Do Leopards Wear Stripes? - Cover

Do Leopards Wear Stripes?

Copyright© 2006 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man finds himself in an unusual triangle with a woman and her daughters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First  

Kathy had taken Caitlyn to an appointment when Mike heard Carissa call his name. His relationship with Carissa had, at first, been rocky. She was jealous of the attention the other two women received from Mike. Their relationship had become better over time and Mike had worked to treat her warmly. He would hug her just as he did Kathy and Caitlyn. At first, she had resisted. Gradually, she had come to accept these displays of affection. Inside, she had come to love them. Carissa was starved for affection. She was at that awkward stage between girl and woman, but the woman was quickly winning and Carissa was filed with desires, desires which she didn't know quite how to satisfy, desires that left her confused sometimes, and other times left her knowing exactly what she wanted, but afraid to act on those desires. Desire had finally won, as it usually did. The only time desire loses this battle was for those poor souls whose desires were so weak they could be ignored. Carissa was a normal healthy woman and her desires couldn't be ignored any longer.

Mike walked down the hall and peeked into Carissa's room having heard his name. She was lying on her bed, reading, with her feet up in the air. She looked up at him and tossed her magazine on the floor giving him a seductive smile. Mike was stunned, for Carissa was wearing one of her tops but had nothing on other than that. Her cute little ass was on full display. Mike had never imagined little Carissa doing something like this. She bounced her feet off the bed and up to her butt, leading his eyes right to her cute bare little ass. Nervously, she watched Mike, seeing his eyes burning into her butt, just as she had hoped, for of course, Carissa had planned this encounter.

Carissa had listened as Mike would bring her mother to orgasm after orgasm. Her window was right next to their bedroom. When they were out on the balcony, fucking their brains out, Carissa had been in her bed frantically rubbing between her legs as she heard Mike fucking her mom. The moans of pleasure had seared her mind, filling her with images too intense, and yet, not quite real enough either. Carissa had sworn one night that she was going to feel what her mother was feeling, Mike's thing.

Carissa began her planning to seduce Mike. Some days she'd be filled with remorse that she was trying to seduce her mother's lover. Other days, after she had listened to an hour of moans, Carissa could think of nothing else but Mike making love to her, turning her into a woman. It is unclear if Carissa would have ever had the courage to actually try seducing Mike or if it would have stayed a fantasy, except for that day she came home early from rehearsal.

Walking in the door, Carissa was discouraged with school. She went to her room tossing her books down and flopped onto her bed. The world sucked. Everything sucked. It sucked so bad, she didn't even turn on her stereo. That's when she heard a shout. "Oh my God," Carissa thought. 'What if it's a burglar?' She stuck her head out her door. Nothing. The door to Mike's office was closed. She snuck down the hall, glad the thick carpet absorbed all sounds. She put her ear against the door and heard familiar sounds. They were the same sounds she heard so frequently at night. 'They are doing it again, ' she thought. But Carissa was puzzled, her mom was working. Carissa continued listening, rapt by the rising passion in the voices. Then a scream of orgasm. She knew that voice. It was Caitlyn's voice. Carissa tried not to come to the only conclusion that fit the facts, Mike was fucking Caitlyn. But the conclusion was unavoidable as Caitlyn cried out again and again in her passion. Appalled, Carissa turned and ran out of their condo. Their building was across a street from a trendy downtown Mall. Carissa wandered among the stores not even seeing the clothes she was supposedly shopping for. All she could see was Mike and Caitlyn, their naked bodies entwined, moaning in sexual fulfillment. Her mind whirled trying to understand. She couldn't make her emotions fit. She was jealous, envious, desirous, horny, and confused all at once and didn't realize it.

As she walked along the Mall, asking how Mike could have seduced Caitlyn, it hit her like a ton of bricks. What if Caitlyn seduced Mike? Wasn't that exactly what she had been dreaming? Carissa stopped in the middle of the mall, people dodging round her and smiled. If Caitlyn could do it, so could she. Her plan moved from fantasy to implementation planning in one moment.

Carissa planned everything. She waited for a day when she knew Caitlyn and her mom would both be gone, a dentist's appointment for Caitlyn. She thought carefully what she should wear, if anything, finally deciding to be naked below but wear a top. Carissa was unsure about her breasts and comparing herself to Caitlyn and her mom she thought herself too small and was too self-conscious to go topless. She thought her butt was her best feature and she planned how to use it to get Mike interested.

That was how Carissa wound up smiling seductively at Mike, her bare ass enticing him. "I thought I heard you call me," Mike said.

"I did. Sit down, Mike," she said patting her bed. Mike was still stunned as he sat. "Do you like me?" Carissa asked him.

