The Bastard And The Ghost Bitch - Cover

The Bastard And The Ghost Bitch

by BillyRay

Copyright© 2006 by BillyRay

Horror Sex Story: A woman is targeted by an evil mind controller but she gets help from an unusual ally - the man's dead wife.<br><i><b>WARNING</b> - this story is NOT erotic. It is definetly NOT stroke material. As my proofreader/editor said, "Yipe!"</i>

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Horror   .

Dan stared at Mindy's exposed cleavage, enjoying the view. He didn't know what was more erotic, her buxom hourglass figure, the fact that his leering was making her extremely horny or the knowledge that she was confused and irritated at her level of arousal.

He finally decided that the greatest turn-on was that he had caused it.

Mindy was his immediate supervisor. She had previously dressed very conservatively but lately the hems of her skirts were rising as fast as her necklines were dropping. She had also taken to wearing sexy lingerie under her business attire, something she had never worn before, even in private.

Her thick auburn hair had always been worn up off the neck in a very professional looking bun. Now she was wearing it down so her long wavy locks cascaded over her shoulders and down her back.

As the result of a head injury suffered in a car accident a little over a year ago Dan had telepathic powers that he had used to make her do these things. During his recovery in the hospital he noticed that he was 'hearing' thoughts of those around him and through careful trial and error had found that he could direct the thoughts, feelings and beliefs of others.

He had always found Mindy to be very attractive but had been continually disappointed by her wardrobe selections. He had not only fixed that but was successfully redirecting her sexual desires his way. He was so caught up in those thoughts that he barely remembered that she was currently chewing him out because of his poor work product.

"Look, Dan," she said soothingly, "I know you have had a terrible loss, but we do have to complete these projects. If you need more time off I can arrange it, but if you are going to be here, then I need you to be productive."

"It's just hard to focus, Mindy," Dan replied, "why don't you come to my place this weekend. If we work together then I'm sure we can get this right back on schedule."

Mindy felt a rush of excitement at the thought of spending the weekend alone with Dan but she knew that such a relationship with a subordinate was taboo by company policy and could lead to all sorts of personal and legal complications. She did, however, allow herself a few moments distraction as she pictured Dan's nude form above her, thrusting deeply into her as she writhed in pleasure.

Pulling herself out of her daydream she almost came as she met Dan's eyes.

"O... okay... I guess we can do that." Mindy wanted to get back to her office because she knew here face was very flushed at the moment. "I'll be at your house at noon on Saturday."

Walking away, Mindy reflected on Dan's tragic situation.

She had been with the firm for six years and Dan was already working here when she started. He had joined the firm over ten years ago, right out of college and had married his high school sweetheart shortly thereafter. Three months ago his wife had been murdered in a car jacking gone awry and ever since she had been having the oddest thoughts and daydreams.

She had never thought of Dan in a sexual way before. In fact she used to find him a bit repugnant. But ever since his wife died - no, it had been a bit before that - she had been finding herself more and more attracted to him.

At thirty years old, Mindy was still single though not through any lack of offers. She simply wasn't interested in a relationship at this time. She dated often and had a healthy sex life. That is, until she began to fantasize about Dan. Since then, she'd had no dates and found herself masturbating frequently, always with a picture of Dan in her head. She resolved to keep it as fantasy only and told herself that nothing would happen this weekend.

Dan enjoyed the extra sway Mindy unconsciously put into her hips as she walked away from his desk. He could hardly wait until this weekend. The waiting had been excruciating even though there had been plenty of sex. With his powers he'd had rousing sex every night since he got out of the hospital - and not once with that cow he used to call his wife.

He had married Barbara because he felt he couldn't do any better. He knew he wasn't good looking and though she had carried a few extra pounds in high school she was pretty enough. She had been a little chunky but still pretty when they had gotten married. In the ten years since she must have gained a hundred pounds, and her face had stopped being pretty after the first fifty.

