetly and profusely, her whole cunt getting sopped with her creamy fluid.

It took only a few seconds for her wetness to soak the crotch of her shorts. "Goddam, look at this!" Glen murmured, staring hotly at her cunt.

Fred took a look and breathed deeply with lust at the sight of her hot young crotch all wet with female cum.

"Let's keep her cumming," Glen said. "Yeah," his partner agreed.

Barbara was dazed and crazed by her mind-boggling cum, but she heard the male voices in the distance. "Nooooo, please, you did it. No more, please," she begged.

"Don't worry, kitten," Fred said with a grin, kneeling beside her and caressing her taut young tits. "You're gonna like cumming with us."

Chuckling lewdly, he lowered his face to her hard jutting tits and started licking his big tongue all over them.

"Nooo, don't... " Barbara gasped as his hot tongue lashed at her nipples and tit-flesh. God, he was licking every inch of her tits, making them tingle and heave!

Between her legs, Glen's hand was mashing her wet cunt, driving her sensitive little clit crazy.

"No, nooo," Barbara gasped, feeling intense thrills up her twat. "Please stop... I can't stand anymore... "

But just a few seconds later her ripe jutting tits were moving against Fred's lashing tongue and her crotch was rotating against Glen's diddling fingers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.