Cherry Hunters - Cover

Cherry Hunters

Copyright© 2006 by Sahebji

Chapter 4: Kiran

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Kiran - Their hobby was hunting cherries. Not the ones that grew on trees but those of young boys and girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

One afternoon when chachi was about to leave school for home a girl approached her and asked, "Chachi, may I ask you something?"

Chachi saw a cute fourteen/fifteen year old girl in school uniform standing shyly before her. The girl was shifting from one leg to the other. She was obviously very nervous.

"Sure, my dear," chachi replied, "first tell me your name."

"My name is Kiran," she said then staring at the floor added, "It is a personal matter."

"That is all right, my dear," chachi said, "tell me."

"My... I... I... am bleeding," she said blushing.

"Bleeding? Where?" chachi asked getting worried.

"Down there," Kiran replied looking at her crotch.

"Down there... oh I see you mean blood is coming out of your vagina," chachi said. The girl nodded vigorously.

"How old are you?" chachi asked.

"I turned fifteen last month," Kiran said with tears in her eyes.

"Don't cry, my dear. There is nothing to worry about," chachi said, "Every girl of your age bleeds. Is it the first time?"

"Yes, it has never happened before," Kiran replied.

"Best would be to go home directly and tell your mother. She will tell you what to do," chachi advised.

"My mother is out of station," Kiran said bursting into tears.

"Na child, don't cry," chachi said embracing her, "Is there any other woman at home, elder sister, aunt or even a maid?"

"No, there is no one at home except my daddy and bhaiya (elder brother). Oh what shall I do?" Kiran wailed.

"Don't worry," chachi said, "come with me. I'll take care of you."

On reaching home chachi said, "Kiran, you go through this door into the bedroom while I see if my husband is home." Kiran nodded.

Chachi went to chachu's study. "My dear, don't come down for an hour or so," chachi said, "I am preparing a girl for you to deflower."

"Good girl, I won't stir from here," chachu said, "Is a quick peek possible?"

"She should be leaving in an hour. Maybe you can get a glimpse of her then," chachi chuckled.

"My husband has gone out and no one is here except us," chachi said, "Now where were we?"

"C... C... Chachi, have you forgotten?" Kiran said.

"Oh yes... I remember, you said that your choot is bleeding, isn't it so?" chachi said. Kiran nodded with her face turning red.

To allay Kiran's fears Chachi explained the whole process of reproduction to Kiran including the use of sanitary towels etc.

"Now you see that there is no cause of worry," chachi said when she had finished.

"Yes," Kiran said managing a smile.

"Good, go to the bathroom and take off your clothes," chachi said, "I'll join you in a few minutes."

"A... A... All my clothes," Kiran stammered.

"Yes all of them. Don't be shy. If you like I'll undress too," chachi chuckled.

Chachi undressed and entered the bathroom. Kiran was standing by the wash basin holding a towel in front of her naked body. Chachi could see her clothes neatly folded on a chair and her blood stained panty lying on the floor.

Chachi smiled to herself and proceeded to draw a bucket full of warm water for Kiran to wash herself.

"Kiran, wash your cunt thoroughly," chachi said giving her a wash cloth, "When you have your periods then hygiene is of utmost importance."

Kiran took the washcloth and still holding the towel in front of her tried to wash her cunt.

For a couple of minutes chachi watched silently. Then pushing away the neatly folded clothes from the chair she sat down and pulled Kiran in her lap. Then taking the washcloth from Kiran and dipping it in the bucket rubbed Kiran's choot vigorously.

"EEEEKKK, let me go," Kiran screamed taken by surprise, "Chachi, w... w... what are you doing?"

"Showing you how a cunt should be scrubbed," chachi said applying soap on Kiran's cunt.

Chachi pressed Kira's clit with two fingers of her one hand and moved the fingers of the other hand slowly up and down Kiran's virgin slit. Soon Kiran's clit became hard.

"Oh chachi, please don't," she moaned.

"You like my touching you, don't you?" chachi said rubbing Kiran's clit.

Kiran kept quiet. Chachi bit her ear playfully. "OUCH, IT HURTS," Kiran complained.

"Next I'll bite your nipple if you don't answer," chachi said taking one nipple in her mouth.

"Y... hes, y... hes," Kiran moaned.

"How often do you masturbate in a day?" chachi asked running her fingers through her slit.

