Goodbye Gloria - Cover

Goodbye Gloria

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Gloria is sent to investigate an illegal prize-fighting ring. She becomes a brutally effective topless boxer.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian  

As Gloria lay next to Rachel on the night after her third fight she stroked that smooth soft warm skin. Her own skin was roughened these days. That winter on the island had wrought havoc with it. She looked healthy, but she had lost some of the soft feminine smoothness that she so loved in Rachel.

Using skin creams would restore her to her former state, of course. But Gloria liked herself the way she was. She'd long given up on shaving her legs, armpits or pubic thatch. Rachel didn't mind a hairy lover, although she had noticed Edwina almost retch when she had seen the bare-shouldered Gloria raise an arm once. But she was very fair haired and just about got away with it. Gloria liked being strong and hard. She was getting extremely butch these days! But she still looked feminine. Her three opponents had all been plain and even ugly. "Beauty and The Beast" had been how yesterday's fight had been billed.

She relived the crowd's reaction after she had felled the Beast, and Beauty had stood over the fallen woman, with her foot on her stomach! She loved performing and playing to the crowd! Fighting to please a crowd was a million times better than her private contests with Samantha had been. Edwina had watched one of those contests and that had been good. Performing in front of her boss had really fired her up on that occasion. But Edwina had not watched the next two, which had turned out to be the last. Edwina had mistakenly thought she had been intruding.

Gloria didn't want Rachel turning out the same way she had. She wanted that sweet little thing to stay feminine, pretty and unspoilt. By seducing her she had unwittingly opened the door to something rare and lovely in her life. As long as Rachel stayed with her, she would ignore all other girls. Mostly, anyway! And Allen was still her fiancé, although he had been abroad for months and his letters, although long and full of loving thoughts, were less frequent. Perhaps he had found a girl? A nice girl and one who he could introduce to his parents without embarrassing them. Gloria had met Allen's father once, when Edwina had sent her to look after his son. She had formed a distinct impression that the old boy didn't approve.

"You look like you can handle yourself, Miss Benson. I'm sure Allen will be in good hands" - as indeed he had!

"So it looks like just you and me, Rachel my sweet!!" she murmured very tenderly at her sleeping partner. She gently removed the sheet and looked for the thousandth time at that five feet two inches of perfection.

Gradually she eased herself round to bring her head level with Rachel's sweet little vagina and pushed her legs apart to get her tongue inside that lovely orifice. She had a tiny clit, unlike Gloria, and she loved to lick away at it, driving the redhead mad with pleasure.

"Hi, Gloria! Still not had enough, I see!"

Now both girls were awake and soon the bed was creaking as two frenzied bodies threshed and twisted and Gloria felt her generous labia sucked and bitten by a madly aroused Rachel. One reason she had given up on shaving down there was her exceptionally generous endowment in that area! It really needed hiding when she was naked!

Finally the two sweating lovers calmed down and fell asleep, with each girl's head resting near the other one's cunt.


In the morning, before it was properly light, Gloria went for a five mile run. She had been neglecting this aspect of her fitness regime before her first bare knuckle fight, which she had won but with more difficulty than she ought to have experienced. Stamina had been the problem.

"Get out on the road every day, Gloria. Five miles minimum. That's an Order!" Monty had warned her after that hard won victory. So she had done as she was told and was already feeling ten times better. When she got back to the cottage, Rachel had breakfast ready. She loved looking after her, that one!

Before going to the gym to train ahead of next week's contest, on her twenty-first birthday, she dropped Rachel off at the restaurant. Rachel insisted on a goodbye kiss, because the two were not to meet for over a week. Gloria was worried she might be seen. It was a good kiss, though! Well worth the risk! She saw that some workers in the eating house had indeed seen. And Edwina still hadn't entirely closed that account! Oh, no! She didn't need another beating just yet. In fact she was getting tired of them. Let's be honest! She dreaded another thrashing!

Mrs Powers wasn't Samantha. It wasn't the physical pain she minded, but Mrs Powers had been like a mother to her after her parents had been killed. It felt all wrong to be flogged by her. Perhaps she should give up on this particular fetish because she certainly wasn't getting Rachel to beat her! Not that she wouldn't enjoy getting it from the redhead, but she wanted that girl to stay pure - apart from the sex, that is!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.