The Hitchhiker - Cover

The Hitchhiker

Copyright© 2006 by Meahana

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Should a gentleman pickup a young hitchhiker along the streets of Maui? You can never tell who she may turn out to be.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

If you love me then love me.", Susan Delgado, Daughter of Pat The Dark Tower IV, Wizard and Glass

-- Stephen King

'It's only 10:00 o'clock in the morning and it's already getting hot and humid, ' Hanna thought as she stepped out into the street, 'These public showers don't do the job and I need a real shower so badly.' Hanna was more than a little nervous about hitchhiking anyway and she didn't know the laws about it here. She did know that she was two weeks from turning 18 and looked more like 15. That would surely draw the cops to ask a lot of questions that she didn't want to answer. Seeing no signs of a police car along the street, she pulled her backpack around and stuck out her thumb.

Allen had just pulled out of the real estate office and was heading back up South Kihei Road toward Lahaina when he spotted the youngster ahead on his right. He rarely picked up a hitchhiker, but this young girl was alone and that drew him to the side to meet her. She was a little straggly looking, but presentable. Very pretty too. Golden brown hair that might be just past her shoulders if not for the ponytail, nice figure, gorgeous legs in those denim shorts, and a sweet face. 'She can't be more than 5'4" and surely only 14 or 15 years old, ' he mused. Making sure the door was locked, Allen pushed the button to lower the passenger window about halfway. "Where are you going?"

"Lahaina."

Allen popped the door lock and Hanna opened the door. "Toss your backpack in the back seat please."

"If you don't mind, I'd rather keep it with me."

"But I do mind."

"Okay," and Hanna tossed the backpack over the seat and into the back.

"Now, pull your top down tight and turn around for me."

"Maybe I'd better wait for another ride," Hanna responded.

"Fine with me. But, I'm not checking out your butt, I'm making sure that you don't have a hidden weapon," Allen said sternly.

Hanna pulled her tank top down tight against her and turned around slowly so the driver could see that there was nothing hidden under her tank top or shorts. "I don't have a weapon Mister."

"Okay, get in and buckle up. I don't need a ticket."

Hanna got into the car and buckled up. "Thank you Mister. It's getting hot out there."

As he pulled away, Allen said, "Maui is pretty safe because bad guys have nowhere to run. I don't remember reading about a hitchhiker getting into trouble, but I still can't believe it's safe for a pretty young girl to hitchhike. There are buses here that will take you to Lahaina ... By the way, I'm Allen."

"Glad to meet you Allen. I'm Hanna. Hanna without money for a bus. Somebody stole almost all of my money last night and I think they were going to go to Lahaina."

"And you think that if you find them that they'll give it back?"

"I don't know what I'm thinking. I hope so anyway." Hanna was thinking that Allen was pretty nice looking for an old guy. Nice car and dressed nice too. Hanna felt pretty safe with him. 'Sorta grouchy though.'

The pair didn't say much on the way. Hanna leaned back against the seat and door and managed to close her eyes to snooze. She woke up when the car braked to a near stop at an open spot near the beach. Somebody had pulled out right in front of them and Allen had nearly hit the other car.

Allen said, "There's so much traffic going every which way when the surf is up along here. Most are visitors that have no idea where they're going anyway and don't care if their rental car gets smashed."

Hanna rubbed her eyes and looked over at him. 'He has pretty eyes, ' she thought. Then she had a fleeting thought, 'Well, I've fucked a lot worse than him for no good reason at all.' She blurted out, "Ummm Allen?"

"Yes."

"Well, I have no money and ... well, if there's anything I can do to earn some..."

"Are you propositioning me Hanna? I don't have any experience, but you don't look like a hooker to me. How do you know I'm not a cop?"

Tears welled in her eyes. "I don't have any experience either, but I don't have any money and I'm in trouble."

Allen made the turn at Front Street and pulled over to the side of the street. "How much would you charge me?" He dug for his wallet and opened it. "I have about two hundred in cash with me. I'll keep twenty and you can have the rest. What do I get for that much?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know? You're one terrible whore. How about a blowjob? Does that sound about right?"

Hanna was sobbing with her fists in her eyes now. Allen was obviously really upset with her. "I'm sorry. No, that isn't right. I don't want to blow you for money."

