Denise Fallon-CIA Spy: Mob Girl - Cover

Denise Fallon-CIA Spy: Mob Girl

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2006 by Jana Cleveland

Action/Adventure Sex Story: CIA agent goes undercover as a one-woman bella mafia

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Safe Sex   .

I'm on a new mission. My assignment was to go undercover, get information, and take down this mob called the Devil Rays. According to the case file, they reside in New York City. They're not like any of the mobs in The Godfather movies or The Sopranos. They're not Italian-American, they don't have a lot of men, not everyone's related in this mob, they don't have nicknames, and they do more robbing than whacking. They were a small mob of five men. Plus, they're an uptown mob.

I flew over to New York City. I was going by the alias Delilah Garrett who comes from Miami, Florida as a one-woman mafia and I was staying at the Doubletree Suites. Through my CIA contacts, I had managed to find more information on the Devil Rays. I found out that all five members are from upper- to upper-middle class families. Aside from living uptown, they do charity work and they had only committed one crime: robbing seven millionaires in the Hamptons at a country club benefit, stealing jewelry, cash, etc. But they had a plan for the next one and I got to hear it.

That night, I went to the Ritz Carlton because I was invited for a "business" dinner. I wore my "mob outfit," consisting of a black pinstriped long-sleeved top with zip up front, big white collar and cuffs; a matching pleated miniskirt, long black suede knee-length boots, a rhinestone tie, and a black fedora hat. I wore a deep reddish brown long hair wig with big curls at the ends under my dark brown hair. I even wore 20-carat teardrop-shaped diamond earrings that have a built-in microphone and tape recorder in both of them. I met with all five of the guys. They were all handsome. I sat down next to the leader, Frank. He introduced me to Thomas, Kenneth, Donald, and Gerald. Their ages ranked from early to mid-20s. They all looked more like male models who should be in Playgirl than mobsters. I listened in as they were discussing their plan to rob this mega millionaire James La Salle who lives in Park Avenue, take his cash, and leave with clean hands. While they talk, I wrote a note and gave it to Frank before I left. While going to my hotel suite, I notified the head of CIA about the Devil Rays' plan.

The note read: "Got an offer you can't refuse. Meet me at the Four Seasons, Room 428. Delilah." While waiting for Frank, I went into my suit and slipped into something a little more comfortable, a black/baby pink see-thru lace-up bustier ensemble with a garter skirt and black lace thigh high stockings. Frank arrived just in time. He sat down on a chair and got comfortable. I came in with my lingerie, boots, and my earrings still on. I gave him a look. He was one of the "tall, dark, handsome" types. Blue-green eyes, dark brown hair, clean-shaven face, everything about him were a turn-on to me. I sat on his lap and kissed his lips. I felt his hands resting on my backside. He noticed me and said in clear, plain English, "Delilah, you look very delectable. As delectable as a slice of New York-style cheesecake." His hands went up from my butt to my back as we were still kissing each other's lips. We moved over to my bed. I watched as Frank took off his button-down shirt. He had the kind of body that rivals that of any daytime drama actor, he had abs you could wash your clothes on, a hairless chest, and arms that can hug you in a tight embrace.

I sat on the bed as he took off my boots. He laid beside me while taking off his pants, wearing only tightie whities. His hands slid down my body, feeling every inch of my hourglass-shaped body. He deeply kissed my lips as his fingers explored my soft skin. He moved lower to my neck, kissing and softly sucking me there. Slowly, he unlaced the front of my bustier. His fingers felt the soft, full roundness of my breasts and then replaced his fingers with his mouth. I let out a sigh as he moved his lips down to my stomach. His hands were going up and down my hips, thighs, and legs. He unhooked the garters, carefully removed my stockings, and lifted the garter skirt from my waist. I felt his tongue softly licking my thighs. I moaned. He saw a wet spot on my thong. He pushed it aside. With his mouth, he dampened two of fingers and entered them inside my pussy and clit. I was hot and wet all at once. He smiled as he looked at me and said, "Are you always this wet?" I said to him "Not often." I moaned and panted as my walls tightened around his fingers, covering them in my wet liquid silk. Frank got up to put on a condom. After that, he slowly removed my thong. My hand felt his cock hardening around my fingers. He removed his underwear and he deeply, slowly went inside me. I felt all 8 inches of him swell up. His hips were grinding against me, nice and slow. I hear his moans against my neck and I also heard him call my name. After our orgasms, our sweaty bodies were wrapped in a passionate embrace. While Frank was falling asleep, I got up, put my lingerie back on, and took out. 9 MM from my purse. I quietly went back to my bedroom. I slowly woke up Frank by having my hand feel his cock. I watched him stir from his sleep, slowly opening his eyes. I whispered his name. He opened his eyes and noticed me pointing my gun to him. He jumped up and said "Whoa! What's this all about, Delilah?" I said to him "Tell where are the other Devil Rays are and I won't have to kill you while you're naked in my bed." He was singing like a canary, telling me about their plan to rob the millionaire who lives in Central Park. They wanted to rob him out of spite for two main reasons: 1) Kenneth, who looks a lot like Ricky Martin in the "Living La Vida Loca" video, was supposed to be engaged to La Salle's daughter Veronica, but the father didn't approve of him so the wedding and engagement were called off. 2) Donald was in a scandalous affair with La Salle's soon-to-be-ex-wife Alexa and caught them in a compromising position while working for them as a pool boy and chef. I asked, "Are they are there?" Frank said "Not yet. They'll be at the condo in 20 minutes. It's on the fifth floor, room 5209. There's even a safe hidden in his office."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.