"At least two to three times," Kiran moaned, "Oh chachi, press my clit."

"Are you enjoying what I am doing?" chachi asked pressing Kiran's clit again.

"Y... hes, y... hes it is heavenly," Kiran said her eyes tightly shut.

Kiran had never felt like this before. Her whole body tingled with the good feeling. She suddenly trembled as the first wave of an orgasm hit her.

"OH CHACHI," she moaned loudly and her bottoms moved up and down in fuck motion.

Chachi continued to suck her nipples and rub her clit till Kiran had cum six times.

"Okay, now wash your choot properly and do as I had explained," chachi said.

"What about my panty?" Kiran asked.

"Wash it and it'll dry while we have some refreshments," chachi said.

"Child, did you like what I did?" chachi said when Kiran was ready to leave.

"Oh yes, chachi, it was wonderful," Kiran panted.

"Come again when this ugly flow has stopped," chachi said, "I've many more pleasures up my sleeve."

"I'll leave now," Kiran said blushing, "Chachi, I'll come again."

Near the door Kiran met chachu.

"Daaarling, this is Kiran. Kiran this is my husband," chachi said.

"Namaste, sir," Kiran said and left.

"Isn't she cute?" chachi said.

"Yes, just what I was thinking," chachu said.

"I'll collect my reward tonight," chachi giggled.

"It'll be my pleasure," chachu said squeezing her tits.

Five days later Kiran rang the doorbell of chachi's residence.

"Come in, Kiran," chachi said leading her to the bedroom, "My husband has just left."

"Yes, I know. I saw him leave," Kiran said.

"I was planning to eat something. Will you join me?" chachi said.

"Sure," Kiran said.

"Would you like tea or something cold with the cookies?" chachi asked.

"A cold drink will be fine," Kiran replied.

"Has your mother come back?" chachi asked nibbling at a cookie.

"Yes, she returned yesterday," Kiran said.

"Did you tell her?" chachi asked.

"Yes, I told her that in her absence my first period started in school," Kiran replied.

"What did she say?" chachi asked.

"You poor thing, what did you do? I told her that a friend helped me out," Kiran giggled, "You are a friend, aren't you?"

"You'll soon find out that I'm more than a friend," chachi chuckled, "Are you feeling horny?"

Kiran blushed and nodded. "I am also feeling very horny today," chachi said, "Lets not waste time and undress."

Kiran blushed but did not hesitate to take her clothes off. Soon they were naked.

"Let me look at your beautiful body," chachi said.

"Your shoulder length bobbed hair suit your long sharp face very much. Do you know what my husband said when you had left," chachi asked.

"No, what did he say?" Kiran asked.

"He said that you are very cute," chachi giggle and then cupping Kiran's tits she added, "Oh what lovely boobs you have, small and perky."

"They too small?" Kiran said shyly.

"They are perfect for your age and built. Oh they are so firm," chachi said squeezing them gently, "And your the nipples are so hard. I must kiss them."

Chachi took Kiran's nipples one by one in her mouth and suckled them running her fingers through her lower lips.

"Look my dear, how pretty your choot looks with a tuft of short curly hair growing at the beginning of your slit partially covering your well developed clit," chachi said pressing Kiran's swollen clit.

"OH CHACHI," Kiran moaned.

"It will be a lucky man who deflowers you," chachi said and led Kiran to the bed. She laid her down and then spreading her legs crouched between them and separating her cunt lips started to lick her choot.

"OH DON'T," Kiran moaned, "IT IS DIRTY."

"Shh close your and enjoy yourself," chachi said and buried her face between her open thighs. Kiran moaned as chachi started to lick again.

"Oh God, it feels soooo good," she moaned pressing chachi head with both her hands to her choot.

Chachi continued to lick until Kiran's breath came in gasps. Chachi sensed that Kiran was about to come. Chachi grasped her hips and taking Kiran's well developed clit in her mouth sucked it.

"Oh chachi, oh chachi," Kiran moaned. Her hips moved up and down in fuck motion.

Suddenly Kiran's body arched and throwing back her head screamed, "OH CHACHI, OH OHHH I AM CUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGG."

Chachi lapped up her love juices and continued to suck her clit until she had six times orgasms.

"Oh Kiran, even your love juice is sweet," chachi panted smacking her lips.

"Oh chachi, you were fantastic," Kiran said kissing chachi wildly, "Tell me did you feel any pleasure?"

