The Lady And The Lake - Cover

The Lady And The Lake

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A mysterious Naked Lady fascinates a sadistic criminal. He cannot get her out of his mind. Finally he has his wish and comes face to face with her.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Sadistic  

Samantha and Gloria lay on the lawn of their rented cottage. The heat wave was in its third week and both young women were naked and very occupied with each other. Gloria shoved her tongue deep inside Samantha's warm moist mouth and Sammy moaned as if in agony. This kiss was the longest either girl could remember. It had started two hours ago and neither lover was anxious to break it off yet awhile. Very interesting things were happening to both their bodies. Tingling was too mild a word to describe the mind bending sensations that were convulsing these very healthy and fun loving young people. Then the phone rang.

"Damn that fucking instrument, Gloria!" gasped Samantha. "I was just getting into that kiss! Shall I answer it, or will you?"

"I'll get it, darling. Don't go away, honey!"

Gloria got up and Sam saw those sweet buttocks undulating away into the house. She loved that girl. But Gloria had healed up well, as had she. Time for more violence! She would put it to her friend when she came back. Sam did not have long to wait and soon tongue was caressing tongue again. Three hours later they finally broke apart, soaked in sweat and moisture of another kind glistened on two pairs of muscular thighs.

"That was SOOOO nice, Gloria! But we're getting lazy. Fight?"

"Yes. But later. We need to be fresh, Sammy, to fight. I'm totally shagged out after that marathon and I bet you are too!"

It was not until after lunch that the pair were ready to do battle again. They were five minutes into a very damaging contest when they became aware that they were not alone!

"Girls, girls! What's wrong with you two! Just as you'd healed up too!"

"Hi, Mrs FitzWalter!" said Gloria. "Go inside and get yourself a drink. We'll be busy for a while yet. Go on! Get inside - unless you'd care to watch us! We don't mind, but keep out of the way!"

Edward's widow watched open mouthed as the pair resumed the contest. After five minutes the sight became too much and she went inside and poured herself a stiff gin and tonic. As she sat and waited, the sound of blows seemed to be increasing in fury. The language that pair were using was getting riper by the second, too! The good Convent educated widow had never quite been able to accept that women knew nasty words like that! What a horrible couple they were at times! But useful. Useful and brave. Finally they came into the house, arm in arm and grinning happily.

"Settled your quarrel?"

"No quarrel, Mrs FitzWalter! We just like to keep fit! Nothing better that a bit of unarmed combat to keep one up to the mark. We never hurt each other too badly. We love each other too much for that!"

"But you're both bleeding, girls. And you stink! I think you'd better clean up and put some clothes on. I've things to discuss. Just tidying up sort of things. I can't pay you much, but I'd like to help in any way I can."

Ten minutes later, two showered girls with their cuts treated came back into the room. They had not dressed, however. Mrs FitzWalter was forced to admit that they looked tremendous, freshly inflicted and extensive physical damage notwithstanding.

"I must say I can't make you two out! You take all that damage from those two dreadful men and then when you recover, start on each other. Are you always doing this?"

"We need periodically to get it out of our system, Mrs F! We went for six months once without laying a finger on each other. But that was exceptional. It's usually every couple of months. But the next time will be sooner than that, 'cause we cut it considerably shorter today on account of not wanting to keep you waiting. We were good for another twenty minutes! Weren't we Sammy!"

"At least that. I'd have liked even longer, but Gloria's too frail."

"Who are you calling frail, you bitch. Outside! I'll show you who's frail!"

Mrs FitzWalter returned to reading a magazine and sipping gin and tonic and the sound of combat on the lawn was resumed. She looked up at the clock every now and then. Fifty minutes passed and finally the blows and curses got fainter. Then silence! Nothing happened and Mrs FitzWalter went out into the garden to see if they were still alive after the ferocious battering they had given each other. She saw two bloodied and comatose girls lying totally flat out.

She put the two of them, feebly and very unconvincingly protesting that they were alright, into bed, side by side, after cleaning them up. Then she went back to the garden and tried to wash the blood off the lawn! As she continued her errand of mercy she became increasingly sorry she had watched such a tiny segment of the contest. There was something horribly infectious about that couple's lust for carnage! Next time she would have a ringside seat and stay for the duration. Unhappily, after the way that they had just fought each other to a standstill she guessed that their next contest would not be for many weeks.

Then Mrs FitzWalter called the doctor. The two were still unresponsive and looked terribly ill. She left the lady doctor alone with them and anxiously awaited her return. It was a long time that the medic was upstairs and the girls' employer was getting more worried with every second. Finally Dr Harrison came downstairs. Edwina FitzWalter was relieved to see that she was smiling.

"No real damage, you'll be pleased to hear. They were just dehydrated and very tired. In the morning they'll be good for another ten rounds if that's what turns them on! Seriously, though, I'd recommend two days in bed followed by a very easy regime for a week after that. They're incredibly fit and strong, but there are limits and they need to be careful. I had a long chat with them and I begin to see something of what makes them the way they are. It's not healthy, though. They need to focus their aggression on something worthwhile and constructive. A hard workout now and again is one thing but that kind of battering is another. Have you known them for long?"

"I have known Gloria all her life. Such a delightful child. She's delightful now, mind you. And very loyal. Samantha I only met recently. She and Gloria became friends three years ago in..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.