Allen softened, "Here take the money anyway, Sweetheart. I've never paid for sex of any kind and don't intend to start now. Certainly not with a 15 year old girl."

"I'm not 15, I'll be 18 in two weeks and I've never taken money for sex either, but I've given it away for a whole lot worse reasons." But Hanna did take the money.

"Look, I'll make you an offer. You can keep the money and leave or you can let me buy you some lunch with my last 20 bucks or you can come to my place where you can get a good fresh meal, a shower and a place to sleep. A smart girl would take the second offer."

"I'm not so smart or I wouldn't be here. I may be pretty stupid, but I'll take the third offer. For some reason I trust you. I suppose that's what gets people like me in trouble."

"No trouble, I promise. I won't hurt you." Allen put the car in drive and took a left at the intersection for home. They pulled up to a house that was surrounded by a low stone wall that was mostly covered with a hedge with pretty red flowers. It had a big gate that was wide open and looked as if it hadn't been closed in years. The house seemed big. Single level and kept nice, but big and maybe very old too. When he stopped, put the car in park, he asked, "Tell me what you know about this car."

"It's sort of metallic blue and pretty new." Looking at the dash, she said, "It's a Ford Fusion."

"Good. You should look at that before you get in. Try to remember the state of the license and the first three characters of the number at least. You should never go in the house with a stranger." Then with a smile. "Want to come in?"

Hanna looked at Allen and laughed, "Okay. I'm not sure why, but I trust you."

They went into the home and Hanna followed Allen into a big open kitchen that faced the ocean. "Oh my, Allen, this is beautiful." Hanna looked all around and peeked into the living room that was only divided from the kitchen by a short wall. "I've never seen a house like this one."

"Thank you, it's very old and my family has owned it for many years. I've been working to restore it like it was long before our time. Sit down there and I'll make us some lunch. Mauna, my house keeper, usually keeps the fridge stocked for me with lots of good things. What would you like on your sandwich?"

"Anything that you like is fine."

"Beef and turkey on whole wheat with cheese, lettuce and fresh tomato?"

"Yummmmmm."

"Hungry girl too huh?"

"Oh yes." Hanna watched Allen take the mixings out of the refrigerator and lay them out on the counter. He got busy right away spreading things out and building their lunch. 'God he's nice looking, ' she thought. Maybe 6' tall, nice toned body without being too muscular. Tanned legs and a really sweet butt. His hair was a light brown with sun streaks and, if she looked real close, maybe some gray starting to mesh in there. 'He does wonders for a T-shirt and khaki shorts too.' There was a warm feeling in her lower tummy that she hadn't felt in a very long time.

In a few minutes, Allen put their food in front of them and poured some orangish pink stuff in a big glass with ice. "What's that stuff?"

"POG. It's passion fruit, orange and guava. Made fresh here on Maui. Very good for hydrating you and tastes good too. Try it."

Hanna took a little sip and wrinkled her nose.

"Don't like it?"

She took another sip and said, "Oh yes, but I was expecting sour." Diving into the sandwich like any hungry teenager (or not so hungry either), Hanna was letting liquid tomato run down her chin. Allen reached over with his napkin to wipe her pretty chin. Hanna wrinkled her nose and said, "Sorry I'm such a pig."

"Not a pig, just a semi starved young lady." Young woman she was too. Allen looked at her face ... a pretty face with full lips and crystal clear and sparkling light blue eyes. Her face was clear of blemish and had but a hint of freckles from her cheek bones over that pretty nose. 'I've never seen a nose that I felt like kissing before.' He tried with all of his might and failed to keep his eyes above Hanna's neck. Her breasts were developed unlike a 15 year old girl. Her white bra straps were not hidden under her tank top and she displayed nice cleavage when she bent even slightly. Not large breasts, but stood up well probably without a bra. her bra was thin enough to make out the largish nipples through the bra and her red top.

Allen's study of her face and chest didn't go unnoticed by Hanna. Usually when men's eyes focused on the gap between her top and bra, Hanna felt a pang of disgust. 'Typical dirty old pervert.' That wasn't how she felt with Allen looking at her. She would have gladly pulled the top and bra over her head in one motion if he so much as asked. 'I like his eyes on me. Kind eyes. Not leering eyes, but forming a picture of me like I'm doing with him.'