"Oh you sweet thing, you always think of others. They say that there is more pleasure in giving than in receiving," chachi said running her fingers through Kiran's choot.

"Chachi, can I give you pleasure," Kiran asked.

"Dear child, you have come here to receive pleasure not to give pleasure," chachi said pressing Kiran's boobs.

"Chachi, please," Kiran begged.

"Alright, just one orgasm," chachi said lying on her back and spreading her legs.

"You'll have to guide me," Kiran said, "I've never licked a choot before."

"There is nothing to it. Just crouch between my legs as I did and then stick out your tongue and lick away," chachi giggled.

Kiran kneeled between chachi's legs and separating her lower lips started to lick. At first she was tentative but then liked the taste and licked chachi's choot with full vigor. She sucked chachi's swollen clit. Chachi exploded.

"OH OHHH I AMMM CUMMMMMMIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG," she screamed moving her hips up and down wildly nearly dislodging Kiran's mouth.

"Kiran, please fuck me with your tongue," she said.

Kiran moved lower. Then raising chachi's legs shoved her tongue in her choot hole.

"AAAAGGGRRRR," chachi groaned.

Kiran commenced to tongue fuck her. Her tongue moved in and out of chachi's choot and up and down moved chachi's hips. Suddenly her body arched.

"OH OHHH KIIIRRRRAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN," chachi screamed and fell back gasping for breath.

"Oh dear child, you were wonderful," Chachi panted kissing Kiran passionately.

When their kiss broke chachi asked, "Kiran, kya kissi ne tujhe choda hai? (Kiran, has anyone fucked you?)"

"Hai nahin, meri choot bilkul kori hai (Gosh no, I am a virgin)," Kiran replied.

"Lakin chudai ke bare main tau socha hoga (But you must have fantasize about fucking)," chachi chuckled.

"N... no n... n... never," Kiran stammered avoiding chachi's gaze.

"Never mind," chachi laughed, "When I was as old as you I used to fantasize a lot."

Kiran remained silent and still avoided looking directly at chachi.

"One of my fantasies was that I am sleeping in my bed when my father, who had been working late, comes home," chachi said.

"Y... Y... You fantasized about your father," Kiran asked surprised.

"There were many fantasies but this one was my favorite," chachi said, "He came home and after undressing lay down in my bed. He kissed me on my burning lips like this." And chachi kissed Kiran on her lips.

"He was very gentle so that I don't wake up. I always woke up but pretended to be asleep. Then he took off my pajama tops and cupping my small tits squeezed and suckled them tenderly.

"Oh chachi," Kiran moaned as chachi taking KIran's boobs in her hand squeezed and sucked them.

"Then he pulled off my pajamas. I lay naked before his hungry gaze. He gave my pussy a loud wet kiss and mounted me," chachi said getting on top of Kiran.

"OH CHACHI," KIran moaned.

"Then daddy pushed his erect tool inside me and started to fuck me. He fucked me with slow long strokes till I came and came," chachi said sealing Kiran's lips with hers and squeezing her tits with both her hands, rubbed her swollen clit against Kiran's hard clit till they both came together.

"OH CHAAACHHHIIII," Kiran moaned gasping for breath.

"Now you tell me your favorite fantasy," chachi said running her finger between Kiran's slit, "Is it with your father also or some other relative?"

"It is with my brother. He is sooo handsome and so soft spoken yet firm," Kiran said.

"Tell me," chahi said.

"I am naked and waiting for him in bed. He arrives home. I raise my legs and bend my knees so that my choot is fully exposed. I call out to him. He does not answer. I shout, "Bhaiya, please fuck me. I am feeling soooo horny."

He comes into my room and sees me lying naked in that position. He undresses quickly. I am suddenly scared. I try to wriggle out of it but can't. My brother climbs on top of me and rams his huge lund in my kori choot. I scream with pain. Then he fucks me till we both cum together. This is it," Kiran said blushing beetroot red.

"Darling, my husband will be home soon," chachi said, "If he sees you in this position he'll deflower you."

"Oh no," Kiran said getting up, "I want to remain a virgin till I get married."

"I think then you'd better hurry. We'll meet again. I have many other pleasures for you in store," chachi said.

When Kiran was about to leave, she asked, "Chachi, I can come on Tuesday if it is convenient to you?

"Yes, Tuesday suits me," chachi replied.

