Vanna Whites Porn Star Career - The Beginning - Cover

Vanna Whites Porn Star Career - The Beginning

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Vanna White may be a mainstream TV star today but anyone who knows her early days know Vanna used a lot more than just wearing nice outfits to get the camera to focus on her natural beauty early on. She did lots of things she might not want to remember now.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Celebrity   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Most people -- even those who've been paying attention -- think Vanna White's career is solely based on "Wheel of Fortune" and her longtime job of turning letter wheels or pointing to them. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Some avid Playboy fans will know about Vanna's appearances in a dedicated Newstand Special issue that featured all of the more risque photo shoots that Vanna did in her pre-"Wheel of Fortune" years but how many folks know about the same time period and some of the even more daring activities that Vanna did before she was "discovered."

Like more female actresses than anyone might ever believe, Vanna was desperate to make it into the entertainment business and with some beauty pageant titles under her belt, she knew she had physical beauty, sexiness and also some sexual experience to bring to the business of acting -- whether legitimate or in the adult movie business. If a lot of physically beautiful and hot young actresses ever knew they'd make it in the legitimate types of show business, many of them would probably never venture into the more risque and sexuall adventurous avenues that a lot of them do. But, no one knows early on in a career that they're going to make it big so many actresses especially take acting roles that they may regret later or even do some on-camera sexual things that may come back to haunt them. Vanna White is certainly one of the very beautiful and subsequently very successful actresses who did not only nude on-camera modeling work but who also made some porn movies in her early days, hoping to get noticed for an acting career based on her very blatant and sexual performances in front of a camera crew.

One of Vanna's first porn film roles involved her in a threesome with two other guys. Vanna had never made any on-camera porn films before and she was not only going to have to deal with having sex on camera for the first time, but they'd also paired her up with a sexy blonde guy, Phil, and a very muscular attractive young black man, Rod. Coming from the Deep South as Vanna had, she'd never had sexual relations with a black man and she had to admit to herself that this wasn't the cast that she would have picked for her first fuck movie. But, Vanna White knew like most young aspiring actresses, that you didn't get ahead in any kind of acting career by putting up early roadblocks to roles you wanted to get. She knew if she told them she wasn't going to fuck a black stud on camera that her film career would be over before she'd even gotten started good.

Vanna started the scene fully dressed and the plot made it seem that she and the two guys had been out to a club and had been drinking a little bit. When they were ready to leave the club, the white and black guys convinced Vanna to come to one of their places and they had the intention of taking advantage of her since she'd loosened up just a bit with the drinks they'd been plying her with. Vanna was wearing a rather bust-emphasizing top and a pair of sexy pants that showed her nice figure off very well. When the two studs got her alone where they intended to fuck her, they both started caressing and kissing her and their hands began wandering all over her well-endowed body, ass, and chest.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.