Nieces - Cover

Nieces

Copyright© 2006 by The Old Guy

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A lonely man moves to Eastern Oregon to get away from everyone at an isolated ranch. By accident he picks up two teeenage girls and everything changes. Will he find romance and happiness? Not much sex in this one, guys and not until the later chapters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

I woke up the next day to the sound of cattle trucks pulling in the yard. Hurrying to get dressed, I rushed outside to find the next load of cattle had arrived and the men were letting them out into the fenced in canyon. I stood and watched for a while then turned to go back in the cabin. I almost ran into Mary who was coming out with a pot of coffee and some cups for the drivers. She blushed and continued out to the men unloading.

I admired the view for a while then went into the cabin where I found everyone else was already up and eating breakfast at the table. I could tell that Shannon had told Linda and Mike had told Steven about catching Mary and I cuddling on the porch. The kids kept glancing at me but turned away when I looked back. Mary came back in with the empty coffee pot and sat next to me. I got up and brought her a cup of coffee.

Together we looked at the table to see four pairs of eyes watching us. I could see Mary's face blush and could feel my own getting hot. Suddenly Shannon started giggling and soon Linda and the boys started as well. I looked at Mary and she began to laugh as well. Finally I joined in and we laughed at ourselves for several minutes. Finally I got serious.

"Nothing has changed for now. Mary is still the housekeeper and in charge of you kids. We aren't sure what will happen in the future." I looked at Mary and caught a quick look of relief on her face before she hid it. I turned to Mike, "What grades are you and Steve in?"

Mike answered, "I'm in sixth grade and Steve's in fifth."

Mary spoke up, "I've got their paperwork for transferring to the school here. I need to take them in and get them registered today."

I looked at the girls. Linda spoke up, "Mary, could you take us to the high school so we can register?"

I handed Mary fifty dollars and gave the girls twenty for their allowance and the boys 10 dollars. "Make a day of it in town after you do your chores. I need to be here to count the cattle, so I'll fix dinner for tonight. Mary could you check on whether the school bus comes out this far?"

Mary and the girls gave me doubtful looks remembering prior attempts I had made to cook. I didn't think I was that bad at it. I only burnt the roast the one time and the beans turned out ok for the most part.

After they left I went outside and watched the men unloading the cattle. Steve came by in his truck and stopped to look at the men unloading the cattle. He and Linda had been riding a lot in the last three weeks and she was turning into a fairly good rider. I still hadn't heard him say very much though. He got out of his truck and come over to stand by me. I greeted him and he nodded. I could see him trying to say something. It seemed to be a struggle for him to speak to anyone he wasn't real comfortable around. According to Linda he was a nice guy and could really be funny in one-on-one situations when he got comfortable enough to speak.

I waited for him to say something and finally he began speaking, "Mr. Morris, have you hired anyone to help with the cattle yet?"

I didn't know if he wanted a job or was just curious. This was the first time he had spoken to me except hello and goodbye. "Not yet. You looking for a job?"

He blushed and nodded. He looked like he wanted to say something else so I waited. "I'd like to date Linda. Would that be alright if I'm working for you?" This came out in a rush as if I was going to stop him talking if he hesitated.

I gave Steve a glance. He had been a hard worker when we were getting the ranch set up. Linda seemed happy to have him around and Shannon tolerated him. I think Shannon was more interested in Mike, but she showed a lot of interest in several of the boys who had been coming around. Neither of the girls had gone on dates yet and I had been wondering why. I guess the boys were waiting to see how I reacted to someone asking one of them out. "I think you need to ask Linda that question, not me. I trust both of them to know what to do. For what it's worth, you have my permission. If you want the job come into the house and we'll talk about it."

Linda was right; he was a good conversationalist when you got finally got him talking. I found that Steve had just finished high school last year and was looking for work to be able to stay around here. His father was willing for him to stay on their ranch. He didn't have any extra money to pay him a wage for working. Steve needed to earn some money so he could attend Oregon State. He wanted to get into range management but needed the degree to be hired. I wanted him to work for me but I wasn't sure if I had room for him to stay here. When I found he was willing to stay with the boys until we could get a bunkhouse built, we agreed on a salary and benefits.

I had planned on building the bunkhouse next year but with Steve willing to build it I decided to order another log cabin for the bunkhouse now. We would all be eating in the main house so I didn't have to worry about putting in a kitchen. I was going to have to put up another wind turbine though and purchase another generator. I wanted another well dug too. By the time I figured everything out, I found I was going to be spending at least another $30,000 dollars for everything. I hope the cattle start bearing twins at the rate the money is pouring out to set up the ranch.

The cattle trucks had left so I was able to hear the truck pulling into the yard. Glancing up, I saw Mary and the kids getting out. I suddenly noticed that it was later than I had thought and I hadn't made anything for dinner. I wasn't looking forward to the teasing I was going to get about no dinner being ready, so I was glad I had Steve here.

It was fun to see Steve blush when Linda came in and her reaction to seeing him sitting with me was priceless. Mary noticed their reaction and gave a fond smile. The boys were too excited about their new clothes and the trip to Joseph to really notice anything. Shannon gave Linda a smirk when she saw her reaction. "I've just hired Steve here to help with the cattle. He's going to be staying with the boys until we get a bunkhouse built."

This started a flurry of talk about how to arrange the smaller cabin and what we needed to buy for a bunkhouse and right away for Steve to stay in the smaller cabin. I was glad no one had any objection to me hiring Steve. Glancing at the blushing Steve, I looked at Linda, "Linda, could you show Steve the smaller cabin and find out what we need to make it livable for him?" I saw her blush and then nod. The boys were oblivious to the reaction the two were showing but three pairs of eyes followed them as they left.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.