"I'll see you at two on Tuesday," Kiran said, "Bye."

"How did the session go today," chachu asked at dinner.

"It was very good but it will not be easy to get her choot," chachi said.

"Why what happened?" chachu asked.

"She wants to remain a virgin till she marries," chachi giggled.

"She hasn't reckoned with the guile of her chachi," chachu chuckled.

They continued to eat their dinner in silence.

"I know what to do," chachi said, "I am counting on her horniness, but to be on the safe side I'll take out some insurance when she comes next."

Kiran rang the doorbell at exactly two p.m. on Tuesday. "Come in, my dear, I was waiting for you," chachi said opening the door.

"Is chachu here?" Kiran asked entering.

"Of course not," chachi said, "I knew you were coming so I sent him to the movies. We have ample time to enjoy."

Kiran relaxed. "Would you like some cookies and coke?" chachi asked.

"Not now," KIran said, "later perhaps."

"Come let us start," chachi said.

They ate each others choot for the next hour or so. When they were relaxing chachi said, "I am feeling hungry. I'll bring cookies and coke for you or would you prefer some cold milk."

"Coke would be fine," Kiran said.

Chachi brought cookies liberally laced with the libido enhancer herb to make Kiran's choot itch so that all her attention is concentrated on her itching choot and does not pay attention to what she says.

After they had finished eating, chachi said, "Kiran, you wait here. I'd like to show you something."

She returned with a dildo.

"What is it?" Kiran asked.

"It is called a dildo. It is a girl's best friend. When a girl is alone then she can shove it up her cunt and fuck herself with it and when they are two then they can strap it on and fuck each other," chachi said strapping on the dildo.

"I... I... I don't want to lose my cherry," Kiran stammered covering her choot with her hands.

"Even if it was a real cock?" chachi asked.

"Please chachi, I want to remain a virgin till I marry," Kiran said.

"I was just joking. I am not so foolish as to deprive a man the pleasure of deflowering your beautiful virgin choot," chachi laughed.

"Why have you strapped in on?" Kiran asked nervously.

"To show you how it is done," chachi said taking the dildo off, "because now we'll enact our fantasies. You be my father and fuck me with the dildo and I'll be your brother I fuck you with my clit like I did yesterday. Okay?"

"Oh yes," Kiran giggled.

"You go first," chachi said, "to make it more exciting we'll change it a little, okay."

Chachi told Kiran what to say.

"Why chachu and not my brother?" Kiran asked.

"Just to add another name," chachi said, "You understand, don't you?"

"Yes, let's start. My choot itching badly," Kiran said.

"First learn to say it correctly then we'll start," chachi said.

Kiran rehearsed till chachi was satisfied.

Then Kiran lay on the bed with legs raised and the knees bent so that her choot was fully exposed as in her fantasy.

"Oh chachu, aap kahan ho?... jaldi karo... meri choot main bahut khuzli ho rahi hai... jab se bhaiya ne meri choot phardi hai tab se unhone mujhe sirf chaar baari choda hai... unhain mujhe chodene ka time hee nahin milta... chachu, mujhe chodo na (Oh chachu, where are you?... hurry up... my cunt is itching so badly... since my brother deflowered me last week he has fucked me only four times... he has no time to fuck me... chachu, please fuck me)," Kiran said breathing and panting sexily and moving her bottoms in fuck motion.

"I'm coming," chachi said.

"Oh chachu, if you don't come immediately I'll start without you," Kiran said rubbing the dildo between the lips of her choot.

"Don't start without me," chachi said, "I have come."

Chachi climbed over her and rubbed their clits together till they both came.

When chachi was about to get off Kiran begged, "Chachi, please make me cum once more."

"All right but we'll do the whole act again," Chachi said.

Kiran repeated her part and chachi climbed on top of her and rubbed their clits together again till they both came again.

"Oh chachi, just one more time," Kiran pleaded.

"No, after we have enacted my fantasy then we'll enact your fantasy again or I'll eat your pussy, okay," chachi said.

Chachi wore her pajama suit and lay down in bed. Kiran strapped on the dildo on and laid herself next to chachi. Kiran proceeded just as chachi had described her fantasy. First took of her pajama top then kissing and sucking her boobs then pulled off her pajama bottoms. Then kissing her cunt climbed on top and shoved the dildo into chachi's wet choot.

