Nieces - Cover

Nieces

Copyright© 2006 by The Old Guy

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A lonely man moves to Eastern Oregon to get away from everyone at an isolated ranch. By accident he picks up two teeenage girls and everything changes. Will he find romance and happiness? Not much sex in this one, guys and not until the later chapters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

The first cattle showed up in the afternoon soon after we finished the front fence blocking off the canyon where the ranch was located. The drivers helped us get the cattle in the canyon. They had two boys who stood around looking resentful that they had to be here. I tried talking to them but every time I did they just glared at me as if it was my fault they were here. I thought they were with the drivers and I was glad that I wouldn't have to put up with them much longer. If there was anything I couldn't stand it was a spoiled kid.

In the turmoil of getting the cattle in the canyon and settled I didn't notice until the trucks were gone that the two boys were still here. "Great." I thought to myself, "I have to have them stay here until they get back." I figured that I would try and be hospitable at least and walked over to the boys again, "Would you boys like some lunch? I've got a great cook and there's plenty for everyone."

The older looking of the two spoke up, "We're not hungry!" The younger looking one acted like he wanted to gainsay the older one but kept silent.

"OK. If you change your mind come on in." I turned and walked into the house where I enjoyed lunch. I mentioned the two boys standing outside to Mary, who chewed me out for not insisting that they come in. She got a large pitcher of iced tea and headed for the door. Suddenly I heard the pitcher hit the floor with a crash. I ran to the door to find Mary hugging the two boys tightly to her chest.

Turning she held the boys next to her and brought them to the door, "David, I'd like you to meet my nephews, Mike and Steven."

I called out for the girls, "Linda, Shannon come here and meet Mary's nephews." They acted like strange dogs meeting for the first time. They walked stiff legged around each other looking like they didn't know whether to attack or flee. Mary and I exchanged glances, unsure how they were going to react.

After an uncomfortable silence started stretching out, Mary spoke up, "Let me show you boys where you'll be staying for a while."

She led the boys to the smaller cabin and I turned to the girls, "Well?" I asked. "What do you think of them?" They both gave me an inscrutable female look and kept silent. I tried talking to them but they wouldn't answer at all. "Mary says they're good boys" I said.

The girls' faces got longer and suddenly Linda burst out, "I hate you!" and ran bawling into their room. Shannon shot me a look and headed after her into the room. I sat there with my mouth open wondering what had just happened. I sat down at the table and held my head in my hands. I was getting a stress headache.

Shortly afterwards I saw Mary coming in the door and she looked like she had a headache too. We looked at each other and began to laugh. "Are yours having a fit too?" I asked. She nodded and gave a heavy sigh.

"It's going to be difficult for a while around here. I have just been listening to the boys complaining about leaving their friends and moving here. They want me to move to the ranch and live with them there. I explained that there were no jobs for me there, but they're just kids. Besides my brother-in-law has already leased the ranch to someone for the next two years while my sister undergoes treatment."

"Linda just told me she hates me, although I don't know why."

Mary looked up at that. "I think that they are afraid that you'll like the boys better than them. You better go and reassure them before they get too upset. Knowing about the boys and seeing them actually here is different."

I must have looked puzzled, because she decided to explain, "David, I don't know when you adopted the girls, but they should have told you that the older the child the less secure they feel. If they weren't adopted when they first got placed in foster care they have seen a lot of children being picked instead of them. That would give anyone a feeling of inferiority. Girls especially feel that they are not as desirable as boys."

I got up and stood there for a second wondering how I was going to reassure the girls. Mary gave me a light shove toward the girl's room. I looked at her and she whispered, "Just tell and show them you love them." I gave her a look of appeal, but she just shoved me toward the door. Gathering my courage I entered the lion's den.

When I got to the door I knocked. A voice came through the door "Go away!" I turned the knob and found Linda sobbing on the bed while Shannon rubbed her back. I sat down by Linda and started to rub her back as well.

"Honey, I love you two. Nothing's going to change that."

Linda lifted her head and her tear reddened face looked at me, "Yes you will! Men always want boys! You'll start to like them more than us and then what will happen to us?" Shannon looked at me and nodded agreement with Linda's statement.

I opened my arms and gathered the two of them into my chest. "I know that we had a rough start with our relationship. I wouldn't give either of you up now for anything. You're my girls, and will always be my girls no matter what."

Linda started crying and Shannon wasn't too far behind. I just held them as they cried. I saw Mary looking in the door and she nodded and smiled at me. Showing an OK sign, she left. After about twenty minutes the girls started to calm down. Looking at me Shannon was the first one to speak, "Can we call you Dad now?" I nodded yes. Shannon reached out to give me a hug around the neck and kiss my cheek. Then she leaned back and said, "Dad, you need a shave!" Linda giggled and stroked my cheek, "Yeah, he does doesn't he?"

I roared and began tickling them. In a short time I was pinned to the bed by the two while they started to tickle me back. Suddenly I heard Mary talking.

"Dinner will be ready in a couple of minutes. Could you help the boys set the table?" The girls got up and suddenly they got stiff again. I looked at the door and saw the two boys gazing at us with wistful looks. I swatted the girl's bottoms, which earned me dirty looks from both. The boys backed away from the door and they all went to help set the table under Mary's stern eyes.

I straightened my shirt where it had been pulled up in our tickling fight and went into the kitchen. She had the girls getting the dishes from the higher cabinets while the boys were setting out the silverware after they showed them where it was. The table was set quickly and we sat down to enjoy the dinner Mary had made. Mary may not have been willing to act as a cleaning lady, but boy could she cook! I didn't mind picking up after myself if it gave her time to make meals like this.

Mary and I talked and tried to involve the kids, but it was a losing battle. Linda and Shannon were willing to talk to each other and us and Mike and Steven would talk to Mary and each other. Neither of the girls would talk to the boys nor would the boys talk to the girls or me. Mary and I gave each other commiserating looks. After dinner Mary made the kids take the dishes to the sink where they washed them in almost complete silence.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.