Cherry Hunters - Cover

Cherry Hunters

Copyright© 2006 by Sahebji

Chapter 9: Farah and Nita

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Farah and Nita - Their hobby was hunting cherries. Not the ones that grew on trees but those of young boys and girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

One afternoon Farah returning from school threw her school bag in a corner, "Oh God, I'm going to die."

Maya, who was cleaning the room with Mala, asked, "Farah, is something the matter?"

"Yes, since morning I'm feeling so horny. I've fingered myself four times in school," Farah said, "Still my choot is itching."

"Go wash you choot with cold water," Maya suggested, "You'll feel better."

"I have washed my choot so many times in school but it didn't help," Farah said.

"Wash it one more time," Maya said.

Farah went inside the bathroom. Maya and Mala heard the tap running. Farah came out and said sarcastically, "Maya, thanks you for your suggestion. Washing my choot has increased the itch."

"Didi, can't we lick it," Mala said, "I am sure Farah will feel better."

"Oh yes," Farah said lying down on the bed quickly, "Mala, you are a genius. Lick my choot, I think this should settle it."

"Take off all your clothes," Mala said, "Then you'll enjoy it more."

Farah and Mala both undressed. Farah lay on the bed with her legs apart.

Mala lay down next to Farah and kissed her on her lips. While kissing she drew circles with her finger tips on Farah's areolas. Farah's budding tits became visibly hard and her nipples taut pointing upwards the ceiling. Mala kissed Farah's neck and worked her way downwards to her boobs.

She kissed and licked her breasts. Then she took the nipple of Farah's left breast in her mouth and suckled it while squeezing the right breast. Few moments later she sucked the nipple of the right breast and pressing the left tit. She alternated between the nipples while running her fingers through Farah's lower lips.

"Oh Mala," Farah moaned. Mala licked her way southward pausing long enough to rotate her tongue inside Rosie's navel.

"Oh Mala," Farah moaned.

Mala got up and crouched in between Farah's legs. Then separating her cunt lips licked up and down, going from her cunt hole to her clit and back again.

Mala was now sucking Farah's swollen clit.

"OH MALA, GO ON DON'T STOP," Farah screamed moving her bottoms up and down in fuck motion, "I AMMMM ABOUT TO CUUUMMM."

Mala sucked harder and shoving one finger up Farah's ass hole, began to finger fuck her.

"OH Y ... HESS OH Y ... HESSSS OH OHHHH I AM CUMMMIIIINNNNGGGG," Farah yelled throwing her bottoms wildly about in ecstasy.

Mala immediately released Farah's clit and placed her mouth on her lower mouth and lapped up the warm flow of cum. Then she inserted the tip of her tongue in Farah's choot and continued to finger fuck her ass hole.

"AAAGGGHHRRR," Farah moaned loudly as the tip of Mala's tongue fucked her choot and finger fucked her ass hole.

"OH, MALA GO ON. MAKE ME CUM AGAIN AND AGAIN," Farah yelled.

Mala continued to suck her clit and fuck her with the tip of her tongue till Farah released her cunt juices half a dozen times then stopped.

"Oh Mala, why have you stopped," Farah groaned, "My choot wants more."

"I can't lick anymore. My tongue is tired," Mala panted, "Maya didi will eat your choot now."

Maya licked and sucked Farah's cunt for the next twenty minutes. Farah came several times but was not satisfied. She continued to demand more.

"Didi, I think her choot requires a good fucking," Mala remarked.

"Haan, Mala, haan. Tu kissi ko jaanti hai jo mujhe chodega? (Yes, Mala, yes. Do you know anyone who'll fuck me?)" Farah cried enthusiastically.

"Of course, we know," Mala giggled, "Don't fret we'll take you with us."

"I don't know," Maya said trying to dissuade Farah, "You are too young."

"What do you mean too young?" Farah cried, "I am the same age as you were deflowered."

"She has a point," Mala conceded.

"To whom should we take her?" Maya asked.

"To the same man who interviewed me first," Mala said.

"Mala, kya ussne tum dono ko choda hai? (Mala, has he fucked both of you?)" Farah asked.

"Several times," Mala giggled.

"If he sees how young she is then he might not fuck her," Maya said.

