12th Grade - Cover

12th Grade

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 37

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Kenny tries to make the most of his opportunities. He finds his purpose and begins his journey towards achieving his goals.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Tear Jerker   Rags To Riches   DomSub   Anal Sex  

We spent over an hour looking at cars over at the Chevy dealership. They had two Corvettes, one black, and the other one canary yellow. Brenda didn't care for either one of them. Joyce suggested we go see the man who helped her with the lease on her Lincoln, so we all drove over to his office, and spoke to him about what Brenda wanted.

There was a new Buick Regal Grand National, with a custom red paint job, that he had sitting there in stock, due to a customer failing to get his credit approval for the lease. The red color looked more like orange to me, but Brenda really liked the car. The leasing guy told me our company could lease the car for three years, under what he claimed were extremely favorable terms, owing to the forfeited lease deposit. I looked at the color of the car and thought I understood why he was being so generous to us.

I asked him what kind of deal we could get on a straight cash purchase, and was very pleasantly surprised by the amount he quoted me. Compared to a Corvette, Cadillac or a Lincoln, it was very reasonable. Because Brenda liked it so much, I bought it for her, putting the car in my name, and purchasing full insurance coverage from the lease company representative.

After all the paperwork was completed, I told Brenda to follow me in her new car, and set out for Gracerie Cocina, thinking that we could get something to eat, and I'd have a chance to ask Grace how everything was going. We were all sitting together in a big table, towards the back of the restaurant, Grace, Brenda, Joyce and myself, with Marie coming and going as she brought out small plates of different foods she wanted us to try.

Marie was always trying to make little changes to the menu. Grace would print up little three by five cards to clip to the regular menu, showing whichever new Marie Special currently being featured. It was less expensive than constantly replacing the restaurant menu would have been.

I had been busy eating, and trying to explain my new living philosophy to Grace, but it kept coming out sounding wrong. The way I was explaining it, my idea sounded like I was only taking advantage of, and exploiting, Joyce, Brenda and Emily. It sounded like my only reason for doing this was so I wouldn't have to be unhappy.

"Kenny, this is such a crummy idea for you to have. How could you even believe something like that would work?" Grace was trying to restrain herself as she spoke, probably in deference to Brenda and Joyce's feelings. I knew, as she spoke, that I'd failed to adequately explain the other parts of my deals. I'd only been talking about what I was getting out of my new way of looking at things.

"I'm taking care of things for them too, Grace. It isn't as one-sided as you think it is."

"Taking care of them by buying them things, Kenny?"

"Not just that. I help each of them get what they want and need too. Joyce, do you feel like I'm taking any kind of advantage of you?"

"No. I think this works out fine for me. I'm getting exactly what I want."

"How about you, Brenda? I know you don't like some parts of this, but, everything considered, do you think what I'm doing is unfair to you?"

"Maybe it isn't unfair to me, Kenny, but you don't let each of us pick the parts we want. If we could do that, it would be a lot better. We don't get to have any choices. You have all the choices."

"I made the proposal, and you had the choice of either accepting or refusing."

"Kenny, is it fair to tempt someone with what you know they want, just to get them to do what you want, when you know they don't want it too?" Grace asked me the question as soon as Brenda stopped speaking.

"That's how you run your business, Grace. You tempt people to come in and give you their money, which they don't want to do, in exchange for the great food that Marie is cooking for them. They want the food, and you want their money. A fair trade."

"Yes, but I don't make them fuck me, in order to get served."

"If you did, this restaurant would be profitable in no time." Grace reached over and slapped my arm, but she was laughing at what I'd said too

"Brenda, would you still let Kenny have sex with you, even if you weren't getting a new car?" Joyce jumped in to help me out. Grace was feeding into Brenda's own sense of being exploited. She was always looking for anything that made it seem she wasn't getting what she deserved.

"Sure. Having sex with him is one of the good parts. It was a big part of the reason I agreed to do this."

Grace stood up, concern still showing on her face.

