The Vice Principal - Cover

The Vice Principal

Copyright© 2006 by TheMoose63

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the begining of a story about sexual relationships at a private middle school. Mr. Kennedy is the Vice Principal responsible for the schools dress code and for imparting corporal punishment to the students and apparently their parents too. Follow the tale of lust and sexual gratification of ninth grade students, their teachers and their parents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

The weekend seemed to last an eternity and no matter how much I tried I just couldn't get Gloria and, of course, her daughter out of my mind. The more I sat around and thought about them, about Lizzy's fine ass and pussy as well as her mother's great body, the more I couldn't wait for next Thursday to arrive. I wanted them both in my office — and under my control because I had plans. Sunday morning I woke up with a hard on after dreaming about a naked Gloria eating her daughters' pussy while I fucked her from behind, so I rolled onto my back, threw off the covers, closed my eyes and jacked off to my fantasy. It didn't take me long to cum but it wasn't as satisfying as the real thing.

I arrived at Woodrow Wilson early on Monday morning and it quickly turned into a busy day and I didn't even get out of my office until the end of the lunch period. I was touring the hallways that afternoon when I saw Lizzy coming out of the girl's locker room just after her gym class and she looked absolutely eatable. Freshly showered, her hair still damp, and that ass, oh God how I wanted that ass. I walked up behind her, "Good afternoon Ms. Johnson, how have you been?"

She turned at the sound of my voice, "Oh hi Mr. Kennedy. I'm fine. Mom said that she and you had a good talk last Friday night and I guess we're supposed to meet with you on Thursday?"

"That's correct, at five I believe."

She looked around to see if anyone was listening then lowered her voice. "Am I in more trouble Mr. Kennedy? I mean I would like to be prepared if you know what I mean."

"Oh no honey, you're fine, just fine. We... your mom and you and I just need to sit down and discuss what, well we have to discuss what your plans for the rest of the school year, that's all."

She perked right up knowing that she wasn't in trouble. "Oh OK, thanks Mr. Kennedy."

Lizzy turned and skipped down the hallway toward her next class and as I watched as her little butt bounce up and down my cock swelled with thought of getting between those ass cheeks. Just the idea that I was mere days from sliding my cock into her wet pussy, a pussy made was made wet for me by her own mother. God damn I could hardly wait to get her naked and fuck her silly.

"MR. KENNEDY!"

I nearly jumped out of my skin! The voice screaming directly behind me belonged to Ms. Steiner and she definitely didn't sound happy. I turned and looked into the face of rage. I tried to compose myself, "Yes Ms. Steiner?"

"What were you just doing?"

"Doing? Ah... I'm not sure what you're referring to."

"Well it sure looked to me like you were watching, or rather ogling the young Ms. Johnson's ass as she skipped down the hallway."

Fuck caught with my pants down. "Oh no ma'am, I wasn't, I was... ah... just checking to make sure her clothing met with the schools regulations, that's all."

"Really?"

"Yes ma'am, that's what I was doing."

She turned and looked up and down the hallway making sure that we were alone and that that all the students were safely tucked into their classrooms. Once she was assured that we were alone she moved closer to me and reached out and grabbed my crotch and of course my semi erect cock, she squeezed it and then pulled me even closer to her. Her face was so close to mine that I could count her wrinkles.

"Don't fuck with me Mr. Kennedy, you're not good enough to get away with it. Now tell me why do you have a hard on if you're not ogling my students?"

Shit, shit, shit. Now what the hell was I going to say? She had me by the proverbial 'balls' and I suspected that the next hour or so would determine whether or not I stayed at Woodrow Wilson or maybe even in the teaching profession. "Ah Ms. Steiner... Mary... I'm... I'm sorry about..."

"My office Mr. Kennedy. NOW!"

"Yes ma'am." She stomped down the hallway like a witch on a broom and I was trying to keep up with her, lagging about two feet behind like a little kid going to the principals' office, but then that's exactly what I was doing. We entered the administrative suite without a word being spoken between us. When she got to her office door she turned and said to her secretary.

"Mrs. Hudson? Mr. Kennedy and I are going into a private conference and we are not to be disturbed unless it is an absolute dire emergency, do you understand me?"

"Yes Ms. Steiner, I understand."

We walked into her office and she closed the door.

Her eyes were boring holes through me as she growled. "Have a seat Mr. Kennedy." She pointed to the chair in front of her desk and I sat down. I pretty sure that I was shaking but I'm not sure whether or not she noticed.

"Mr. Kennedy," she started out, "you probably think that I am old and stupid, but I'm not you know..."

"Oh no Ms. Steiner, I don't think that at all." I interrupted.

