The Hitchhiker - Cover

The Hitchhiker

Copyright© 2006 by Meahana

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Should a gentleman pickup a young hitchhiker along the streets of Maui? You can never tell who she may turn out to be.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Nearly two years later...

The clouds had started to settle in along the side of Haleakala indicating imminent trade showers. A light, damp fog had already made the not very well cared for grass of the cemetery wet. The sun in the distance promised that the mauka showers would come and go swiftly as usual, but probably leave a wet trail behind them.

Hanna laid a small plumeria lei on the grave of her father. The stone read: Pali (Paul) Apana, 1963 - 1988. Her grandparents were on the left and her great grandma's was on the right. Tutu's stone read: Kanona Apana, Circa 1910 - 2005. She laid a plumeria lei on Tutu's grave too. Hanna shed no tears, but wished them aloha and whispered that she loved them and would see them again one day (actually she had never seen her father except in her mind). Hanna's fourteen month old toddler leaned to kiss the graves as his mother did.

Pali sensed that the ritual was over and took off running for the car. Hanna ran after him and caught his hand just as he stumbled and swung him into her arms. "Darn you, wild thing, you're gonna break your head."

Pali gave Mama a hug, put his hand down her top and said, "I want, I want," trying to get her breast free from its bra.

"You want, you want. You sound like your father. Well, little guy your time grows short. They'll be all Daddy's again pretty soon." She pushed his hand away and said, "If you eat good when we get home, we can nuzzle for awhile."

Hanna is one of those freaks of nature that come out of child birth none the worse for wear. Getting back to her dancing, with a little running and her busy life, had returned her body to much as it was. She had maybe another inch on her hips (which didn't hurt) and the doctor assured her that the B cup bras would fit her again after she weaned Pali (she sorta liked the C cups though). She was back to her 5'4", 110 pound frame and still could play a sixteen year old in any movie. Her angelic face, surrounded by golden red/brown tresses that fell to below mid back, should not be taken as a soft young girl. Only a fool would press her until those twenty-year old crystal clear blue eyes drilled a hole through their heart.

Getting Pali into the safety seat in back was always a challenge, but she finally caught his foot as he was headed over the front seat to drive and got him buckled in. The pair headed back down the hill from Makawao and on to their home in Lahaina. Pali rarely slept as they rode. Instead, he tried to carry on a conversation that drove his mother nuts. A few real words occasionally came out, but mostly it was just babbling (maybe he knew it irritated Mama). It made her grin a lot, but it never seemed to end. 'Bet his grandfather would grin if he were alive'. Tutu Kanona lived long enough to meet the boy and he was her favorite from the minute he came into this world.

After they pulled into the driveway at home, Hanna had no more than loosened the seatbelt when Pali escaped. He ran for the porch yelling, "Daddy, Daddy (or sounds similar to that)." He scrambled up the steps to the porch and his mother just shook her head.

"Daddy isn't home yet, punk. You be careful or you'll fall." Pali was wrestling with the door knob when Hanna met him. "You're gonna make a nervous wreck out of me."

Pali sat in his high chair with his spoon and a cup of mushed up peaches. He managed to get almost as much in his mouth as around it. He sucked on the juice from his tippycup and pointed at his mother's breasts. "I want, I want." Hanna tried to wipe his face and fend off his hand reaching into her bra at the same time. 'Tit men. Both of them are tit men, ' she thought.

Hanna eventually let him have his way and he fell asleep with his mouth around her nipple and a mixture of leftover peaches with the thin milk on his face. Hanna was able to clean him and her up, put the source of the milk away, and put him down for a nap. She grabbed the book that she was reading and curled up on the lanai lounge to read. A vision of her husband came to mind. 'He must be thinking of me too, ' she thought. His tall body, with its strong chest and strong arms, were clear in her thoughts. She unbuttoned her shorts and reached into her panties. She was moist, but pulled her hand away to save it for Allen and her until he got home.

Thankfully, Hanna's mother had come to collect the boy and give her a break. 'My mother the doting grandma; who would've ever thought it.' She was breaking up some lettuce for salad when Allen came home. "Hi baby," she said.

