12th Grade - Cover

12th Grade

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 17B

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17B - Kenny tries to make the most of his opportunities. He finds his purpose and begins his journey towards achieving his goals.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Tear Jerker   Rags To Riches   DomSub   Anal Sex  

It was about a week later before I finally broke down and phoned Helen at her house. Instead of being glad that I'd called her, she started in by complaining about all the time that had passed when I hadn't called her. I listened to her until she wound down enough to finally ask me why I'd called.

"I was thinking about you, and I wondered how you were doing. I didn't know that you'd be angry because I hadn't called you. I told you, that night, that I needed more time to work through some things."

"That was over a month ago. I thought you meant a few more days."

"Well, I don't know what to tell you. It isn't over yet for me, but I wanted to check in with you, to see how you were doing."

"You still haven't gotten over that other girl? Ellen told me that girl moved away in July, and now it's November. How much longer is it going to take?"

"I don't know. Look, maybe it was just a mistake for me to call you. I'll tear up your number, and not bother you any more."

"I didn't say I wasn't happy that you called me, just that I didn't think you'd take so long to do it. I'm happy that you called, and as you can tell, I've been thinking about you too. I haven't gone out with anyone, just sitting at home here, waiting for your call. Did Danny ask you anything about me? He said he was going to say something to you about what happened when you brought me back to my car."

"No, he didn't say anything. It wasn't any big deal, we just kissed a little."

"Danny said I'd embarrassed him, and now everyone was teasing him, saying that his sister was a slut."

"I think Danny's exaggerating, trying to make you feel bad, so you'll stop dating me. I haven't even heard anyone mentioning it. When I used to live at the school, the kids were so starved for any excitement, they'd make things seem a lot more important than they were."

"Speaking of you dating me, did you call up to ask me out again?"

"No, I called to see how you were doing. I was thinking about you, that's all."

"How much longer do you think its going to be before you're over her?"

"I thought it might be today, but, after talking to you, I started missing her again."

"You're just saying that to get even with me for yelling at you about not calling me, aren't you?"

"No. I just realized when you started talking about our last date, that I still wasn't ready. I thought I was. Maybe I'll keep your number and call you back the next time I think I'm ready."

After we hung up the phone, which was five minutes later, barely enough time for Helen to tell me how little she cared if I ever called her again, I felt better about how the call wound up. I really had called with the idea of asking her out, but, after her tirade in the very beginning of the call, I decided I didn't really need a date that badly.

Unfortunately, after I had crossed off Helen's name, that left my list of potential people to call for dates, totally empty. There were five other girls I knew, and none of them were suitable for me to ask out on a date. Grace and Jane, for the obvious reasons, and Joyce, because I now considered her my sister. The only two left were Emily and Ellen. Emily might be my half sister, and there was the problem that all our prior history was too closely tied in with Brenda. The only problem with my going out with Ellen was that I couldn't stand her, not since she had started in being friends with Shirley. Before that, I had liked her fine though.

What I really needed, I decided, was a new beginning, someone that I could sleep with without having any real relationship. Something like what I'd had with Bea. That thought made me laugh, because it seemed to me I'd finally come full circle, able now to appreciate what I'd been given before. In one sense, Bea was the one female I'd had the most successful relationship with. We never fought, and the sex, was physically very satisfying, although there wasn't the love I'd felt with Brenda and Shirley. I needed another Bea in my life, but maybe one that was more exclusive than Bea had been.

In the meantime, I was feeling the desire to be with a girl in a social situation. I was horny, but I was also missing the kind of excitement I only felt with being around a girl. It was a lot more than just the sex, it was the interplay, as we danced the opening moves of the mating dance. I knew that part of the reason for my sudden urgency was tied to my earlier conversation with Shirley.

I ended up calling Emily, and we talked on the phone, with me explaining to her that I was feeling lonely. I'd never told her of any of my suspicions about her father being my real father too. I didn't know if he was, or if he wasn't. Emily and I didn't look alike, and neither did Gary and I. In fact, she and Gary didn't look that much alike either. I did wonder what my Dad would think if I started going out with Emily. Emily seemed happy to hear from me, even after we got past the part where she asked about Brenda, and I told her I hadn't heard from her.

"I'm glad you called me, Kenny. After that last dance, I was hoping that you would."

"I've really been busy with a few projects, and with school and everything. Plus, I've been trying to get over Shirley leaving too."

"Do you ever still ride around in that big limo? We used to have a lot of fun riding around like that. I wish things could be like they used to be, when all of us were still friends."

"No, and I'm sure Hans misses it more than you. He used to like driving us all around. He's always trying to encourage me to do more sex things. Sometimes, I feel like I'm letting him down by not being more active in my love life."

"At least you have a love life. I haven't even been out with a real boy since Brenda spread those rumors about me all over the school. I had one girl who called me up though, to tell me she'd be interested. Of course, she's just about the least attractive person in the whole school, so it figures she'd be interested in me."

