The Executioner

by KIMS FRIEND

Copyright© 2006 by KIMS FRIEND

Horror Sex Story: After the love of his life had been found in bed with another, a man takes on the task of ridding the world of evil

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Horror   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Violence   .

I smiled as I read the quotes in the morning paper from friends and neighbors, telling all how a wonderful and caring woman Janice Williams had been, and how terrible it was to hear of her murder. Her sister stated that she couldn't understand how someone could do such a horrific and terrible thing to such a beautiful person.

Taking another sip from my morning coffee, and a deep drag from my cigarette I softly spoke to no one; "She is just another cheating bitch that finally paid her dues."

She hadn't been the first to experience the consequences of being a heartless and conniving women, no, she was just the latest one on my list, a list that continues to grow at a disturbing rate.

It all started way back in high school when I met a very pretty and attractive girl that made my heart do back flips. We started dating, and I knew she was the one that I wanted to be with the rest of my life, but I guess she didn't have the same feelings as I.

We had been dating for over a year, and I thought things between us were going perfectly, and was devastated to learn she had been messing around with another guy behind my back. If it was a simple breakup I could have moved on, but what she did left me totally distraught. I had been the "perfect gentleman" with her, and to learn she was jumping in bed with another guy was more than I could take, and thoughts of suicide filled my mind.

I had been so crushed by what she did, I didn't allow myself to get involved with another girl for the next three years and only after going away to college did I finally find I could enjoy the company of a girl.

When I finally met Marsha, things seemed to be going my way, and after six months of dating, she suggested that we move in to an apartment together off campus. I was under the assumption that she had the same feelings for me that I had for her, but I soon discovered just how wrong I was.

She and a few of her friends had made plans long ago to go on spring break together, and although I was a little disappointed I wasn't included, I kept my disappointment hidden and told her to have a good time and enjoy herself.

It was just two days after Marsha and her friends had left when I really began to miss her, and I figured I would drive the nine hundred miles to Palm Beach and surprise her. Although she hadn't told me exactly where she would be staying, I found a brochure she had received and assumed that was the resort her and her friends had reserved.

I arrived around 10:30 Saturday evening and went to the front desk and inquired what room she was in, but the desk clerk told me he couldn't give out that information, but would leave a note in her mail slot that I was in town. I didn't want to let her know that I had come down, so I gave the clerk a phony name. I watched to see what slot he placed the note, thanked him and went into the hotel lounge.

I waited a few minutes and when the clerk was distracted, I snuck behind the counter and grabbed the note and headed towards the elevator. I reached room 1035 and was about to tap on the door when I heard her voice crying out. Not cries of pain or distress, but the cry of pleasure she was always so vocal about when having sex. I wasn't sure just what to do at that moment, so I tried turning the doorknob and found the door unlocked. I opened it slowly and the reflection on the dresser mirror left no doubt just what was going on. There was Marsha with two guys in bed engaged in a hot and heavy threesome.

I was so devastated, I wanted to scream, but quickly backed out of the room and headed back to the elevator. Again, I felt like the world had crashed down on me and I just wanted to get out of there as fast as I could. I drove towards the outer parts of town and found a secluded spot and parked and debated just what I should do. If I had a gun, or some other type of weapon I would just end it all right there. After a few minutes, I again started driving, where, I didn't care, and I just drove.

My head was pounding, and I pulled into a parking lot of an all night grocery store and went inside to get some painkillers. I figured I would kill two birds with one stone, relieve the pain in my head, and consume the entire bottle to relieve the pain in my soul.

I walked down an aisle that had cleaners and such, and spotted drain cleaner, and quickly read the label that said it was poison, and very deadly if swallowed. I grabbed the bottle and turned back to the checkout counter, this would be faster.

I drove back to the hotel where Marsha was staying, and sat in the parking lot for more than an hour contemplating my demise when it suddenly hit me. Why, why should it be me that pays the price? I certainly did nothing; it was Marsha, and the other girls in my life that brought such misery.

I went to the rear of the hotel and made my way up the first flight of stairs, then to the elevator. It was three hours since I had looked in to Marsha's room, and now all was quiet. This time when I opened the door I could see that she was still in the bed, but only one guy was still with her, passed out next to her. On the table I saw the empty bottles of beer and traces of a white powder I assumed was cocaine. I could see a huge amount of semen oozing from her shaved pussy, which told me that more than one guy had creamed inside of her.