"It's still taking advantage, even if they all go along with it. It isn't something that you would have even thought of doing, back when I first met you." Grace looked down at me when she spoke.

"I'm getting smarter now. I understand what needs to happen for me to be happy. I'm not hurting any of them. Two of the girls involved were ones who helped make me unhappy. I'm just trying to set things up so we can all get what we want from each other. Brenda and Emily weren't happy with the way things were. Emily is still unhappy, but that's because we haven't figured out what it takes for her to want to join the deal."

"Did you talk this over with your mother?"

"She knows, Grace. She knows enough about what's going on. She might not know all the particulars, but she has a good, general, idea."

"Do what you want to, Kenny. To me, it sounds like you're using your money to buy what you want."

"In some ways I am, but I'm also using it to set things up so they can have what they want. It would be like you say, if all I did was pay them some money, then take what I wanted, but that isn't what I'm doing."

After lunch, which had gotten me into a bad mood, because I wanted Grace to like me, and to think well of me, we drove back to Ridgeline. Before we got in the cars, I told Brenda that Joyce and I were going over to Uncle Bunny's house, to talk about what to do about Emily, and to decide if we wanted to go to the dance at the club that night. I invited her to come to Uncle Bunny's too, but said she could decide to go back home by herself.

"Are you two going to be doing anything together?"

"Probably not. We already fooled around this morning."

"Are you going to try to call Emily?"

"I don't think so. I don't know what more I could tell her. If she isn't interested, there isn't much more to do."

"She'd come over to your uncle's if I asked her to come. She'd just want to know what we'd all be doing there."

"What you mean is she'd come over to be with you?"

"Probably mostly for that, but I feel bad that you made me stop being her friend. I could still be her friend, but without any of the other sex stuff. She could hang out with us, and not have to do anything. I don't see what that would hurt."

"Instead of calling her, you can drive over and show her the new car. Don't do anything sexual with her though. No kissing, nothing. Tell her we're all over at Uncle Bunny's talking about what's going to be happening. Invite her to come, and tell her no one is going to be doing anything."

We drove over to Uncle Bunny's, and Brenda followed behind, us until we turned off. When we did turn off, at Uncle Bunny's house, she continued on, driving over to Emily's house. Joyce and I were sitting in the living room, talking about what Grace had said to me, when my phone rang. It was Emily. I knew then that Brenda had shared my number with her.

"Why did you send her over to see me?"

"She wanted to show you her new car, and she said she felt bad that I wouldn't let her stay friend's with you."

"She said you wanted me to come over there?"

"I thought we could talk. I don't see why you're all upset about any of this. You said you were done with me anyway."

"I was, but I never said I was done with Brenda. You did that just to hurt me."

"I did it because I wanted to fuck her. Why should you get to keep all the good pussy just for yourself? I was willing to share, up until you started being such a pain in the ass."

"You didn't need Brenda. Didn't you tell me you could find a hundred girls, all prettier than me, to do whatever you told them to?"

"Prettier than you, but not prettier than Brenda. Brenda is special. I like having Brenda around me again."

"Even if we talked, I don't see how anything would change. I'm never going to do what you're asking."

"Maybe not, but it doesn't cost anything to talk. I think Brenda misses having you around to fawn all over her. I don't treat her the same way you do."

"Because you don't care about her."

"Let's not get into who cares about who, okay? You can come over with Brenda, or you can stay home. Brenda's coming over here, and then we're going to make some plans."

"How come you're giving her a job? Is it because you don't trust her when you're off working?"

"No. It's because I have a bedroom off of my office, that I've never had a chance to use. I figured that Joyce and I might like taking breaks at the office. Brenda could help make our breaks a lot more interesting."

"I'm going to tell her what you just said. You only want her for one thing."

"Fine. it will save me the trouble of having to explain it to her myself. I appreciate your help."

"If I came over and talked to you, what would you do for me?"

"What would you want me to do?"

"Tell Brenda that it's all right if we do things together."

"No. Brenda doesn't really want to do that, and just talking to you isn't anything that would be worth something like that. If I was fucking you at the same time, I might let you eat her, but Joyce gets to watch us doing that."

