My Girls II:The End Of Cycles, The Beginning Of Knowledge - Cover

My Girls II:The End Of Cycles, The Beginning Of Knowledge

Copyright© 2006 by unknown1000u2

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The continuing story of Patrick and his family. The cycles have been successful and have ended, but at what price? How has the end of the cycles affected the family? Who - or what - are they? Follow the continuing story of Patrick, Victoria, Amy, Cindi, Megan and the rest of the girls as they search for the truth. Story codes will be updated as each chapter is posted.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

I woke up a couple hours later to the delightful feel of a soft, smooth, naked body cuddled up to me. As if that wasn't enough, a soft little hand was rubbing my chest and soft lips kissing my neck. I didn't have to guess this time who this was. Cindi, Cindi, Cindi, I sighed to myself. What was I going to do with that girl?

I thought about just pretending I was still asleep and ignoring her, but I quickly decided that would be a bad idea. She would just keep on going until... well; I thought it better if I didn't even think about 'until'. I turned around to face her and opened my eyes, to see her deep blue eyes staring at me, smiling. Her eyes were smoldering. I was afraid I was in deep trouble here! This girl obviously didn't know how to take 'no' for an answer.

"Cindi, sweetheart, I know you are just trying to help, and I appreciate it, but what do you think your Mom would think about this, if she saw you right now?" I figured if anything would stop her, playing the guilt card would. I was feeling plenty guilty, why shouldn't she too? Her answer to that had to be one of the big shocks of my life.

"Where do you think I got this idea, silly? Mommy said on my DVD to take care of you. She figured you would never date again and you and Megan were just too clueless to figure it out between the two of you, so she asked me to take care of your... um... needs until you two got it together." She giggled. "Didn't you always say to obey Mommy?" I was glad someone was enjoying this situation.

"What?!? Cindi, you have got to be kidding me! She said that on the DVD? I think I should watch that thing." I had a disturbing thought. "Did she say that on Amy's also?" Oh, no! Not Amy! There was no way I could resist her!

"No way! You can't watch my DVD! Mommy said that was my DVD, just for me. She said not to show it to anyone. I don't know what she said on Amy's; we haven't seen each other's. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Who knows what other surprises we girls have for you!" Cindi, giggling, was having fun.

"Cindi, sweetie, I must admit I am enjoying this tremendously. You're so sweet and your body is just gorgeous. But I just don't know that I am prepared to go farther with you." I had to find some argument that would stop this. Cindi kissed me, long and passionately, leaving us both breathless.

"We don't have to go farther, Daddy. We don't have to do anything more if you don't want to." She gave me a fake pout, and then giggled. "But I do plan on being in your bed naked several times a week until you are better. Of course, maybe you'll never get better!" She gave an impish little smile and giggled. "But I'm betting your resolve doesn't even make it through tonight, much less all those other times." She kissed me again, rubbing my chest, and kept kissing me until I couldn't think of anything except her wonderful body and those sweet lips. When she saw my eyes glaze over, she grinned and whispered in my ear.

"That's better! Go ahead. Make love to your pretty Elizabeth." Then she kissed me again. When she reached down and tugged on my underwear, my hips lifted of their own accord to help her pull them off. She softly ran her hands up and down my legs, driving me crazy, and then laid her hand gently on my balls. She laid her head on my chest, and we went to sleep like that. I was surprised as I fell asleep that she didn't take it further when I was weak. I should have known better.

I woke up again a few hours later to some of the most incredible feelings I can ever remember. Once again, I had been dreaming of Elizabeth. How incredible it was to wake up from that dream to find her look-alike softly rubbing and stroking my cock and balls. At least she was doing that in between when she was taking my cock in her mouth, licking and sucking it gently. Where did she learn this stuff? She was good!

"Cindi! Please! Honey, if you keep this up I'm not going to be able to resist you much longer. Please, honey, I don't want to hurt you!" I couldn't imagine the extent of the long-term damage I could do to my darling daughter by making love to her. Her first time should be with a special boyfriend, not her middle aged Dad. Her laughter was a delightful tinkle in my ear.

"Silly Daddy! I thought I made it clear to you that I have no intentions of you resisting me. I want you, Daddy, as my first. You can resist and refuse if you want, but I don't intend to make it easy for you." She went back to sucking me gently. I was ready to give up.

