Amy's Family - Cover

Amy's Family

Copyright© 2006 by scouries

Part 1: Amy's Grampa

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1: Amy's Grampa - 20 yo Amy, a native of the Northwest, takes us on a sexual journey. In this part she falls in love with Hawaiian surfer and student - then tells him how, and to whom, she lost her virginity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Pregnancy   Size   School  

I saw her for the first time on a blustery, February, San Francisco day, and with the wind blowing a cold rain across the quad it was amazing that I even noticed the tall, bundled up girl as she rushed past me going towards her next class. But as we had passed I couldn't help but notice the long blond curl of hair that had escaped her hat and which had seemed to dance in the air, a waving invitation to all to notice her.

I finally pulled myself to a stop about twenty feet down the path and turned, and was surprised to see her already facing me, her hand shielding her sparkling, green eyes from the rain, a bemused expression on her face. For seconds I watched her, immobile under her stare as the water pelted me mercilessly.

The flash that exploded around us, followed milliseconds later by the roar of thunder galvanized us into action, but just before she turned away I saw an almost crazy, hungry smile cross her brightly illuminated face. I stood transfixed as she flew down the path, her long athlete's legs carrying her effortlessly away from me.

Before I could react she was around a corner and gone and when I finally rushed after her I soon found I was too late, for she had disappeared into one of the many large University buildings that lined the walk.

During the days that followed she haunted all my waking moments, and my dreams were filled with visions of her running naked across a beach, always just out of my grasp as I chased after her, my large, erect penis swinging madly as I ran.

No one I asked knew who she was, it was unbelievable to me that this 6'1", blond, green eyed beauty could be on the campus and no one could tell me her name or even recollect seeing her. It was finally luck that brought us together again ten days later, with me going to the Friday night party at Sigma Chi Epsilon only at the last moment, agreeing only because two sweet sophomores I had bedded a month earlier begged me to take them.

Not a great fan of the Greek Societies, I still knew that pleasing them by taking them to the party would result in a weekend of wild sex for me, and the remembered smell and taste of their twitching cunts was an undeniable lure.

It was around midnight, my arms filled with the two sexy coeds, when I looked up and when the mob separated for a second, I saw her at the end of the raucous, crowd filled room. Her green eyes seemed to bore straight into my head, a dazzling luminosity that drowned me in their glow. Just as the gap in the crowd closed I saw her turn and head for the door and I actually yelled incoherently as I lost sight of her.

Trying to disengage myself from my two little friends, their protests held me for precious seconds, "Johnnie, where are you going?" one asked, holding onto me tightly while I struggled to move.

"You, you blondie," I yelled, almost hysterically, but knowing full well she was gone and that no one could hear anything over the rock music blaring through the room. There was no trace of her when I finally got to the door and outside, and eventually went back inside, determined to find someone who knew her.

An hour and a half later I had still learned virtually nothing, ' She's new, ' one thought, 'just transferred in from up north, I think', and from another, 'She's in History or Sociology, I think, third year, ' and from another 'I think she's a friend of Carla', whoever she might be.

I left my two eager dates disappointed, but knew from watching the sharks circling them that they wouldn't sleep alone that night, and I berated myself silently as I walked home alone for giving up two such beauties for a vision I might never see again.

I was inserting the key in the door of my second floor apartment when I heard a small noise behind and above me, and turning, saw her sitting, totally naked, half way up the stairs to the third floor.

"What?"... How did..." I managed to croak, a stutter in my voice, as she stood and moved towards me.

"God, you're good looking Johnnie," she whispered, "You are sooo fucking hot."

Awestruck at having this angel fall into my arms, I continued to mutter, a stream of inarticulate sounds drooling from my mouth.

"Don't tell me you're the silent type Johnnie, God, I was really hoping you were a big strong intelligent guy who liked... ," but she didn't finish because my lips had finally found hers, burying any further protest with my probing tongue.

Effortlessly I lifted her and after kicking the door open, carried her to my bedroom, dumping her unceremoniously onto the King size bed and jumped on top of her. She ripped the shirt from my back as I fought to undo the belt of my pants and she immediately grabbed my fat cock the second it appeared.

"Christ, give me a sec," I growled, as she pulled my hard boner towards her. With her free hand she helped pull my pants over my ankles and then pushing me down climbed on top of me, impaling herself brutally on my shaft. I was stunned she could take me so easily; most women struggled to accommodate my thick, long penis.