"I'm not going to do that."

"Tell Brenda she needs to get back here. I need to talk to her about who we're going to get to take your place."

"I would do part of what you first asked, but not with Joyce watching."

"I would do what I first offered, but not with Joyce watching, and not with Brenda being eaten."

"Why would I want to do that?"

"Because I'd fuck you really good."

"I don't want to do anything with you anymore."

"Tell Brenda I need her here. If she's so anxious to have her pussy licked, I'll either do it myself, or have Joyce do it."

"Kenny?"

"Come back here, Brenda, Emily doesn't want to play with us."

"She hasn't told me that. If you want her to come talk to you, you just have to be nicer to her."

"Do you want to keep giving me advice, or do you want to do what we both agreed you'd do?"

"You said I was supposed to help you get what you wanted."

"Are you sure you aren't trying to get what you want, Brenda? Are you missing Emily's tongue that much?"

"That isn't why I'm trying to do what you asked. You keep saying things like that to me, and I'm going to start wishing I hadn't agreed to your plan."

"I'm sorry, Brenda, really. Talking to Emily gets me upset sometimes, and I'm taking part of that out on you. Thank you for trying to help me. You go home, Brenda. We'll talk again later."

"I'm not planning on doing anything I shouldn't be, Kenny. If I stay here and talk to Emily some more, it might help."

"Okay, Brenda, if that's what you think might help. Try to remember what I told you though. If you do what Emily wants, that is going to end our agreement."

"Joyce is your friend, you're my friend, and Emily is my friend. That's being honest. I worry about how you are treating her now, and about what this is doing to her. She is having the most problem with how you're suddenly changing everything around. Plus, she's worried about what you're doing with me. I've been telling her that this is what I want too, and it's what Joyce wants."

"Brenda, I already told you that you can stay there and talk with her. I'm not accusing you of anything bad. I just wanted to remind you that you can't have things both ways. You can't do what Emily wants, and do what I want too. You have to choose."

"I'm going to stay here for a little while longer. I understand what you don't want to happen, and it won't. I promise. Did you decide yet about tonight?"

"I think Joyce and I will stay here tonight. I don't feel much like dancing. Remember what I said. If you want to come over later, you're welcome to."

It was only about thirty minutes later that Brenda called, telling me that she was at home. There was some tension in her voice when she was speaking to me. She seemed upset that I hadn't trusted her enough when she asked me about her staying with Emily. I told her honestly, that it would take me a while to not feel the need to remind and warn her of my fears and concerns. I told her that I wanted Emily to know that she first had to go through me if she wanted to spend time doing more than talking with her.

"I could have gotten her to come over to your uncle's house if you'd only treated her nicer."

"I could have gotten her over here by myself, if I wanted to let her have her own way with things. She had a chance before, that's when she could have gotten things her own way. She didn't want it when I offered it to her. Don't worry about her. She has to decide for herself what she wants."

Joyce and I watched television until eleven o'clock, then we went to bed. We ended up sleeping in Elizabeth's old bedroom, because the bed linen in Uncle Bunny's bedroom hadn't been changed yet.

We didn't do anything, except snuggle close. I wasn't in the mood for anything. In spite of what I'd said to Grace, and later to Brenda, I was troubled by what I was attempting to do with Emily. She wasn't reacting the way I had expected. I wondered if I really wouldn't be better served to just leave her alone.

Even if she decided to join us now, it was obvious to me that it wouldn't be because of me. I couldn't believe I'd be happy with having Emily come to me only so she could be with Brenda.


Sunday, Brenda called me at eight thirty, wanting to know if I wanted to go for a drive with her in her new car. She made it clear that she wanted it to just be the two of us. I let Joyce leave in my car, telling her that I'd catch a ride home with Brenda.

I was really beginning to appreciate the way Joyce treated everything. She never acted disappointed by anything that happened, and she never tried to go against what I had decided to do. It was enough for her that I included her in my plans, and that she got to be around me more this way. I know she appreciated the sexual attention I was paying her.

