Eggs And Ketchup - Cover

Eggs And Ketchup

Copyright© 2006 by Meahana

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Can a woman with a brilliant career in Las Vegas ever go home? Maybe if an old friend and neighbor prods her enough...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

One more stop to make. I headed out of the mall and through Wailuku to go to Lahaina. I thought about the salesperson at the mall. She was very nice looking and maybe, if it were another time, I might have accepted her offer. I'll bet that she would have at least kissed me goodbye.

It had been too long since I'd been here at the Royal Lahaina Luau, too long. I parked and went inside to the office. As usual, Kawelo was bending somebody's ear on the telephone. He waved me in as soon as he saw me and told the person on the other end that he had to go. I spent over an hour with him reminiscing and talking about changes he'd made to the luau. "Mostly because of you Shauna. You want kahiko (traditional) and we did it. You must come see show."

"I will before I leave Uncle Kawelo."

"Dance for us too yes?"

"No thank you Uncle. I'm too old to dance and too out of practice."

"Never too old and never out of practice. But, I cannot do but tell the truth to you. Aunty May and I want to retire and travel with your mama and daddy. We going to sell I tink (think). I talk to Len and he going to handle details."

"Can you tell me?"

"Cannot talk business with wahine. Len must tell you."

I grinned at the sweet man and said. "Still a chauvinist I see."

He smiled back. "Some old ways must remain. You said that to me a long time ago when you were but a mahina (young girl)."

"You're the first person that hasn't mentioned my hair."

He shrugged and said. "You would never cut it if it weren't for a very good reason. Wahine business, not mine."

As we walked around the grounds, I saw 2 children playing on the musician's mound. They appeared to be twins and the girl was dancing while the boy beat on a drum for her. "Starting them young Uncle?"

Kawelo laughed and said. "Think we'd better wait a little while, they need more practice. They like to play here while Aunty shops. Plenty of eyes to watch over them while I work."

"They are sweet. Whose keiki are they?"

"A very dear friend's. Maybe you'll see more of them."

Zoom. Off again with Kawelo in my rear view mirror waving. As I was driving back down the coast, my cell phone rang. I answered by saying. "You fuckhead, you never even kissed me."

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't. Are you driving and talking on that thing?"

"I always drive and talk. What do you care, I'm not even worth one little kiss. I saw Kawelo. What did Kawelo really want?"

"He has a plan. I'll tell you later. I've got reservations for 7:00 and I'll pick you up at 6:15, Okay?"

"I live next door Len, honk your horn."

"I'm not going to honk for our date. I'll come to your door and pick you up."

"Very special plans for a guy that has forgotten how to kiss."

"I've never kissed you. Maybe a peck for your birthday or something. Bye Sweets, see you later."

There were 2 more stops; one at Long's in Kihei to get something special for tonight (not condoms for sure. Too late for that) and then to get my dress. I pulled into my driveway with plenty of time to get ready. I put the dress, panties and bra away and then went to the bathroom to get a mirror, a razor, some gel and my scissors. Then I sat on my bed with a towel under me and went to work. I trimmed my hair back just a little and made it shorter. It was very short around the labia and a little longer elsewhere. I shaved all around my butt (there was really nothing to shave). When I inspected my work and noticed that the job had produced some dew, I thought of reliving this morning for a while, but reconsidered and put my panties back on.

I had a meager selection, but found enough to make a sandwich of sorts. Right in the middle of the first bite, there was a knock on the door and it opened. When I got to the living room, Len was standing there. Six plus feet of him. His big blue eyes had a steely sort of look in them and his light brown hair was a mess like he'd been running his fingers through it. He seemed almost mad about something.

"So it's a kiss you want?" He almost yelled.

"I ... I ... I just..." He came toward me, put his arms around me and picked me up off of my feet. His mouth crushed against mine and took my breath away in more ways than one. He just kept kissing me and I was dumbfounded. I remember only seeing the ceiling and his forehead. His kiss started to soften as it covered my mouth and my mouth softened too. I closed my eyes and let my mouth open for his probing tongue. I managed to get my toes on the floor and put my arms around his neck. When my tongue found his, my entire body felt it. He picked me up and headed upstairs to my bedroom with me.

Len lowered me to the floor and pulled me close again. He was attempting to pull my top off at the same time that I was trying to get his shirt off. That wasn't going to work, especially when we were still locked in a perpetual kiss. I let him have his way first and, before he could latch on to my mouth with his, worked his shirt over his head. I took a few seconds to rub my palms over his chest and nipples while he studied my bra covered breasts. He decided the bra had to go and reached in back to free it. My hands found his belt about that time too and I managed to get it undone and was working on the zipper while his thumbs were massaging my nipples. I could feel him pushing on them clear to my toes. Little electric shocks were running through me and making it hard to concentrate on the zipper. I got it open and put my hand down into his boxers. I must have sighed when my fingers found it.

