Cherry Hunters - Cover

Cherry Hunters

Copyright© 2006 by Sahebji

Chapter 6: Rita

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Rita - Their hobby was hunting cherries. Not the ones that grew on trees but those of young boys and girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

"Rita, where are you off to in such a hurry?" Kiran said.

"I have to meet 'The Group'. I'll see you later," Rita said.

There were five members in 'The Group'. The twins Mary and Mark Johnson, Sushma (Sush), Bharat (Bha) and Sukhdev (Dev), children of 'nouveau riche' parents. They behaved like super brats. They were loud, flouted their wealth and talked about nothing but money, money and money.

"Rita, don't get involved with these people. You are not in their class," Kiran said.

"Maybe not but they have invited me to meet them and I propose to do so," Rita said stubbornly.

"Alright but don't boast otherwise your fate will be that of Mona," Kiran said.

"Mona? You mean that girl who was in our class last year and committed suicide," Rita said.

"Yes, the same," Kiran said.

"Do you know why she took such a drastic step," Rita asked.

"It was because of them," Kiran said.

"How do you know?" Rita said.

"She was my best friend," Kiran said with tears in her eyes, "she told me everything."

"Please tell me also," Rita begged, "I am your best friend now."

"Alright, it might save you a lot of anguish," Kiran said, "Mona's full name was Mona Mehdak. Have you heard of Pramod Mehdak owner of Mehdak Industries, Mehdak Resorts, Mehdak Healthcare etc. etc.?"

"You mean Mona was related to them," Rita asked.

"Of course not but she took full advantage of having a common name," Kiran said, "Funny thing is this that she not only took advantage of her name but bossed over them."

"You mean that 'The Group' was foolish enough to believe her," Rita said.

"She used to laugh and say that they are rich but not too intelligent," Kiran said.

"Still they are no idiots," Rita said.

"Mona was very subtle," Kiran said.

"In what way?" Rita said.

"She would take an ordinary hair clip and say that I love this hairpin. If one them asked, "Why? It is very ordinary."

She would say, "Maybe for you but for me it is very special because he gave to me."

"Your uncle gave it to you," they said. She would laugh and change the subject.

Similarly she would say, "My uncle came for dinner last night."

"Did he bring anything for you?" a group member would ask.

"No but he invited my parents and me to go on a cruise on his yacht this summer," she would say.

"You lucky thing," they would say.

"I won't go. The last time I went I was sea sick," she would reply and change the subject.

"I warned her many times but she always laughed, "You are a scare crow. Nothing will happen."

"But something did happen. What was it?" Rita asked.

"I'll tell you," Kiran said, "In February last year they all went to spend a weekend at the Johnson cottage. When they reached their destination Mark gave some money to the watchman and told him to return after lunch on Sunday. They carried their bags inside. After lighting the fire in the sitting room they settled down to discuss their program.

"Let's go for a long walk. It'll be fun," Mona proposed.

"No Mona, we'll not go for a long walk. We'll have fun here," Mary said calmly.

"Here? How?" Mona asked.

"I'll tell you. Mona, take your clothes off," Mary said

"Why should I take my clothes off? Mona said getting angry.

"Because I'm ordering you to take them off," Mary said.

"Have taken leave of your senses," Mona said, "Do you know who I am?"

"Yes, we know exactly what you are." Mark said.

"You are a middle class no good bitch," Sush said.

"You slut, how dare you call me a bitch," Mona responded.

"We'll call you a bitch because you are a no good middle class bitch," Bha said.

Mona changed tactics and tried the conciliatory approach. "What is wrong with you? Why are you behaving like this?"

"As we said we know every thing," Dev said, "Mark you tell her."

"For your information your beloved multi multi multi millionaire uncle came for dinner to our house on Tuesday," Mark said.

"After dinner I mentioned that his niece Mona and we were good friends," Mary said.

"Do you know what he said?" Mark laughed, "He said that he did not have a niece named Mona."

"Then after a few pointed questions it became clear that you are nothing but a fraud," Mary said.

"And you been fooling us all this while," Bha said.

"Now take off your clothes," Mary ordered

"No I won't," Mona replied doggedly.

"She won't undress like this," Mary said, "Bha, Dev you hold her and Mark you undress her."

Mona ran but Bha and Dev caught her and dragged her in front of the fire where they were sitting.

