Some Thoughts From The Rapist - Cover

Some Thoughts From The Rapist

by Alias X

Copyright© 2006 by Alias X

Horror Sex Story: A sort of stream of consciousness from a serial rapist/killer/arsonist (in that order). No real ending, no feel good results. This story has a very, very narrow appeal.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Horror   Snuff   .

There is an interesting half-truth propagated about rapists. Experts almost consistently preach, "Rape is not about sex. Rape is about power." The experts will usually continue to point out that many rapists are actually impotent and bottles and such. Perhaps it comforts the feminists --some of whom also claim that pornography is not about sex--to think that rapists don't want to fuck them. Well, it is true that rape is about power--Those experts have no idea how arousing it is to have such power over someone. Hi! My name is Carl, and I'm a serial rapist.

I have no idea how close the police are to catching me. I always burn down the place as soon as I finish a rape. I figure forensics is tougher that way. According to The Internet, shows like CSI are causing criminals to act silly. Apparently, most of the time the main tool for catching criminals is fingerprints. DNA is rarely used for evidence. Worse, criminals leave new evidence behind when they try to clean up. So, I use fire instead. Simple, easy to use, and quick to set up. The newspapers are claiming there is a serial arsonist but I am sure the police know I'm a rapist, too. I used to think the newspapers always were somewhat informed about criminals. I guess the police are more tight-lipped than you'd think. If I'm ever caught, I'll be sure to compliment the police on it.

Unlike some rapists, I always start off by telling the woman I'm going to kill her as soon as I finish raping her. I don't do this for more power or any silly shit like that. I just find it interesting to see the look on a woman's face when she realizes that not only is she about to be raped but she is going to be killed, too. Of course, by this time I've tied the woman down pretty tightly. I've seen a lot of reactions to my promise of death. Terror is pretty common but I occasionally see relief. One woman fainted. She had such an interesting look on her face when she woke up to find someone having sex with her. I think my favorite reaction was the woman who tried to make the sex last longer.

It was with this woman that I started a tradition of asking my victims if they had any final words. I wasn't really being totally serious.

Still, I did ask, "Any last words before I kill you?"

When I removed her gag, she screamed. I was very disappointed. This did not stop me from continuing to ask if my victims had any last words. I thought it an interesting question. I was hoping one of my victims might say something profound.

I don't think there will be much publicity if I'm caught. I've already killed 50 people and the newspapers haven't even connected any of my arsons together into a group of more than 5! I admit I try to be unpredictable but I have faith in the police. Still, I tried to check whether there were any people who had killed that many people and didn't have much luck. I mean, there were a few people who blew up buildings or whatever but no serial killers with such a high body count. I have no delusions that I am the only killer this successful. I figure such stories don't show up because the newspapers won't publish them for some reason.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.