"Now move your bottoms up and down so that the dildo goes in and out of my choot. Don't move too fast or too slow, got it?" chachi said.

Kiran started fucking chachi with the dildo.

"Oh it feels good," chachi moaned. Kiran continued to move the dildo in and out out of chachi's choot.

"GO ON KIRAN. FUCK ME SILLY. Y... HES DON'T STOP. I AM NEARLY THERE," chachi screamed.

Kiran continued to hump chachi with regular strokes.

Chachi's hips started to go up and down in rhythm of Kiran's strokes. Chachi's body arched.

"OH KIRAN, FUCK ME FASTER OH Y... HESS THAT IS THE WAY. HARDER KIRAN. Y... HES OH OHHH I AMMMM COOOOOMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG," chachi screamed and fell back gasping for breath.

"Chachi, is fucking really so pleasurable?" Kiran asked.

"My child, there is no pleasure greater than fucking on this earth," chachi said.

"Chachi, may I ask you something?" Kiran said hesitatingly.

"Go ahead and ask," chachi said.

"Chachi, when did you... I mean who was the... How old were... You know what I mean," Kiran said blushing.

"You want to know at what age and to whom I lost my virginity," chachi asked. Kiran nodded.

"I was not lucky like you to have a chachi, who introduced me to the pleasures of lund (cock) and choot (cunt) at a young age," chachi lied smoothly, "therefore I was an inexperienced virgin, who had never seen a cock or a dildo, when I got married."

"On my wedding night chachu undressed me, after switching off the lights on my insistence, and placed me in similar position as in your fantasy. I'll just come he said and disappeared. Suddenly he switched on the lights. I saw chachu coming towards me naked with his huge cock pointing towards the ceiling. Yes, my dear, his cock is very big. I was so mesmerized at the sight of his monster cock that I couldn't move. Chachu grinned and placing my legs on his shoulders rammed his cock up my virgin choot. Child, this is how I lost my virginity."

"Oh chachi, it must have been very painful," Kiran said.

"It is getting late. Let me eat your pussy once then you'll have to leave," chachi said.

Fifteen minutes later when Kiran was ready to leave chachi asked, "When do I see you again?"

"I can come any day. Will Saturday at two p.m. suit you?" KIran asked.

"That will be fine," chachi said, "I have more pleasures up my sleeve."

"I'll be here at two on Saturday," Kiran said, blushing, "Bye."

On Saturday Kiran came punctually. After they had refreshments they retired to the bedroom. Then they ate each other's choot.

"Chachi, you said something about a new pleasure," Kiran asked blushing.

"I'll show you after fifteen minutes," chachi said looking at her watch.

Fifteen minutes later chachi said, "Kiran, let us enact our fantasies again."

Kiran raised her legs and when she wanted to bend her knees she couldn't. Chachi's herb had started to take effect.

"Chachi, something is wrong," Kiran cried, "I can't move my legs."

"Let me see," chachi said bending Kiran's knees, "wait I'll be back."

When she returned she was carrying a safety razor. "Chachi, what are going to do?" Kiran asked nervously.

"Remove your pubic hair," chachi said shaving the tuft of soft short hair growing on her choot.

"Why are you doing it? You yourself said they looked cute," Kiran asked puzzled.

"Yes I said so but chachu likes bald choots," chachi said.

"What has chachu got do with it? He is not here," Kiran said.

"Look behind me," chachi said.

Kiran raised her eyes and gasped. She saw chachu coming towards her. He was naked and his big erect cock was pointing towards the ceiling.

"W... W... What is he going to do?" Kiran stammered trying to get up but couldn't move.

"Chacu teri choot phardenge (Chachu is going to deflower you)," chachi said.

"NO PLEASE NO. I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY VIRGINITY," Kiran shouted.

"This is the pleasure I said I still had in store for you," chachi said.

"STOP CHACHU," Kiran said struggling to straighten her legs, "CHACHI, I CAN'T MOVE."

"The sight of chachu's cock is very mesmerizing, isn't it? I could also not move when I saw chachu's huge cock. It is big, isn't it?" chachi giggled, "Have fun, my dear."

"CHACHI, PLEASE STOP CHACHU. GAWD WHAT HAS HAPPENED? I CAN'T MOVE," Kiran said.

"Chachu, der mat karo aur phard do isski choot (Chachu, what are you waiting for? Deflower her)," chachi said looking at her watch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.