Becky - Cover

Becky

by Rod O'Steele

Copyright© 2006 by Rod O'Steele

Erotica Sex Story: A follow on to Girl Scout Troop 6969. You might enjoy this story more having read that story first, or maybe not.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   .

First part: Girl Scout Troop 6969

It was several months after the events related in Girl Scout Troop 6969 and winter break was upon us. Becky had decided to come home rather than go someplace warm like Florida. It was really nice having Becky home as I had been missing the girls. When she walked in, it was like she had never left for college. I took her out to dinner the first night to celebrate.

Of course, the next day Maria, Jamie, and Lindsey showed up to see Becky. It was uncomfortable to be around these three lovelies while Becky was there. The three minxes didn't make it easy, either. All three went out of their way to tease me when Becky wasn't watching. I finally fled to the TV room. I kept hearing uproarious laughter from the girls and couldn't help worrying that the girls would divulge our little secret to Becky. Then I heard a loud "NO!" from the front room and silence. I didn't hear a thing on the TV as I listened for more from the front room.

A while later Becky came into the den with a funny look on her face. Worried, but putting on a happy face, I asked her, "What's up?"

"I was just wondering what's for dinner," she said.

"How about Dad's pasta," I said. Dad's pasta was a special pasta I make. Several years before Becky started to say I always made it when I was happy and started calling it, Dad's pasta. It had become our own inside joke.

She smiled, "That would be perfect." Becky poured herself onto the couch and started watching with me. I quickly got caught up in the program, a spaghetti western. A while later I looked over at Becky. She was appraising me intently. I couldn't tell what she was thinking, but I was uneasy with the intensity of her eyes on me. What had those girls told her? There was no way I could ask that question. It would only make her curious if they hadn't told her. I was sure that the girls wouldn't tell Becky. They just couldn't. It's amazing how a guilty conscience makes us think things that we know just can't be true, right?

Becky helped me get everything ready for dinner. She grabbed a bottle of Chianti as we sat down and poured both of us a generous glass. I had always let her drink at home. When I was in Europe I noticed that European kids didn't tend to do the stupid things because of alcohol that American kids do. I think there is no mystery around alcohol for them as they can drink early. They get that out of their systems before they careen a vehicle off the road at ninety miles-an-hour and kill four people.

It was fun having Becky home for dinner. We laughed and talked and pretty soon the wine was empty. Becky got up and opened another bottle. I was feeling the wine and thought that maybe I had best slow down or I'd be asleep. I could tell that Becky was feeling it too.

We finished dinner. Becky sent me into the den and cleaned up. I had turned on the TV when she came in carrying the remains of the wine and our glasses. She poured some for both of us and sat on the couch. "Dad, come sit with me."

"I'm comfortable," I said.

"Dad, I've really missed you. Come sit with me," she said patting the couch.

"I've missed you too."

"Then get your lazy behind out of the chair and sit with me," she scolded me.

I couldn't deny her so I clambered out of my favorite chair and plopped down on the couch. Becky snuggled up to me and laid her head on my lap, looking at the TV. "I love you, Dad," she said.

"I love you too, kitten," I told her.

"You haven't called me that in years." We sat in an easy silence as the babble box blabbed away. I wasn't hearing a thing. I was noticing how it felt to have Becky touching me.

Becky broke our silence and said, "Dad, I wasn't trying to snoop, but when I was checking my e-mail on the computer, I noticed a movie file in the recent documents list. When I clicked on it, well, I was kind of shocked to say the least. I didn't say anything, I guess, I felt funny about it."

The movie was a little thank you that Maria, Lindsey, and Jamie had made for me, thanking me for giving them a very special send off to college; that is, I had sex with my daughter's three best friends and they sent me a little strip show as the thank you. I watched the clip every once in a while to remind me of the three girls and the times we shared. I had never considered that Becky would find it so easily.

She held my eye to see what I would say, but I stood mute before the court. She continued, "I asked Lindsey, Maria, and Jamie about the movie and they told me something funny today." I tensed up waiting to hear and desperately hoping it was some funny story or joke. "Well," she continued, "not really funny. I didn't believe them at first but they convinced me. The movie kind of makes me think it must be true. Is it true Dad?"

"Is what true?" I asked feigning ignorance but I knew what was coming.

"Please don't lie to me, Dad. They told me all the details. They told me why they made that little stripper movie for you."

I felt awful and tried to stand up to flee the room. Becky grabbed at my shirt and looked up at me, "If you love me like you say you won't run away." I settled back against the sofa overcome with guilt. Becky looked into my eyes. I am one of those people who can't lie worth a damn and so the answer was written across my face. Becky gave me a wry smile to seal my discomfiture. "So, it's true. Don't worry; I'm not mad at you for taking all three of my girlfriends to bed."

The way she said that made it sound even worse, and it already was pretty bad. "Kitten, I'm sorry."

Becky looked up at me, "You're not sorry it happened. You're just sorry I found out." She smiled at the expression on my face since she was absolutely right. "It's okay. At first, I was so angry. Imagine, them having sex with my dad. I could have killed them. They saw I was mad and that made them needle me even more saying I was just jealous, until I had to laugh. By the way, was it as good as they said?"