Brenda wanted to drive somewhere that was a long distance, so we decided on going to Topeka and back. We had just gotten started, only halfway to Bolling, before Brenda started telling me her news.

"Emily called me last night, and we talked for a long time. You didn't tell me not to talk to her again."

"I didn't think I needed to tell you that. What did you two finally decide?"

"She told me that if it was just us three, she could go along with it."

"That isn't anything new. She told me the same thing yesterday."

"It would be a lot better to me too, if Joyce wasn't included. I'm sorry, but I don't want to do anything with her. Emily doesn't want to either."

"Everyone wants to change things to be the way they want them. Joyce has to be a part of any deal I make. My mother would insist, and I think it's for the best too. I'm probably going to marry her someday."

"You'd pick her over us?"

"I'd pick what I want, what my mother wants, and what Joyce wants, over what you and Emily want. I told you and Emily about the money."

"You already have enough money."

"Brenda, that's a stupid thing for anyone to say. It surprises me, hearing you say something like that. Do you have any idea how much half a billion dollars is? You could spend a million dollars a month, without ever touching the principal."

"You aren't going to change your mind?"

"No. It isn't just the money either. I really like Joyce. She takes good care of me in ways that you and Emily can't. I can plan things I need to do with her, and she helps me think of ways to get done what needs doing. I live a much better life, just because she's a part of it. Of the three of you, she's the one I'd have to give up the most if I ever lost her."

"If she has to be a part of things, then you shouldn't make Emily and I have to do things with her."

"It wouldn't be right to exclude her. She should be an equal partner in this. I had the same kind of problems doing things with her too, but, once you know her better, it goes away."

"Emily told me she wasn't going to change her mind about Joyce."

"What about you? Is this going to be a deal breaker with you, too?"

Brenda took her eyes off the road long enough to look over at me. I knew she'd like to take a chance and say it would be a deal breaker. I'd already decided that I'd make her turn around and take me back to her house if she said it. I'd drive myself home in the Buick. She must have noticed the determined look on my face, because she asked me another question instead of answering mine.

"If I said it was all right, that I'd do things with Joyce, would you consider not making Emily have to do things with her also?"

"I'm not negotiating with you about Emily. Emily can do her own negotiating with me. My question was, are you willing to do what I tell you to? With Joyce, or anyone else I tell you I want you to do things with?"

"No other guys though, just girls?"

"No other guys. If Emily isn't going to be joining us, I'll get someone else, but whoever I get, I'll still expect you to do what I ask you to do."

"I'll do it, but I'd rather not have to. I don't mind doing some things with girls, but I'd much rather do them with Emily, instead of with Joyce, or some other girl I didn't even know."

"I'm not telling you that you need to enjoy it, Brenda. You have to at least pretend that you do though, and not go around making everyone feel bad about you having you do those things with them."

"Emily told me to ask you to call her tonight. She told me to tell you that, if you wouldn't accept what she offered."

The rest of the day, we had a good time. Brenda didn't bring anything up about the agreement, after she gave me Emily's message. We had a lunch in Topeka, then Brenda and I each bought a pair of these really warm boots that we saw being sold along the side of the road that we were driving on, right after having eaten. It was a native American family that was selling them, and the boots had this heavy interior lining inside. It looked to me like it was some kind of wool lining. They weren't very expensive, and Brenda liked having us stop off just to see what they were selling.

We ended up going over to Uncle Bunny's house later that afternoon. I didn't know if Joyce had said something to Gerta or not, but the bed linens had been changed in all the bedrooms while I was gone. I didn't eat her pussy this time, and I didn't ask her to suck me either. It was comfortable sex. I don't know what she was thinking about, but I was thinking about whether I should call Emily or not. I wanted to call her, but I thought my calling would represent a backward, retreating, step for me.

Afterwards, when Brenda dropped me off at home, I told her I'd decided not to bother calling Emily.

"I don't want you talking to her anymore either. If she calls you, tell her I'm not interested in changing anything to please her. Tell her that I said you can't talk to her anymore. After you tell her that, say goodbye, then hang up."

