Preview

Radiator Springs: A Zansasi Highway Adventure

by DB_Story

Copyright© 2006 by DB_Story

Fantasy Story: This is for anyone who loves their car. Our movies are fantasies here, but might they be real somewhere else?

Tags: Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor  

Copyright© 2006 by DB.

This story contains Constitutionally protected material intended for adults over 18 years of age in the United States of America, and whatever passes for adult status in other countries. If you are under legal age, acting under legal age, not allowed to view such material in your area, or are easily offended, please do not continue. This is not for you.

The only rights granted are to view this story. You are not allowed to reproduce, post, or otherwise redistribute this story without permission, except for non-profit Usenet archiving sites.

This story is not for sale. To place on your web-site devoted to this style of fiction, or for permission to link to my posted material, please contact me first at the above email.


Author's Note: Zansasi Highway stories are all linked together through their location on the highway. For the longest introduction to the Zansasi and their Highway, I recommend reading the story Rescuing Silver: Based on the Silver Metal Lover.

A special thanks to Ian his excellent and much appreciated proofreading. All remaining mistakes are mine.


LEGAL DISCLAIMER

Concurrent with the United States Supreme Court decision regarding Campbell v. Acuff-Rose Music, Inc (1994) and the copyright laws of the United States, this is a work of parody. This work is posted freely without any request for remuneration; its only purpose is social commentary presented in an entertaining fashion.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.