I know I turned a furious red. Becky patted my cheek, "It must have been," she said. She laid her head back on my lap, this time resting her hand high on my thigh as well. Now you have to understand I never felt the least bit sexual toward my daughter. If pressed, I'd have to admit that the feelings might have existed, but I ruthlessly suppressed them before they saw a glimmer of light. I just never thought that way about Becky. But thinking about the three girls and the wild sex we had, and having her hand resting so close to my groin, I felt the pressure as my traitorous cock started to grow.

Becky started talking again as her hand slowly stroked my leg, "Like I said, I did get angry. But I realized that I was just envious, maybe jealous like they said, that they got to take you to bed. That didn't seem right. After all, I loved you more that they did. It was just a pleasant interlude for them. I've loved you my whole life."

She turned her head and could see the distinctive bulge in my pants. Her hand moved and cupped it. "Are you thinking about making love to Jamie? She told me it was her first time."

I couldn't admit the thoughts that were now coursing through my head, even to myself. I tried to make my mind a blank. "No, I wasn't," I said.

"She said you were a perfect lover for a girl's first time."

Desperate to change the atmosphere I tried a joke. "I guess your old man is just a stud muffin."

Becky didn't laugh. Instead she said, "Ana too; it was her first time. You've been busy introducing girls to sex." Becky's hand was stroking my cock.

I was awash with conflicted feelings of arousal, lust, embarrassment, and shame. In my own world of shame, blame, and regret, I wasn't at all prepared for what came next.

Becky rose up, her hand still holding my cock, and brought her face to mine. Our lips were nearly touching when she whispered, "I need a man like you to be my first."

I could still ignore the implicit meaning and I chose to. "Kitten, you'll find a good man."

"I already have." Her lips touched mine and we kissed. I tried to be passive but it was just too much, too much to resist. I kissed her back. Becky took my hand and put it on her soft breast. She wasn't wearing a bra and I could feel her nipple standing up under the thin fabric of her blouse. Involuntarily, I told myself, my fingers tweaked her nipple. She moaned and pressed her tit harder against my hand. Still kissing, she straddled my waist, and took my free hand pressing it under her skirt and between her legs. She wasn't wearing any panties. I felt the soft skin of her mound and the heat from her pussy.

"I'm hot and wet for you, Dad," she said. I felt the muskiness of her on my fingers as they sank between her distended pussy lips. "Yesss," Becky hissed. "Please, if you can show Jamie and Ana how to be a woman, please, show me. I want you to be my first lover."

Here I was, one hand fondling my daughter's tit and the other stroking her juicing pussy and I still hadn't admitted to myself what was happening. But I couldn't ignore it anymore. She was asking me to fuck her, to be her first lover. I gazed at my little kitten as I hadn't in many years. She was all grown up and her face reflected her lust, love and fear of rejection. I couldn't reject my baby. I sank my finger into her and tweaked her nipple. Becky moaned and brought her lips to mine. That needy feminine moan and her hot lips sealed the deal. I was lost.

"Let's go to my room," I said with difficulty pulling my hands away from her hot soft flesh.

She groaned at the loss. "Yes. I need you."

She led me to my room, clutching my hand as if afraid I'd turn and run. There was no chance of that anymore. My cock was hard and straining against my pants and the blood had all run south. All rational thoughts were replaced by lust and desire.

"I've dreamed of this so often," she said. "I can't believe it's really happening." She pulled me into my room and pushed me onto my back on the bed. Smiling, Becky quickly pulled her shirt over her head and unzipped and stepped out of her skirt. I was rapt staring at her beauty, a body I hadn't seen nude in fifteen years since she was a little girl. Becky's soft blonde hair spilled down over her shoulders, her tits proudly standing on her chest. She had shaved her pussy and I could see the wetness along her labia. She saw me staring at her. "Am I okay?"

Isn't it funny how many gorgeous women are so unsure of their looks? "Becky, you look good enough to eat."

She smiled, then mock frowned putting hands on hips. "Why you lecherous man. I bet you say that to all the virgins you take into your bed."

"Nope. You're the first," I said.

"I know I'm not the first virgin so I must be the first one you said it to," she said. "Aren't you going to get undressed?"

"I guess, if you want," I said.

"I want."

I sat up and started pulling off clothes; Becky's eyes were glued to me. It had been a long time since I was nervous disrobing in front of a woman, but I definitely felt nervous this time. When I pushed off my jeans, Becky's eyes locked onto my cock. I lay back on the bed, my cock standing up against my belly. Becky came up on the bed and straddled my hips, pressing her pussy against the hard shaft.

"Oh, Dad. That feels so good," she said as she slid her pussy over my cock.

I could feel my cock getting moist from her pussy. "Yes, it does, Kitten."

Becky's face took on a look of determination, then, I felt her push as my cock lanced completely into her. She looked down at me, a smile lit up her face. "Do you know how long I've wanted to do that?"

I shook my head.

"Since I was sixteen and Lindsey and Maria said how much they wanted to have sex with you. I was jealous. I've been jealous every since. Now, you're mine," she said as she lifted up and pushed back again.