"Oh Maya, please do something," Farah said with tears in her eyes, "I want to be fucked so."

"Don't cry Maya will think of something," Mala consoled her.

"Mala, go to madam's room and bring her make up stuff," Maya said.

Mala ran and returned in five minutes clutching a lipstick, rouge and mascara etc.

"Farah, sit up while I do the needful," Maya said.

"Is it necessary," Farah asked sitting straight.

"Make up will make you look older," Maya replied.

For the next ten minutes Maya worked on Farah's face. When she had finished she stepped back to see the results.

"You think this would fool him," Mala said.

"Farah, cover your face with a dupatta (part of salwar kameez)," Maya advised, "That's right and for God's sake do not utter a single word."

"Why?" Mala asked.

"If she speaks then her voice will betray her age," Maya replied.

"What about my choot? It is hairless. Won't it give me away," Farah asked.

"Of course not, he loves hairless choots," Mala giggled.

"One minute," Maya said and left the room. She was back a minutes later with a safety razor.

"Farah, lie down I'll shave your choot," Maya said.

After Maya had shaved Farah's hairless pussy she examined her handiwork. "Doesn't it now have a freshly shaven look?" Maya asked.

"Maya didi, you are a genius," Mala said hugging her.

"Shall we go?" Maya asked.

They left for chachu's house with Farah in the center and the two sisters Maya and Mala on her two sides. "Mala, you wait here with Farah while I go in and talk," Maya said at the front door. Mala nodded.

Maya rang the bell. The door was opened by chachi. "Hello Maya, what a pleasant surprise," chachi said, "come on in."

"Where is chachu?" Maya asked, "I would like a word with him."

"He is in his study," chachi replied, "Go up and talk to him."

"Hello chachu," Maya said entering chachu's study.

"Hello Maya," chachu said, "what can I do for you?"

"Chachu, I have a girl with me who wants you to deflower her but there is a string attached," Maya said.

"What is it?" chachu enquired.

"She refuses to take off her clothes," Maya said.

"Have you told her that she'll enjoy more if she were naked," chachu asked.

"Yes, I told her but she says she doesn't want you to recognize her should you meet her somewhere," Maya said.

"How can I say no to you," chachu chuckled kissing Maya, "I'll do it. Where is she?"

"Outside with Mala," Maya said.

"You bring her in and I'll join you in a few minutes," chachu said.

"You'll tell chachi the details," Maya said.

"Sure, just bring her and let chachi prepare her choot," chachu said.

"Mala and I have already prepared her cunt for your cock," Maya giggled.

"Maybe so," chachu said, "Let chachi lick her choot also."

Maya left and called Mala and Farah inside. Then Maya took them to chachi's bedroom.

"Miss, lie down on the bed and close your eyes," Mala said. Farah lay down on the bed and Maya raising Farah's skirt pulled off her panties.

"My dear, your choot is very pretty," chachi said crouching between Farah's wide spread legs and began to lick it.

Chachi licked the whole length of Farah'n slit. She licked from the small hole of her choot to the swollen clit. Each time chachi reached Farah's clit twirled her tongue around it.

Farah's hips moved up and down furiously in fuck motion. Chachi took Farah's swollen clit in her mouth and began to suck it and occasionally biting lightly on it. Suddenly Farah's body arched.

At this point chachu entered the room. Mala immediately started to undress him while chachu watched chachi eat Farah's choot.

"OH, OH," Farah moaned loudly and came. Chachi was ready. Immediately she switched to her choot and licked Farah's love juices with relish.

Chachi continued to play with Farah's clit till Farah came three more times.

Chacha was naked. Mala took his cock in her mouth and sucked it.

"She is a virgin," chachi said smacking her lips, "You'll enjoy deflowering her.

"Maya, she looks very young," chachu said.

"It is in their genes. Her mother is around thirty five but looks ten years younger," Maya lied smoothly.

Chachu shrugged and lifting Farah's legs placed them on his shoulders. Then chachu rubbed his cock up and down on the slippery crack. Farah trembled as she felt the touch of a man's cock for the first time.

Chachu placed his cock at the small entrance of Farah's choot and lunged forward. "AAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE," Farah screamed and promptly fainted as chachu's cock tore through her virginal defenses and entered her choot.