"Really? If that's the truth then why do you keep do things that constantly puts your job jeopardy, apparently thinking that I won't somehow find out?"

"Uh, I'm not sure what you're referring to Ms. Steiner."

"Shit Kevin you're dumber than I thought you were. I'm talking about you sneaking around this school and taking advantage of your position as Vice Principal?"

I needed to think quickly, exactly what did she know about my activities? Hopefully she wasn't aware of my tryst with Mrs. Johnson last Friday evening. "Well, I'm still not sure what you are referring to, but I'm sure I can explain..."

"Explain... explain, alright. Why not start with the fact that you have been playing the role of the schools' Peeping Tom in the girls' gym. Yes, that's right Mr. Kennedy, I know all about your little hidie-hole in the old closed-up equipment room. I also know that you like to watch the students showering and I'm pretty sure that you have been taking their pictures too, you have, haven't you? Well just don't sit there with your mouth open, answer me!"

How the fuck did she know about that? "Well, I... oh fuck, yes ma'am I have been watching and photographing the girls in the shower room."

"And I understand that applies to my PE teachers too."

I was fucked. Literally fucked! I closed my eyes and my head sunk down until my chin touched my chest. Not only was my teaching career over I could see the cell door closing on my life and me. I looked up at her, "Yes ma'am your teachers too."

"And I would hazard a guess that all of these illicit photo's you have taken are stored on your computer, the one you keep hidden in the cabinet behind your desk?"

Damn, damn, damn. "Yes ma'am."

"Well you may be stupid but at least you're truthful. You know I actually understand your fetish for watching the little girls showering. Their tight butts and little titties bouncing around, but tell me Mr. Kennedy, what are my PE teachers doing that fascinates you so God damn much?"

"Well... I enjoy watching them, you know nude, showering and... and, well playing around. I have video tapes of Miss Goldwater and Mrs. Nixon while they have both been, uh... well together on several occasions."

"Together? What exactly does together mean Mr. Kennedy, please explain yourself?"

"Well one day I was getting a cup of coffee in the faculty lounge and I overheard Torri and Henrietta whispering about meeting each other in the gym after school. I got curious as to why they would be so secretive about a meeting between two PE teachers so I went down to the equipment room to watch and see what they were going to do. That afternoon they waited until everyone had left the locker room then they locked the doors and took a shower together and then they uh... you know, made love to each other."

"No shit! I always thought that Henrietta Goldwater was a lezzie but I didn't have any idea that Torri Nixon swung both ways. Anything else you have caught them doing?"

"Well," I took a deep breath, then continued, "yes, they sometimes involve their students too, that's why Lizzy Johnson wasn't wearing a bra the day we caught her. Henrietta had made her take it off in the coaches' office and then she and Torri sucked on the girl's breasts then they refused to let her put it back on. Apparently they thought it was funny to make Lizzy run around with her breasts bouncing up and down and have the boys laughing at her."

"And, of course, you have this all on film too, just in case I need it for reference when I speak to Ms. Goldwater and Mrs. Nixon."

Yes ma'am, I do."

"Well Mr. Kennedy it seems like you're in a real bind doesn't it. I mean if I choose to report you to the authorities you could see some real hard jail time and... well what are my options here Mr. Kennedy?"

I saw a faint glimmer of hope. Mary Steiner had used the word 'if' which meant that there might just be some way out of this situation. "I don't have a clue what your options are Ms. Steiner but believe me I'll do what ever you want if you just let this whole thing slide."

"Really Mr. Kennedy? What ever I want?"

"Yes ma'am, I'll do anything you ask, but I don't want to loose my job and I really don't want to go to jail."

She raised her voice an octave or two. "Alright then I may have some use for you yet. Now get out of that chair and come over here and stand in front of me — right now Mr. Kennedy."

Nervously I stood up and walked over to Mary's chair and stood at attention. "Yes ma'am."

"Tell me Mr. Kennedy, the film of my teachers and the pictures of the girls, what do you use them for?"

"Use them for? Uh, well I use them to... ah masturbate with."

"Fair enough, now drop your drawers Mr. Kennedy, I want to see you."

She wanted to see me naked? Here and now? "You want to see me what ma'am?"

"I want you to drop your pants and underwear right here and now and then I want you to do exactly what you do you're watching my students and teachers, you know, jack off so go ahead and get started."

"You want me to... to get undressed here, in your office and jack off? In front of you? You have to be kidding me."

She stood up and leaned over her desk, both hands flat. Her eyes bored holes in my chest as she slowly said, "Do I look like I'm fucking joking? The way I see it Mr. Kennedy, Kevin if I may, you don't have much of a choice, really. You can either drop your drawers right now or I'll take what information I have learned and your computer and give it to the police. It's your choice Mr. Kennedy."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.