Allen came up behind her and kissed the side of her face. "Pali's gone?"

"Mom came and got him for awhile."

"Better be careful, she may just keep him."

"Right. He hasn't started yelling for his daddy yet ... I wonder if he's ever tried to suckle her tit."

Allen laughed, "Where do you come up with those things?"

Hanna smiled back at him. "I have a weird mind I guess," she said to Allen's back as he headed to the bedroom to change. She yelled after him, "There's an image. Pali sucking my mother's tit." She could hear Allen belly laughing.

When her husband came back to the kitchen, Hanna turned to look at him. He was dressed in her favorite light khaki shorts. "Yum, my favorite shorts."

"You just like to take them off," he said. "You know your mother has pretty nice tits." He put his arms around her waist and pressed his pelvis against Hanna's butt. As he reached under her shirt, he said, "Almost as nice as yours."

"Pervert. You've been ogling my mother's titties huh? You would think they're nice, she's almost your age."

"Ouch, that stung ... You should be super proud of your mother, Hanna. She's done well after taking your job at the shop, has a new boyfriend that seems to be wild about her and there are no signs of booze."

"Pay backs, butthead," she answered and turned to press her body against him. She put her arms around his neck and smiled. "I am proud of Mom and I'm glad that we talked her into moving here. I've never seen her happy before."

"I missed you all day, Ipo. I've been thinking about you."

"I can tell you've been thinking about something. I thought maybe Shauna wore an especially short skirt today."

"She was only in for a minute. She's been real busy with Len gone to New York." He thought a minute and said, "Is there a hint of jealousy there?"

"Jealousy is a waste of emotion, you know that. You men all want to spread your seed everywhere. The best I can do is make it interesting enough for you to save some for me and hope you don't bring me something nasty home."

Allen leaned to kiss her and when his mouth was almost against hers, he said, "Never dull with you." When they broke the kiss and her breathing was getting heavy, he said, "Now come and help me get these shorts off."

"Yes, about these shorts," she said as she reached under the leg of the shorts and felt the tip of his semi-hard cock. "Ummm no underwear either. Are you flashing the girls mister?"

"Only one girl that I know just loves to peek. How about you show me yours and I'll show you mine."

"My mamma taught me never to show men my panties mister." Hanna's fingers were under the leg opening stroking it and getting it firmer and firmer.

"You didn't listen to your mama very well then. Besides, you can take your panties off and just show me your pretty pussy." Allen's hands were firmly on her cute butt and his fingers found their way under her shorts.

"I think you want to do more than just look, you dirty old man, I think that you have something else in mind."

Allen removed his right hand from the leg of Hanna's shorts and slid it under her thin satin cami top. His hand gently cupped her heavy bra covered breast. "I think that I want to suckle these and see if Pali left any for Daddy." The fingers of his other hand wiggled under her panties and found her warm slit. "Then I want to lick and suck all of the cum from your pretty cunt." His fingers backed up a little and touching the rim of her anus. "Then I'm going to stick that thing you're playing with right in there and fuck you with it."

By now Hanna was nearly dancing up and down on her toes. Allen had learned to talk to her and could talk her into almost anything. "Let's go over there mister," pointing to the bedroom, "Take me over there, let me see yours and I'll let you fuck me anywhere you like."

She dragged him into the bedroom and turned to face him. She barely got turned before Allen had the hem of her top in his hands and yanking it over her head. Her bra was a little damp around the nipples and Allen gently rubbed his thumbs over them. Hanna reached back to unsnap it and let her husband pull the bra over her arms and off. He kissed her hard on the mouth and then between her neck and shoulders. With a tit in each hand, he lowered his mouth to a nipple and tasted the warm fluid that formed on his lips. Hanna was trying get at the button of her shorts, but Allen pushed her hand away and unbuttoned, then unzipped the shorts to let them fall. As she stepped out of the shorts, Allen lowered himself to his knees and pressed his face against her white panties, with blue trim and a cute design on the front, and inhaled the scent she had accumulated throughout the day. He put his fingers on the tuft of fur that was barely visible and pushed the fingers between her legs and forced some of the soft cotton into the cleft of her pussy. He was softly kissing her inner thighs as he pulled the panties down and off.

