Paying The Price - Cover

Paying The Price

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Steve hires a hot girl at his store, but she won't date him. Then some cash turns up missing and the tables turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

When Julie Roberts showed up at his door Steve should have know that she was going to be trouble. His mother had asked him to interview him for a position he had open in his electronics store as a cashier. Julie was apparently the granddaughter of one of his mother's friends. His mother had been a little unclear about her past, just saying she had been in some trouble when she was younger and was just looking for someplace to get a good start in her life.

She was a small girl, maybe just over 5 feet tall, dark brunette hair, a pretty face with bright brown eyes. She was slim, maybe 105 pounds, with nice sized tits, like twin grapefruits on her chest. He could see the faint outline of both her nipples as she sat before him waiting for him to finish reading her application. She must be a little cold in the chill air conditioned air of Steve's office. She was wearing a button to the neck white blouse and short tight black skirt that showed off her shapely legs to perfect effect. Steve figured that her pretty provocative dress was what passed for her thought of conservative clothing.

"So you didn't finish High School?" Steve asked her. She waited a second like she was gathering her thoughts. Usually that was a bad sign, in Steve's experience people only had to think about things they were going to lie about.

She answered him after just a few seconds, "I had a hard time in High School. I got in with some friends that I should not have. I dropped out for a while, and then I went back and got my GED from an alternative school."

Steve tried to play it cool, as he answered, "Yeah it's not like you learn too much in High School anyway. It was mostly just bullshit." He realized that she was more attractive than any woman he had been around in a while. Truth was that Steve was a big fucking nerd and he knew it. He was 29 years old, unmarried, a little soft around the middle from spending too much time in front of a computer screen. He had started the store while he was in college and it had grown into a local resource for all the nerds. He sold all of the components that any could ever want to repair, or build your own computer. In addition he carried a large selection of high-end audio equipment that catered to the truly crazy audio nuts. He was well off, not rich, but well off, but he was also lacking a woman.

He asked her a few more questions and enjoyed watching her eyes as she answered him. He tried not to stare at her tits as he knew what that would get him. Women were quick to dismiss a man that looked at the very part of their body that they went out of the way to advertise. He had already decided to hire her so the rest of the interview was just perfunctory. He had already decided that he would like looking at her and his mind was already concocting some fantasies about her.

"So when can you start?" he finished up the interview with.

She rewarded him with a big smile and said, "As soon as you want me to."

"Come in tomorrow at nine and we can start your training," he answered back to her trying to look at her eyes and not her tits. He shook her hand and she turned and left his office. He noticed on the way out that her ass was perfect, firm and well shaped. It made his cock start to swell just thinking about her perfect ass.

The next morning she showed up right on time. She was dressed in a tight black tank top that showed off way to much of her big, firm tits. Steve's eyes were drawn to her cleavage like a moth to a flame. She was also wearing some tight black jeans and black pumps. The jeans showed off her perfect ass and they looked like they were painted on her. The pumps gave her a little more height and made her ass sway sexily as she walked in front of him.

He took her out front and introduced her to Rob, the other cashier on day shift. Rob was a total nerd whose only real goal in life was to master whatever on-line combat game was the flavor of the day. He took a look up and down Julie his eyes focusing on her large well displayed tits and then said, "Hey pleased to meet you. You can come into my bomb shelter any day."

Steve was not sure what in the hell Rob meant by that and he did not really care. He said, "Just show her the ropes please. Leave whatever comments you have like that in whatever fucked up corner of the world your brain inhabits."

Then Steve said to Julie, "He's harmless. Just ignore him, or slap him whichever you prefer."

Julie laughed and said, "I have dealt with much worse than him. I will have him under control in no time." Then she said to Rob, "Ok show me what to do. I am going to take your job so you better get started."

That broke Rob out of whatever daydream he was engaged in and he looked over to Steve.

Steve smiled and said, "Sweet Jesus Rob are you that dumb. You know that have been short a person. Just show her what to do and both of you get to work."

Then Steve headed back to his office and tried to get some work done. He found that his mind kept drifting back to Julie though and he was having trouble concentrating. He flipped to the security cameras that he kept watch on the store with. He had over a dozen cameras sited to make sure he could see every square inch of his store. He did not want any shoplifting or any other funny business in his store.

He switched through some of the cameras until he came to the one that was over the register that Julie was running. The camera was sited right above the cash drawer so Steve would have a precise accounting of every transaction. He wanted to make sure he could catch him employees stealing and at the same time make sure that any mistakes were caught.

The camera focused in Julie perfectly. Steve realized that he could see right down her shirt and he used his remote focus to zoom in even closer on her tits. Suddenly he realized that his cock was throbbing in his pants, and he unzipped and reached down to grasp his hard rod as he starred at her perfect tits. He started to jack off as he noticed that she was wearing a black lacy bra that looked to be designed to push her already ample, firm tits up for full viewing. He wondered what her nipples looked like. He figured they were a light pink in color as her skin was pale and her hair black. He could just imagine how nice it would be to slide his cock between her big tits and then fuck them until he was ready to blow his load. He could just imagine how good it would be to spray his jizz load all over her firm tits and erect pink nipples.

Rob had been beating his meat while he stared at her tits ands and daydreamed about tit fucking her. He started to cum quickly and he ejaculated a big cum load into the garbage can under the desk. His cock was rock hard as he thought about his sexy new cashier. As soon as he finished cumming he realized that he had not locked the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.