Life After Dad - Cover

Life After Dad

Copyright© 2006 by hotwetnshaved

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - after Tommmy's dad dies in an accident, he, his mum and his girlfriend, (not to mention his mum's girlfriend) all get their lives back to normal

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

I always knew that mum loved a good time, but I also knew that it was never at my expense, I wanted for nothing, she got a good pay out from dad's company after he was killed in an accident at work and used it well, the house was hers thanks to the insurance and I was to come into a trust fund when I reached eighteen.

All in all we were comfortable, but it was about six months before she left the house to go anywhere other than to the shops.

I was going out with a girl called Frances, (Frankie) and I considered her to be the love of my life, (since she was the first girl I'd been out with at fifteen, that wouldn't have been too difficult.)

I knew things were getting better for mum when she said she was going out with my uncle Jim and his wife Sarah who was dad's sister as well as mum's best friend, it was only to a local hotel for a meal to celebrate Sarah's promotion at work, but it was a start.

For the first time ever, she allowed Frankie to stay over that night, she was to have stayed in the spare room, but bless her, mum never said anything when she brought us up a cup of tea the next morning and found her asleep in my arms, thankfully though she couldn't see the hand beneath the covers cupping my testicles.

"I'm going into town darling" she smiled with barely a glance at Frankie's tousled hair on my chest, "Make sure Frankie gets home all right"

"Of course mum" I grinned gratefully for her discretion and watched as she left the room, closing it behind her.

"Has she gone?" Frankie whispered from somewhere under the covers,

"Yes, she just smiled at me and said nothing"

"She's cool with it then?"

"Sure, she knows we're only human"

"You weren't human last night" she giggled, "You were like an animal" her hand found my penis again and closed round it as she kissed my chest,

"Fuck me again Tommy, I need you inside me again"

She got onto her knees and knelt above me as we heard mum's car starting up outside,

"Let me look at you" I threw the covers off her shoulders and looked at her firm young breasts, her dark nipples hard with desire and the shaven cleft between her legs seemed to beckon me as she sank down on my erection,

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

"You're gorgeous Frankie" I said and began to move up into her body as she cupped her own breasts and sucked each nipple in turn, she was moving her hips like a belly dancer, her vaginal muscles were gripping my prick and squeezing like an old pro instead of a young fifteen year old.

Dropping down on top of me, she snaked her tongue into my mouth,

"Talk to me like you did last night Tommy, call me dirty names darling"

I felt her finger nails on my back and her pubic bone pressing down on my own as I whispered in her ear that she was a dirty little cunt.

"God yes" she hissed, "That's what I am, a dirty little cunt, tell me again, I'm going to come"

I used my hands to squeeze the cheeks of her sexy little bottom and to hold her still whilst I pounded into her wetness,

"I'm shagging you, you cunt, my prick's right up your hot little cunt"

"Tommy, yes, yes, oh God fuck me darling, Tommy, TOMMY, THOMMMMEEEE!"

My prick jerked and jetted it's load into her hot little hole, Frankie writhed on top of me as the orgasm ripped through her, all I could do was lie still as I emptied myself and eventually we just lay there gasping,

"I love you Tommy"

"Good" I said softly, "because I'm going to marry you Frankie"

Donna's story.

I'd always been so happy with Thomas, he was a wonderful husband as well as a good provider and when little Tommy was born our life was complete, he doted on the boy every bit as much as I did, so when the two police officers called to tell me about his accident, I was numb, it couldn't be true, he was there, he had to be, he was my rock, my love, my life!

I'd been just sixteen when we married and he was seventeen, everyone said it wouldn't last, we were too young, or we were marrying just for the sex, how wrong they were!

The sex was great, in fact it was fantastic, I discovered a whole new side to my sexuality, I discovered that I would cum in buckets if we happened to have a girl with us whilst we were fucking and then a bit later on during a very drunken party at home with my brother and his girl friend, we were playing cards where the loser had to pay a forfeit after every game, we were all naked and I think we all knew something was going to happen, so when I lost again Thomas said I had to French kiss Sarah for at least ten seconds.

Well in the end they had to practically pull us apart, our tongues had been everywhere and it was the wettest, sexiest and downright dirtiest kiss I'd ever had not to mention the mini orgasm I'd enjoyed with her fingers in my pussy!

Things just got wilder from then on, Thomas lost the next game and was forced to give me cunnilingus right there in front of everyone and then when Jim lost it was Sarah who'd said that he should French kiss me like she had.

We were all quite drunk then so I straddled him and almost choked him with my tongue down his throat, it felt really strange sharing such an intimate kiss with my brother, feeling his hands on my naked back and breasts, but it was exciting too feeling his penis rising under me and when I saw Sarah getting onto her brother's lap and straddling him just like me, it seemed quite natural to hold his prick and guide it up into my hungry little pussy!

We made it a regular thing then to get together every weekend and each session seemed to be wilder than the last one, Sarah and I often entertained the boys by dressing up as schoolgirls and showing them how girls liked to be eaten!

Even when I became pregnant with Tommy, we still saw them every weekend and it about six months after he was born that we continued with our taboo swinging, we loved it and it hurt no-one so we saw no reason to discontinue.

Only occasionally did we widen our circle to admit other hedonistic couples but none of them stayed the course so we just carried on with our forbidden but highly exciting foursomes.

It was mainly thanks to Jim and Sarah that I got through the period following Thomas's death and it was those two who insisted that they took us out when Sarah got the promotion she so richly deserved at work.

Sarah came to pick me up in her new car and I thought she looked gorgeous in her tight white jeans and matching boob tube, she could have been sixteen instead of thirty two.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.