12th Grade - Cover

12th Grade

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 42

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Kenny tries to make the most of his opportunities. He finds his purpose and begins his journey towards achieving his goals.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Tear Jerker   Rags To Riches   DomSub   Anal Sex  

The trip back home was interesting. I think Joyce wanted to test me, to see whether or not she could get me sufficiently upset to put me over the edge. Like that time when I stopped in South Carolina, and I told her I wanted to play a quick round of golf.

It was already three thirty in the afternoon, we'd been on the road since six thirty that morning, and I was tired from doing all that driving. I just wanted to relax a little, and unwind my sore muscles. I was right to do it too, because I broke par that day, for the first time in my life.

I did it by firing a one under seventy-one, and from the back tees too. My putter had finally gotten hot on the back nine, and I was able to sink two nice long putts, both of them for birdies. When I made par on the eighteenth, I was filled with a feeling of pure joy, and a real sense of pride in my accomplishment.

Instead of being happy for me, in my moment of triumph, Joyce made it seem like I had only accomplished it by deserting her along the side of some dirt road somewhere. Nothing could be further from the truth. I'd paid a lot of money for a really excellent, and very well appointed hotel room for her comfort.

Of course, it happened to be one that was conveniently located, right there on the famous golf course where I'd just managed to break par for the first time ever. I'd read that you needed to be a hotel guest before you could even get a tee time to play the course. Even so, part of the reason why I'd gotten this very nice, super deluxe room at the hotel, was in the hopes that Joyce could rest up from a hard day of travel.

I told her to just sit on the bed, and try to relax, maybe watch some television, but, mostly, to just take it easy for the sake of our babies. One of the reasons I stopped early was that I was afraid of over tiring her. I also wanted her to be well rested, and in a good mood for dinner that night. I told her we'd go down to the hotel's restaurant, right after I got back from playing.

Instead of doing what I'd told her to do, she was sitting up on the bed, crying, when I first got back to our room. Seeing her, I immediately got concerned. I went over to the bed and started talking to her.

"Joyce, what's the matter with you? Does anything hurt you? Can I get you some aspirin or something? I just shot a seventy one, baby. I broke par for my first time ever."

"You leave me all alone in this room, with nothing to do, for hours and hours, and then you have to ask me what's wrong? "

"Did you even hear what I told you? I shot a seventy one. Besides, it wasn't even three hours, and you were supposed to be resting, or napping or something. No matter what I try to do for you, you seem to always wind up upset, and unhappy about it."

"You don't love me. That's why I'm upset. I shouldn't have bothered to come down to Florida looking for you. You care more about your stupid game than about me or these children I'm carrying for you."

"I told you I loved you. I wouldn't have told you that, if I didn't mean it. You were the one who suggested I start getting out more and playing golf. Why are you picking on everything I do now?"

"Look at me, Kenny. This isn't how I wanted to look when I saw you again. I don't even blame you for not wanting to be with me."

"You look fine, honey. You look healthy. Why are you always so hard on yourself?"

"You've only kissed me once since I came down here, and that was just a quick peck on the lips. You tell me you love me, but you never act like you do. You didn't see the look on your face when I got out of that cab with Mama. You didn't look happy to see me."

"I know it, about that one little kiss, and I wish we could do more, because looking at you really makes me horny. But, we can't, on account of the babies." Joyce just looked at me. "You know, the babies. I don't want anything happening to them. Mama would kill both of us if I did something to hurt them. I was surprised when I saw you and Mama, but I was happy to see you. I was just thinking about my tee time, and I didn't want to miss the starter's call."

"What are you talking about? How would us doing anything hurt these babies? That doesn't even make sense. The babies are both doing fine. Mama makes me go see the doctors every week. Nothing's going to happen with them."

"Well, for one thing, it would probably squish them both pretty bad. For another, me poking around in your little pussy would probably hurt them too. I was going to ask you if it would be all right if I ate you, but you know what happens to you when I do that."