"No please don't," Mona said weeping, "I am sorry that I told you a lie."

"We'll see to it that you are really sorry," Sush said,

"Mark, what are you waiting for? Undress her," Mary said.

They all laughed. Poor Mona struggled as hard as she could but the boys were stronger. Soon she was naked. She covered her choot with one hand and her tits with the other arm.

"Boys, catch her arms," Mary said taking up the mantle of leadership, "Let me see her middle class choot."

Bha and Dev removed her arms forcefully.

"I bet she is a virgin," Sush said running her fingers through Mona's cunt.

"Yeah middle class bitches of her age are usually virgins," Mary said, "Boys, would you like to deflower her?"

There was a chorus of 'yeah' 'yeah'.

"Who will do it?" Mary asked.

All three shouted 'me' 'me'.

"Please Mary, you'll be sorry if any one touches me," Mona said.

"Come on, don't be a spoil sport. Let the boys have their fun," Mary giggled.

"If you touch me I'll scream," Mona threatened.

"Go ahead. Be my guest," Mary laughed, "There is not a soul for miles."

"I've already apologized," Mona said.

"Your apology has not been accepted," Mary said, "We don't take kindly to anyone making a fool of us."

"You have already humiliated me enough by undressing me. Now let me go," Mona begged.

"This is only the beginning. Wait and see," Mary said, "Alright where was I... yes... as it is our cottage Mark will take her cherry. Bha and Dev will fuck her after Mark."

Bha, Dev laid Mona on the floor forcefully and held her. Mark undressed. His cock was erect and pointing towards the ceiling. He caught her by her ankles and bending her knees pressed them on her tits. Then he covered her and placed his cock at the entrance of her virgin choot.

"MARK, STOP. DON'T DO IT," Mona wept, "Mary, please tell Mark to get off me."

"He will after he has fucked you," Mary giggled.

"Mujhe nahin chodena. Meri choot kori hai (Don't fuck me. I am a virgin)," Mona said, "Remember we used to friends."

"I didn't hear what she said," Mark chuckled and lunged forward.

"AAAAAYYYYYIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE," Mona screamed as Mark's cock tearing through her hymen lodged itself deep inside her choot.

"She said that she was a virgin," Bha laughed.

"A virgin? She can't be a virgin with my cock buried balls deep inside her choot," Mark said starting to fuck her. Everyone laughed.

"After Mark had finished fucking her Bha and Dev fucked her. Thereafter they turned her over. Mark aimed his cock at her puckered hole.

"PLEASE MARK MERI GAAND MAT MARNA (PLEASE MARK DON'T FUCK ME IN MY ASS hole)," Mona begged.

Mark hesitated.

"What are you waiting for," Sush said, "Fuck the bitch in her ass hole."

"Let me use some lubrication otherwise she might get hurt," Mark said.

"Who cares," Sush said, "Shove your cock up her bum."

Mark lunged forward.

"AAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYIIIIIIIEEEE," Mona screeched as Mark's cock buried itself deep inside her in her ass hole. After Mark, Bha and Dev fucked her ass hole.

Mona kept screaming and begging them to stop but they laughed and continued screwing," Kiran said.

"My God!" Rita said, "What beasts."

"There is more to come," Kiran said, "When the boys got tired then Mary and Sush strapped massive black dildos and stuffed them in Mona's choot and gaand simultaneously. Sometimes the boys fucked her and sometimes the girls with their dildos. This went on till nine. By then Mona's spirit was broken.

"On your feet you, middle class bitch," Mary ordered, "There is food in the picnic basket. Heat it and lay the table."

"Please give me my clothes," Mona begged.

"No, you'll remain naked till we go back," Mary said, "Now do what I have told you."

"I am very hungry. I hope she won't ruin the food," Dev said.

"I know what I am doing. Every middle class mother teaches her daughter how to cook," Mary said.

"When the dinner was laid 'The Group' sat down to eat and forced Mona to crawl under the table and suck the cock of the boys. When Mona was under the table on all fours sucking Mark's cock, Prince, their big Alsatian dog, came sniffing at her choot."

"Shoo go away," Mona yelped cringing with fear, "Please call this dog away."

"I think Prince likes your choot," Mark laughed.

"Mark, send Prince out," Mary said sternly.