I lay back and watched as my cock disappeared then reappeared, each time she settled, my cock felt like it was in Heaven, a warm wet clasping Heaven. Becky leaned forward, dragging her clitoris along my cock on every stroke. Faster and faster she fucked herself on my cock. I felt her pussy ripple and knew she was close. My own cum was right on the brink when she went rigid, my cock buried completely, and trembled, crying out, "Oh, God!" Seeing her cum set me off as gouts of cum streaked up my cock and splashed into my little girl's pussy. It was horrible, and exciting, in the forbiddeness of it, the breaking of the taboo making our coupling even more exhilarating.

Afterwards, we lay together, Becky curled up at my side. "Thank you," she said.

The guilt surfaced. "Becky," I started, then paused looking for the words.

Sensing my tone she looked up at me. Then she rose up until she was over me, looking down at me with a determined look. "You better not start getting a guilt trip," she said. "It took me this long to get you in bed and I had to lose out to all three of my friends first. I am NOT going to lose out anymore. Got it?"

Becky struck exactly the right note. The sheer ridiculousness of her upbraiding me for feeling guilty knocked it from my head. All I could do was laugh, which I did until I was drained. She settled back next to me, watching and smiling as I laughed my way through the guilt. When I could talk, I said the only thing I could say, "Yes, Ma'am."

She smiled, "Good. Next time I want you to be on top," and she put her head on my chest, running her fingers through the hair on my chest.

Tea Time for Three

I woke in the morning, my arms around a delightfully feminine body. My hand was on her tit and I gently squeezed it. I opened my eyes and saw Becky gazing at me. "Good morning, sleepyhead," she said.

"Good morning," I answered. "I'm supposed to be feeling guilty."

"I hope not, because I don't feel the least bit guilty. I'm just happy," she said.

"Really, kitten?"

"Really. I'm so happy that it happened," she said leaning forward to kiss me.

"Hmm, nice." I pulled her to me and held her. "Kitten, last night you said something about a long time."

"Yes. They told me about the stuff they told you; about the four of us and the stuff we did. They would tell about wanting to have sex with you and their dreams. When they would describe having sex with you, I'd have the same dreams. They were getting off dreaming about you; I was too. I never admitted it to anyone. I thought you'd hate me. I thought the girls would think it was totally gross. But when I heard you'd had sex with all three of them I said to myself, 'I'm not going to be the only one left out.'"

I held her tight as I said, "I'm glad you did. That was beautiful, last night." Becky curled up into my side as I petted her. It was wonderfully intimate feeling her against me. We lay almost dozing for a while.

Becky stretched at one point and leaned on her elbow so she could look at me. "Dad?"

"What, kitten?"

"How come you never got two of the girls together? I thought guys liked that."

"Well, I guess I never thought of it," I said. "The girls were in charge, except for Ana. And she was the only one around then. By the time Ana and I were... well, you know, the others had all gone off to college. I didn't really have a chance to even suggest something like that. And they wouldn't have wanted to anyway. They just wanted a special goodbye."

"Yeah, right," Becky said. She looked thoughtful, then hopped out of bed. "Come on lazy bones. I want you to fix me waffles."

"Oh, so now I'm your slave," I said.

Becky wiggled her butt. "Yes, you are. Come on, follow the bouncing butt."

I made a grab for her, as laughing, she ran from the room. I trailed her to the kitchen, wrapped her in my arms and kissed her, lovingly. "I love you, kitten."

"I love you. Now, make me waffles. I need my strength if I'm going to keep up with you," she said with a gleam in her eye.

That gleam promised much. I made waffles and we talked just as we always had. The rest of the day was no different than a thousand other days. But there was an undercurrent that was different. Becky was now my lover and there was an intimacy that had never been there before; a touch, an arm brushing a leg that evoked images of the night before and dreams of the nights ahead. But otherwise, it was a normal day.

That night, as we prepared for bed, Becky came into my room and undressed as normally as if she had done this forever. I crawled into bed and she crawled in next to me. I lay back and she cuddled up to me. I felt her hand searching, then finding my cock. As soon as her fingers strummed my flaccid cock, it burst into life.

"Nice," she cooed.

I kissed her and rolled her onto her back. She had said I was to be on top the next time. Tonight was my night to make love to her. I left her gasping after several orgasms before I emptied myself into her pulsing pussy.


The next morning, Becky made me breakfast. It was quite surprising how quickly we settled into the new roles of lovers. It was apparent that Becky had thought about it for some time and was quite comfortable with this bizarre new relationship. I still had uncomfortable moments when I wondered, 'How can I be doing this?' It seemed so right, and yet, it was running up against a thoroughly ingrained prejudice. Then, Becky would smile just for me and the love would win over prejudice.

After breakfast, Becky and the girls headed off to the mall in the city. They would be gone most of the day. I went off to work floating on a cloud.

Most of the day at work I was floating along, thinking about how wonderful life was to me. I thought about the past months and how lucky I had been to have sex with all of these beautiful young women. It's been like a dream, a dream impossible to believe, but so very real.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.