Raped Teaser - Cover

Raped Teaser

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - At eighteen, Barbara Willows was a gorgeous girl who loved to tease guys, so she got what she deserved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Barbara took a cab to her secret love nest. She climbed out of the taxi looking pretty and fuckable in her old tight little halter. Below her naked waist she wore a knee-length skirt.

But when the cab was gone, she approached the old cabin and paused near the front door. There she stripped off her skirt. Under it she was wearing her old denim shorts, the ones Glen had cut with his knife.

Without knocking, she waltzed into the cabin and found her lovers waiting for her in their usual positions, stark naked and horny on the cot.

Barbara closed the door and leaned back against it. "Hello, you beautiful cocks," she said.

"Hi, Barbara," the two studs replied. Their eyes devoured her luscious young body the way she liked. She smiled coyly and opened her legs, letting them both see how short her man-made mini was, exposing all of her furry young cunt.

"Bring it here, baby," Glen said.

Barbara gladly went to them and she giggled with excitement as four hands dragged her delicious young body down.

The men pulled her between them on her back. Both started kissing her ears and mouth, feeling her tits and pussy hornily. Barbara sucked on Fred's big tongue as Glen bared her ripe jutting tits and started licking one.

Her breathing started coming faster right away. It always thrilled her to think of their big cocks getting into her hot body. Her lovely legs started writhing and opening.

Fred's big finger slipped between her hot cuntlips and wiggled up into her horny young pussyhole. Glen's finger worked its way up her ass.

"Ummmm," Barbara moaned, writhing her ass and twat at the same time. "Ohhh, you guys really turn me on! I've missed you all week. Ummm, rub my clit! Owww, fuck your finger up my asshole! My tits'll burst! Oh, ohhhhh, let's fuck!"

She was all over them in a flash, climbing on top of Glen and shoving her wet bushy cunt down on his rigid fuck-pole. She was already humping like crazy on his big cock when Fred climbed on her back and shoved his aching dick up her ass.

"Oh!" she gasped as the stiff prick separated her ass-cheeks and filled her asshole. "Ewwwww, what nice pricks you have! Ummm, fuck me good! Screw my hot little ass! Pound my pussy! Ohhhhh, I'll cum like crazy!"

A few moments later, crushing her hard young tits against Glen's chest, she humped fiercely and squealed, "Here it cums! Ohhhh, fuck it to me! Cum in me, cum in me! Ew! Oh! Uh! uh! uhhhhhhh, I'm cummmiiinnnggg!"

She shivered and shook from head to toe, kicking her pretty legs wildly and fucking her twat hard, crashing her clit against the man under her.

Her asshole clenched hotly around Fred's big slip-sliding dick as her pussy flooded wetly with glorious pussy-juice. She was panting hotly now, fucking both ways, welcoming every thrust of both dicks.

"Screw me!" she cried, shuddering with extreme orgasm... "Fuck me! Bang me! Ohhhh, shoot your loads in me! My ass is on fire! My cunt's burning up! I'm still cumming! Ohhhh, make me cum and cum and cum!"

She kept cumming hotly and wetly as the big dicks continued to ravage her hot young fuck-holes. In a fit of passion, she plastered her hot mouth down on Glen's and sucked his tongue like a prick as the two fucking men poured their cock-cream up her ass and in her pussy.

"Mmmmmm!" she moaned in appreciation. She never stopped cumming till the big pricks ceased shooting giant loads of cock-cream into her body. Even then, she was moaning with pleasure, squirming her cute ass and humping her lovely twat. The two cocks were softer now, but her horny little holes were still chock full of what she liked best.

"Ohhhhmmmmm," she moaned, licking her tongue across Glen's lips. "I wish you could keep your dicks in me all night!"

Fred chuckled, climbing off of her lovely body. "We figured you'd come to us hot and horny," he said. "So we brought a you a friend."

"A friend?" Barbara asked, puzzled, rolling off of Glen.

The men laughed and got up and went to the back door of the cabin. Glen opened it and whistled. Barbara stared in disbelief as a huge German shepherd came trotting inside.

"What in the world..." she gasped. But a quiver of excitement flashed through her horny young sex-box. Something deep inside her told her why her lovers had brought this dog along.