After 'The Group' had finished their dinner Mona wanted to eat.

"No not now," Mary said, "Soon you can eat as much as you like. Come with us the bedroom."

Once in the bedroom both Mary and Sush lay down on the bed with their legs wide open. "Mona, you said you were hungry, isn't it? Then eat our choots," Sush said.

They forced her to lick their cunts while the boys fucked her from behind. Mona lay down on the floor exhausted when she couldn't lick any more. Then also she got no rest. The girls mounted her and fucked her with the dildos. The other members of 'The Group' snatched forty winks between whenever they could.

Mona had cum so often that she was exhausted. While the girls were fucking her she dozed off. When she opened her eyes a couple of hours later she found Mark on top of her. She fell asleep again. Few hours later she woke up again. This time she was shocked to see that Prince, their dog, was fucking her and the boys were encouraging him.

"Oh please not the dog," Mona begged trying to dislodge him.

"Don't complain. A bitch is meant to be fucked by a dog," Mark laughed, "Our Prince is a sought after stud. He has won many prizes. You will have beautiful pups."

All laughed. She didn't have the strength to shoo the dog away and drifted back to sleep. This went on till it was time to leave.

"Here are your clothes," Mary said throwing them on the floor, "Remember not a word of what happened here to anyone.

"If you open your mouth then we'll naturally deny everything and display this photograph on school notice board," Mark said. The photograph showed Mona lying naked on the floor and Prince fucking her.

"Y... Y... You took photographs," Mona stuttered.

"Yes, tons of them. You can keep this picture of your lover." Dev laughed.

"Now you are our sex slave. You have to do what we order without question," Sush said.

"Yes, we'll come here again after two weeks," Dev said, "Keep your choot (cunt) and gaand (ass hole) ready."

"This is what 'The Group' did to poor Mona," Kiran said concluding her story.

"They are not human but animals," Rita said, "When did she tell you all this?"

"I knew that she was going for the weekend with 'The Group' but when she didn't come to school on Monday I went see her. She cried bitterly and told me the whole story. I saw her cunt. It was sore and swollen. Her ass hole was badly bruised. I pacified her as best I could but she kept repeating the humiliation she had suffered at their hands specially of being fucked by a dog. I told her that it is over and after some rest she should be fine."

"How can it be over? They want me to go with them again in two weeks. If I don't go then they will..." she said and began to cry.

"Two weeks is lot of time. We'll think of something," I told her, "But this humiliation was too much for her. She committed suicide the same night."

"Thanks for telling me. I'll be careful," Rita said, "I must run now."


Next morning Kiran asked, "How did the meeting go?"

"So-so. I told them the truth about me but they insisted that I spend at least one thousand rupees on a treat to them in a five star hotel every month for three months," Rita said.

"I hope you didn't agree," Kira said.

"I had to agree otherwise they said no," Rita said.

"You idiot, where will you get that sort of money," Kiran said.

"Don't worry I'll think of something," Rita said confidently.

"When are you supposed to take them out?" Kiran asked. "I've thirty days to come with the money," Rita said.

Few days later Kiran asked, "How much money have you collected?"

"Not a single paisa. I touched my parents but they ask too many questions," Rita said, "God, I never thought it is so difficult to raise money."

Another two days went by. "Any progress," Kiran asked.

"None, I suppose I'll have to borrow the money," Rita said.

"Suppose you do but remember you'll have to raise double the amount next time," Kiran said.

"Yeah, that is why I gave up the idea," Rita said.

"Then what do you plan to do?" Kiran asked.

"I don't know," Rita said.

Couple of days later Rita said, "Kiran, I am desperate. I'm willing to do anything for the money."

This remark gave Kiran an idea. Kiran thought if Rita can't raise the money 'The Group' is bound to give her the same treatment as Mona. Then why shouldn't she use this opportunity to fulfill her promise to chachu and also save my friend the humiliation at the hands of 'The Group'.

"You'll do anything?" Kiran asked.

"Yes, anything," Rita said.

"Even lose your virginity?" Kiran said.

"Don't be silly," Rita scoffed. Another two day went by.

"Kiran, you said something about losing my virginity," Rita said.

"Yes, I know someone who'll give you thousand bucks for your cherry," Kiran said.

"Okay, I'm ready. We'll go to him after school," Rita said.