Chachu pulled back his cock and pushed it back again a couple of times till his pubic hair were resting on Farah's hairless choot.

"Chachu, stop. I think the girl has lost consciousness," chachi said.

Chachu withdrew his blood stained cock. Maya and Mala were in a panic. Maya ran to the bathroom to fetch some water. Meanwhile Mala made the unconscious Farah wear her panties. Maya sprinkled water on the face of the unconscious girl.

"Oh," Farah whispered as she came out of the faint.

"We must go home immediately," Maya said. Maya and Mala helped the groaning Farah to her feet.

Farah tried to say something.

"Not now later," Maya hissed.

Maya and Mala breathed easier when they had reached the street.

"What were you saying?" Maya asked.

"Kya meri chudai hogayi? (Did he fuck me?)" Farah asked between groans of pain.

"Yes, but don't speak till we are home," Maya said.

They took a cab home and were lucky that no one saw them entering the house. They muttered a prayer as they made their room without being seen.

"Farah, get into bed," Maya said.

Maya and Mala were discussing the future course of action when Selma and Nagma entered the room.

"Hello everybody," they greeted cheerfully.

"Farah, why are you in bed at this time of the day," Nagma asked kicking off her shoes.

"Oh didi, I am hurting so," Farah groaned.

"Oh you poor thing," Selma said, "Where does it hurt?"

"Here," Farah said pressing her choot region.

"Let me look," Selma said turning up Farah's skirt.

"Oh my God, your panties are soaked in blood," Selma exclaimed.

"Nothing to worry about," Nagma said suppressing a yawn, "She has started her period."

"You idiot, how can she menstruate when we haven't," Selma chided Nagma.

"You are right," Nagma giggled, "Then she must have put something inside her choot."

"Or somebody has encouraged her do so," Selma hissed staring at Maya and Mala.

"Farah, tu ne apni choot main kuch gusserda tau nahin (Farah, have you put something inside your cunt?)" Nagma asked.

"Didi, aaj meri paheli baar chudai huyi hai (Didi, I've been fucked for the first time today)," Farah said proudly with a shy smile.

"Really, who was the lucky man?" Nagma asked.

"I don't know. They took me to someone," Farah said truthfully.

"Maya, who was this man who fucked my little sister so mercilessly that her choot is still bleeding?" Selma asked.

Maya and Mala hung their heads but remained silent.

"You tell us or tell amma. I leave it to you," Nagma threatened.

"Chachu," Mala whispered.

For fraction of a second you could hear a pin drop. Then Nagma and Selma exploded together, "Kya tum dono pagal ho gayi ho? Tumhain maloom hai ki chachu ka laurda kitna mota aur lamba hai? (Are you both mad? Have you seen how big chachu's cock is?)"

Maya began to laugh.

"It is not a laughing matter," Nagma said.

"You are right but do you realize that you both just confessed that chachu has fucked you too," Maya giggled.

"Kaun kaheta hai chachu humain choda hai?(Who says that chachu has fucked us?)" Selma challenged.

"Then do you mind explaining how you know that chachu's cock is very large," Maya giggled.

"OOPS," Selma and Nagma giggled looking at each other and turning beet root red.

"I suspected it all along but I had no proof," Maya laughed.

"All right I confess, that it was not a cucumber which took our virginity but chachu's cock," Selma giggled.

"Chachu deflowered me too," Nagma said.

"All right, now tell us what happened today," Selma said.

Maya related everything.

"Oh then we must go back. If Farah does not enjoy her first fuck then she'll have problems in future," Selma said.

"But didi, I have been fucked," Farah protested.

"No, dear sister, you have been deflowered but not fucked," Nagma said, "You'll get fucked now."

"Farah, wash your choot thoroughly and wear fresh panties," Selma ordered, "Mala, you help her."

When Farah was ready then the five of them left for chachu's house.

Chachi opened the door as usual. "Hello, what brings you all here," chachi asked.

"We want chachu to complete what he started earlier," Selma giggled.

"Meaning?" chachi asked cautiously.

"Fucking of our sister Farah," Nagma giggled, "Chachu has deflowered her but did not fucked her."