Hanna took another big bite of her sandwich and watched Allen chew his. Suddenly a thought occurred to her. "I have your eyes!"

Allen nearly choked on his sandwich and said, "Well maybe, but mine are about 23 years older than yours and don't have the sparkle that a young, intelligent and drug free woman like you. Does your dad have eyes like ours?"

"I have no idea who my father is. My mother won't tell me." She laughed and said, "Maybe it's you."

"I doubt it." Allen chuckled. "The only child I've ever had died at birth."

"Oh jeez, I'm sorry."

"It was long ago and I never think about it anymore. I never even found out if it was a boy or girl.

"Not to change the subject, but we on Maui consider asking personal questions rude unless invited. But, I'm going to be rude and ask one anyway. You can shake your head no if you don't want to answer and I won't be offended."

"I get to ask one for each one that I answer," Hanna offered.

"Deal. How did you lose your money?"

"I hung out for a few days with this guy and his girl friend. I was looking for a person that wanted to share a place so I could find a job. Last night his girl friend convinced me to have sex with him while she watched. So, we were on and under a blanket fucking..." Hanna saw the flinch in Allen's face. "Sorry, having sex and she must have stolen the money then. When I woke up this morning they and the money were gone."

"If they are on the island and you can describe them, then we can find them. We'll talk about it tomorrow. I hope they haven't spent it all."

"How can you find them?"

"You'll see. Maui is a small place if you know the right people. Anyone out of the ordinary is noticed here. Now, young lady, when you're finished I'll bet a nice warm shower would sound good."

"Oh God yes." Hanna watched Allen leave the table, turn and head off down the hall. There was no mistaking a slight, long and wide, bulge on one side of the zipper of his khaki shorts that he was trying to hide. 'Nice too, ' She thought, "he apparently feels a little like I do right now.' When he returned he had a package and a white T-shirt draped over the front of him.

"You can wear these after the shower and I'll wash your clothes for you. Empty your clothes from the backpack and toss the ones you have on out of the bathroom before you get in. The boxers are brand new and still in the bag. They have a button fly for modesty."

Hanna finished eating and sat back, "Where is the bathroom?"

"Follow me." and he led her to a room next to a big master bedroom. "This will be yours while you're here. Mauna changes the sheets every week whether it's used or not. Here, I'll turn on the ceiling fan. There should be everything you need in there including a new toothbrush and disposable razors."

"Whoa! This is outstanding!" Hanna emptied her backpack, headed for the bathroom and closed the door. In a second she opened the door and peeked out. "Ummm ... Allen?"

"Yes."

"I hate to ask this, but would you separate the whites please so my panties and bra don't get red?"

Allen laughed, "Yes ma'am, anything else?"

"No bleach?"

"I wouldn't dare."

Hanna wrinkled her nose, stuck out her tongue and started tossing clothing out of the partially open door. Allen quickly turned away and Hanna said, "Chicken."

"Yes ma'am," he said quietly and gathered the clothes up to wash. Allen went down the hall a few feet to the little laundry room where he separated the clothes on a small table next to the washing machine. Hanna's last addition to the pile was the pair of white cotton panties that she had just been wearing. They lay open on top of the whites and an oval line, darker than the white of the panties and an inch wide, was clearly visible.

Hanna surveyed herself in the mirror. She had managed to shave her legs and under her arms this morning in the cold water at the beach. Her patch of tight, golden brown curls didn't need to be trimmed, so she found the toothpaste and scrubbed her teeth. Once she had rinsed out her mouth, she stood back from the mirror, took out her ponytail, and shook out her hair. The ache in her tummy, accompanied by a tingling in her pussy, was getting almost unbearable. She put the flat of her hand over her mound and felt moisture when she slid her fingers down to her clit at the top of her slit. 'I'm soaked down there! It's even wet on my thighs and clear to my butt! I don't remember the last time I was horny and maybe I was never this horny. I wouldn't need any baby oil if he wanted to put that hard thing in me now.'