After the accident he had been considering a divorce. With his powers the settlement was sure to go his way. He had gone so far as to look through his papers for the name and number of a lawyer he had used before when he came across her life insurance.

He had almost forgotten about it. It was worth two hundred and fifty thousand dollars - enough to finish off the mortgage, erase all their debt and leave him with little in savings. Not enough to quit his job but with his powers he wasn't working anyway. He had each of his co-workers doing a little of his work; all he had to do was compile it all.

But, how to do it? If he had telekinesis he could arrange an accident, but he didn't. Barb would have to be someone's victim. His mind reading was strictly one on one so it had taken quite a while to find the right person. With everything else he had going, looking for an appropriate thug took a back burner but he finally came across a couple of punks who were more than likely going to prison anyway.

The rest was simple. He made sure all parties were at the right place at the right time with the right inclinations, and they had shot Barb in the head just like he planned. It was perfect - and he was miles away when it happened.

The punks were sitting in jail. In return for pleading guilty, the death penalty had been taken off the table, but they weren't likely to ever get out.

Without a mortgage and other bills. Dan had a lot of discretionary income and as a recent 'widower' he had even scored some sympathy sex without using his powers. But he still used them so that he could tag women far out of his league.

He sat at his desk forming a game plan for Mindy. By Saturday she was going to be so hot for him that she was likely to rape him the minute she walked through the door. He chuckled inwardly at that, oh yes, he would have her so worked up. she would have no choice but beg him to fuck her - and he intended for her to beg.

The bitch had controlled his life for long enough. She would be his, body and mind. He was going to make her his slave.

He had already made it impossible to for her to have sex with any other guy while at the same time cranking up her libido. Starting tonight the masturbation wouldn't help any more either. She would be allowed no more orgasms until his cock was buried in her hot little snatch.

Served her right. Nagging him about his work product only three months after his wife had been murdered. What a bitch.

Just for the hell of it he reached out with his mind and turned up her lust-o-meter a couple of clicks. He watched with amusement as she came out of her office and headed for the bathroom. When he saw her twenty minutes later with a very frustrated look on her face he had to bite his lip to keep from laughing.

The whole thing had gotten his motor running too so he summoned Beth, the cute twenty-year-old, blond haired, blue eyed intern. After he had made her forget all about that church she had been so enamored with, he had popped her cherry and then conditioned her to believe that she was doing quite a service for the firm by keeping Dan's spirits up (as well as his cock) after his 'tragedy.' All Dan had to do was summon her with a mental command and she would pass by his desk and suggest that they meet in the supply room.

This time, as he arrived he saw she already had her panties off and her shirt unbuttoned revealing her pert tits. They were nice and firm but what he really liked was the soft golden hair around her tight little cunt.

"You looked a little down," she said with a wicked grin, "will this help cheer you up?"

Without a word he knelt down and started licking at her sweet pussy. He always loved eating pussy - that is, any pussy except Barb's.

Christ!

One split second of thought about that cow and his erection was almost completely gone. He banished her from his head and concentrated on the sexy young co-ed writhing on his tongue. His cock quickly grew hard again and he decided not to take any chances. Standing, he slid easily into her wet, tight snatch.

Usually he would tickle her pleasure center while he fucked her so she would get some enjoyment as well, but this time he didn't feel like it and rapidly pummeled her hot little pussy until he felt his orgasm building.

"Oh yeah... that's good... I'm gonna cum."

"Give it to me baby," Beth encouraged.

Moments later he was shooting his load deep inside her. He gave a moments thought about the lack of birth control but quickly dismissed it. In the event she did get pregnant it would be very simple to make her forget they ever had sex and some other poor bastard would end up on the hook.

When he was done, he zipped up and left the room without a word. He was far too distracted to waste time with this flighty little slut.