"Of course," he said.

"As much as Caitlyn?" she asked.

"Of course," he said, unaware that he was being led.

"Then how come you don't treat me like you do Caitlyn?" she asked like the spider to the fly.

Mike could only answer as any parent or step-parent would, not knowing exactly what Carissa knew. He stepped into the trap. "I do," he said. "I treat you both the same. If I ever do anything that favors one of you over the other I promise I'll do exactly the same for the other. I'm not going to play favorites." Mike was thinking of Birthday presents and clothes.

Carissa was thinking with her hormones. "You promise?"

"Absolutely," he said solemnly. It was a promise.

"The other day I came home early because rehearsal was cancelled. I heard some funny noises coming from your office, so I listened afraid it was a burglar or something. I heard some things and I recognized Caitlyn's voice. I want you to treat me just like you do Caitlyn. You promised."

Mike's eyes had widened and his pulse quickened during this little anecdote. He knew what she had heard. Damn, they'd been caught. He was wildly wondering how he was going to get out of the frying pan without jumping into the fire when Carissa's last words offered him an out. "Are you sure?" he asked.

Now that the reality was so close, the nervousness flooded into her, but she had planned and fantasized for too long to back out now that she had actually come out and said it to Mike. She nodded, unable to speak the words, her throat constricted.

"You realize you have to promise never to tell anyone. Not anyone," he said. She nodded. "We'll have to arrange for Caitlyn not to find out either." Carissa nodded again. Mike considered if there was any other way out for him and he didn't see one. Mike had never made love to a woman as young as Carissa. He wondered if she was old enough. "Are you sure, Carissa? I mean, are you old enough?" He realized as soon as he asked the question he had asked it in the wrong way. As she started to bristle he jumped back in, "No, I mean I don't want to hurt you. I just want to make sure that you can... accommodate a full grown man."

Carissa settled back since she too had this worry. "I think so. I know two girls who are having sex in my class. They said it hurt the first time but it wasn't 'cuz the guy was too big."

"Then we'll take it slow. If you want to stop, just let me know," he said.

Carissa felt the worries lift off her shoulders. If it did hurt Mike would stop. He was just perfect. All of the dreams came tumbling back into her mind, the wondrous dreams of perfect love, okay, sex, and she felt her loins tingle with the prospect of stimulation.

Mike felt a flow of affection well up from the girl and caress his soul, the feeling that Beethoven described as 'directly from my heart to yours.' He felt closer to Carissa than he had ever felt, as he returned that flow of affection to her. Their eyes locked and they smiled. It pulled them together and they kissed. Mike rolled her onto her back as he lay next to her on her bed, kissing, touching, and feeling the closeness. Time stood still as they kissed and caressed each other in their own world.

His hand snuck under her top finding her nipples already hard. He teased and caressed them. Her tits were small and firm but didn't fill his hand. Mike wanted her completely. He lowered himself until he was staring at her pussy, a slit with a scattering of fur above it. He bent forward and licked slowly up the crease of her pussy, parting the folds, tasting her sweet nectar. Carissa shuddered from the sensations coursing in her body. Mike spread her lips and lashed her pussy with his tongue. His face was flooded with her juices. Mike knew she was ready. He rolled her over onto his belly, then stripped her top off her body.

Carissa put her hands on his shoulders and lifted her pelvis over his cock. She hesitated as her maidenhead rubbed along his cock, steeling herself before pushing back. He felt her lips flower open around his cock head, then she paused. Another push and his cock lanced into her as Carissa let out a yip. She was no longer a virgin. Mike felt his cock swell as he realized he was making her a woman. Carissa pushed again and sank down onto his cock. To Mike, the sensation was excruciating and delirious; smooth and warm and so tight. Her velvety pussy sucked on him like a hungry mouth. She could feel her pelvic bone press against the base of his cock. She ran her hands over his chest, and bent down to kiss him. Mike kissed her, lingering over her wet fleshy lips.

"It feels so good inside me. So good, so full," she sighed.

Mike wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her tight. "Sit up on your knees," he said. "Lift your hips up and down." Carissa groaned as she lifted, unsteady as she ran through the motion. "That's right, that's really good, Sweetie. Take it slow, take your time." Her hands on his chest, she began dipping up and down. The sucking of her tight little pussy was incredible. Carissa's pussy was becoming flooded with her juices, allowing her to move with greater ease. Mike began to match her movements twisting his hips to slide against her clitoris.