"I'm happy you like." He whispered.

"I'm happy you like me." I whispered back and that, of course, drew another kiss with Len searching for the zipper of my skirt.

Len shook his pants and underwear down and watched as my skirt hit the floor almost on top of his pants. "You have an incredible taste in panties."

"I do?"

"You do. Sexy enough to hide just enough and show just enough. Sexy so that every pair looks like it was made just for you."

"Or you." I let go of his hard cock long enough to sit on the bed and organize a pillow to lie back on. He was standing watching every move I made. I opened my legs so that he could see all but the very butt of my panties. "Take them off for me?"

As he sat on the bed and got between my legs, he said, "In a second." And leaned forward to spread my legs farther and put his face directly into my aching pussy. He kissed me again. This time over the area that covered my opening vagina. Len took a deep breath and slowly pulled my panties down over my thighs, knees and feet. "I'm dreaming. This can't be real."

"It's that hard thing sticking up and wanting to come home with me. It seems to know right where to go to." Len crawled between my legs and started kissing his way up. He pulled one foot and then the other to kiss and suckle a toe, he kissed higher and around each thigh, he kissed and licked my slit from my butt to over my mound. He kissed all over my tummy and each nipple. He suckled each nipple for a few seconds before he reached my face again.

As he kissed my eyes and ears, I found his cock with my hand again. I wrapped my legs around his back and held his cock in place while I thrust my hips up and let it furrow its way into me. When his cock was nestled all the way in, Len raised his head, closed his eyes and tried to push it even deeper. He simply uttered an "Oh," and he began to slowly fuck me. He was resting his arms on his elbows and had my face in his hands. I bit my lip and watched his handsome face as he fucked. I could feel his cock. Most of the time I really couldn't feel anything but friction and pressure by this time. But with Len, I could feel it and almost see it as it traveled in and out. There was the amazing rhythm with him that I had never experienced. Like the very first time early this morning, we were perfectly in sync. I was sucking him with my vagina while he was fucking me. Our hips worked together and apart in perfect unison. There was no need for fantasy to create the beginnings of orgasm, it was there from the time he first kissed me and was building now as he pushed and I met him. The orgasms came in small, but pleasant waves and one after the other.

It was warm in the bedroom and that, combined with our sex, was making us sweat. The noise of our bellies rubbing together and the sucking noise of our fucking were drowning out my little groans. Len muttered, "I love these sounds that we make. Fuck sounds. The sounds of our bodies and my cock at home in your cunt."

He was still holding my head in his hands and my legs were still helping to pull him in and push him out, but he raised partially to his knees and started to drive straight in and pull out. He was driving hard and I knew he was about to cum. "Fuck me. Fuck my cunt and cum in it," was all it took for him to stop and let his sperm stream into me. He shuddered and had a nearly pained look on his face. I let my climax go too. I bucked and fucked against him until it crashed through and seemed to blind me.

We laid in a sweaty pile on the bed and when I felt him go completely soft, I rolled to the side to let him literally slip off of me. When he was beside me kissing my face again I said. "There's another first."

"What."

"I don't remember breaking a sweat like that since my last Tahitian o'tea. I'm not sure why I didn't at least turn the ceiling fan on."

Len just smiled and said. "Damn you feel good."

I touched his face and said. "You feel good too. I can honestly say that sex has never made me feel this good. "Tell me now, why no kiss?"

"You'll think I'm nuttier than you already do, but here goes. I've never kissed you. At least not in a way that is more than island custom. I've wanted to forever, but I was afraid that if I kissed you, I would fall desperately in love with you. Then you would go away again and I'd have nobody to kiss."

"And you changed your mind this afternoon because?"

"It was too late. So I decided to take the kisses I could get and run with them."

"Oh Len. I was afraid of that. I even knew that. It's good that you came to your senses and let us take what God gives us."

We snuggled together. Len was playing with my Ku'uipo bracelet and I was playing with a more permanent fixture of his. "I have to go back Len."

"No you don't. You have to stay here. I may tie you up and put you in my closet to keep you.'

"Uncle Eddie will know who has me and come to rescue me."

"Well shit! It was an idea anyway." And he kissed me again. "I don't think you're going to get that thing you're playing with hard again right away."

"I like to play with it. Do you mind?" Giving it a little squeeze.

"No."

"Thank you. I have to take another shower now anyway. Three showers a day seems a little much, yes?"

"Don't. Go as you are and remember us. I'm hungry."

"Me too. I'll share a sandwich I made. It's probably full of ants or at least hard by now, but a snack until dinner."

"I have a snack for you."

"Yum and I have one for you too, but later."

Len got dressed, I put the skirt and top on, and we headed down the stairs. Len was well behind me and I said, "No ya don't butthead, I'll be out of panties." I heard him say, "Shit" again as he came out.