Grabbing her two wrists I flipped her over and on to her back and then smashed brutally into her again and again. We were fucking like wild animals, our hunger and lust unlike anything I had ever experienced, and I felt her nails raking my back raw as I filled her sopping cunt again and again.

"FUCK ME... FUCK ME... GODAMMIT FUCK ME," she screamed in cadence to my powerful thrusts, her iron-like thighs now wrapped around my back, imprisoning me in her clenching, demanding cunt. We exploded together, my cock bathing her insides with a deluge of hot, sticky cum as we both groaned in relief.

"God, lady, what's your name anyway? How'd you find..."

"Later," she growled, and twisting, lowered her dripping pussy onto my face as she grabbed my slimy, semi hard prick and brought it to her lips. As I licked my sperm from her glistening slit and sucked on her twitching erect clit, I could feel myself grow hard in her mouth.

"Jesus, no one can do that," I exclaimed flabbergasted. "You'll suffocate," I added, feeling my long shaft fully swallowed for the first time. As her slit started to splash out her orgasmic discharge, I felt the first spasmic tremors releasing the cum from deep in my sack, each shot releasing a string of cream between her hungry lips.

Giggling, white strands hanging down her chin, she rose and embraced me, her full mouth leaking my seed into my mouth as we kissed.

Three more times we joined, each time as fierce and wild as the previous one before finally falling apart exhausted, our bodies and hair coated in our sexual juices. At last, panting I asked, "Fuck, when was the last time you had sex anyway lady?"

"Amy."

"What?"

"Amy, that's my name, Amy Christine Johansson. And it's been a while, since I've had sex I mean," she added, a contented grin on her face.

"So Amy, tell me, this wasn't your normal coupling, right," I asked, not knowing what I wanted her answer to be.

"It was pretty normal," she said after thinking a sec. "But I don't really have that much experience, you're only the third boy I've ever slept with," she finished, an innocent look on her face.

"God, not much experience," I said unbelieving, thinking 'third boy' my ass, "How'd you find me anyway? Christ I've been looking high and low for you for ten days. I had almost given up; sure you had just been an impossible vision in the rain."

"You're famous," she replied chuckling, "I just had to ask about any girl on campus, 'Who's the 6'4", 230 pound, blond haired, blue eyed, sexy dreamboat' and invariably I'd hear, 'oh, you mean Johnnie C', and then I'd get your life story as well as a recital of all the girls you'd slept with in the past three years."

"Hardly any," I muttered, wondering just who was trying to ruin my reputation with this girl.

"Ha, ha, ha."

Suddenly serious I moved on top of her and looking deep into her green eyes, said, "Amy, you're all I'll ever want, all I've ever wanted. There's no one else now, never will be," and as I said it realized I had fallen hopelessly in love.

"So you say now," she teased, a twinkle in her eyes.

"Move in with me, marry me, have my babies and give up all other men in the world is all I ask," I demanded.

After thinking a second, she grinned and offered back, "I think I can agree to three of your four requests Dear Sir."

"Which three?" I asked menacingly.

"Well, I'm ready to move in now," Amy replied mischievously, "Geeze, I've been packed for a week waiting for you to find me." But she never told me which of the other three conditions she wasn't ready to meet and I wasn't ready to insist that night, after all it was only our first date.

And she did move in with me the next morning, as we found one hour between bouts of lovemaking to go and collect her clothes and other stuff. She didn't have much, just some books and toiletries, although there was one item I found weird. It was a full sized poster of an old mountain man, a huge man in furs brandishing a rifle.

As she went to tape it to the inside of our bedroom door, I protested, saying, "Why are we putting this dirty, old guy on our door hon?"

"This dirty, old guy as you call him Johnnie, just happens to be my Grampa, and he goes where I go," she replied, in a voice that brooked no argument, and after giving the old man a kiss on the cheeks, stepped backed and asked, "Isn't he wonderful?"

"Where'd you say you came from anyway Amy, Outer Fucking Mongolia?" I asked, perhaps a bit too sarcastically for my new bride, as I could immediately see the storm clouds forming on her brow.

"I'm kidding, I swear," I laughed, trying to diffuse the situation, "He looks very nice." But to describe this hairy, dirty, giant of a man as nice was obviously an incredible misuse of the word nice, so I added, smiling sweetly, "How big is he anyway hon?" sure she wanted to tell me all about him.

"He's 6'7" and 270 pounds, and he happens to be an ex-professor at the University of Washington, a published author, an inventor, and he has a PhD. in Computer Engineering, Mr. Smarty Pants Johnnie fucking Cooper," she began, and when she saw the doubt and amusement in my eyes added, "He is, he goddam is, you bloody..."