"Where did you learn this stuff, Cindi? You are really good!" I figured she had never done this before. She gave me a cute little giggle.

"Samantha told me how to do this. It's about the only thing we have to talk about together. She seems to be kind of a... well, you know. I guess she has some experience. Of course, if I had her body and looks, I might be too!" She giggled. Ah, something to talk about to get her mind off this. If I kept her talking, she couldn't suck me off.

"Cindi, you are every bit as pretty, actually more so, than Samantha. Surely you know you are stunning, honey." How could she not know this?

"Come on, Daddy, I am the least pretty of all the six girls. I know I'm not ugly or plain, but I'm certainly not beautiful." This girl was crazy. My weakness is pretty girls that don't know they are pretty, and are self-conscious about it. In an effort to build up her self-confidence, I made a mistake.

"I know someone that disagrees with that, pretty girl," I said, as I took her hand and laid it back on my hard cock. Shit! Why did I do that? Cindi gave me one of her brilliant smiles.

"I knew I could get you to see it my way," she said, then lowered her lips onto my cock again. Ah, hell, I wasn't going to win this battle anyway.

Obviously, Samantha wasn't an innocent, inexperienced 13 year old if she told Cindi how to do a blowjob this good. She taught her a few extras too, like softly rubbing my balls as she sucked me. I knew I was not going to last long this way. I just hoped she would be content to stop at this. Yeah, right! Just as I thought I couldn't take anymore, Cindi moved up and snuggled with me again, giving me a sweet kiss. She laid her head on my chest again, and smiled sweetly as she whispered to me.

"Goodnight, Daddy. See you again in a few hours." Soon, she was asleep. Surprisingly, I fell asleep quickly again.

I woke up again about 4:00 AM, once again to very pleasurable sensations. This girl was driving me crazy. I just couldn't take it anymore. This time she was sucking my cock again, but also licking her fingers and then running the wet, cold fingers lightly across my anus. I wasn't going to be able to take much more of this. Much as I hated the thought of hurting my little girl, she was winning the battle. I was determined to fight her one more time. Then, Megan's words popped into my mind from nowhere. I remembered what she had said:

'Just be aware, sometimes you will need to do things for them that will appear... odd. Just remember, as a general rule, if they want you to do something really badly, and you feel like you want to do it too, then it is probably one of those things. Do it, no matter how odd it seems, or how... guilty you might feel.'

Was this one of those things? Cindi certainly seemed to want it badly, and I certainly did too, even though I felt guilty about it. But it just didn't seem like she was going to quit, and I certainly did seem to feel better, happier. I looked at Cindi with tears in my eyes.

"Ok, Cindi, you win. I just can't take this anymore. But I'm not going all the way with you. Not tonight." I guess the tears freaked her out. She turned pale.

"Oh God, Daddy, I'm sorry! This wasn't supposed to make you sad. Shit! I can't do anything right! You... you don't have to do anything with me if you don't want. I'm sorry. I just wanted to make you happy and give you one last time thinking about Mom and I really want to do it with you anyway because I love you so much and I want you to be my first and I am just so damn horny and I thought about sneaking Danny from school home some night when no one was home and doing him but it just didn't seem right and in a way he kinda scares me a little but he's so sexy and I'd rather have you anyway." She smiled at me through her tears. "Still love me?" She asked. Then she saw the look on my face and shut up, looking a little... scared. "Are you mad about Danny?" She asked in a tiny little voice.

I realized I was probably giving her a look that she didn't deserve. I tried to relax my face. I explained something to her.

"Cindi. You have to promise me you will never, ever bring a boy home when no adults are here. I mean it. It's important." I knew I sounded serious. I knew from the look on her face I must have really sounded serious.

"Ok, Daddy. Don't go all nutzoid on me. I promise. It's no big deal; I've had him here before when no one was... I'm sorry, Daddy! Don't look at me that way! I didn't know it was such a big deal. What is it, anyway? You're scaring me," she whispered.

"It's ok, sweetheart. Just never do it again, ok? I don't know why, specifically. It has to do with that private conversation Megan and I had. She apparently has a feeling that something really bad might happen to you if you do that. I always take Megan's feelings very seriously. Please, sweetie, please don't do it. For me? If you really love me, don't do it. I don't want you hurt." I sounded upset even to me. I didn't quite know why. Part of it was Megan telling me that, and I trust Megan completely on things like that. Actually, on everything. But part of it was I knew... I knew something might happen. No, I knew it probably wouldn't, but I knew something had happened, probably in a previous cycle. I didn't know what, or how I knew that. But I didn't want to take any chances. Not with my girls. I thought of something else.