After I got us some juice and joined Len at the table, I asked, "Tell me about the luau and Uncle Kawelo?"

"He wants to sell it."

"I gathered that much." I laughed and said. "Being a woman and all, he wouldn't share anymore with me."

"He's asked me to look into it for him. He has buyers in mind and very specific terms."

"Be nice if it's somebody that could take care of it. Improve it maybe even."

"Yes. That's the deal. He wants you to buy the luau."

"Oh sure. Let me find my checkbook. What do you think the property is worth?"

"Dunno for sure. Maybe 30 or 40 million. I haven't finished yet, but that isn't the point anyway."

"30 million being, let me see, 29 and a half million out of my price range, what is the point? What makes him think I'd be interested anyway. Wait! You said buyerz with an 'S'."

"You and me Ipo. He wants to sell it to us. I do the food and the marketing. You do most of the business and produce the show. It should leave more time for you to help Tihani with the fund."

"Okay, good plan so far, except for the money. Do we pick it off of some tree or do we pray to Pele to dig some out of the volcano?"

"How much do you have in your island children's endowment?"

"Not nearly that much and it doesn't get touched anyway."

"I already know. Something just under a million and it doesn't get touched. You have liquid assets in Nevada that you'd have to sell in any case. I toss a million into the fund, your dad tosses another million in and that's three million that Kawelo wants down. It goes into the fund. All that he wants is a fixed amount each month so he can see the world with your parents."

"I couldn't ask Dad for money."

"Why not? It will be yours anyway. He doesn't have a clue what to do with all of that money. Besides, I already did and he said he would be delighted to toss in a share for you. He's loaning me my share."

"I have to think about this Len. The real estate market has skyrocketed over there. I guess my condo is probably worth a lot now."

"There is a little more. You have to expand the fund to include all kids, not just Kanaka. Kawelo is staunch on that. He said favoring only the native Hawai'ian kids is like bigotry."

"I never intended that Len. People forget that I'm haole too and without a drop of Hawai'ian blood that I know of."

"We know that. Kawelo thinks that with more money, more kids can be served."

"It might work."

"It will work. I have the numbers. Your endowment will grow and the luau will stay alive. If we have to sell for some reason, then Kawelo gets a split on the proceeds.

"And I will have you so close that I can kiss you whenever I want to."

I smiled and said, "Yes there is that."

"I love you."

"I know. I've always known." I thought, 'It is all very confusing, but I'm not so sure that the feeling isn't mutual.' Pausing a moment I said, "What happens when the novelty of all of this sex wears off?"

"I have 16 years or so of pent-up frustration. If we keep going the way we are, that should last until about next Thursday. Maybe when I'm 92 my lust will fade some and I'll have to find an 84-year-old stud to take care of you."

I laughed at him and leaned to give him another kiss. His lips caught mine with a nice big wet one and he said, "I have to go and finish some work. I'll be back in an hour or so to change and pick you up."

"Go then."

After he left, I cleaned the place up some, did the dishes and started the wash. I really needed to go back to the store, but that could wait. I went upstairs, got some things in order for tonight and laid down for a while to think. There mustn't have been much to think about because I conked out after a few seconds.

"Oh jeez!" I said out loud when I woke up. It was almost 5:45 and I needed to get ready. I honestly couldn't stand myself. Not because of the sex, but I was still sticky with the sweat from it. I jumped in the shower and more rinsed off than anything. All of the clothes I'd worn were in the wash and I hadn't really unpacked yet, so I went to my small suitcase and found some khaki shorts. Before I put a top on, I went to the window to see if Len had come home yet. He was just pulling in, so I closed the blinds just enough to hide me getting ready. I forgot about the top and ran downstairs to put the clothes in the dryer and get the sack of stuff I picked up at Long's Drugs.

When I got back upstairs, I smoothed out the bed and moved my dressing chair to the wall at the foot of the bed. I put one package that I bought in the bathroom and the other item behind my book on the nightstand. Then I opened the package from Macy's and spread the bra and panties in front of me on the bed. I stopped and thought, 'Wait, I forgot something, ' and went into Mom and Dad's room again. I rummaged through her drawer and found just what I was sure I'd seen once when I was snooping. I went back into the bathroom and put it into a drawer.

When I had the panties on and the black bra firmly in place, I double-checked me in the mirror. 'This is going to be as hot as you get Shauna.' I slipped the dress over my head, smoothed it all out and brushed my hair. I reached under the dress and panties to get a little something of me and dabbed my fingertip on each side of my neck. I found a strand of black Tahitian pearls and put those on with my locket and chain. I heard him knock on the door, picked up my new sandals and headed downstairs. Len didn't come in. He waited at the door like a real gentleman. 'Too bad Mom isn't here. Dad too, they would give him the third degree.'

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.