"Should I call her if she doesn't call me?"

"No. If she doesn't call, you don't need to give her my message. I'll look around for someone else, maybe someone older than us. I wish I had a phone number for Bea."

"Bea? That girl that lived at your house before? She wouldn't be too bad. I kind of liked her, after I got to know her."

"She liked you too. She knows a lot about girl's pussies. I'll ask Hans and Gerta if they've heard from her. Bea wouldn't have any problem doing any of this, with you, or with Joyce either."

I never had any intention of getting in touch with Bea. I just said that because I knew Brenda would tell Emily that I was considering replacing her with Bea. She knew all about Bea, and about Bea and my Aunt Clara. Emily thought Bea was very pretty, so she'd consider her a legitimate threat, and that was what I wanted.

I had told Brenda to meet me at my house, at seven thirty the next morning. I still hadn't told my Dad about my hiring her as my assistant, but he wouldn't object if I told him that Joyce and I both wanted her working with us. Even if he did object, I was certain that Mama would make him change his mind.

After dinner, Joyce and I went upstairs to her room. I filled her in about my day, telling her about Brenda's attempt to negotiate with me, some of it for herself, but really, mostly for Emily.

"You could have just let her have what she wanted, Kenny. I wouldn't mind at all."

"Emily would take any giving in I might do, as though I was admitting that I needed her. She'd see it as some kind of weakness on my part. If I let her get away with refusing to do things with you, there would just be other demands from her later. Better for me to hold off, and then wait to see if anything happens on her end. I'm doing fine right now, just with how things currently stand. I'm not just sitting around feeling sorry for myself. I'm starting to wonder if it would be good to get Emily back this way. She doesn't seem to care that much about me now."

At ten thirty, we put away the group homes stuff we'd been working on, and went to bed. I slept in her bed this time. I told her I wanted her to suck my dick. When she first started doing it, she made a face at me, and then took it out of her mouth.

"Brenda's pussy juices, Joyce. I thought I'd give you a little, preview, taste. I also didn't have time for a shower if I was going to be back in time for dinner. You don't have to give me a blow job now, not if you don't like the taste of her."

Joyce put my dick back in her mouth, and started making her little tongue a lot more active than it was before. I finally had to practically pry it out of her mouth, before rolling her on top of me and sinking myself up inside her. I let her do all the work, but I did toy with her little, budding, titties, because it was something we both liked doing.

She was humping her pussy back and forth on top of me, trying for another cum, when I started talking to her about all the nasty things I was going to force her to do with Brenda and Emily some day. We'd had never talked about me making her do anything before. It was always left vague, like she could do things if she wanted to. By switching things up on her and letting her know I'd be making her do things too, I hoped to make her feel like she was an equal part of the equation we were forming. I wanted her to know that I felt like she was the equal to any of those other girls.

When she finished with me, which only occurred because my dick wilted and fell out of her, after my second cum, she rolled off of me, and then kissed me with a lot of passion. She settled herself down beside me, fitting down until she had her little butt pressed against my wet crotch area. We slept like that, and I woke up at six, with her giving me another blow job. As soon as she knew I was awake, she pushed me so that I'd roll over on my back, and then climbed up on top of me again. We had a nice time fucking, for about fifteen minutes, before I lifted her off me and carried her over to the bathroom.

"We both need to shower, Joyce. Brenda's coming over in a few minutes. Today's her first day at work, and we should get in by eight. I don't want her thinking we keep banker's hours. By the way, if Dad asks you, you want Brenda as an assistant too. Otherwise, he's going to think I only hired her, so I could take her to work and fuck her."

"He'd be wrong to think that?"

"Of course he would. I'm hiring her, so both of us can fuck her." Joyce started giggling uncontrollably, when I told her that.

"On our desks?"

