The Bartered Wife - Cover

The Bartered Wife

Copyright© 2006 by Hamilcar IV

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Paul Blackie was an antique dealer with a keen eye for the beautiful and the exquisite. For Paul, nothing was more exquisitely beautiful than the very proper and genteel Sheila Bernstein. Mrs. Bernstein displayed refinement, taste, and manners. In public Mrs. Bernstein was a model of ladylike behavior. But what would she be like in the bedroom? Paul was about to find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   BDSM   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Paul removed several items from the cabinet and turned toward Sheila who was still lying on the bed.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"I'm going to discipline you for all the bad names you called me while I was pleasuring you with my tongue. First, I'm going to cane your beautiful little ass. Then I'll whip you in some very sensitive places. And finally, I'm going to fuck you, and you're going to fuck me back like a interested partner."

"What if I don't let you do any of those things?"

"Now that would be fun. I outweigh you by about 50 pounds, and I was co-captain of my college wrestling team. I just love a good wrestling match, particularly with a woman. Do you bite and scratch?"

"No. I don't fight."

"That's too bad; it would have been fun. Now stand-up.

"Have you been taught how to stand for discipline?"

"I'm not sure."

"Very well. Your feet will always be at least two feet apart. You will never again cross your legs when you are in my presence. Your hands will be at your side, or behind your neck, or behind your back. They will never cover any part of the front of your body and, when you have your hands behind your back, they will be held high so they do not cover your buttocks. Your breasts, buttocks, and all of you orifices are mine to enjoy as I please. The only time you will be allowed to look in my face, is when I am fucking you from the front. At all other times you will focus your gaze on my prick. If I'm not standing in front of you, you will simply bow your head and look at the ground."

Sheila crossed her arms over her breasts, looked Paul in the eye and in a mocking tone asked, "And do I call you, Master?"

Paul's response was immediate, and it took the form of a hard slap across Sheila's face.

Sheila was stunned. Her arms dropped to the side, her head drooped, and her jaw fell open. After a few moments, Sheila looked up with a sheepish smile on her face.

"Now stand as you were instructed and don't give me any more sass. Hands behind your back. Higher. I said higher! That's it, pull-up and shove those tits out. Shove them way out.

"Now spread those legs. Get them out there. Feet at a 45-degree angle. Push your hips forward; I want to be able to see that shaved cunt of yours."

As Sheila followed each of Paul's directions to the letter, Paul smiled and said, "My goodness Mrs. Bernstein, you do have superb posture; if you were a majorette, your nipples would lead the parade and your cunt would make all the little boys drool."

"Now focus on my prick. You're going to become very well acquainted with my uncircumcised friend; so you might as well keep your eye on him. He likes the attention.

"Now hold your arms out to the side." Paul picked a pair of velcro cuffs and quickly attached these to each of Sheila's wrists. "Without moving your feet, bend forward and fasten these cuffs to your ankles."

Sheila performed a graceful forward bend and attached a cuff to each of her ankles; then she righted herself and resumed her previous stance with her arms high behind her back.

"Very good. I think you may have some potential as a sex toy. You just need a little grooming. Now come over here."

Taking hold of Sheila's elbow, he guided her toward two floor rings which were positioned about three-feet apart. "Plant your feet as close to those rings as you can." Looping some rope through the rings attached to the ankle cuffs, Paul secured an ankle to each of the two floor rings. He then laid a pillow over the back of a chair from Sheila's vanity table and pushed Sheila forward over the chair and secured her wrists to two floor rings on the opposite side of the chair.

Paul stood back and admired his handiwork. Then he went to the cabinet and selected a long, thin whippy bamboo cane. He placed the cane on the floor in front of Sheila and began to pet and massage Sheila's buttocks, thighs, and pussy. "Now Mrs. Bernstein, I'm going to give you twenty strokes, ten with the cane, and ten with a whip. You will count the strokes out loud. If I fail to hear an accurate count of a stroke, the count will begin all over.

"You will acknowledge the care and thoughtfulness with which I administer each stoke by giving me your sincere praise and thanks for each and every stroke. Failure to show your sincere appreciation will result in our starting over. I have a very strong arm. I could easily give you three hundred strokes; so don't be stubborn. Play the game, and we'll both enjoy ourselves. It's not my intention to cause you any more pain than is necessary to fully activate your libido. But of course, we both understand that pain will be necessary before we can achieve that goal. Do you understand my rules?"

"Yes, I've played before."

"Very well then." Paul picked up the cane, took a position on Sheila's left side, and tested the angle and distance by lightly tapping Sheila's derriere three times. Then he drew his arm back and THWWWACKK!

"Oh shit. ONE! You bastard, that really hurt!"

"Mrs. Bernstein, I'm terribly sorry, but I don't think you're showing the proper respect or appreciation. You will have to take that stroke again. You will count the next stroke as number one. And do try to show more respect. I knew both my mother and my father, and for you to refer to me as a bastard is both untrue and unkind. I take a great deal of pride in the quality of my disciplinary technique, and if you don't start to show more appreciation, I will be forced to demonstrate the extreme limits of that technique."

Sheila gritted her teeth and managed an apology. "I am sorry, Paul. I know you were only trying to be nice to me by using your tongue on me, and if you want to have sex with me now, I will do my best to please you."

