For The Love Of Lynn - Cover

For The Love Of Lynn

Copyright© 2006 by Romantic1

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Seventeen-year-old Jamie was angry from having to leave all that he loved behind. But what he was about to find would change his life forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie  

It took at least five hours to pack Jamie's things and move them over to Lynn's house, even with his parents helping him. He was grateful for their assistance, considering he had blown up at his mother for making Lynn feel terrible about taking her only son away from her. She really didn't have to help him.

It was nine o'clock when Brian carried the last box into Lynn's house, and Jamie's parents stood by the door with pained expressions. They were heartbroken that he was leaving so soon, but knew their son was mature enough to know what he was getting himself into.

"Well," Brian said, "it looks like this is the last of them."

"Yeah," Jamie said, "looks that way."

Marlene let out a heavy sigh and said, "Well kiddo, we'll leave you two alone so you can get settled in. Your dad and I are pretty exhausted from everything that's happened today, not to mention jet lag."

"Are you sure you don't want to stick around?" Lynn asked. "I can put on some coffee and we can talk some more."

"That sounds nice, thank you," Marlene said, "but I'd probably start snoring in the middle of our conversation. Can I take a raincheck?"

"Absolutely," Lynn said. "We really do appreciate all that you have done for us. This is something we will be eternally thankful for."

"It's not a problem," Marlene said. "Just remember what I told you. I need to see how things will work out for you in the future. Once I feel satisfied that you two will be together for the long haul, then I'll welcome you with open arms."

"That's all I ask," Lynn said.

Marlene and Brian hugged both of them and started back to their house.

Once they left, Jamie and Lynn walked over to the couch, looked at each other with a smile, then collapsed as they sat down. They were dead-tired from moving, but also completely relieved that things worked out better than they expected.

Lynn took her sneakers off and laid down with her legs over Jamie's lap. He started to give her a foot massage, which nearly put her to sleep.

"That feels soooo good," Lynn said feeling groggy. "I feel so blessed to be in your parent's good graces."

"So do I, sweetheart, " Jamie said. "I feel so liberated. This is my life now, and I know that without you there to share in it I would be totally miserable. I don't even know how I made it before I met you. You have done so much for me in so many ways, I couldn't begin to describe it."

Lynn sat up and said, "I feel exactly the same way about you, honey. I meant what I said, you are my lifeline. My heart, my breath, my very being belongs to no one but you. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I couldn't go on without you."

Jamie took her hand and said, "I'm not going anywhere, Angel Face.We will show my parents exactly what true love is. I'm going to make you so incredibly happy, you'll feel like you're walking on air every second of every day."

"Well, you're off to a good start already," Lynn replied. "I don't ask for anything more than what you are doing right now. Your moving in here is just the beginning of a spectacular life together. I can't wait to get started."

They both looked at all of the boxes and clothes scattered around the living room. They sighed, looked at each other, and Lynn asked, "How about we start in the morning?"

Jamie laughed in agreement and said, "Okay, baby. Let's hit the sack. I can start by sleeping next to you tonight in my new home."


The grandfather clock in the living room struck the ten o'clock hour, finally waking Lynn from her slumber. She felt rested and ready to start helping Jamie unpack. She noticed that she was alone in bed, and climbed out to discover that he was almost finished putting his things away.

"Good morning, sweetheart," Jamie said. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, very well," Lynn said. "How long have you been awake?"

"I was up at eight," he said. "You looked so peaceful, I didn't have the heart to disturb you."

"I wouldn't have minded," she said as she hugged him. "I was looking forward to helping you."

"I'm sorry, baby," he said.

"It's alright," she said, giving him a loving kiss. "Can you use my help now?"

"Sure. You can help me decide where to put these," he said as he handed her a box. She saw that it contained posters, and was surprised to see what was on them.

"Do I see the Beatles on these?" she asked.

"Yep, why do you ask?"

"I LOVE them!" she said. "I'm kind of amazed that someone your age would even be into the Beatles."

"Oh, I've liked them since I was a kid," he said. "My parents have all their albums, and I have them all on CD. I dig that classic stuff."

"That's so cool!" she said. "Who else do you like?"

"Led Zeppelin. The Rolling Stones. Queen, just to name a few. That was when music was good. The lyrics had a lot of heart, you know? A lot of the garbage that's out today is just unlistenable to me," he said.

"Wow! That's yet another thing I love about you," she said. "We have the same taste in music."

Jamie saw how excited she was, and used this opportunity to take out his Beatles' "Abbey Road" CD.

He put it in his boom box that was sitting on the dresser, and skipped to the second track. Thinking of how elated she was on their first date when he sang to her, he took her by the hand to dance with her.

The song "Something" came on, and they re-enacted their first dance together as he sang to her.

"Something in the way she moves,

Attracts me like no other lover.

Something in the way she woos me,

I don't want to leave her now.

You know I believe, and how."

Lynn smiled at him as she looked into his eyes while they danced. She was so filled with joy, thinking this was the perfect start to their life together. They were about to kiss when a loud banging on the front door startled them.

"What the hell?" Jamie asked wide-eyed.

"Stay here," Lynn said. "You keep unpacking. I'll see what's going on."

Lynn ran out to the living room to open the door. As soon as she turned the knob, her father Frank pushed it open and stormed inside.

"Where is he?" he said, his face flushed with anger.

"Where is who?" Lynn asked in astonishment.

"That little boy you've been shacking up with," he said, looking around to see if Jamie was in view.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.