The Bartered Wife - Cover

The Bartered Wife

Copyright© 2006 by Hamilcar IV

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Paul Blackie was an antique dealer with a keen eye for the beautiful and the exquisite. For Paul, nothing was more exquisitely beautiful than the very proper and genteel Sheila Bernstein. Mrs. Bernstein displayed refinement, taste, and manners. In public Mrs. Bernstein was a model of ladylike behavior. But what would she be like in the bedroom? Paul was about to find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   BDSM   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Mr. Bernstein led Paul to the front stairway and gave him directions for finding Mrs. Bernstein's room. Then he left by a side door. Paul listened as his a car pulled away from the house and headed down the driveway. Once the sound of the car faded, the house was quiet.

Paul quickly located Sheila's bedroom. The door was open, and Sheila was sitting in a chair next to the bed looking at a magazine. Paul closed and bolted the door. Sheila looked at Paul with calm indifference. "Stand up, please." She stood. "Turn around." As she turned her back to Paul, he moved in close behind her and removed her jacket. Then turning toward the mirrored doors of Sheila's clothes-closet, he open the closet door and found several padded hangers. He removed one and hung Sheila's jacket in the closet.

"Come to me." Sheila turned walked slowly toward Paul. She stopped three feet in front of Paul. "Closer" She moved a foot nearer.

Beginning with top button, Paul slowly unbuttoned Sheila's blouse. When the last button had slid out of its buttonhole, Paul pulled the front of the blouse open. He cupped his hands under Sheila bra-covered mounds and gently lifted them to test their weight. They felt heavy. When he released them, they bounced only slightly. He squeezed them. They were soft but firm. "You are magnificently bosomed. Your breasts are delightfully full and firm. I will enjoy these very much. Now turn."

As she turned, he slipped her blouse off and hung it on another hanger. Then he unzipped her skirt and let it fall to her ankles. "Step away from your skirt and widen your stance."

She freed herself from the puddled skirt and stood with feet planted a full three feet apart. Her toes pointed out at a 45-degree angle.

Paul picked up the skirt and found a hanger with two clips. He clipped the skirt to the hanger and hung it in the closet. "Lace your hands behind your neck" Sheila did as she was asked.

Paul walked slowly around the woman. He visually inspected every inch of her body. The sight was breathtaking. The only jewelry she wore was a small silver cross on a silver chain and her wedding band. Paul liked the wedding ring. He like the idea of fucking someone else's wife, particularly when the husband had made all the arrangements. Sheila's bra was a bright orange. Small silver rose buds were embroidered into the material.

With her hands laced behind her neck, Sheila had a tendency to arch her back so her breasts and hips were pushed out in front of the rest of her body. She wore a pair of light green pumps with three inch heels. Her hose were greenish-gray and suspended from an orange garter belt with small silver clasps. Over her garter belt she wore a pair of loose-fitting, orange boxer briefs with wide leg openings trimmed with silver lace. The monogram "SB" was embroidered above the left leg opening.

As he circled the woman for the second time he stopped in front of her and made eye contact. Her gaze was steady; her eyes clear. "You prefer loose-fitting underwear?"

"I like to feel the air moving between my legs."

"And what else do you like to feel moving between your legs?"

Sheila blushed a bright pink, but still she held his gaze and gave no indication that she was inclined to answer his question. It was not a question a proper gentleman would put before a proper lady.

Paul moved around behind Sheila. He placed the palm of his hand on the inside of the woman's thigh and caressed the nylon-covered flesh. As his hand drifted upward, over the top of her stocking, into the leg hole and across an expanse of creamy flesh, he noted a sleight deepening of Sheila's breath. He made contract with the lips of her sex. They felt smooth and moist with dewdrops of femininity. He slipped a finger into her crease and traced a slow line forward in her notch. When he touched her bud, he rolled it gently between his thumb and middle finger. Her breathing increased.

Slowly, Paul dragged his finger back through Sheila's notch until he reached her portal. Then his middle finger probed the heat of her inner walls. She was wet. He knew she could be cock-pierced with comfort and speed. But a fine woman is like a fine wine. She is not to be gulped and hastily consumed. She is to be gently sipped and slowly savored.

Paul unhooked Sheila's bra. "Raise your arms please." Sheila raised her arms. "Thank you." The bra came off over her head and was placed on a chair next to the closet. "Place your hands back behind your neck." Again she followed his command.

From behind, Paul reached around and took procession of Sheila's nipples. Using his fingers and thumbs he rolled and stretched her nipples. He moved in close. With her body firmly pressed against his, he whispered into her ear. "Mrs. Bernstein, you are a very beautiful and desirable woman. Today you will bring me much pleasure. It is my hope that I can bring you an equal amount of pleasure."

"I don't want pleasure. I just want you to finish quickly and leave me alone."

"That isn't the way it is going to happen. We will take our time and go slowly. I am in no hurry to finish. We have this afternoon and all night to play and you are my playmate for as long as I want you.

"Right now I'm enjoying the feel of your nipples swelling. They're plump and meaty and as I tease them I can feel them become stiffer and stiffer, and harder and harder. You should scold the little demons for giving away your secret desires. Is your clitoris hot and stiff like your nipples?"

Silence was Sheila's only reply.

Paul ran one hand down and across Sheila's abdomen and into the top of her silk boxers. When his fingers found her clitoris it was fully erect and begging to be squeezed and stroked. With one hand Paul manipulated Sheila's clitoris while the other hand continued to stimulate one of her nipples. Occasionally he would switch hand positions so that her clitoris was continuously agitated while each nipple was provoked on an alternating basis.

Paul could feel the increasing heat of Sheila body as her breathing deepened and accelerated. Paul backed away from Sheila. "Remove your drawers, fold them neatly, and place them over there on the chair next to your bra."

Sheila pushed her boxer briefs down so they fell around her ankles. Then she slowly stepped free and bending from the waist she scooped up the silky garment. This action gave Paul a rear view of Sheila's buttocks. Her glutes were separated by a wide fissure. Her anus had the wrinkled look of a brown prune. Between her legs, Paul could see the pulpy lips of her sex. They had swollen into a yawn that exposed the bright pink of her cozey.

Sheila quickly wadded-up her undergarment and tossed it on the chair.

Paul's reprimand was sharp. "I told you to fold them NEATLY and PLACE them on the chair. There is no need to hurry. We have all the time in the world; NOW, DO IT CORRECTLY!"

Sheila gave Paul a surprised and slightly worried look. Then she went back, refolded the garment and placed it carefully beside her bra. "That's better. Now, lie down on the bed, raise your knees and let them drop out to the side."

Paul positioned himself on the bed so his face was just inches from Sheila's slit. "I see you keep your pussy shaved. Do you do that yourself, or do you have help?"

"The maid does it for me."

Paul placed one hand on each side of Sheila's slit and stretched back the lips of her cunt. Then with the question "And does she do this as well?", Paul used his tongue, lips, and teeth to feast on the delicate pink flesh of Mrs. Bernstein's pleasure pit. He licked up through her trough, he sucked her clit, and he chewed and nibbled her labia.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.