"Oh, God, oh, oh..." Carissa's eyes were shut as soft mewling sounds escaped her lips. Her face was relaxed, almost serene, as strange sensations washed through her body for the first time. She slowed her motions, savoring the feeling of her cock-stuffed pussy as she ground down on him again, impaling herself on his cock. She pushed off, alternating her rhythm and intensity as she experienced for the first time what sex felt like. Carissa's face was flushed red as she felt her first orgasm approaching. 'This was why mom yelled like she did, ' Carissa thought.

Suddenly, she cried out. Her pussy slammed hard onto Mike, her body rigid and shaking as her climax exploded inside her. Orgasmic waves of delight seemed to ripple up her spine as she surrendered to the sexual release from their coupling.

Mike put his hands on her waist and held her tightly onto his prick as she shuddered and her pussy spasmed around his cock. He couldn't hold back as the warm wet contractions of her pussy pulled his cum from his body. He felt the contractions begin. Instinctively, Carissa felt his climax and pushed her tight pussy down as hard as she could, enveloping his cock completely and causing his cum to be blasted deeply into her body, filling her with his seed. "Cum in me, shoot it in me."

Mike yelled out as he blasted his cum into the young girl, his hips spastically jerking, forcing his cock deep into her body.

She collapsed on top of Mike. He could feel his happy cock begin to shrink as wet warmth filled his lap.

Carissa broke the silence. "Thank you Mike, for treating me like you do Caitlyn." He had to smile and she joined him. "You made it feel so wonderful. I can't believe how warm and good and full it felt." She laughed. "I want to do it again, lots of times." She giggled again as Mike's penis began to swell at the thought of it all. "Not now, silly, but maybe tomorrow, maybe before Caitlyn gets home from school?"

"We'll see, sweetheart. Right now I just keep thinking your mom and Caitlyn are probably headed home right now." Mike reminded Carissa. "We need to get cleaned up."

"No," she pouted.

"Yes," he said tickling her side.

She laughed as she pushed his hand away. "Okay, just stop." He did. Carissa pulled him back for one last kiss. "Thank you. That was better than my dreams."

"It was better than mine too, Sweetheart," he said.

But now he had a problem. Caitlyn would consider three woman was one too many and Kathy would consider it two too many.


The triangle is the most unstable of relationships and this one was just too explosive to stay at rest. Carissa used to love hanging out with her friends after school and Caitlyn was happy to tell their mother that Carissa had been home when, in fact, she'd been with friends. Carissa thought Caitlyn was a great 'big' sister for covering for her. Now she knew why. She began coming straight home from school. That threw a monkey wrench into Caitlyn's plans. Mike, aware of why the change was happening, stayed well clear of the explosive radius, he thought anyway. He would just shrug when Caitlyn complained about Carissa being in the way. It was her house too, he'd say.

It was bound to happen. Caitlyn had become used to sex several times a week. Cut off cold turkey was just too much. One afternoon, a week after Carissa's seduction of Mike, Caitlyn rushed in and saw that Carissa wasn't in. She rushed to Mike's office and threw herself into his arms passionately kissing him. She rubbed his cock feeling it grow hard under her hand. She felt her own arousal soak her panties. She wanted sex and she wanted it now. "Fuck me," she begged him.

That's when they heard the front door slam. "Shit." Caitlyn said. They separated, both feeling horny beyond endurance.

Mike needed to settle down and decided to run down to Starbuck's on the Mall. He excused himself and fled the condo hiding his erection as he left.

Caitlyn was furious, her emotional state on edge from the frustrated passion she was experiencing. She was ready to make someone pay. There stood Carissa, a beatific smile on her face. She had seen Mike flee and knew what she had interrupted and she was glad.

Caitlyn saw the smile and it made her even angrier, unaware of its source, which would have pushed her over the top. She screamed at Carissa, "You are such a pain. Why don't you go hang out with your friends?"

Carissa rolled her eyes and with her voice dripping with teen disdain said, "It's my house too. I can be here if I want."

"God. I hate you," Caitlyn cried nearly in tears.

"You're just mad 'cuz you couldn't get laid," Carissa taunted her.

The world screeched to a halt. Carissa knew she had gone too far. Caitlyn tried to make sense of what her sister had just said. "What?"

"Nothing," Carissa temporized.

"I heard what you said," Caitlyn said the anger creeping back into her voice. "Why did you say that?" she asked stepping towards Carissa who backed away.

"I dunno," Carissa said.

Caitlyn was on a mission. "Why?"

Carissa looked up and saw Caitlyn's eyes boring into her. She squirmed like a worm on a hook, but there was no escape. "I heard you... last week. Band practice was cancelled and I heard... everything."

"You little sneak," Caitlyn started building into a rage.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.