I moved to the bed and opened the bottle of drain cleaner and poured the liquid into her mouth and held her nose and mouth shut. I felt her struggle for air, and then saw her throat muscles contract as she swallowed trying to breath. It only took a few minutes before I felt her shake violently as the poison did its job. I felt her neck and found no pulse, and I knew she had breathed her last.

I went to the bathroom and washed the container and wiped it clean of fingerprints, and held it with a washrag and moved back to the bed. The guy next to her was totally wiped out, and didn't protest when I held him up and lead him to the door. I then wiped the doorknob clean, and took his hand and placed it on it. Now, the only prints on the knob was his, and I then pulled him back to the bed and placed the can in one of his hands, and wrapped his other arm around Marsha's head and moved her close to him.

I drove all night back to campus contemplating just what I had done, and found that I was totally satisfied and felt no remorse in the least. In fact, I felt totally justified in administering punishment for her evil acts of infidelity and was totally at ease with myself.

As I assumed, the next day the local police came to the apartment and asked questions about Marsha. I told them that although we shared the apartment, it was for financial reason only, and we went our separate ways most of the time. I also showed shock and let tears fill my eyes when I was told she met her demise.

As the days passed, I thought of others that may have been inflicted with the same cruel mental punishment I had endured, and how their lives had been shattered and torn apart, and wondered if they had the intestinal fortitude to administer the justifiable punishment those cheating cunts deserved. I thought not, and the decision was easy, I would be the one to step to the front and rid the world of this evil. Of course, determining just who were the adulteress criminals was something I had work on.

I dropped out of school and moved closer to the big city and began laying out plans for my crusade against evil women.

After giving it great thought, I rationalized that who better than a private investigator supply me with a list of suspected criminals, but naturally I had to obtain this information secretly.

Since I had taken a home course in the art of being a locksmith, I had learned long ago how to pick a lock, not every type of lock, only those not very secure. My next task was to search the Internet for private investigators and I made a listing of those in the state of Indiana, my home state. Working close to my hometown, I began to stake out these gumshoes to find those who had an office that would be easy to infiltrate.

Like beginners luck, the first office I got into had several files on the desk that all appeared to be that of a suspected wife's cheating on their husbands. I quickly fired up the copy machine and made duplicate copies of the files for myself, then looked though those labeled "closed". The first filing cabinet was filled with closed files relating to accidents and insurance fraud claims, but the second all were both women and men who had suspicions of their spouses cheating. I made a mental note of my discovery and figured I would come back when I finished business with the files I had already copied.

The first suspect on my list was a stay at home wife in her mid thirties whose husband was a well to do bank executive making a seven-figure salary. My first step was to stake out the home where they lived to see if the lady of the house "entertained" any visitors during the day, or had any "special" meetings to attend. The first two days resulted in absolutely nothing, but the third convinced me the guys' suspicions were correct.

It was late morning when I saw a red sports car slow up in front of the house and sound his horn. Seconds later, the porch light went on and off a few times and the driver pull over to the curb a few houses down the block and walked back to the house.

I quickly moved to the rear of the van and peered though the high-powered scope I had already had trained on the front door. As the door opened, I saw a lovely blonde lady dressed in a robe open the door and looked down the street in both directions before letting her visitor enter. The man appeared to be younger than her, maybe twenty-five or so, not really sure, but definitely younger than her, but wasn't shy in the least. The second he entered, he pulled her close and they obviously were kissing. The front door closed, and I wasn't able to see exactly what had happened next, but I was pretty certain he wasn't the Fuller Brush man.

I knew I needed more that just the scope to get "evidence" of any "crimes", and again check the web for surveillance equipment. I was somewhat surprised at just what was available, from the very simple to quite complex means of spying on someone.

My next task was to tap the phone to see if she would somehow reveal something in a conversation, and a little after mid-night I had everything I needed all connected. The spy store in upper New York had plenty of goodies I could use, but this was getting a little more expensive that I first anticipated, but the equipment worked perfectly. The gadget I purchased was actually quite simple. Whenever the phone was activated, either by an outgoing or incoming call, the wireless transmitter would send the call to the matching receiver. Of course I was a little apprehensive that the signal would travel the full ten miles, but I was pleasantly surprised by the results.