"Sweetie," I started, trying to placate Amy who was becoming increasingly irritated, but then thought action might be better than words and pushed her down on the bed. Once our mouths were locked together I knew I was safe but as my hand found her already aroused nipple I thought to myself that I was sure to hear more of her mountain man in the near future.

And of course I did! In the weeks that followed we slowly learned each others stories. I told her how I was raised in Hawaii by my Mom and Hawaiian step-dad, my only sibling a seventeen year old half sister, how the only things I had ever loved before I met her had been surfing, sex with dark haired Hawaiian girls and mathematics.

"What are you doing here any way?" she asked one day, "Its cold and the surfings' shitty."

"This is the only place on the West Coast where I can study with the best," I answered, indicating the red buildings of Stanford that circled us.

Her Mom and grandmother were ski bums she finally admitted to me one day. When her Mom was about six, her mother bundled her up one day and the two had left her Grandfather. Her Grandma had had no use for the academic life, and hating Seattle and big city life, she just moved from one Rockies ski resort to the next, shacking up with a new ski instructor every year.

"What about your Mom? Did she go to school or what," I asked.

"She skied," laughed Amy, clearly remembering the stories, "Mom could ski like the wind. At thirteen she was on the Junior National Alpine Team, at sixteen she was on the National Team, a season in Europe under her belt. Oh, to hear her she could have been World fucking Champion," Amy said bitterly, and paused before she added, "Except for goddam Amy."

"What! Why'd she say something like that?"

"It seems she wasn't just skiing over there Johnnie, she also came home with yours truly growing inside her little tummy. Mom thinks my Dad is either a downhiller from Austria or a giant slalomer from Sweden."

"You look more Swedish," I offered, trying to be helpful. "Does your Mom look like you?"

"Exactly, except for the hair and eyes, she's dark, I'm light."

"So what happened?"

"Ma went back to Aspen, had me, tried to get back in shape but then got pregnant again just when it looked like she could make it back on the team," she finished, a rueful look on her face, a look I'm sure she had seen on her Mom's face a hundred times before when she told the same story.

"So she's like you I guess," I started, "She prefers fucking to anything else."

"Har, har, har, isn't Mr. Cooper funny today," she said scathingly, but soon she proved my point as she thrashed and screamed under my penile pounding.

Later she continued her story, telling me how her Mom, six months pregnant and carrying little Amy in her arms, arrived penniless at her father's doorstep in Spokane one morning in early 1984.

"He had never lost contact, you know," she explained, "He had always tried to keep in contact with Grandma and Mom, visiting whenever allowed and continually sending money. He had felt a little guilty I think, he must of known Grandma would never last in Seattle."

"They had both grown up in the mountains, wild kids who both loved the outdoors. Grandpa was smart though, Christ a genius I think, and once he found the world of books he went crazy. He's a bit like you Johnnie," she explained, "Math and computers were easy for him, and at twenty-two he had a Doctorate in Computer Engineering."

"Grandma loved him so she finally followed him to the University, but sitting in the rain while she could see the mountains beckoning in the distance was slowly driving her crazy. Sure, they vacationed every summer in the wilds, remember Grandpa loved the outdoors too, but finally it just wasn't enough and she left."

"Anyway, Grandpa took us in, ecstatic at his daughter's return. We lived with him for six years, while Mom got her teaching degree and taught for a couple of years in Seattle."

Laughing now, her memories clearly happy, Amy went on, "One day she came home, loaded the car, kissed Gramps, got Sis and I dressed and hit the road. We stopped in a small town just outside Yakima, she got a job in the local school, and her two daughters started to ski big time."

"You're poor Grandpa," I said, feeling sorry for the first time for the wild man in the poster I'd had to look at constantly for the last month.

"No, Mom and Gramps had talked about before she left, it wasn't a surprise. Gramps immediately built us a beautiful house out there, and always came at Christmas, Easter and most of every summer. He was already deep into his plans for escape."

"How so?" I asked, gripped now by her family tale.

"The second summer we were there, he came and used our place as a base for his search. With maps he'd try to pinpoint potential places and then fly over in a helicopter, checking to see if it met his needs."

"What was he looking for?"

"Complete privacy in a perfect natural setting," Amy answered almost reverentially, "And he found it eventually, deep in the Cascades, oh God its beautiful Johnnie, wait til you see it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.