"Did you ever wonder what's behind that door against the wall there in my office?" She nodded that she hadn't. "It's a bedroom, with a bed, and there's another room, a bathroom, with a huge shower and everything. It was Mama's father's office, back when he ran the company. I guess it just runs in the blood, liking to fuck girls at work. We're going to take Brenda in there today, and we're going to find out if she really meant what she said, or if she was just saying it so I wouldn't be mad at her."

"Not today, Kenny, we can't. I need to do a lot of things to finish up what I've been working on. I need to really work today, so I'll be ready for tomorrow's meeting."

"I guess you're another one who doesn't understand all the rules that you've agreed to yet, Joyce. If you're going to be one of my girls, then making me happy has to be your first priority. We won't take all day fucking, but we can spare an hour or so. We'll eat in. At least you and Brenda will." I smiled at her, knowing that she was getting nervous about what was coming. It was one thing when it was just us talking about things. Now, when I told her that the day had arrived, she was having doubts and second thoughts. "Joyce, I can't let you have any more privileges than any of my other girls. I have to make you do all the same things I'm making them do." Joyce was beaming at me as I told her that. I think I'd finally managed to convince her that I valued her the same as I did Brenda or Emily.

Brenda got to the house at seven fifteen. Joyce and I were eating with Mama in the dining room when she arrived. Mama went and answered the door, after I tried to jump up to get it myself. You could tell that Mama was excited to see Brenda invited to the house again. Brenda had dressed up nice for her first day at work. All of us made comments about how nice she looked.

"You look wonderful dear. I'm so happy to see that you and Kenny are getting along once more." Mama was sitting Brenda down right next to her, so that she was directly across from me. Joyce had seated herself on my right when we joined Mama for breakfast.

"She looks good enough to eat. Don't you agree, Joyce?" I was pleased to observe all three ladies blushing at my remark. Joyce recovered first.

"Very nice. That blouse really makes your hair look nice, Brenda." Brenda smiled at Joyce's compliment. She liked nothing better than sitting with us, having us all complimenting her beauty.

"Mama, I didn't mention to Dad yet that I'm hiring Brenda to be my intern. You don't think he'll mind, do you?"

"Of course not, sweetheart. Brenda is very close to being considered a part of our family. All of the Connors family are. Why should he mind that we're hiring her? Welcome to the company, Brenda. If Kenny tries to work you too hard, you come and see me. I'll make him quit it."

"Mama. You don't want to spoil her on her first day. She's going to be working under Joyce and me. We won't work her too hard, will we Joyce?"

"No."

"See, Mama? Joyce won't let me abuse Brenda too badly."

We got in my car again, with Brenda once again choosing to sit in the middle. We weren't even out of the driveway before I had my hand up under her full skirt. Brenda made no protest, and Joyce made it a point to not be looking at what we were doing.

"Looking forward to your first day, Brenda?"

"What will I be doing? You never told me."

"We'll have you phoning people to get questions answered about some things. We might have you call your dad and ask him to quote us a price for a grain order we're thinking of placing with a broker. If he has the best bid, we'll probably give him the extra business. We'll let you call him last too." I had a finger up inside her panty leg, and was trying to get it inside her pussy, but without any success. "We also will eat our lunch with you. We have a special lunch room in my office. I think we'll order out, and have it delivered to us."

"Will I have to type or anything like that?"

"No, but you will have to take notes when you get those answers for us."

"What about my pay? You never said how much."

"Two hundred a week, but after they take out taxes and deductions, it will be more like one fifty." I felt Brenda's legs opening, just enough to allow me to turn my hand, so that I could get a finger up inside her. I guess she was happy with her projected earnings. It could also have been that she was a little horny from all my earlier fumbling around, and wanted to help me get to where we both wanted me to go.

"Emily called last night, and I told her what you said. I didn't hang up right after, because she kept asking me questions. I told her what you said about Bea." My finger was sliding in and out of her very welcoming sheath. She was moving a little too, helping things along. I was a little distracted too.

"Did you answer all her questions?"

"I think so. She isn't happy that you won't let me talk with her again. Before, when you said I could call my father last, did you mean I could call him, and let him know what the lowest previous bid was?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.