The first dozen or so calls I monitored were nothing more than her talking with friends, or the old man doing some business. Finally she received a call from her boyfriend, who I learned was named Jimmy, and her name was Suzanne. The call revealed that her husband would be out of town for a few days, and she invited him to spend the night on Wednesday.

That evening I drove to her house and parked my surveillance van a few house away and waited for Jimmy to arrive. This time a black Lexus pulled into the driveway and the guy who got out was not the young man I spotted the other day, this was someone different. I focused my scope on the window next to the driveway and clearly see Suzann, and this guy embracing. Damn, she is cheating on two people, her husband and the young stud.

I was pretty certain that this young beauty was getting it on with Jimmy, or whoever was there at the moment, but I had to make sure. I exited my van and moved swiftly towards the driveway, and under the cover of the clouded moonless night I eased to a spot under what I was certain was the master bedroom. I extended the telescopic microphone up to the window, and adjusted the earphones. This thing was so sensitive, it seemed like I was in the room with them. I could clearly hear both her moans of pleasure, and his hips slapping against her.

With out any doubt whatsoever of her infidelity, I was soon on my way back home to plan her punishment, as I now knew full well just what a cheating bitch she was. Since this operation was costing a small fortune, I figured the place to administer her punishment would be right in her own house where I could remove and valuable jewelry and possibly any cash that may be available. When, was the next question, but that was answered the very next morning. Since I had yet to disconnect my wiretap, a call the next morning provided me with the opportunity to get inside the house without breaking in. I listened with a smile on my face as the caller, the cable company, left a message on the recorder that a repair person could not be out on Friday as first scheduled, but would be out the following Tuesday to install the DSL line her husband had ordered. I quickly pressed the delete and send button on the receiver, and bingo, the message on her machine was gone. Now, I had to camouflage my van to look like the local cable guy.

I spent the next two hours going over my plan of attack to make sure nothing was left to chance, including snatching a set of license plates from an actual cable company van that was parked in the rear of their property. I then placed a call to sweet loving Suzanne to confirm the scheduled appointment to install the DSL line for her.

I arrived at 9:00 as promised, and was greeted by a very sexy and attractive lady who smiled and showed me in. She led me to the study where the connection was to be made and before she could finish speaking I had the chloroform soaked rag pressed against her face. It only took a few moments before she went limp in my grasp. I picked the stunning beauty up and carried her to the bedroom, the room I thought to be the most appropriated, and placed her on her back. I quickly secured her feet and hands to the four corners of the bed, and stuffed a ball gag into her mouth, and wrapped duct tape around her head to keep it in place.

While she was still under, I cut off the robe she was wearing, along with the skimpy panties and bra and marveled at her tight and firm body. Why does such beauty have to be so evil?

I took a couple underwater flares from my toolbox and cut them open and poured the contents into the funnel I had inserted into her cut little ass. With her ass packed, I turned my attention to her perfectly shaved pussy, and began to insert the six-inch dildo that I had filled with gray power when she woke up. I assumed buy the way she was carrying on, that the phosphorus that was packed in her ass was a little irritating, to say the least. I looked up at her and smiled and assured her everything would be all right, and she would get a real bang out of this experience.

I then took the two large fishhooks from the toolbox and attached eighty pound test line to each, and tied the end to the ceiling fan above the bed. I opened the switch box and re-connected the fan to the dimmer switch. I turned the fan on the lowest setting, and as I had hoped, the blades turned very slow. As the fan turned, the fish line wrapped around, causing the length to shorten. I then pushed a fishhook into each of her breasts just under the nipples. I couldn't really hear what she was saying with the ball gag, but I assumed she wasn't all that thrilled with her new nipple piercing. As the fan turned, the line pulled on the fishhooks, with in turn stretched her breasts. I fully expected her to try and rise up to relieve the pain, and quickly pushed the detonating trigger under her back. My estimation was it should take less than an hour before the line would either break, or her tits ripped off, to me it didn't matter. Her body would drop triggering the detonator.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.