It's too bad you aren't over here now, it sounds to me like we're both lonely." Not my smoothest invitation, but it was honest at least.

"Do you really mean it? I could come over there if you really do. I already finished all my homework, and it's still early. Did you mean at your house, or up in your room?"

"I meant both, I guess, but I meant that we'd fool around a little, not that we'd have a real relationship."

"Is that little girl still living at your house?"

"If you mean Joyce, then yes, but she isn't a little girl, she's almost twenty years old."

"Kenny, I saw her. She's no more than twelve. Gary danced with her. He said she was too young for him."

"She's a grown woman, Emily. No, she's old enough to be a full grown woman, but she has a condition where she stopped growing too early. Her mind is fully developed though. She just looks like she's a kid."

"I don't know if I should believe you or not. If she's that old, then why did your parents decide to raise her?"

"We aren't raising her. She just lives with us, as a part of our family. She's like my older sister. She works for my Dad, and she has a very important job with our companies. If you talked to her for ten minutes, you'd stop thinking she was just some little kid."

"You aren't doing things with her, are you? Like what we used to do, or what you and Brenda did?"

"No. Although, when I spoke to Brenda about her licking your pussy, I asked her if Joyce could watch her doing it."

"Ugh, that's sick, Kenny. Why would you do that?"

"She wanted to see it. She even wanted Brenda to do it to her too, but that was mostly because she had this other thing she was thinking. I don't think it was because she wanted to be licked. If you had said no, we probably wouldn't have insisted. It was just an idea."

"It wasn't a good idea. It would have spoiled the whole thing for me."

"Really, why? I mean, you didn't mind a bit when Brenda watched me eating you,"

"Because I was hoping she'd decide to do that to me too. I thought if she saw how much I liked it, she'd want to make me feel good that way too."

"I don't think Brenda thinks about things that way. If she saw me doing something to you that you really liked, she'd think I should be doing it to her instead of to you." Emily laughed, admitting that what I said was true.

"Why don't you drive over here and take me for a drive in your car? We could talk about if I should go over to your bedroom sometime. It would be easier for me if we just talked first. The other way, it would be like I was just coming over for us to have sex."

"Emily, kids our age have way more sex in cars than they do in bedrooms."

"I know that, but this other way seems too, I don't know, too blatant, too cut and dried, too matter of fact."

"I'll be there in ten minutes, will you be ready?"

"You know, Kenny, I'm starting to get nervous about this. It was different when we were just talking about it, but now we're doing things to make it real."

"You can ask Gary to come along if you're that worried. We can go grab a hamburger or something. We don't have to do anything." I was surprised when she asked me to hold on while she went to ask him. Emily had always been a bigger talker than a doer. She liked to pretend to be more cosmopolitan and worldly than she really was. The idea of her asking her brother to join us had a funny, almost whimsical appeal to me, after I'd given it some thought. She came back to the phone after about five minutes.

"I asked him, but he needs another hour to finish with his homework. Is that too late?" I looked at my watch, realizing that it was only seven thirty. I knew the diner was open until ten o'clock. I knew we wouldn't have any time to do anything alone together anyway, not after going to the diner first, especially not on a school night.

"I'll see you and Gary in an hour. Do you want me to ask Joyce if she wants to come along to keep Gary company?" I was joking, but was still relieved when she told me I had better not do that. My parents and Hans were over in Bolling, at some kind of charity event, one that wasn't about the group homes. Gerta had made me an early dinner, when I got home from school around four o'clock. I still had two more classes to get prepared for, but I could get one out of the way before I went to pick up Gary and Emily. If I got back before ten thirty, I'd have enough time to prepare for my other class too. I went over to Joyce's room, to see if she had come in when I was talking on the phone. She hadn't. I went back to my room and did my class preparation before heading down for my "date" with the Carstairs kids.

I had a great time at the diner with both of them. I got to know Gary better in a setting where he was comfortable. Now that he was in the senior high, he had blossomed a little socially as well as physically. Apparently, his coordination was catching up to his growth, and he was the only freshman on the high school basketball team. He admitted he wouldn't see that much playing time, but he was just happy to have been kept on the team.

Emily had chosen to sit beside me, both in the car, when we were driving to the diner, and later, while we were in the diner and sitting in a corner booth right by the door. Emily had picked the booth for us. Even alone, Gary looked too tall to sit comfortably in his half of the booth. To me, it was obvious that Emily was using me to show all the other kids at the diner that we were together, a couple. We ordered, and while we were waiting, Emily spent the time waiting by paying rapt attention to me, and to what I was saying. Most of what I was saying was about Gary, and to Gary, concerning his basketball experiences.