"Promise me also that you'll never let Amy go to a party alone, and that you'll always remind her when you go to one to watch out for spiked punch. Ok?" I realized I was acting and sounding weird, but I had to make sure my girls were safe. Cindi sounded really subdued when she answered me.

"Ok Dad. I promise." She bit her lower lip in that cute way my girls have. I love it. I also know it means trouble sometimes. "Does this have something to do with the cycles?" She asked in a little girl voice, like she was afraid I was going to spank her. I might have, if I wasn't just frozen in shock. I was too shocked to even play it cool, like I didn't know what she was talking about.

"What do you know about the cycles, Cindi?" I asked, in a quiet voice. It must have been a dangerously quiet voice, as Cindi looked scared.

"Nothing. I don't know what I'm talking about. The thought just came to me. I had some dreams when we were sleeping tonight. Well, like dreams but not exactly like dreams, you know? I don't remember much about them, except something about cycles." Cindi was trying to explain, but not very well. Poor Cindi. Explaining things so other non-teenagers could understand was not her strength.

Strangely enough, in this case I knew exactly what she was talking about. Usually, when my girls say 'you know', I just roll my eyes and ignore it, because I never do. But I knew what she was trying to say. How weird was that? Knowing what Cindi was saying? This really must be the end of the cycles; understanding something Cindi was saying had never happened before! But it brought something else up in my mind. Was what was going on with Cindi and I this weekend the 'something' Megan had told me about, needing to do strange things for them? I thought Cindi's powers might be activating, with the 'dreams' about the cycles. I had chills run up and down my spine as the next thought occurred to me. Sex was what she was talking about? Me having sex with my girls was the other way Megan said could activate their powers? It would explain why Megan avoided telling me twice what the other way(s) were. I was in big trouble if that was true!

"Earth to Daddy! Come in Daddy! Boy, I must really be sexy. I bet Samantha has never had a guy lose interest in her like this!" I thought she was kidding, but I wasn't sure when I saw the look on her face. I suddenly felt stupid, and sorry. I leaned over and gave her a high voltage kiss like the ones she had been giving me all day. And night. When I reached down and ran my hand across her pubic hair quickly, she shuddered and squeaked and looked at me in astonishment.

"Daddy!" She squealed. "Do you mean... ?" She looked so hopeful I had to laugh. She smacked me on the chest.

"Yes, sweetie. I give up. You are too much for me. But we are not going all the way tonight. I meant that. Besides, with the things I have to show you, you won't have the energy left to do that." I grinned at her. She actually shivered, bless her little heart. She was good for me, and my ego.

If I was going to be with Cindi, I was going to do it right and make sure it was memorable for her. I started by kissing her, long and deep, as I ran my hands softly over her sides, and then over her nipples. I had seen before how reactive she was to kisses, and so I added playing with her nipples as well. She cried out softly and shivered in pleasure. When I kissed my way down her neck, and gently sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, Cindi almost lost it. I sucked and licked that nipple, stroking her body all over, bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm. But I stopped just short, leaving her whimpering softly as I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. Her eyes were closed as she tried to breathe normally. I waited until she was almost breathing again, then I kissed her again, as I found her clit and played with it gently. At the same time, I pushed two fingers up into her, curving them to find that special spot. I stroked that spot, while moving my fingers in and out slowly, as I fingered her clit and kissed her. Her brain shorted out in an overload and she screeched softly. She stiffened up completely, then trembled all over violently and went limp as she fainted. I continued to stroke her softly, avoiding her clit, taking my now wet fingers out of her. I lay down next to her, holding her and softly stroking her all over.

I finally felt her stroke my arm very faintly as she began to revive. Time for round two! I kissed my way down her flat, sexy belly, slowly tasting every inch of her. I felt her stomach tremble and quiver as I worked my way down. When I spread her legs apart, and started to move my face in between them, she opened her eyes quickly and held my head, raising her head to talk to me.

"What are you doing?" She asked, panic in her voice. I smiled reassuringly at her.

"I am going to make you feel so good you are going to faint again," I said softly.