The shower doors were built into a large bathtub. Hanna opened the doors, leaned in and turned the water on. She got the temperature just right and found the knob to turn the shower on. Once in, she leaned against the corner and allowed the water to cascade over her breasts and erect nipples, down over her stomach and between her thighs. She placed one foot on the mat and the other on the side of the bathtub and placed her hand firmly between her thighs. With one hand on a firm breast and the other against her clit, she spread the labia and inserted a finger. She massaged her clit with the palm and started to fuck herself with the one finger, then two. Her mind had visions of Allen's cock opening her and burying itself deep inside.

Allen looked at the panties with the damp trail in them. His erection was starting to press his shorts out uncomfortably. With his left hand, Allen touched the damp area of the panties with his fingertips. He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants with his right hand. Pulling his boxers down over his heavy balls, Allen took his cock firmly into his hand and surrounded it. Allen could almost feel the walls of Hanna's vagina around his cock and sucking him in. Her mouth was open for him and they were kissing passionately as he stroked her.

Hanna could feel Allen's mouth against hers. His tongue had invaded her mouth and she met it with hers. His fingers found a nipple and were caressing and pulling it. His cock stretched and filled her. He pushed hard and her orgasm built a little with each thrust.

Allen's thumb was pressing the damp spot in the panties. He could almost feel her nipple under it. Hanna was breathing hard and her face was becoming contorted and he released their kiss. He was grunting and she was moaning as she started to cum. He heard her say, "Fuck me Allen, cum in me." He did. The first stream went over the pile of clothes and over most of them. The second mostly on the edge of the table and to the floor. She was silent and trembling. It took a full two minutes for her to recover enough to finish her shower.

"Fuck me Allen, cum in me." Hanna whispered loudly and she released her pent-up orgasm. Her cunt sucked at her fingers and her vulva pulsed against the palm of her hand. After a series of flowing waves, Hanna sat still on the bottom of the tub.

Allen felt a little ashamed of himself, but mostly in wonder. 'My balls must have been working overtime, ' he thought. 'What is the attraction of this girl? I'm around beautiful women all of the time and never feel like this. I've dated some that were probably just a sweet and smart. Anyway, what a mess! She would have a fit if she knew what I just did.' He had just masturbated thinking about a girl he hardly knew.

'I don't understand. He's definitely good looking. Maybe as nice of a guy as I have ever met. Certainly way too old for me. Whatever it is, whether he knows it or not, I just came harder than I ever have before.' She had just masturbated thinking about an older man that she hardly knew.

The mess was taken care of, including his shorts, and Allen heard the water being turned off and the shower door closing. He started the water in the washer and was putting the colored clothes in the machine when Hanna came out of the bathroom. Her hair was still wet and not a lot was hidden under her T-shirt. "Feel better now, Sweetie?"

"Much better, Allen ('you can't imagine'). I see you have the colored first. That's probably a good idea because I think I used all the hot water."

"I thought as much. It recovers fast and I don't mind; you can take all of the showers or baths that you want. Why not think about taking a little nap now and freshen your brain too."

"That bed looks so good. I'm suddenly sleepy too." She approached him, stood on her tiptoes and gave Allen a little peck on his cheek. "Thank you for being so nice to me." Hanna quickly turned her back to Allen and went to the bedroom door.

"Sleep tight. I'll be looking after you," he said.

Hanna stopped dead and put her hands on the door frame.

"I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?"

"When I was little, I used to sleep over with a girlfriend almost every weekend," she responded without turning around. "Every night, her daddy would knock on the door, poke his head in and blow us a kiss. He always said, 'Sleep tight, sleep in peace, I'll be watching over you.'"

"She had a wonderful daddy I think, Hanna."

"Me too. Maybe I was a little jealous, but I was so happy for her that it always brought tears to my eyes."

"I'd be honored if you would allow me to watch over you while you're here."

Hanna ran to him, give him a kiss full on the mouth and turned back to the bedroom. She didn't remember her head hitting the pillow. She was finally at peace.

After about four hours, Allen gathered Hanna's clean and folded clothes and went into her bedroom. She was still asleep sprawled out on top of the bed quilt. The large T-shirt was pushed up so that most of her breasts showed just below her nipples. One leg of the boxers was open enough to see most of her pretty brown curls down to where she must have shaved. A little wider and Allen could have seen all of her slit between her thighs. As it was, her nicely tanned skin made the white bikini lines look nearly like cream-colored underwear. 'Maybe not so modest, ' Allen thought. As he stacked the garments on the small dresser, Hanna started to stir. She opened her eyes and rubbed them with the palms of her hands.

