The Bartered Wife - Cover

The Bartered Wife

Copyright© 2006 by Hamilcar IV

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Paul Blackie was an antique dealer with a keen eye for the beautiful and the exquisite. For Paul, nothing was more exquisitely beautiful than the very proper and genteel Sheila Bernstein. Mrs. Bernstein displayed refinement, taste, and manners. In public Mrs. Bernstein was a model of ladylike behavior. But what would she be like in the bedroom? Paul was about to find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   BDSM   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

To Paul Blackie, Sheila Bernstein was one the most attractive women he had ever met. She was, in every sense of the word, a "lady." She was sophisticated, genteel, and polished. Paul guessed her to be in her mid-fifties, but women with the grace and charm of Mrs. Bernstein are practically ageless.

He never saw the woman when she wasn't wearing a skirt, heels, and hose. Most often she wore a suit with matching skirt and jacket. Her hemline fell just above her knees. Her gray hair was beautifully coiffed and she wore very little makeup. Her figure was trim and neat; her breasts were full but firm. She moved with poise and agility. Her muscles appeared toned like those of a fine athlete.

Paul owned Blackie's Antiques. He specialized in fine English and French furniture. He not only bought and sold, but also repaired and restored valuable antiques. Actually, antique restoration was, for Paul, more interesting than buying and selling.

It was his skill as a conservator of antiques that first bought him into contact with Mrs. Bernstein. The Bernsteins owned many rare and expensive antiques. Over the years, Mrs. Bernstein had taken a number of fine antique pieces to Paul for repairs. Because of this, Mrs. Bernstein had been a frequent visitor at Paul's shop. She was always impressed by Paul's knowledge of antiques and by his quiet, confident manner.

One of the Bernstein's prize possessions was a lovely set of six matching Hepplewhite chairs with upholstered seats. The back of one of the chairs had grown weak and could no longer be trusted to support a person's weight. On such a fine piece of furniture, this would be a major repair. Paul was the only person capable of undertaking such a delicate operation. Sheila telephoned Paul at his shop and made an appointment for him to come to the house and look at the chair.

Paul parked his van on the wide circular driveway near the front door of the Bernstein's country estate. Mr. Bernstein answered the door and took Paul down a long hallway to a rear dining room where Mrs. Bernstein was examining a beautiful Hepplewhite chair. "Sheila, the man's here to look at the chair. I'll be in my den if you need me."

Mrs. Bernstein was wearing a thin yellow blouse with a short tweed skirt, dark hose, and three-inch heels. As she knelt near one of the chairs to inspect a chair leg, the hem of her skirt climbed her thighs to expose the dark tops of her hose and the bright yellow bands of her garter belt. "I think the legs are firm and solid," she said.

The only thing Paul could have added to that statement was "shapely." Mrs. Bernstein's legs were, indeed, firm, solid, and very, very shapely.

Every time Mrs. Bernstein visited Paul's shop, she left him with an erection. And now here he was in her dining room with his cock standing at attention. She was indeed the sexiest woman he had ever met.

Paul adjusted the bulge in his pants as he went about examining the chair. The back was quite weak. The glue had dried and cracked and most of the joints were loose. Paul insisted on examining all six chairs in the set. He explained that when one chair in a set becomes weak, the others frequently suffer the same fate. After examining the other five chairs he declared them to be quite sound and then asked if all six chairs were acquired from the same source. Sheila quickly explained that they had had the five chairs for almost ten years before they found a matching sixth chair. Paul stated that the sixth chair had most likely been exposed to a different set of climatic conditions and that would explain why the back of that chair had weaken while the others had not. Paul went on to explain that in order to properly repair the chair, he would have to take it completely apart, remove the old glue from the joints, and then glue everything back together. He quoted a price of $400 to complete the repairs.

Sheila excused herself and returned a few minutes later. "My husband agrees that your quote is fair, and he would like you to take the chair with you now. He would also like to know when the repairs might be completed."

"The chair should be ready in about three weeks; will that be satisfactory?"

"Yes, that'll be fine. Do you need any money in advance?"

"No, I'll collect when the chair is finished."

It was almost three weeks to the day when Paul arranged the return with the restored chair. Mrs. Bernstein met him at the door and escorted him with the chair to the dining room. As Paul followed the woman down the hall, he marveled at the gentle sway of Mrs. Bernstein's buttocks. As usual, the woman was impeccably dressed. She wore a lime-green, linen skirt with a matching jacket. Her skirt fell, without a single wrinkle, to just above her shapely knees. Her cream-colored blouse was of such thin silk that the embroidery on the well-filled cups of her bra was attractively visible.

By the time they reached the library, Paul's cock was tenting the front of his trousers. He placed the chair down near the dining room table and watched as Mrs. Bernstein tested the back of the chair. First she tested the chair by pulling it around by its back. Then she sat in the chair and gingerly leaned back. Finding the back to be quite solid, she leaned back again, only this time with more confidence. She relaxed, smiled, and crossed one leg over the other. Now it was Paul's turn to smile as he was treated to a fleeting, but exquisite view of Mrs. Bernstein's inner thighs all the way up to her orange knickers.

"The chair is perfect; I couldn't be more pleased."

"It is a beautiful piece; I enjoyed working on it." And then as a private thought, Paul said to himself, "And you, Mrs. Bernstein, are another beautiful piece and I would surely enjoy working on you."

Mrs. Bernstein rose from the chair and said, "I'll take you to my husband so you can get your money."

Again Paul was treated to the lovely view of Mrs. Bernstein's backside as she led him down the hall. She stopped at a door and knocked softly. "Come in, Sheila."

Once they had entered and the door was closed behind them, Mr. Bernstein looked up from behind his desk and said, "Come over here, my dear, and tell me all about the chair."

Sheila Bernstein moved around behind her husband's desk and stood beside his chair. She faced forward, standing almost at attention and looking, not at her husband, but directly at Paul. "The chair is perfect; Mr. Blackie did a marvelous job. He has certainly earned his money."

"Let me see. I believe you quoted us a price of $400, is that correct, Mr. Blackie?"

"Yes, but... "

"No buts, Mr. Blackie." Mr. Bernstein interrupted. " $400 is what you quoted us and that is all I'm prepared to pay. However, I am prepared to make you a special offer. Do you know what it means to barter?"

"It means to exchange one thing for another without using money."

"Exactly. What I would like to do is give you $300 in cash. No check. Real money. And I would like to barter for the last $100."

Thinking Mr. Bernstein must have an antique he no longer wanted to keep, Paul asked, "What would you be willing to trade for the $100?"

Mr. Bernstein smiled and stretched his right arm out and circled his wife's waist. With his hand resting on his wife's hip he said, "Do you think my wife is a sexy woman?"

Mrs. Bernstein turned pleading eyes toward her husband and said, "Oh, please, Charles, not again."

"Quiet woman, this is business, and you will not interrupt." Then turning his attention back to Paul he said, "Well, do you find my wife to be sexy?"

"Your wife is very attractive."

"Yes, but do you think she's sexy?"

"Yes, I believe I do."

At this point Mr. Bernstein moved his hand to the small of his wife's back. Then slowly, and very deliberately, he moved his hand down her backside to just behind her knees. Then his hand moved up her leg dragging her skirt as it moved. When he reached the junction of her legs, he turned toward her and in a commanding voice said, "Open."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.