"No, Mrs. Bernstein, you will do your best to please me after you have had your twenty strokes."

"Oh please don't."

THWWWACKK!

"ONE! Thank you, Paul. I can feel the sting of that stroke all through my body."

THWWWACKK!

"TWO! That really stung. You have a very strong arm."

THWWWACKK!

"THREE! Oh my God, you're good. My butt will be sore for a month."

THWWWACKK!

"FOUR! Oh thank you again. Paul, my pussy's wet and..."

THWWWACKK!

"FIVE! Oh Paul, you're making my poor tooshie so sore and my pussy so hot and wet. Don't waste any more time. Fuck me now... " THWWWACKK! " Oh shit. Number SIX. Oh God that was the best one yet."

And indeed, it was the best one yet. This last stroke had caught Sheila all along that tender crease that separates the swell of the buttocks from the back of the legs. Because of her position, the cane had also smacked across the outer lips of her sex.

"The next four will be given low, across the back of your thighs." THWWWACKK! "Oh, SEVEN. Paul, you're the hard man. God, I can't believe how sexy you make me..." THWWWACKK! "Oh shit Paul, I need your cock inside me. I need it now. Fuck me now. Please fuck me. Please!"

"Mrs. Bernstein, did you forget something?"

"Oh crap, ah, yes number... ah number... ah number EIGHT."

"Very good. I thought for a moment we might have to start all over." THWWWACKK!

"Number NINE. Oh Paul, you're so good; I'd die if we had to start over, but not because of the pain. I'd die because I would have to wait that much longer for you to fuck me. I don't want to wait..."

THWWWACKK! "Number TEN. Those were the best strokes I ever had. Oh Paul, my ass is on fire. I don't know if I'll ever be able to sit down again. Are you still going to give me ten more?"

"Certainly, only in a different position."

Paul untied Sheila's arms and helped her up. Her ankles were still securely fastened to the floor. He pulled the low-backed chair around behind Sheila and helped Sheila to sit on the chair seat so her legs were straddling the seat. Then he pushed the chair forward until Sheila's ankles were drawn back slightly behind the rear legs of the chair. Next Paul drew Sheila's arms over the back of the chair and tied her wrists together. A loop of rope was tied around Sheila's upper arms. Paul slipped a short dowel rod into the center of the loop and began to twist it like a tourniquet. Each twist drew Sheila's shoulder blades closer together and at the same time forced Sheila's breasts forward. Paul secured the dowel to Sheila's arm so it wouldn't unwind. Then he tied a small clump of Sheila's gray-hair to one end of a rope. The other end of the rope he looped through a floor ring behind Sheila and pulled the her head and shoulders over the back of the chair until her nipples were the most elevated points on her body.

"Oh God Paul, you're not going to whip my breasts, are you?"

"That is my plan."

"Paul, if you don't do it, I promise to be good for you. I'll do anything you want me to. I'll be so good; I really will"

"I know, but you'll be even better after you've had ten more strokes."

"Are you going to use the cane?"

"No, that would be cruel. Your husband has a nice short whip which should be just the right tool for the job. A short whip is easier to control when precision is important. I'll give you five cuts across your breasts - two below the nipples, two above the nipples, and one directly across the nipples. I suggest you not let your nipples swell up like they do when you're excited. When they're fully swollen, the final cut hurts more than when they're flat. The only problem is, those first four cuts tend to excite most women; therefore, the final cut is, I am told, usually excruciating.

"Don't forget to count. We will begin with number eleven." CRACK!

"ELEVEN!" Sheila began to cry real tears. "Oh Paul, why are you being mean to me? I never did anything bad to you." CRACK! "TWELVE! "Oh Paul, I want you; don't hurt me anymore." CRACK! "THIRTEEN! Oh God help me; you really do know how to use a whip." CRACK! "FOURTEEN! Paul, please don't do my nipples. They're swollen and it will hurt so bad." CRACK! Sheila's mouth opened into a wide, silent scream. Then slowly her face relaxed, and she softly sobbed the number, "FIFTEEN."

Sheila cried softly as Paul untied the rope holding her hair. She was wet with perspiration. Paul left her arms tied but pulled the chair back so Sheila was sitting with her legs out in front of her. He got a four-foot spreader bar and untied Sheila's ankles and attached them one at a time to the ends of the bar. Then he attached one end of a small block-and-tackle to a ring in the ceiling and the other end to a center ring on the spreader bar. Slowly Paul pulled Sheila up until she was suspended with her head two feet above the floor. Paul tied off the block and tackle and then tied a rope to one end of the spreader bar and the other end to a ring on a side wall. This was to help stabilize Sheila's body so it didn't pivot around the block and tackle.

Most of Sheila's gray-hair hung down toward the floor, but because of her tears and perspiration, some of it clung to her face and forehead.

With her legs held in a four-foot spread and her cunt at eye-level, Sheila was in the perfect position for the final stage of her discipline. "Are you going to whip me between my legs?"

"Yes - two to the right, two to the left, and one down the center. What I said about your nipples is also true of your clitoris. If it's swollen, the final cut will hurt more."

"I know, but it is already swollen."

"I can see that. Begin counting with sixteen?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.