Raped Teaser - Cover

Raped Teaser

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - At eighteen, Barbara Willows was a gorgeous girl who loved to tease guys, so she got what she deserved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Barbara came around the corner looking luscious in a halter and denim cut-offs. The halter was made up of two little triangles, each one caressing her firm young tits. Her cut-offs were old things, so they were very tight against her sweet round ass and cute pussy. They were so tight that the seam in front was crushed up against her young twat, making her pussy-lips pout in the fabric.

She was bouncing along the street, feeling pretty and attractive because so many men were staring at her lush curvy body. It was almost two, time for her appointment at the beauty parlor up the street.

But she never made it. The door of a parked car swung open and a man got out. Barbara didn't notice him, because she was smiling one of her cock-teasing smiles at an old guy who was eyeing her.

Glen Simpson stepped right up to the curvaceous young girl and grabbed her arm. "What... " Barbara gasped, her eyes going wide.

Glen tugged at her and pulled her right to the car. No one seemed to notice anything funny. Maybe it was her brother or father or husband. Besides, Barbara wasn't struggling.

Actually, she was stunned. It didn't really register with her until the man was pushing her into the back seat of the car. He placed his big hand between her naked shoulder blades and gave her a shove.

Barbara cried out breathlessly and landed right on her tits across the rear seat. The man jumped into the car with her and slammed the door. The car moved right away, speeding up.

Barbara whirled around, quickly getting into a sitting position. She felt awfully vulnerable with her cute little ass poking up at the strange man. But sitting up didn't help her any either.

She kept swallowing hard and looking from one guy to the other. The guy in the back seat with her was just sitting there, grinning lewdly, letting his eyes feast on her flesh, especially her rising and falling tits.

Barbara's heart was in her throat. She'd heard about things like this. She'd even read some horny stories about guys pulling girls off the streets and doing everything under the sun to them. But this was reality--happening to her! She couldn't believe it, and her lower lip began to quiver.

"Wh-what are you going to do to me?" she whimpered. Her pretty eyes watered a little, which made them prettier.

The driver laughed out loud and the sound made Barbara shiver, it was such a lewd laugh. Glen smiled at her beautiful pointed tits and said, "Now, what do you think we're going to do to a sexy young chick like you?"

Barbara's young mind raced with all sorts of visions of hot raw sex. The man next to her seemed to sense her thoughts and fears. He chuckled and let his legs fall open. Barbara's frightened eyes fell to the bulge in his lap. It was immense!

"Please," she sniffled, shuddering. "Please don't hurt me."

Glen reached out and started stroking her long soft hair. He stared into her eyes and said thickly, "Nobody's gonna hurt you if you behave."

He traced her curly hair right down to the point of one heaving young tit and gently stroked her poking nipple-point. "I'm gonna say this only once," he muttered, teasing her tit. "If you want to get out of this still looking pretty, you'll do everything we tell you to. Understand?"

His hard eyes held hers, forcing her to answer. Barbara felt like crying. She knew what her answer would mean. But she had to gasp it out.

"Yes," she muttered.

A shiver ran through her and made her pretty tit lift up against the guy's stroking hand. She knew that with that one word she had surrendered her body to these strange, vicious-looking males.

But what else could she do? She was a prisoner, trapped in their car, moving away from familiar places, a captive of two horny men!

"Good girl," Glen said, grinning obscenely at her. "I like to have an understanding right from the start. It makes for a nice time, don't you think?"

Barbara looked away from his penetrating eyes. She saw the driver peering at her through the rear-view mirror. His eyes were also hot and horny!

"Very nice," Glen said hotly. He was eyeing her firm round tit, so warm in his hand. He gave it a squeeze, letting his fingertips press into the naked part of her flesh-globe. "I like young hard tits. I'll bet you're real proud of these beauties, aren't you?"

Barbara shivered again. She could feel her pink nipple getting stiff against his palm and she wished it wouldn't. Catching her breath, she said, "Please don't talk that way to me."

