Life After Dad - Cover

Life After Dad

Copyright© 2006 by hotwetnshaved

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - after Tommmy's dad dies in an accident, he, his mum and his girlfriend, (not to mention his mum's girlfriend) all get their lives back to normal

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Donna.

To say I was surprised when I arrived home, would be an understatement, three set of clothes were strewn around the living room and two of them were obviously female!

"Well" Jim laughed, "I'd say my nephew enjoyed himself last night"

"Oh bloody hell" I wanted to laugh at my son's naughtiness, "Give him an inch"

He was going to say more, but I was on my way upstairs,

"Donna" he hissed, "Just remember when us lot were fifteen, right?"

"Right" I grinned and if the truth was known, I wanted to see him with the two girls.

I did see him, or at least I saw his firm young bottom as he knelt behind Frankie, who had her face buried in between her friend's wide open thighs, I recognised Mandy even though her face was contorted in ecstasy as Frankie lapped at her wide open cunt.

"Ahem" I cleared my throat and they all scrambled to get under the bed sheets, Tommy looked up at me, everything but his eyes hidden,

"Hi mum"

"Morning, your uncle Jim and I were thinking of taking you on holiday, your aunt Sarah is away for a week, we'd planned on you and Frankie, but I see we might have to adjust our plans somewhat"

"The cottage mum?" Tommy said and I nodded, "Yes"

"We'll behave ourselves mum if we can all go"

"Tommy" I smiled, "You and your young friends here are fifteen years old, I come home and find you all fucking each other's brains out and you expect me to believe that you'll behave yourselves, you're not real?"

"Sorry" he grinned and I couldn't help smiling.

"Frankie and Mandy" I said and four more eyes appeared over the cover,

"Your panties are downstairs"

"Ok but I can't go Donna, I'm going away tomorrow with mum and dad"

"Ok Mandy, but what you can do is to get up and get dressed, I'd like a word with my son and his girlfriend, that girlfriend" I pointed at Frankie just in case she was confused.

We went back downstairs then closely followed by Mandy and I gave myself the pleasure of watching her pull the tiny thong up over her sweet little bottom.

"You Frankie are coming with me to ask your mum and dad if you can come with us" I told her as she and Tommy appeared hand in hand and looking not the least bit sorry.

"Are you going to tell them?"

"I haven't decided yet"

Tommy squeezed her hand as if telling her that I wouldn't and I hid a smile.

Her parents had obviously just got up, because although Don was fully dressed, Marie had on a thin robe that did nothing to hide her voluptuous figure and she had that glow that said she'd just been well and truly screwed!

They agreed immediately that Frankie could go with us and as we sat down to a cup of coffee I noticed a tiny little bulge on Marie's thigh under her robe and I realised she was wearing stockings, the thought hit me then that apart from my own stockings, I was naked beneath my skirt.

An hour later we were on our way, it was a two hour drive down to the cottage, so while Jim drove, I used the time to lay down a couple of house rules,

"Right you two, I want to be able to relax without worrying about what you're up to, now you'll no doubt be pleased to know that as there are only two bedrooms, you'll have to share a bed, as Jim and I will, but it's different for us, we're brother and sister, I also want to sunbathe topless, naked even if we can get some privacy, so just bear that in mind, ok?"

They both nodded and failed miserably to hide their cheeky grins of expectation and Frankie made Tommy practically choke when she announced that she'd love to get an all over tan too.

Jim said nothing but he couldn't hide the little smile on his face any more than I could help the moisture between my legs!

Frankie squealed with delight when we pulled up outside the cottage and I couldn't resist a smile, it was beautiful and stood at the end of a narrow lane in it's own grounds. At the rear, the garden sloped down to a rickety little fence which was all that stood between it and the beach, I always felt at ease there, it had been left to Jim and I after our parents death some years before and either him or I was down there as often as we could manage.

"Is there a barby?" Frankie asked and Jim pointed to the garage,

"It's in there" he said, "Are you volunteering?"

"If we've got anything to put on it I will"

"Come on then" I said, "Let's get unpacked and then we'll go to the shops"

After unpacking, I dressed in a skin tight, white pair of jeans which made my brother's eyes light up,

"Bloody hell Donna" he leered, "You look edible"

Tracing one finger up the shape of my visible slit, I told him to keep that thought and we joined the kids downstairs,

"Talking about being edible" I whispered to Jim as I saw Frankie, "Too young or not, she's fucking gorgeous"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.