We were all eating, when a girl I'd never seen before, stopped by our table to ask Emily a question about something in a class they shared together. Emily introduced her to me, and me to her, before also asking her if she knew Gary or not. Before anyone knew it, she was sitting down next to poor Gary, and he was trying to squeeze his over sized frame into the room the was now left available to him. It was almost painful for me to watch him trying to find a position where he wasn't totally cramped up.

The girl's name was Stephanie, but she told us that she preferred Steph (rhymes with Jeff). It was obvious, right from the beginning, that Steph had her sights set on Gary. It was just as obvious that Gary wanted no part of any of that. Steph was a big girl. Not in height so much, but in weight, which is one of the reasons that Gary found himself so cramped, with her sitting beside him. If she was sitting beside me, I'd have felt cramped too, but not like Gary was.

As if by an unspoken agreement, the three of us wolfed down the remainder of our food. Emily was telling Steph that we had just stopped off for a quick bite, and needed to get back home. Emily and I were already out of our side of the booth and standing there waiting, before Steph took the hint, and got up so that Gary could leave with us. In the car, heading back to the Carstairs house, Emily had fun with Gary, kidding him about how this was just the first of the basketball groupies that would be seeking him out. When I pulled up into their driveway, this time driving past Brownie's dog house, Gary thanked me for the snack and exited from the car like he thought it was on fire. In his haste, he bent Emily almost in two, pushing the backrest forward enough to allow him to open the door and make his escape. As soon as he made it through the front door, Emily and I started laughing about the look of fascination and horror that had swept across Gary's face when he first realized that Steph was interested in him.

"Did you see the way she was looking at him?"

"She reminded me a little bit of how you used to look at Brenda, sort of like how Brownie might look at a big juicy steak."

"I never did. you're just making that up. Gary looked like he didn't know what to do. I bet he's upstairs right now, either hiding in the closet or under his bed."

"All you Carstairs are like that. As soon as someone wants to get in your pants, you run off and hide. He's just taking after his big sister."

"I'm still here, I'm not running off anywhere. I had the best time tonight, even if it was cut short by our visitor. I had forgotten how much fun we used to have, fun that didn't have anything to do with sex. Are you going to take me somewhere now, or do you want to just sit here and talk some more?"

"I'm flexible either way, but I know which option I'd prefer."

"Let me guess, does it involve the two of us being naked somewhere?"

"No. I thought we could go for a walk, the kind we used to take before."

"Kenny we never took any walks together."

"We did too. Remember that night I walked you home, and then we walked back to my house, when you changed your mind about wanting to leave?"

"Yes, now I remember. I'd rather go for a drive though. What time is it? I looked at my watch and it was only a little bit past nine o'clock. I told her what time it was. "We have enough time, if you wanted to drive over to your house and park for awhile."

"My parents are out, but they might come home if we're parked in the driveway. We can drive over to my Uncle's house. No one's there now." She didn't say anything, so I started up my car. It took less than five minutes to get to Uncle Bunny's house, and only another minute to drive my car into his garage and close the door back down after us.

"I thought we were just going to park in the driveway. What time is it now?"

"It's nine fifteen, and we're already parked, like you said. It will take about five minutes to drive back to your house, so we have forty minutes to do whatever you want to do."

"Forty minutes isn't that long a time. If we wanted to do something, that isn't long enough."

"It isn't long enough if we keep wasting our time talking about it. It's enough time for me to make you cum, and for you to make me cum too."

"You make me cum first." I saw her smiling in the dark as she started pulling off her jeans. I opened my car door, so the light would come on. I wanted to watch her getting undressed, and I planned to put her in my back seat so we'd both have more room. "Does that door open up to the house, Kenny?" She was pointing over to the door that led to the wash room, where the washer and dryer were kept.

"It leads to a way to get into the house. Do you want to go inside with me?"

"If we're going to do this, we should be comfortable. Wouldn't it be more comfortable inside?" She had her jeans off already, and she got out and walked over to the door in front of me. I had to unlock the door, and then I needed to put in the alarm combination too. I took her hand and led her through the wash room and into the main house. I turned on a few lights as we made our way back to Uncle Bunny's bedroom. When I turned on those lights, I remembered the time when I'd had Helen on that same bed. Everything was cleaned up in the room again, and I started getting undressed too.

We didn't do too much kissing, and before I had time to even get her warmed up, she was shoving her pussy into my face. She had gotten herself ready, it appeared. It didn't take long to get her over the top. I let her rest for a few minutes while I spent some time with her breasts. She had very nice ones, and they'd grown since my last sight of them. We didn't speak. When I thought she was ready for more, I trailed my lips and tongue back down to her pussy and ate her to a second, even stronger orgasm. This time, when I was finished, she moved down to me, and started kissing my face herself. Next, she moved down my body until she had my dick in her hand, and her tongue close to it. This time she didn't tell me to make it smaller first. She went right to work, completing her end of our agreement. It didn't take long, and she didn't pull off when I started to cum. She kept sucking until it got too sensitive, and I moved her mouth off of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.