Class Reunion

by Anna Starr

Copyright© 2006 by Anna Starr

Erotica Sex Story: A girls night out, turns into a steamy reunion of two former classmates.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

"I can't believe I let you talk me into wearing this!" Cassandra protested reviewing herself in the bathroom mirror. She blinked quickly making sure that it was her own reflection that was staring back at her. It was amazing what a leather skirt, lace bustier, and some make up will do for a woman.

"You look so hot Cassie... trust me," Angel replied reassuringly taking her hand and leading her back to the dance floor.

"You are a bad influence on me!" Cassandra shouted over the thumping bass on the music penetrating the dance floor. Angel just giggled and started gyrating her hips to the music. That was all it took... ten seconds later, Angel had was sandwiched between two businessmen who thought it would be fun to "cut loose" after work.

"Ugh... Just once, just once I would like to be the center of attention" Cassie thought to herself. She motioned to the bar, signaling that she was getting another drink to Angel who was lost in her Armani suit sandwich.

"Can I have sex on the beach?" Cassie shouted to the bartender who had his back to her.

"But... I don't even know you name", he joked and turned around to face Cassie who was focused on the mirror wall behind him, applying more lip gloss.

Their eyes met just as Cassie was about to respond with a smart comeback and her breath was taken away.

"Holy shit", Cassie said with a stunned look on her face which soon turned into embarrassment realizing she had said that out loud.

"Paul Flynn... how are you?" Cassie asked the blood still rushing to her cheeks turning her normally porcelain pale face, many shades of red.

"I'm good. Fuck... I mean damn... you look great Cass," Paul shouted over the throbbing beat of the DJs latest selection, Nasty Girl.

"How appropriate", Cassie thought to herself and started smiling a wicked grin.

"Thanks..."she shouted back over the bar. "How much do I owe you?" she asked her heart racing at the prospect of seeing her high school crush and actually talking to him.

"It's on the house" Paul replied despite the disapproving looks from the lead bar tender.

"Well... then thanks again", Cassie said as seductively as she could as she sauntered away from the bar and back to the dance floor.


"You are never going to believe who I just saw!" Cassie shouted to Angel who had moved on from the business men and was dancing on her own by the speaker.

"Who?" she shouted leaning into Cassie's ear.

"Paul Flynn" Cassie shouted back, wondering why people even try to talk in a club.

"You called?" a sultry voice said into Cassie's ear, sending cold chills down her spine.

She spun around and was face to face with Paul, who had a wicked grin creeping across his luscious lips.

"Wanna dance?" he asked as the last song ended and the hypnotizing beat of Prince started to emanate from the large speakers.

"Sure..." Cassie replied as she took his hand and he led her to the middle of the dance floor. Her heart was racing.

"I don't fucking believe this!" she thought to herself as he placed his right hand on her hip and started to sway his hips to the rhythm.

The two shots Cassie had done when they first got to the club were kicking in and she started to rotate her hips and crotch against Paul. He smiled and took her lead spinning her around so that he was behind her. He placed both of his hands on her hips and pulled her close. Cassie could not help but giggle to herself feeling his growing erection pressing against her. She started to grind her hips faster, enjoying the fact that his cock was getting harder and harder by the minute.

"Be careful little girl," he whispered into her ear and started kissing her neck.

Cassie tilted her head to the left exposing more of her neck, enjoying the amazing feeling of his soft lips on her skin. Chills ran down her spine to her panties, which were starting to become moist.

She turned around to face him and looked deep into his mesmerizing green eyes. He had not changed a bit since high school. Still a bad boy with his long jet black hair pulled back in a pony tail. Cassie placed her hand on his cheek, feeling his two day stubble. She ran her fingers across his luscious lips and he took her finger in his mouth and playfully bit down. Cassie frowned and pouted pretending that he had hurt her.

She slid her hand down is chest as she continued to grind her hips against him. His hands still on her hips guiding her rhythm, he leaned down and started to kiss her lips. As his tongue hungrily explored her mouth, she reached around and grabbed his firm ass, pulling him closer into her.

Cassie took a deep breath, taking in his scent, a cross between his cologne and cigarettes. Her panties were getting wetter by the minute as they continued to kiss passionately on the dance floor, oblivious to the crowd in the room. Suddenly Paul pulled away and took Cassie's hand.

"Come with me" he said as he led her off the dance floor down a private hall to a metal stairwell.

"Where are we going?" Cassie shouted holding tightly to Paul's hand as the climbed the unstable stairs.

"The VIP area", he shouted over his shoulder to her.

At the top of the stairwell was a large door covered in purple velvet. Paul grabbed his keys out of his jeans pocket and unlocked the over sized door.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.