"Go into the bedroom and wait," chachi said, "I'll fetch chachu."

Few minutes later chachi returned saying that chachu will join them in a minute or so.

"Farah, take off your clothes," Selma ordered.

"Kya chachu mujhe aisse nahin chod sakte? (Can't chachu fuck me like this?)" Farah asked blushing.

"Of course he can," Nagma said, "But you'll enjoy more if both of you are naked."

"Let us all undress and make Farah feel at ease," chachi suggested and started to peel of her clothes.

"Yeah, that would be the best," Selma said taking off her clothes. Couple of minutes later they were all naked.

Chachu joined them a few minutes later.

"Hello girls," chachu said and pointing to Farah, added, "Who is this young beauty?"

Farah blushed sweetly. "Her name is Farah," Selma said, "She is our younger sister."

"Mala and Mala had brought her to you earlier but when you deflowered her she fainted. They panicked and returned home," Nagma elaborated.

"We want you to fuck her so that she does not take a dislike to fucking," Selma said.

"Farah, how old are you?" chachu asked looking at her from head to feet.

"I'll be thirteen in two months," Farah replied softly.

"I thought so. Maya, you should have told me her correct age when I asked you," chachu said.

"Sir, we thought if you knew her age then you might not deflower her," Maya said apologetically.

"Silly girl," chachi laughed, "Chachu loves to fuck young girls. He has deflowered girls who were only twelve."

"Did they also faint like Farah?" Mala asked.

"No, my dear, there is a special way to deflower girls of her age," chachu explained.

"Don't forget that they are barbarians. They have no sense," Selma said rudely, "Please fuck her now."

"We remembered our first time and how painful it was. We didn't want Farah to suffer the same fate therefore we told you she was much older," Mala said clarified.

"Did you hear that?" Nagma laughed, "They are really stupid. By saying Farah is older did not make her older."

Chachu saw that Maya and Mala were on the verge of crying. He quickly put his arms around their naked bodies and gently pressing their tits said, "Don't judge them harshly. They are simple and uncomplicated tribal girls. Thinking is not their strong suit. Main thing is they meant well."

"Sorry, I did not mean to be offensive," Selma said apologizing, "I was worried about Farah."

"Please forgive me too," Nagma said with folded hands.

"Please no need to apologize," Maya and Mala said wiping their tears and managing a smile. "

"Chachu, mujhe kab chodoge? (Chachu, when will you fuck me?)" Farah asked pouting.

"Sorry, my dear," chachu said starting to undress, "As soon as I have shed my clothes."

Farah watched as chachu undressed. "Hai Allah! (Oh my God!)," Farah exclaimed as chachu dropped his boxers and his cock sprang to attention on its hairy bed. She gripped chachi's hand in fear and her body trembled.

"Farah, what is the matter?" chachi enquired.

"Maine nahin chudwana. Chachu ka lund bahut barda hai. Woh tau meri jaan lelega (I don't want to fuck. Chachu's cock is very big. It'll kill me)", Farah cried and covered her choot with both her hands.

"Farah, it won't hurt," Selma said pulling off her hands covering her choot, "Chachu ne hamaari kori choot bhi phardi thi (Chachu deflowered us also)."

"I don't care. Chachu is not going to put that big thing in my choot," Farah said and tried to get up.

"Maya, Mala, pin her on the bed while Selma and I hold her legs," Nagma ordered.

"NOOOOO, LET ME GO," Farah screamed and struggled to get free.

"Chachu, zaldi karo aur apna laurda Farah ki choot main dalo (Chachu, hurry up and shove your cock in Farah's choot," Nagma panted holding the leg of turning and twisting girl.

"NO, CHACHU NO," Farah shouted as chachu placed his cock on the entrance of Farah's choot and pressed.

"OWWWWWAAAAA," Farah yelled as chachu's cock slowly slid in rubbing the torn edges of her hymen.

"I am in," chachu said starting the fuck motion, "Now you can let her go."

Ignoring her scream chachu moved his lund in and out of Farah's tight love tunnel.

"GET OFF ME," Farah shouted trying to dislodge chachu but he held on and kept pumping her choot.

"If she is not willing then I'll not fuck her," chachu said.

