Raped Teaser - Cover

Raped Teaser

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - At eighteen, Barbara Willows was a gorgeous girl who loved to tease guys, so she got what she deserved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

At eighteen, Barbara Willows had the lithe and lovely figure of a girl in her twenties. She had those special tits some girls have, nice and high and pointed, as if she were always wearing a bra. And yet Barbara never wore a bra. Her waist was real slim, a narrow curvy thing that made men want to grip her there. Below her flat tummy, her smooth hips flared out. Her legs were long and lanky, perfect legs for wrapping around a man's body. Her ass was a nifty round attraction, always wiggling when she walked. And between her firm white thighs lay hidden a full-lipped, usually moist cunt.

Barbara was an extremely popular girl. She was invited everywhere, to every shindig, every party. And she loved her popularity, well aware of her body and the effect it had on males.

But Barbara had a terrible personality problem. As beautiful and mouth-watering as she was, she was a cockteaser of the worst kind. Having been spoiled by all sorts of male attention because of her startling beauty, she began at an early age to use it against men to get her own way. From the moment she graduated from high school she began a terribly selfish life. She always smiled sexily when a guy invited her out, her green eyes promising all sorts of things. But, by the end of the evening, the guy would find himself driving home alone with an aching hard-on.

At dances, Barbara rarely stayed with the guy who brought her. She was very fickle as she enjoyed herself. Oh, she would dance with the guy and let him get a stiff boner in his pants. She'd even get her lovely thighs around his prick and let him rub it up against her hot twat. But then she'd dance with another guy, then another, and another. It pleased her to think the room was filled with guys with huge cocks, throbbing because of her beauty.

At beach parties she was always a knockout in some tit-showing, ass-hugging, pussy-squeezing bikini. And she delighted in cockteasing all the males, whether they were with girlfriends or not. She just loved to be lusted after, and she used every curve and smile and sexy glance she had to make sure pricks were pulsing wetly for her.

As gorgeous as she was, as much as she seemed to be on the make, and as much as she was talked about by hot males, Barbara never fucked. Because she had a secret. Guys would bullshit about balling Barbara, but it wasn't really true. Barbara simply didn't give her ass to anyone. She just liked to have guys hot for her, panting after her neat tits and curvy ass and magnetic pussy. That alone was her pleasure, much to the agony of lots of studs. Bill Simmons was one who had never quit trying to fuck Barbara. One night, he walked her to her door after a dance and tried to maul her tits.

Barbara moaned as if his fiery hands against her ripe jutting tits were turning her on. She even pushed her spiking nipples against his palms - but only for a minute. Then she broke out of his hot grasp and breathed, "Please, Bill, don't."

Bill had been through this before with her. His cock was on the rampage between his legs. His shorts and pants were wet from all the pre-cum Barbara had teased out of his prick during the evening.

Suddenly angry, he growled, "Why not, for Christ's sake? You seem hot! I'm sure horny! Come on, Barbara, let's fuck!"

"Bill," she purred, escaping his clutches, "please don't talk that way to me."

Bill cornered her against the wall and shoved his hand under her short dress. His fingers found her little panties soaking wet and her cunt soft and warm. "Christ, you came in your panties! You want to fuck, I know you do!"

Barbara wasn't alarmed by this turn of events. She was used to males getting out of hand with lust. She actually enjoyed it when a guy was out of his mind with horniness for her body. It was all part of her own pleasure. Writhing away from the guy, she panted as if trying to control her passion, looking good enough to eat.

"Bill... stop now... you're my friend. Please don't rush things. You know I like you. I do. And of course I'm hot. You're a very attractive guy, and I know you've got a hard-on, but please, take it easy with me. Give a girl a chance to make up her mind."

"Jesus," Bill groaned, feeling defeated and looking silly standing there with a bulge in his pants. "I've been dating you all year! How long does it take for you to make up your mind? It sure didn't take you long with Barry!"

Barbara smiled to herself. She'd never given Barry any pussy either, but it was nice to know he went around bragging about balling her. What a nice thrill!