"I'll ask him and fix up a time," Kiran said.

"Kya ussne tujhe bhi choda hai? (Has he fucked you also?)" Rita asked lowering her voice.

"Haan woh mujhe ek mahine se chod rahe hain (Yes, he is fucking me since one month)," Kiran giggled.

"How is it?" Rita asked lowering her voice.

"Just out of this world," Kiran giggled.

In the morning Rita asked, "Did you ask him?"

"Yes but he wants you to suck his cock and swallow his cum also," Kiran said.

"He must be mad," Rita said, "I'll never do that."

"Kya tune usska lund chusa hai? (Have you sucked his cock?)" Rita asked Kiran in the morning. Kiran nodded.

"How does cum taste?" Rita said.

"At first I found it slimy and salty but later the taste grew on me. Now I relish it very much," Kiran replied.

"Alright I'll do it also," Kiran said, "When can we go to him?"

"I'll ask him," Kiran said.

In her anxiety Rita could not sleep that night. When morning dawned she got ready and hurried to school.

"When has he called us?" Rita asked anxiously.

"He said he is agreeable if you let him fuck you in your ass hole also," Kiran said.

"Is he mad?" Rita said in a loud whisper, "I'll never let a man stick his cock in my ass hole. Tell him to jump in the lake."

"Where will you find the money?" Kiran asked.

"I'll think of something," Rita said.

Rita did not speak to Kiran for the next seven days. Rita didn't have a clue how to raise the money. She constantly thought about it. She could not sleep nights. Dark circles formed under her eyes and she walked around like a zombie.

Kiran could not see her friend suffer. On the eighth morning she said, "Rita, what has happened to you? You look terrible."

"Kiran, I give up. There is no way that I can find the money in the next seven days," Rita said with tears in her eyes, "I can't sleep at night."

"You said you'll think of something," Kiran said.

"I've thought and thought. Bas ek hee rasta hai ki main tere dost se chudwaloon. Main yeh bhi karne ko tayyar hoon lakin tera dost meri gaand marna chahata hai (There is only one way out and that is to get fucked by your friend. I am ready to do that but he wants to fuck me in my ass hole)," Rita said.

"Tell me something. Have you agreed to spend a weekend with them at the Johnson cottage?" Kiran said.

"Yes, why?" Rita replied.

"I have some bad news for you," Kiran said, "I didn't want to tell you but being a friend I must."

"Don't worry, I am prepared for the worst," Rita said laughing nervously, "tell me."

"Couple of days ago I had forgotten my lunchbox in the classroom. I went to fetch it during the break," Kiran said, "When I was about to leave I heard your name. I hid behind the window and eavesdropped. 'The Group' was eating their lunch and talking about you."

"Mary, I have been meaning to ask you for some time," Dev said, "I don't understand why you agreed to that middle class bitch joining 'The Group'."

"Yes, that too for spending a paltry sum of thousand bucks a month," Sush said.

"You both are idiots," Mary said scornfully, "Thousand rupees may be a small sum for you but for her it is astronomical. She will never be able to raise it."

"When you knew she would fail then why agree in the first place," Bha said.

"I thought you had more sense," Mary said, "We require another sex slave after Mona, don't we?"

"That bitch, she goes and kills herself leaving us high and dry," Mark said.

"Oooo, are you planning another fun filled weekend," Bha said.

"All arrangements have been made," Sush giggled.

"You mean she has agreed to come with us for the weekend?" Dev asked.

"She said she would like to but her mother might not agree. Sush and I went to her mother and asked for permission. Her mother was tickled pink when she found out who we were. She agreed readily and told her to go," Mary laughed.

"Goodie, I bet she is a virgin too," Dev said gleefully rubbing his hands, "Last time Mark deflowered Mona but this time I'll deflower her."

"What about me?" Bha said.

"You can take her ass hole cherry," Sush giggled.

"I bet Prince will be happy to fuck another human bitch," Mark laughed.

"Then they talked about other thing and I stole away," Kiran said.

"My God, they are so sure that I'll not be able to raise the money that they have already decided who will deflower me and who will fuck me in my ass hole first," Rita said.

"I told you they were bad news," Kiran said.