"Just for you, baby," Glen said, leading the animal to the cot. "Get on your back and spread your pretty legs. Prince here wants to do you a favor."

"Ohhh, God," Barbara panted. But she couldn't resist. Prince was such a beautiful animal, sleek and muscular, friendly looking and rather attractive. And then there was her cunt - fresh, hot, wet and terribly hungry. She spread herself out beautifully and threw one leg off the side of the cot, stretching her cunt open for the pleasure she knew she'd get. Fred ordered the dog to eat her and Barbara gasped as the animal's big red sandpapery tongue came lapping at her wet twat.

"Oh!" she squealed and lifted her pussy higher for the dog to get at. Obediently, the trained dog licked his thick tongue up and down her hot little cunt-slit, turning her on further.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh," Barbara moaned, humping at the licking doggie-tongue. Hungry for more of this intense joy, she thrust her hands down and with her fingertips, spread apart the hot lips of her pretty cunt.

The doggie-tongue lashed into her fuck-hole, licking deeper, lapping up her hot pussy juices. Even the hot slurping sounds of his lapping tongue turned Barbara on.

"Ummmm," she moaned, gazing at Glen and Fred through half-closed eyes. "You wonderful guys! Ewwww, my pussy's cumming again! Ohhh, how he licks my clit! Dear God, I'll never stop cumming! Ummmmm, eat me, doggie, suck my cunt!"

Glen and Fred were enjoying the vision of Barbara's sexy body writhing so passionately on the cot as the dog licked her sweet pussy into a froth. She was cumming wildly, pleasurably.

She noticed the men's enjoyment. Their cocks got so big! Smiling lewdly, she reached out to them, letting the dog focus on her stiff wet clit. She grasped the men's dicks and pulled them up to her face, one on each side of her. Then, as Prince lapped and licked her furry young twat, she kept twisting her head back and forth, licking at both cocks in turn.

She was panting hotly, loving every moment of this blessed joy. She brought her feet up onto the cot and lifted her ass up in the air, twisting her cunt viciously against the lashing doggie-tongue.

Moaning hotly, she licked her tongue round and round Glen's cock-head. Then she turned to Fred's rigid dick and took it into her mouth. After a few nice sucks on the throbbing cock, she turned back to Glen's prick and sucked on his. Both cocks were getting mighty stiff and she loved that. Especially since there was a third party handy to keep her lovely cunt all hot and wet. And she was wet!

But when she started to blow Glen's cock with gusto, he eased it away from her and said, "We'd like to see you suck the dog off."

Barbara held on to their pulsing pricks and said, "Really?" She lifted her pretty head and peered down between her ripe tits at the dog licking her humping cunt. "Will he let me?" "This dog will!" Fred laughed.

Glen barked, "Prince! Lay down!"

To Barbara's surprise, the dog immediately stopped lapping at her furry twat and lay down on the floor on his side.

"There you are," Fred said. "Go at it." Barbara slipped off the bed onto the floor with the dog. Just the sight of the big hairy sheath on the animal's belly made her hungry to suck him off. She'd never blown a doggie-prick before.

Glen told her how to lie with the dog so Prince could continue licking her cunt. This made horny Barbara even happier. Following Glen's instructions, she lay down on her side, humping her hot twat against the dog's licking, lashing tongue.

"Where's his prick?" she asked, fingering his sheath.

"You'll see in a minute," Fred said.

A moment later she gasped, "Oh, my God, look at this!"

The naked men nursed their pricks as Barbara lay ooh-ing and ah-ing over the dog's lengthening, thickening prick. The end of the cock-sheath started to part and to Barbara's amazement a big thick red cock came slithering out.

"Oh, wow, Glen, his prick is almost as big as yours!" she panted, slipping her hand around the cock-meat.

"Suck it off for him!" Fred groaned. Barbara peered up at his stiff wet prick that he was jacking off. "Under one condition," she said. "Save your cum for me."

"Don't worry, we will," Glen put in, nursing his big hard-on. "Watching you blow a dog will get us real hot and then we'll have lots of thick cum for you."

"Ohhhhmmmm," Barbara moaned, liking to hear men talk like this to her. She took a deep breath and shuddered a little as she lowered her pretty head to the dog's rigid red prick.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.