"I can't talk to you when you're like this," Barbara said. She suddenly slipped into the house and shut the door on the guy. Bill stood there dazed and frustrated, wondering what the fuck had happened. Didn't she know she was the cause of his condition?

Of course she knew that. But Bill was confused by her beauty and by his fuck-needs.

Angry and rejected, he stomped to his car, got in, and slammed the door hard. He drove off, but he didn't get far. He knew he couldn't make it all the way home. He pulled under some trees and got his aching cock out of his pants. Leaning his head back, with eyes closed and mind full of beautiful Barbara, he whacked off his prick and shot his randy load of cockcream all over the car floor.

Barbara was leaning against the door inside the safety of her home. She was smiling, breathing a little heavily after her tussle with the horny guy. It was so exciting the way males wanted to rape her!

Her parents were out for the evening and she knew it. Smiling sensuously, she lifted her hands to her pert thrusting tits and started massaging them, appeasing her tingling pink nipples. One of her hands slipped down and dipped under her dress. Spreading her fine legs, she worked two fingers into the tight crotch of her little panties and gently mauled her hot wet clit.

"Ohhhmmmm," she moaned, liking the feelings in her tits and pussy. She grew hotter by the minute, thinking about stiff cocks and horny studs after her luscious body.

With a sigh and shiver she pushed away from the door and made her way into her bedroom. Near the bed she slowly stripped off her dress, watching herself in the full-length mirror on the wall. How beautiful her tits were!

She faced the mirror head on, wanting to see her own attractive curves. The curled ends of her soft blonde hair were tickling her pink nipples. She liked that. She liked everything about herself.

Smiling at her mirror image, she rolled her panties down, exposing more blonde curls around her sweet young cunt. The panties fell when they got below her pert knees and she stepped out of them, stretching luxuriously with her arms over her head. She loved to pose naked in front of her mirror. She could see what the guys were so eager to fuck.

A soft moan escaped her throat and her green eyes started to sparkle. Just looking at her own curvy body and thinking about hot young men always made her feel creamy and dreamy. This was Barbara's secret love life.

She moved to her dresser and opened the top drawer. From beneath her tidy stack of pretty colored panties, she lifted a small golden key. She turned and tossed it onto her bed and strode proudly to the closet, looking like a vision of loveliness, a fantastic goddess with high-pointed tits, curvy ass and sweet blonde-curled pussy.

She opened the closet door and stood on tip-toes to reach way up on the shelf. Her proud young tits strained and her luscious pink nipples bulged as she brought down a wooden chest, all polished and gleaming.

She set the chest on her bed and got the key to unlock it. As she leaned over and opened the lid, her fabulous ass curved outward and upward, an inviting vision of twin mounds of mouth-watering flesh-globes.

The chest was chock full of dildos and vibrators of every imaginable size. Barbara made a soft sound, grasping one of her favorites. Over the past two years she had secretly and naughtily sent away for these instruments of self-pleasure. No one knew.

She giggled and climbed on the bed. Lying down, stretching out luxuriously, she opened her lovely legs very wide, exposing all of her furry young twat. With green eyes glistening and pussy slowly writhing, she started rubbing the end of the vibrator over her cuntlips.

"Ummm," she moaned and spread her curvy legs even wider. Her pussy-lips parted, opening like a little pink mouth and Barbara worked the smooth end of the dildo against her inner cunt flesh. Drawing the hard thing up along her little cuntslit, she pressed it against her clit.

"Oh!" she gasped. The feeling was immediately electric and she shivered excitedly. She heaved a sigh that made her ripe thrusting tits rise up on her chest. Nibbling her lower lip sensuously, she began rubbing the vibrator up and down her cuntlips and pussy-slit. She started panting softly, feeling good feelings up her twat. Lifting her ass slightly and twisting it, she pressed the end of the instrument to her cunt-mouth.

Her delicious pussy-lips spread open as the plastic dick eased into her fuck-hole. "Uh, uhhh," she moaned, pushing at the thing, getting it up her twat inch by inch. When it was halfway into her hot fuck-channel she started rotating her lovely hips, twisting her cute little ass and making her cunt suck on the fuck-toy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.