"Please, no. That's yucky! I'm sure I smell down there after spending all night teasing you. You don't have to do that!" She looked like she was going to cry.

"Cindi, honey, I want to do it. I like how you smell, and I'm sure I will like how you taste too. Plus, I know you will like it. Didn't Samantha tell you about this, too?"

"N... n... no, she didn't. Why would you want to do that? I'm sure I won't like it. Please. I don't want you to get grossed out from that and never want me again!" So that's what she was really concerned about.

"Cindi, honey, give me two minutes. If you don't like it after two minutes, I promise I will stop. Ok?" I wasn't worried. It would all be over in two seconds!

"Well... are you sure? I mean, EWWW! Gross! How could you like doing that?" She really didn't understand, never having experienced it before.

"Well, how could you like sucking me? EWWW! Gross!" I mocked her. She smacked me on the head.

"Ok. Two minutes. Then I'm going to suck your brains out through your cock!" Oooh! I love a revengeful girl!

I miscalculated. It took five seconds, only because, when I put my head between her legs and sucked her clit into my mouth, her eyes and mouth went wide open in shock and she couldn't make a sound for the first three seconds. Then, she wrapped her legs around my head to make sure I couldn't get away, grabbed the pillow, put it over her mouth, and screamed. I held her hips so she couldn't change her mind and try to get away and sucked and licked her without mercy, watching her body spasm like she was being electrocuted, until she collapsed and went limp again. I kept sucking and licking until she suddenly screamed into the pillow again, and then fainted again. I moved the pillow so she could breathe, and watched her pretty little face relax into a smile as she slept. I lie down next to her and fell asleep myself.

You would think I would know by now how dangerous it is to fall asleep in bed with Cindi. The girl has no mercy. I awoke to her sucking me off again. She looked up at me with those deep blue eyes, that innocent little school girl look on her face, and winked at me. Little imp! This time she didn't play around. She just sucked me gently, softly, slowly, licking along the length of the shaft and around the head, rubbing my balls softly, until my eyes rolled up into my head and I exploded into her mouth, doing a pretty good job of screaming my brains out myself. I think I probably fainted for a brief time also.

When I opened my eyes again, Cindi had sucked me until I was hard again. She was just lowering herself down on me as I became aware of what she was doing. It took all my strength to whisper to her.

"No Cindi, don't. Not today." I knew there was no way I could stop her. She whispered softly to me.

"Shhh. It's ok. Let me be Elizabeth for you this one last time. It's ok. I'm not going to change my mind about this even if we wait a day or two. Let me help you, please." She started lowering herself down on me, slowly. I watched her eyes open wide when she felt me inside her for the first time. Finally, she settled all the way down, and rested there for a minute.

"Oh. My. God. I never expected it to feel this good! Oh, my! We are going to have to do this a lot!" She was panting as she talked. "Make love to your Elizabeth, Patrick. Love me one more time." She grinned and gasped as she felt me get harder when she said that.

Cindi began to move slowly up and down, taking me in and out of her, slowly. I was fascinated by the look on her face. On the next movement down, I pushed up as hard and as fast as I could into her. She gasped, and closed her eyes, obviously enjoying it. I pulled her down on top of me and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking and licking it. She trembled all over as she hissed with pleasure.

"It's ok. Make love to Elizabeth one last time. Call me by her name. I won't mind. Do with me what you would with her. I love you, Patrick." She whispered softly to me, fulfilling my wish, the wish that I had had one last time with my wife. It was almost perfect, except for one thing.

The thing was that Cindi was better than Elizabeth was. Elizabeth liked sex, but she had never been able to really lose control, let go completely. Cindi didn't have that problem. She wanted me, all of me, and it didn't bother her. I wondered why she wanted me.

"Because you are sweet, wonderful, kind, sexy, and you love me for what I am, even when I'm being a dumb blond. That's all for you, you know, just to make you laugh." She was talking softly in between gasps of pleasure, as she continued to move up and down on me slowly. She was distracting me, but not enough that I didn't realize she had just answered a question I hadn't asked. She just smiled gently as she lay on me, kissed my neck, and cried out as she exploded in ecstasy on me. I held her hips and continued her movement on me as she lost coordination of her body with her orgasm. I continued to thrust up into her as she continued to come, until finally it was my turn. Later we relaxed together, almost asleep. Then the guilt hit me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.