On his way home he snagged a hottie from a grocery store and fucked her in his living room while her toddler waited in a car seat out in the driveway. He made her stay long enough to fry him a steak, steam some veggies and bake a potato. He had her sucking on his flagging cock as he ate. He got nice and hard during his meal so he fucked her on the table for desert. He let her go with all the memories of their tryst intact except she now believed that it was all her idea and he caught her panic as she tried to figure how she would explain to her husband why she was so late. Just for fun he sent a command that as soon as she got home she would try and have sex with her husband. She wouldn't attempt to clean up first and if her husband noticed her pussy was full of Dan's cum, well the cheating bitch right deserved whatever happened to her. It occurred to him that her husband might try and eat her out first and that thought made him laugh out loud.

Saturday came and Dan woke up at six; unable to go back to sleep he made coffee and tried to go about his normal routine but he was distracted by the thought of Mindy and the revenge he would be getting. He hadn't even brought home any pussy the previous night because he wanted to have plenty of cum to give that bitch. He was gonna get her in every hole she had.

When the doorbell finally rang about quarter to twelve he nearly ran to the door to let her in.

Mindy stood on the porch her mind whirling. She was still resolute in her decision not to start anything with Dan but she also knew she was kidding herself. For days now her mind had been continuously assailed with erotic fantasies involving Dan. Her pussy had been burning for release and she had been unable to coax even the smallest orgasm out of it. She needed him desperately.

When he opened the door her knees went weak and it was all she could do not to throw herself at him.

God! What would he think of her? His wife had been gone only three months. Better they just get to work so Dan won't be so pressed at the office.

"Where can I put this stuff?" She asked as calmly as she could, indicating the armful of documents she had brought with her.

"Over there on the table." Dan pointed her to the dining room - actually a dining area - and watched her shapely ass as she walked over to it and set down the bundle.

He just stood there by the door watching as she sorted the documents out, back to him and bent over the table.

Mindy winced. What was she doing? She had intended to sit down to sort through the stacks but here she was sticking her ass in his face and hoping he liked it.

As Dan watched, his cock began to swell painfully inside his pants, but he was going to wait for her to make the first move. He tweaked her libido another notch into the red zone.

"MURDERER!" She screamed over her shoulder.

Dan gasped and staggered back against the door hitting it with a solid thud.

Mindy turned around and saw the ashen look on Dan's face.

"Are you alright?" She asked him with genuine concern. She concluded that her forwardness and inappropriate behavior must have gone over the line.

Dan caught his breath. It hadn't been Mindy who had screamed the accusation. It had been Barb. For that split second he had seen her fat ass bent over the table and it was her face contorted in rage. But that was impossible.

He took a few deep breaths and composed himself.

"I'm okay, just... stumbled... that's all. Would you like something to drink?"

He headed for the kitchen to get some drinks and to try and clear his head. His erection was completely gone.

While Dan was in the kitchen Mindy undid a few more buttons on her shirt. She had ample cleavage and knew the effect it had on men. She felt her face flush and was again ashamed at what she was trying to do.

Dan retuned from the kitchen and immediately noticed the extra skin on display.

God, she was sexy. Her body was remarkable. The narrow waist, the firm, round tits and the perfect flare of her hips. He was really going to enjoy fucking her.

"This really shouldn't take too long if we get right at it." Mindy said aware of the leering eyes examining every inch of her. She remembered a time when such a look, especially by someone like Dan, would have offended her. Now, however, it turned her on to know that Dan found her so desirable.

She reached for a document she had purposefully placed just out of reach knowing that it would give him a really good shot of her tits.

Dan watched and felt his erection returning. He sat down and placed the drinks before him. He started sorting documents from his stack to the ones she had made.

"Most of the research is done," he told her, "we just have to put everything together, write a synopsis and a couple of recommendations. Then we'll be ready to start phase three."

As he spoke Mindy came around to stand behind him. She reached for her drink and her tits pushed firmly against his shoulder. His cock jumped.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.