"Oh my, I really slept hard. Is it getting dark?" Hanna followed Allen's eyes to the opening of the hiked T-shirt and the open leg of the shorts. Hanna made no attempt to adjust her clothes.

"It gets dark earlier here because we're in the sub-tropics. It is nearly five o'clock though and I suppose you should wake up if you intend to sleep tonight."

Hanna saw him fussing with the fresh washing. "Not very sexy panties, huh? I suppose I should get some that are not so conservative. I like cotton bikinis and strings though."

"Oh they are plenty sexy, Hanna. They seem to fit your personality and that is more sexy than anything."

Hanna smiled and thought, 'If I'm so sexy then why not take off that shirt and those shorts so I can see you and come around here and lay next to me on this bed.' Instead of saying it out loud, she said, "I'm not used to having anyone fuss after me like this."

"If you'll get up and get dressed, maybe we could go out on the lanai and talk story."

"Talk story?"

"A term here for chatting." Allen took one more look at those pretty eyes and went into the kitchen.

After he left, Hanna grabbed some clothes and started to put them on. She chose the best panties in the little pile and thought about skipping the bra. 'That might be a little much, ' she thought and put on her best bra.

In a few minutes, Hanna came into the kitchen and saw Allen cutting up some fruit and melons. He was mixing them and putting them into a big bowl with ice. She had on the same denim shorts (now clean anyway) and a pale blue cami-tank. Allen looked her top to bottom, sighed, and went back to work.

Hanna's hands were in her hair pulling it (which did nothing to hide the curve of her breasts). "My hair is a rat's nest. Do you have a decent brush that I could use?"

"My bedroom is across from yours. Look in the left-hand drawer of the bathroom vanity and you'll find a brush that I got for Christmas and never used. Feel free to snoop around, I'll be out in a couple of minutes."

'My bedroom, ' she thought. 'It has a nice sound I think.' Hanna did snoop at the wonders of this old house and the mixture of modern in it.

As promised, Allen joined her in a few minutes. He pulled her chair around, sat in back of her and took the brush from her hand. "Let me do this please. I love to brush hair." He started to stroke her hair gently and thoroughly.

"You're very good. Did your wife let you brush her hair?"

"Very observant, but no, she wouldn't let me touch her hair."

"Your finger hasn't lost all of the white ring and there are pictures of her in the living room and the little office. You said I could snoop ... Ouch!"

"Sorry." He began to be more careful with the snarls, "You slept on it damp and it's tangled.

"I learned to brush hair from a young girl. She loved me to brush it for her."

"I can see why she did. None of my business, but an old girlfriend?"

"Not a girlfriend in the romantic sense. A girl much younger than me that liked to tag after me. More of a sister I guess."

Hanna thought a minute. "How long have we known each other?"

"I guess maybe seven or eight hours now. Seems like always to me."

"I know. Pretty weird huh?"

"Yes. Tell me what you know about me."

"Well," Hanna hesitated, "you're divorced, but not taking it particularly hard. You seem to be successful, but not rich. Probably don't care so much about money. You have six guitars..."

"Two guitars and four ukulele," Allen interrupted.

"Okay. You have a beautiful old home with all kinds of modern stuff; including the biggest stereo system I've ever seen and maybe a million CD's. So, you love music. You have an office with two computers and tons of books. Books mostly about Hawai'i and Polynesia I think. You're kind and sweet. I'll bet well liked. For some reason you like me."

"Music is probably an obsession. Hawai'ian, Western and old Rock and Roll mostly. I'm not quite divorced; she has to either sign the papers before a notary or let the ninety days lapse. I'm not heartbroken because we are old friends and will always be friends. We just weren't meant to be lovers. The books are mostly history and culture of the Islands. It is sort of my calling."

Hanna nodded and smiled. "Please don't quit brushing, I love it. Now it's your turn."

"You have been emotionally and physically abused. You're bright and likely a 3.5 GPA or better student. You want to go to college, but are on some quest that you don't understand yourself. I'm betting looking for your natural father or just your o'hana."