Allen started to bury his face in her, but Hanna grabbed his shirt and tried to tug it over his head. She managed to get him standing and the shirt off. She looked up into his face and then down at his chest and sighed. She dragged her fingernails through the soft down of his chest and stomach until she reached his shorts and felt the large tube of hard flesh under the khaki. Hanna let him deal with the button and zipper and had her hand around his cock before the shorts hit the floor. With his cock in the palm of her hand and her fingers around it, she said, "God I love the feel of this," then, "It's so big and heavy mister. Are you sure that it will fit inside of me?"

"Of course it will, it was made just for you," Allen was barely able to respond. He urged Hanna down on to the bed facing up at him.

"Are you going to fuck me now? Huh mister, are you?"

"In a minute, Pretty One, I have some work to do before I fuck you." Allen's mouth covered hers and their tongues met immediately in a battle to see who could get theirs past the other. He was on his elbows, but Hanna was already arched to press her body against his. They broke the kiss and Allen returned to the breast that he started with. An opaque sheen of milk surrounded the nipple and Allen licked, then suckled it for more. He held her left tit in his hand and moved his mouth to suckle that one as well. When he raised his head, he let her see that he had savored her milk like she had savored him so many times over the past two years. He scooted back a little and kissed his way to her soft, deep navel. Allen loved her tummy. Even when the baby had gotten so big, he always loved to kiss her tummy and tongue deep into the soft flesh of her tummy button.

It always tickled Hanna a little when he did that and she couldn't quite squelch a little squeal as his tongue fucked the shallow hole. He lowered his face to the soft golden brown curls at the vee of her thighs and Hanna spread her legs and opened her lips with her fingers. "Do you like my pussy, mister?"

"Oh, Sweetie, you have the prettiest pink pussy I've ever seen."

"Do you want to lick it for me? Do you want to put your mouth over it and suckle it like you did my titties?"

"Mmmm yes Princess, I want to lick and suck your pretty cunt. I want to finger fuck it and suck the juice that comes out." He put his thumbs on the labia to replace her fingers and lowered his face to lick and kiss all around her thighs. Hanna was already reacting by pushing against his face. With his nose buried in her trim, toast colored bush, Allen pressured her clit with his tongue and pushed the hood around and over it. She is sensitive there and Allen has learned exactly what she likes. She also likes it when he takes two fingers and slowly inserts them into her. He doesn't fuck her with them so much as hook them a little and pressure her vulva and surrounding walls. He is good with his tongue too. He licks all around her cunt, including her legs, thighs and down into the crack of her anus. Often he gets a finger wet and fucks her anus with it while he licks and sucks (apparently Allen has other plans today). "God you taste good," he mumbled.

Hanna was finished talking for now. She was fucking her lover's face and driving her cunt against it and his fingers. The noises coming from her mouth aren't words, but groaning and near grunting as she held his head, raised her hips and forced her body against his face. The first wave always hits her hard and she had to close her eyes for it; the second a little softer and by the third, she has released a little of her cum into his open mouth.

Staying with her until she settled her body to the bed, Allen kept working slowly around her open slit. He let some of her cum run into the crack of her bottom and he spread it around the hole. He pushed himself up to where his mouth was level with hers and kissed her to share her cum and milk mixture with her. Hanna opened her eyes and smiled. "Are you always this good to the girls mister?" She whispered and reached in back of her for the little bottle of baby oil.

"Only my special girls sweetie."

"I like being your special girl," she said and reached for Allen's cock and found he was totally hard. There was a stream of precum running down it and Hanna could feel the veins like they were ready to burst. "It's all gooey with cum, we may not need any oil." She put some on her fingers anyway and spread it all over the thick tube mixing his cum with the oil. When she was finished, she handed the bottle Allen and started to turn over.

"No, wait Ipo, this way," Allen said while pressing on her side to get her to stay as she was. He sat on his knees, put her legs over his thighs and put some oil on his fingers. He watched her face and he spread the oil all around her hole and dipping his fingertip into her. She flinched the first time his finger penetrated her, but relaxed and let his fingers open her. With her angle just right, Allen placed his cock to the entrance of her ass and slowly eased it in with slight pressure and slow strokes.