"Please chachu, ignore her pleas and fuck her properly," Selma begged, "

"OH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" she pleaded, "FOR GOD'S SAKE LET ME GO."

"You heard your sisters," chachu said without missing a stroke, "Pahele main tujhe chodunga phir chordunga (First I'll fuck you then let you go)."

"MAINE NAHIN CHUDWANA (I DON'T WANT TO FUCKED)," she yelled sniffling.

Farah stopped struggling when she realized that it was futile and lay under chachu staring blankly at the ceiling.

Chachu continued moving my cock in and out of her tight choot.

After a few minutes Farah closed he eyes and her hips started to move in rhythm of my strokes.

"Oh chachu," she moaned.

"Thank goodness, she is now enjoying her first fuck now," Selma said hugging Nagma.

"Yes, she is truly our sister," Nagma giggled.

Soon Farah's hips started to keep rhythm with chachu's strokes. Chachu fucked her with harder and faster strokes.

"Y ... HESS Y ... HESS," Farah yelled.

Chachu felt his sperm rising. His strokes became harder and shorter. Suddenly Farah's body arched.

"Y ... HES Y ... HESSS FUCK ME FASTER AND HARDER OH MY GOD I AM CUMMMINNNNG OH OH OHHHHHH," Farah screamed and fell back.

Just then chachu also pushed his cock deep inside her choot and started to spurt his cum.

Their lips met in a passionate kiss. They lay joined together savoring the intense pleasure we had experienced together. After a few minutes chachu rolled of her.

"Farah, did you enjoy your first fuck?" Selma asked.

"At first it was horrible," she said cuddling to chachu.

"And then?" Nagma asked.

"Oh didi, it was heavenly," she said blushing.

"Good," Selma said, "Now take chachu's cock in your mouth and clean it."

Farah took chachu's cock in her mouth without hesitation and began to suck it. Soon it was hard again.

"Chachu, please mujhe ek baar aur chodo (Chachu, fuck me again)," Farah said when chachu's cock was hard again.

"He will fuck you but first you have to suck his cock and swallow his seed," Selma giggled.

"Phir woh mujhe chodenge (Then he'll fuck me)," Farah asked.

"Nahin, phir chachu teri gaand maarenge usske baad tujhe chodenge (No, chachu will fuck you in your ass hole and then he'll fuck you)," Nagma giggled.

Farah looked at chachu for confirmation. "She is right," chachu said nodding.

"Okay," Farah said and taking chachu's cock in her mouth began to suck it.

At first she sucked awkwardly then got the hang of it.

"You are doing fine," chachu said encouraging her, "Just mind your teeth."

Farah's head bobbed up and down with increasing speed. Soon chachu was panting and his balls started to hurt from the pressure.

"Farah, go on. Don't stop. I am about to cum," chachu gasped at last.

She moved her head up and down faster and faster until it was moving almost as fast as a fist.

"Oh Farah," chachu gasped and his body shook with convulsive shudders as he poured his hot cream into her mouth.

She swallowed as fast as she could but still some cum leaked from the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin.

"Did I do it correctly?" she panted grinning shyly.

"Oh Farah, you were great," chachu moaned taking out his hanky to wipe Farah's face.

"Chachu, don't, we'll clean her face," Selma and Nagma said together and licked chachu's cum of Farah's face.

"Okay, ab aap meri gaand maar sakte hain (Okay, now you can fuck me in my ass hole)," Farah said lying with her face down.

"Give me five minutes to get hard," chachu said.

"Chachu, I suggest you postpone taking her ass hole cherry till she is older," chachi said.

"Chachi, I don't mind," Farah said, "Chachu can fuck me in the butt now."

"I think chachi is right," chachu said, "Farah, I'll take your ass hole cherry on your fourteenth birthday."

"Chachu, are you going to waste this fine erection?" chachi giggled.

"Nahin, ab main Farah ko chodunga (No, now I'll fuck Farah now)," chachu chuckled.

"Oh yes," Farah grinned lying on her back.

After that day Farah visited chachu regularly.


"Chachu, I could see you enjoyed deflowering Farah, didn't you?" chachi asked at dinner that night.

"Yes but I wish I had known that Farah's age then I would have enjoyed it more," chachu replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.