"O'hana means family? Like in Lilo and Stitch?"

"Disney's view of o'hana is way too simplistic. O'hana is more than just blood family, it is being at one with your family, friends and surroundings. With o'hana comes a sense of belonging and serenity. Without o'hana is a feeling of emptiness and chaos.

"You've become asexual; sex doesn't mean much to you anymore. Sex is a big portion of our reason for being and someone has taken that from you."

It didn't take Hanna long to digest that. "My first stepfather was sweet and kind to me, but my mother is a drunk and gambler and he couldn't take anymore. I still get cards and sometimes he calls, but he has a new family now and his world has moved on. The asshole she's married to now chased me around for a long time. I finally gave in to him with the promise that he'd quit hitting her. He did for a while.

"I haven't wanted sex since my last boyfriend and after it started with that asshole stepfather. I carry a little bottle of baby oil to use if I think I'm going to have sex so it doesn't hurt me. I've only been sexually wet once in the last four years or so." 'Make that twice now.' she thought.

"Must have been a very special person." Allen thought out loud.

"He is ... I don't know why I came here, it just nagged at me for some reason. A couple of girl friends and I saved our money to come here after graduation. They wanted to go to Disneyland, but I convinced them to come to Maui. When we went to get on the plane to go home, I told them I was staying. They kissed me goodbye without trying to talk me out of it."

Allen leaned back and looked at the gold, red and brown hair falling around her ears and down her back in tresses. He laid the brush aside and said, "My arm is getting tired Ipo."

"Ipo?"

"Sorry, Ipo means sweetheart in Hawai'ian." Leaning forward, he said, "Damn your hair smells good. You smell good." Allen put his hands around the girls neck and lifted until his fingers were under her jaw and his thumbs were on the back of her neck. He started a slow rubbing motion over her shoulders and down her arms. He did that about three times and then reached around the chair and put his hands on her thighs with his thumbs under her shorts. His thumbs were pressing against the crotch of her panties. He started to squeeze and push straight out over her legs to her knees. He put his hands back on her shoulders and rubbed straight down her arms again. He stood and said, "I'll get us something to eat, be right back."

Hanna felt like a rag doll. As Allen went through the sliding glass door, she asked, "What did you just do to me?"

"Chased the dark stuff out of your beautiful body."

"Oh," She stared blankly ahead as she felt the tingling in her toes and fingers diminish. 'Damn.'

In a few minutes Allen returned with the big bowl of melon and fruit that he had been working on with a bottle of wine and two glasses. He uncovered the bowl and poured them each a half glass of the deep red wine.

She smiled and asked, "Trying to ply me with booze?"

"I don't think I'd have to ply you with anything. I think if I asked, you'd lay with me just to do me the favor."

"Probably until today I would have. Now, the next person that I lay with will be because it's what I want too. If I were to leave today, I will always take that with me"

"I don't want you to leave. Stay with me as long as you like."

"I don't want to leave." The sun was going down behind the island directly in front of them. "What is that place there?" Pointing toward Lana'i.

"That is the Island of Lana'i. The island to the left there is Kaho'olawe and, if that outcropping wasn't there, you could see Moloka'i," he answered.

They ate and chatted for a long time. Less serious chat now and even some laughter. It appeared that Allen was a subtle tease and Hanna took it very well. After some time, Hanna took a tiny sip of wine, and asked, "Would you play one of those youko thingies for me?"

"Of course." And Allen went to the living room and came back. "This is a six string Kamaka uku. Say ookoo. Do you know about guitars?"

"I play some."

"Okay. Well, most ukulele have four strings. This is called a tenor and it has an extra A and an extra C string. They are for strumming and are very sweet." Allen started to strum the instrument. He started to sing and did a couple of hula for Hanna. One in English and the other in the Hawai'ian language.

When he was finished, she said, "I liked the second song best. It was beautiful. I didn't understand the words, but I'll bet it was about a girl and boy in the moonlight."

"Lahaina Luna. One of my favorites and you'd be right. I'll teach you to play one day soon. You might like to learn to dance too." He left the ukulele with Hanna and went back to the living room. He came back with a small Fender guitar and sat back down.

Hanna's eyes got big, the instrument was very old and well used. "That guitar has been played some."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.