Hanna felt him easing his cock in. It rarely hurt anymore and the feeling of it pushing against the walls of her vagina was not unpleasant at all. In fact, now she was helping him bury it deeper inside but thrusting against the hand that was holding his cock to guide it. When it was settled as far as it would go, she felt his hands on her side gripping her and the slow rock of him beginning to fuck. She put her hands around his neck and watched his face. "Fuck me Allen. Go ahead, fuck it harder. As hard as you need to."

They were making those loud sucking noises and Allen said, "God you are wonderful. Your ass is so firm and tight."

"Do you like to fuck my ass more than my pussy?"

"Not better, it's different is all."

"Sexy."

"Yes, sexy and hot." He was fucking harder now and watching her tits roll under him. Her face told him that she could cum again and that's what he wanted. "Rub yourself while I fuck and make yourself cum again."

"I don't need to rub myself, just fuck me and cum in me."

She seemed to get wetter and slicker as he fucked. He fucked her harder as he felt the sperm boiling from his balls to his cock. It wasn't long before she was wildly humping his cock and he began to release his sperm. "Cum with me. I want you to cum." She did. Her orgasm followed his in seconds and she could feel his semen flowing out of her ass and down the crack. She didn't scream or even groan much, she just smiled with her eyes closed as his cock softened and fell out.

They were laying on their backs, heads on their pillows, side by side with their arms in back of their heads. Allen said, "Jeez Hanna, you're going to kill me yet."

Hanna looked at him and wrinkled her nose (a sigh from Allen) and said, "You're the one with the deadly instrument." They stared at the ceiling for a few minutes and she said, "So, do you want to fuck Shauna?"

"No. What makes you think that and keep asking me?"

"I dunno. You've fucked her before."

"A long time ago before she married Len."

"Well, Len is in New York and she is here. Len has two luau dancers with him and she's here wriggling in her seat with no sex. You can bet Len's dick is wet every night with one or both of those pretty girls."

"So you want to rent me out, it that it?"

"No. Rent free."

"I really never know when you're serious or kidding me."

"I'm serious. I know you want to. You look up her skirt every time she offers and she offers a lot."

"I look up every skirt when I get a chance."

"Aha! He finally admits it out loud!"

"It was a trap. Anyway, don't tell me you don't eyeball some of the hard body guys."

"Most certainly," she answered without hesitation.

"Ever see one that you want to fuck?"

Hanna said, "Not really, you're plenty enough for me, Baby. I can't imagine having sex with another guy."

"You're plenty enough for me too."

"Right."

"You've never seen anybody that you want to have sex with since we've been together?"

Hanna didn't respond, but said, "By the way, I forgot to tell you that Vicky called yesterday after you left."

"What does my ex want now? She should just move back and save all that air fare."

"She just wanted to say she was coming. She'll just stay here one day soon, this is her o'hana and she can't help it."

"Did you ask her to stay here in the spare bedroom?"

"No, but I will if it's okay."

"Of course she can." Pausing a minute, the lights went on for Allen. "It's Vicky. You want my blessing to make love with Vicky."

"I'm not so sure, but I've never forgotten the kiss she gave me when she left. It has nothing to do with Shauna and you already gave me your blessing anyway."

"I would love it if you two had sex and enjoyed each other. How would that hurt me?"

Hanna rolled on her side with her hand under the side of her head. She said, "See? That's exactly how I feel about Shauna. She's a good friend and sex with her is harmless. Len doesn't care either ... bet you'd love to see Vicky and me."

"Of course. Every man's dream. Would you like to watch Shauna and me?"

"Not Shauna. I would love to see you fuck Vicky though."

"Vicky's a lesbian."

"So she says, but I sense a glimmer of something when she looks at you that goes beyond lifetime friendship. I guess we'll see, huh?"

"I hear your mom coming, we'd better toss our clothes back on. Pali will be hungry and probably need changing."

"Toss me a washcloth and you change him; I'll get rid of Mom and feed your tit loving buddy. He gets real food though, it's getting time for you to take full charge of the nipples again."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.