"Kiran, I've decided. I won't give them the satisfaction of being right. I'll go with you. He can take my cherry, I'll suck his cock and swallow his cum, he... he can fuck me in my ass hole and I'll do everything he says," Rita said, "Now tell me what I've to do."

"Ask your mother... ," Kiran said.

"Are you mad," Rita said interrupting her, "my mother will never agree to my losing my virginity."

"Shut up and listen, you stupid goose," Kiran said, "Ask your mother if you can have tuition."

"She will ask why," Rita said.

"Tell her some story... wait... we have just started new topics in science subjects... use them," Kiran said.

"Kiran, I want you to be there when I talk to her," Rita said.

"Sure I'll be there," Kiran said.

"How do I get the dough?" Rita asked.

"Tell your mother that his charges are a thousand bucks a month. You give the money to him. He'll fuck you and return the money to you. Simple," Kiran said.

"You mean my parents are putting up the money and in the bargain I'm getting fucked," Rita said aghast.

"Nothing is lost yet. You can still call everything off," Kiran said.

"No, no, I'll go through with it," Rita said, "What happens after three months?"

"He'll continue to fuck you when he wants," Kiran said.

"Suppose I say no," Rita asked.

"You won't. Actually you'll beg him to fuck you again and again," Kiran giggled.

"Is it so nice?" Rita asked.

"It is heavenly," Kiran said.

"Is... is there any danger of getting pregnant?" Rita asked.

"None whatsoever," Kiran said.

"Alright, let us not delay. Come home with me when school gives over," Rita said, "I'll talk to mama today itself."

After school Kiran accompanied Rita to her house.

"Good afternoon aunty. How are you?" Kiran said

"Hello Kiran, you have come after a long time," Meera Ragoo said.

"Mama, I am famished. What is there to eat?" Rita said sitting at the dinning table.

"Idli, chutney and sambar," Meera said, "Kiran, will you have a snack also?"

"Of course she will," Rita said. Meera watched as they ate.

"Mama, we have recently started new topics in all three science subjects. The teachers are hurrying through the syllabus as the time is short. The result is that I am at sea," Rita said.

"Study a little harder and you'll understand everything," Meera said.

"If I spend more time on science then the other subjects suffer," Rita said.

"Kiran, how are you coping with the situation?" Meera asked.

"A month back my situation was like Rita's but then I went to a tutor. He explains things so nicely that it is a pleasure to study," Kiran said.

"I was wondering if I can take tuition from him also," Rita said.

"Why not? Kiran, what are you paying?" Meera asked.

"Twelve hundred for two hour a week payable in advance," Kiran said.

"Isn't it too much?" Meera said.

"He is so good that I feel it is worth it," Kiran said, "Maybe you can negotiate."

"Where is he located?" Meera asked.

"On Park Street opposite the park," Kiran said.

"I want to meet him. We'll go tomorrow. Kiran you come with us also," Meera said.

Later when Rita and Kiran were alone in Rita's room Rita asked, "Why did you say twelve hundred when I require only a thousand?"

"So that you can show 'The Group' that you have more than a thousand with you," Kiran giggled.

Next day at three o'clock in the afternoon Meera, Rita and Kiran were sitting with chachu and chachi in their living room.

"Ma'am, what can I do for you?" chachu said.

"Let me introduce myself," Meera said, "I am Mrs. Meera Ragoo. This here is my daughter Rita and I believe you know Kiran."

"Yes, I do. Hello Kiran and a very good afternoon to you," chachu said nodding towards Meera and Rita.

"Namaste," chachi said.

"I won't take much time and come to the purpose of our visit," Meera said.

Chachu knew the purpose but still he heard her with rapt attention while his eyes observed Meera more carefully as she spoke.

Meera was very pretty, actually stunning describes her better. She was 5' 7" tall and her shoulder length curly black hair lay lazily on her shoulders. She had a very pretty face, beautiful magnetic eyes, and a figure of which even Miss World would be jealous.

Her boobs were just the right size for her height and build. She wore a white blouse with matching sari tightly wrapped around her underlining every curve to its best advantage. A single row pearl necklace adorned her swan like neck with matching earrings and rings.

On seeing Meera's beauty chachu's blood rushed into his loins and his crotch started to rise.

"Will you teach my daughter?" Meera asked.

"Before I answer you let me explain things to you," chachu said.

"I am listening," Meera said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.