Do Leopards Wear Stripes? - Cover

Do Leopards Wear Stripes?

Copyright© 2006 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man finds himself in an unusual triangle with a woman and her daughters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First  

Mike awoke with the lovely young girl draped over him, her luscious breasts pressed into his side. He remembered the prior evening and smiled. It had been perfect as far as he was concerned and Caitlyn certainly seemed to enjoy it. Today was the auction. After, they would hop a red-eye back to the left coast. That meant there was time this morning for another bout of sweaty sex with Caitlyn. He disentangled himself from Caitlyn. She mumbled but didn't wake up. He went into the bath and cleaned up before sliding back into bed. He softly kissed her ankles, then moved farther up her leg, gently kissing as he went. Caitlyn was in that half-dream world and the kisses became dreams as she rolled onto her back, mumbling her pleasure. Her legs spread as Mike approached her pussy. She was redolent, not in any way objectionable, simply strong. Mike loved the real smell of a woman. Too many women try to hide their aroma not realizing how strong an aphrodisiac it is for a man. Mike ran his tongue over Caitlyn's pussy, teasing, before plunging into her. Caitlyn's eyes popped open when his tongue glided over her clitoris. "Oh, God," she moaned.

"Good morning," Mike said before plunging his tongue back into Caitlyn. She transitioned from erotic dream to erotic awakening as Mike lashed her pussy with his tongue and lips. Her eyes closed while her head rolled from side to side as the powerful sensations surged through her body. Mike lashed her clitoris with his tongue, then teased around it rolling it back and forth. Her pussy was red and swollen and quickly became swampy with her lust. Her juices wetted his face from nose to chin. Mike sucked her clitoris into his mouth, sucking gently as his lips massaged the base and his tongue flicked the tip. Caitlyn went crazy, her hips bouncing so hard Mike had to grab on with both hands to keep his face glued to her pussy.

"Argh," Caitlyn moaned. "Yes, yes, yes," she chanted.

Mike slipped a finger slowly into Caitlyn's pussy, finding her G spot and curling his finger around it. She went crazy. "Yessssssss..." she screamed as her orgasm surged into her. Mike's face was flooded with her juices as he lapped them up. Her body stiffened as her fingers dug into the bed, her muscles quivering. Mike gently lapped at her pussy as Caitlyn went limp, her climax leaving her suffused with pleasure.

Mike's cock was as hard as it had ever been. He climbed up her prostrate body, wanting to fuck her. Her legs were lewdly splayed, her pussy red and throbbing, wet and hot, just waiting to be filled. He slipped his cock into her, finding her open and ready. His cock slid all the way into her. He felt like his cock was burning from her heat as her pussy grasped his cock.

Her eyes opened, "Oh God, yes. Fuck me, please fuck me."

His libido jumped even higher hearing this young woman pleading to be fucked. It was nasty and loving, the essence of passion. His body responded on automatic, fucking the girl under him. Mike was lost in the sensations and emotions, looking down at a girl so many years younger. It was a fantasy come to life. Lost in lust as she was, her face became so innocent, so young...

It sent Mike over the edge, his climax erupting without warning, cum bursting from his balls and through his cock, sending gouts of cum into the girl below him.

Caitlyn felt the spasm of his cock and the flooding wetness of cum. It sent her into a second orgasm.

Mike fell to the side, completely drained. He hadn't been so affected by a sexual encounter since he was young. She was bringing his youth back, at least in the sack.

"That's the way to start the morning," he said.

Caitlyn smiled, "Yes. I wish every day could start like that."

Mike smiled in return, filled with affection for her. "Just remember that when you are married."

Her heart leapt at the mention of marriage. She wondered...


The auction wasn't a success. The two of them watched the first half of the auction with suppressed excitement seeing work after work selling for more than the expected bids. Mike was worried that the painting he wanted would exceed the estimates. Caitlyn didn't understand the implication; she was excited and amazed to see millions of dollars spent on paintings. She had read about things like this, but to actually see people bidding like that still seemed unreal as if it were television.

Finally, his lot came up. The bidding was spirited. Mike stayed out of it for a while, watching. The bidding slowed as some people dropped out. He entered a bid, and was quickly out bid. He bid again, worried that they were getting close to his limit. He bid one last time, his top bid, only to see others jump into the auction. Dejected, Mike sat back and could only watch as the bidding continued getting higher and higher. "Oh well," he said. "I just saved a bunch on commissions."

"What?" Caitlyn asked, only to be shushed from behind. Mike motioned her, later. The bidding was getting furious as several buyers tried to scare out the others. The price jumped and jumped again. It was already three times the top estimate and kept going. It finally slowed, then the final bid at 5.5 million dollars. Mike could only shake his head. That's was five times what he could have paid. There was excited voices around them as Caitlyn leaned into him, "What happened?"

"I guess there were a lot of people who wanted to own an iconic painting like this. It went for five times what I thought it would," he said. They got up and walked out. "One nice thing, we have plenty of time to get to the airport. Maybe we can catch an earlier flight."

"But Mike, didn't you want it?" Caitlyn asked. He looked at her, and she could see the pain momentarily before he put back on the mask. Caitlyn threw her arms around him and held on. Mike held firm rein on his emotions. He appreciated being held. It just felt good at the moment.

Finally, he realized they were making a bit of a scene in Christie's lobby. "Let's go," he said. They disentangled and grabbed a cab to the airport. On the ride, Mike mastered his disappointment, finally smiling. "You know, it's not all bad."

"How's that?" Caitlyn asked.

"It means I'll get to bid on something else soon. We can make another trip to New York together. I'd like that," he said.

Caitlyn blushed a little as she answered, "I'd like it to. Can we stay at the same place?"

"Yes. It would be special to go back there, wouldn't it?" he asked with a gleam in his eye.

Caitlyn felt the rush of moisture between her legs as she remembered their sex together. "Yes." Caitlyn slid over against Mike as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. They snuggled on the way to the airport.

They were able to get on an earlier flight since first class was only half full. They would get in eleven west coast time. Rather than call Kathy, Mike asked Caitlyn if she wanted to spend the night at his place. "We won't tell your mom we got in at night." Caitlyn was more than happy to be party to the secret.

On the flight, the wine flowed freely in first class. Mike shared with Caitlyn. Soon, as the other passengers dropped off to sleep, the steward left a half full bottle on Mike's tray and retired to the galley to talk with the other stews. The alcohol lubricated their conversation.

"Mike," Caitlyn said suddenly serious. "I want to be your girlfriend. A real girlfriend."

"Caitlyn, we can't and you know why," he said.

"But..." she started, then paused.

He smiled, "I know. Every argument you can make you know two arguments for why it won't work. I wish it could. I did have an idea. Please listen to me all the way. If I dated your mom, we could still have chances to be together. I can't date your mom without really dating her. Do you understand what I mean?" Caitlyn nodded. "It means you'd have to share me. I can't see how it will work any other way. Your mom would forbid us seeing each other if she knew."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.