My Life with Christy - Cover

My Life with Christy

Copyright© 2006 by The Viper

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A disabled guy needs an aid after the death of his primary care-giver/adopted father. He posts an ad on the internet, and six weeks later, he finds an aid, and much more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Franklin sat at his computer waiting for the next message from Christina. He was almost giddy w/ excitement when got finally got it and read it...

"Franklin:

I'd love to come up to Seattle to meet w/ you and discuss the possibility of becoming your aid. Your height and weight should not pose a problem for me, as working in a hospital w/ much bigger people for 3 years; I know how to move people around efficiently. Also, I tend to workout a lot, and have been known to lift twice your weight easily. Don't get me wrong; I'm not the body-builder type, by any means. I just like to keep in shape. Can you get a hotel room for me? I've got connections with Alaska Airlines, so I can get a cheap ticket on short notice.

Thank you,

Christina

p.s.: See picture below."

After reading this, Franklin scrolled down to see the picture. What he saw literally took his breath away. There, on his screen, was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. It was the image of a brownish-blonde haired; hazel eyed and perfectly faced beauty. She had on a white blouse, and tight blue jeans that showed off her legs perfectly. Her legs were not overly muscular, but he could definitely see that she could do the job. "Damn, she's stunning." he thought, as his cock began to harden. "And the pic was obviously from a web-cam similar to mine, the lighting is off just a bit. What if this had been done by a pro? That would be one for Playboy," he thought.

"This is just too good to be true. I must be dreaming," he thought. He called his friend, Bill...

"Hello"

"Dude, it's me, Frank!"

"Hey buddy, how's it hangin?"

"Straight up, at the moment. You remember that ad I put on the Net?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You have got to see this email I just got. Open your internet connection."

"Ok, I'll call you back on my cell. Give me 5 minutes."

"Ok, I'll send it now. Catch you in 5. Later."

"Later"

Click...

He pushed the button on his speakerphone and went back to his computer. Clicking the "Forward" button in "Outlook Express" (his email program), he forwarded the email to Bill. He waited by the phone for about 5 minutes, and then it rang. He pushed the button on his speakerphone.

"Hello"

"Dude, oh, my gods. She's so hot! Are you sure you're going to do what I think you're going to do?"

"I need somebody, man. Besides, and this is not coming from the wrong head either, it just seems right. I think I have to see this through. I'm probably crazy."

"I wasn't saying you shouldn't go for it. Hell, I would, if I wasn't married and in love w/ my wife. Remember though, she might become your aid, not your girlfriend. Think of her as a prospective employee, nothing more."

"Right, I understand and agree, for the moment. But, hell, I can dream, can't I?"

"Yeah, just make sure you have a towel handy when you do."

"Ha Ha, very funny. Ok, I'll let you go."

"K, later, man."

"Bye."

Click...

Franklin composed another email to Christina...

"Christina:

I'd love to meet to discuss an arrangement. Would you like to come up to Seattle to meet with me? I'd offer to come down to L.A., but I'm afraid, under the circumstances, (I'm still trying to get my life together after my father's death about 6 months ago) that it's quite impossible for me to travel. Perhaps you would like to give me a call at 425-457-8829 so that we can discuss the travel details. Is this all right w/ you?

Franklin"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.