Glen laughed. "Hey, Fred, did you hear that? Little Miss Goodie-Two-Shoes doesn't like to hear fuck talk."

"Well, isn't that too fucking bad!" Fred said over his shoulder. He tilted his head so he could see his buddy's hand mauling Barbara's tit.

"No... no, please," Barbara gasped, cowering into the corner. She drew back, tits heaving, lips quivering.

Glen let her escape his hand. It was fun doing this. He grinned at her, eyes dancing all over her long lovely body and he said, "Baby, you're gonna hear lots of fuck talk from us. And you're gonna sit still for it, whether you like it or not. After all, we're all gonna be very good friends."

Fred chuckled and said, "Yeah, honey, when we get through with you, we'll know every inch of that cute body of yours as good as you do."

Barbara caught her breath and Glen said, "And I'll bet you know it real good. We've been watching you, baby. You're a cute little cockteaser and you must play with yourself like crazy when you're home alone."

Barbara really heard one word. Her pretty mouth fell open and she gasped. "W-watching me?"

"You're damned right," Glen said, watching her shiver and cower. "We've been watching you cock-teasing all your boyfriends. We used to know girls like you when we were in school. Always leaving us with aching hard-ons. But you ain't gonna leave us with hard-ons, baby."

He suddenly grabbed her slim hand and pulled it right onto his big bulging prick, pressing it there. "You feel this?" he asked.

Barbara tried to free her hand to get away from the powerful cock. Glen squeezed her fingers around his hardening dick. "Feel it?" he yelled.

His rough voice scared Barbara half to death. "Y-yes," she whimpered.

She couldn't help but feel it. The huge, thick man-cock in her hand was throbbing.

Glen moved his hand from hers and said sternly, "Keep your hand on it, understand?" Barbara was afraid of him. "Yes," she said weakly. She kept her slim fingers curled around his monstrous hard-on.

Glen smiled as his cock throbbed in her small fist. "You ever feel a big cock like mine?"

Barbara didn't want to talk about his cock, but she knew she had to or get hurt. "N-no," she stammered.

Glen laughed and his dick pounded against his pants. A wet spot appeared, and his eyes glistened at her. "Feel that with your thumb," he said.

Barbara caught her lower lip between her teeth, but obeyed. Her thumb moved over his pants into the wetness.

"That's it, baby," he grinned. "Play in it. Hot, ain't it? That's my pre-cum, baby. That's what you do with all those poor cocks you tease. Nice and wet, ain't it? Rub your thumb in it. Harder. Rub the head of my dick."

Barbara felt terrible doing this, but she had no choice. She was afraid of these older guys. They weren't the kind of guys she'd go out with. She always chose guys she knew she could control. But there was something dangerous about these two, something animal and hot and hungry.

"Wh-who are you?" she whimpered, holding on to his throbbing prick and rubbing her thumb against his cock-head. "Why are you doing this to me? Where are you taking me? Please... let me go."

Both men were laughing at that. "Let you go!" Glen roared. "Baby, we haven't even begun yet! We're taking you to a nice little cabin in the woods where we're gonna fuck the hell out of your cute little body."

"Yeah!" Fred put in, suddenly horny. "I'm gonna fuck your mouth with my big raunchy cock!"

"Oh!" Barbara gasped. Her hand trembled on Glen's immense prick.

"Don't worry," he said. "You'll love it. We're gonna do to you what all your boyfriends have been wanting to do to you. We're gonna lick your tits and suck your cunt and fuck your ass and screw your pussy - and whatever else we feel like doing."

"Oh, my God!" Barbara gasped, shivering. "No, please. Not me! Oh, God, not me!" "Why not you?" Glen laughed. "You deserve it more than any other kind of girl. Cockteasers need to be fucked and sucked and turned on, and, baby, we're sure gonna turn you on!"

Barbara started crying, little tears dripping from her bright eyes. "But why? Why are you doing this to me?"

Fred chuckled and said, "Because we're two horny studs, honey, and because you're one nice piece of ass!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.