"You mean I usually cum, right? That's what you're afraid will happen? How could that possibly hurt them? You're just making excuses because you aren't interested in me anymore."

"No, I meant that you get all hot and crazy when I eat you. When that happens, it makes me get really hot and excited too. When we both get excited like that, then I kind of start throwing you all over the place and go a little crazy. You know I do, because you've seen it often enough. It's bound to hurt something inside you if I get too rough with you."

"I hope when these babies are born, they turn out to be a lot smarter than their father is. There's no medical reason why we can't make love right up until the final few weeks. You can't lay on my stomach, but there are lots of other ways we could do it."

"Take all your clothes off, Joyce. Let me see what you look like naked."

"I'm not in the mood now. I'm not going to do anything with you after you made me practically beg you to pay any attention to me at all."

I started taking all my clothes off. I figured if I did that, she'd know I was seriously interested. I fully expected that she'd change her mind when she saw my big boner sticking straight up in the air. I took my socks off last, and she just sat there on the bed. She still hadn't started taking anything of hers off. I grabbed my stiff dick and started waving it at her.

It started out that I just wanted to get her attention, but damned if it didn't start feeling really good, laying there in my hand. It felt heavier than usual, and my balls felt all swollen and tight. I tried to remember when the last time was that I'd played with it in the shower. It must have been awhile, because I couldn't even remember the last time.

"Damn, Joyce, this is sure starting to feel good. You better get yourself undressed, before I finish up without you. I'm, going to count this as a fuck if I cum like this. I'm counting it just because you're here in the same room with me. After I do that, you'll only have one more left. As good as this is starting to feel, I might just continue doing it some more and use up your last fuck too." I was making faces at her, acting like it felt so good, pretending I was almost there. I saw her getting an uncertain look on her face. I knew she still put a lot of faith in my promise to save the next two fucks for her. I knew it was important to her, because she thought that was all that stood between me and the other X's.

I was totally surprised when my cock started shooting out thick ropes of sperm. It just kind of happened, even before I could stop doing my jerking off motion. One second I was fine, and the next, there was cum spitting out from the head of my cock. There was an awful lot of it too. Way more than there normally was, and it looked thicker, almost like it was a jelly rather than a liquid. The look Joyce got on her face when the cum came shooting out, it was just priceless.

"I'm not counting that as one of mine, Kenny. That wasn't even fucking. You were just jerking off. You still owe me two more times. The next two times. You better not forget that either. You promised me."

"Did you see all that cum? You know what, I don't remember jacking off or anything on this whole trip. I just never thought to do it, I guess. It felt funny coming out too. I hope I didn't hurt anything by not doing anything for so long."

"It smells bad too, Kenny. Maybe it got rotten in your balls or something. This could also just be kind of the way it is with water pipes. You need to have water run through for awhile, to get the rust stains out."

"We better get some towels, and get this mess up off the carpet and the bedspread. We don't want it to dry and leave stains all over everything. You're right, it does stink. It smells like rotten onions or something."

"It's not my cum. All I did was sit here and watch you being a fool. You made the mess, you can just go ahead and clean it up yourself."

"Fine. I will. Next time though, I'm not even going to let you watch me."

"You think I enjoyed watching you do that?"

"My mistake. It was Emily who used to like watching me cum that way. Sometimes I get things confused. I'm so sorry." Naturally, my sarcasm just made everything that much worse. When I came out of the bathroom with a damp towel. Joyce was on her side, facing away from me. Now, she was crying even harder. I cleaned everything up, then went back and rinsed out the face towel as well as I could. I went back in the bedroom. "You're sure right about that smell. Remind me not to order any of the white creamy soups tonight." I saw Joyce's shoulders start to shake again. When she turned back to face me, she was trying to laugh.

"Under par, that's really good, right?"

"It's fantastic. Some people play their whole lives and never do it. A hole in one, that's mostly luck. Shooting par or better, for eighteen holes, that takes a lot of skill. I never really thought I'd ever do it. I wish Mama had been here to see me do it. I'm glad you're here, because I'll always remember you were with me when I did it."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.