My Girls II:The End Of Cycles, The Beginning Of Knowledge - Cover

My Girls II:The End Of Cycles, The Beginning Of Knowledge

Copyright© 2006 by unknown1000u2

Chapter 50

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 50 - The continuing story of Patrick and his family. The cycles have been successful and have ended, but at what price? How has the end of the cycles affected the family? Who - or what - are they? Follow the continuing story of Patrick, Victoria, Amy, Cindi, Megan and the rest of the girls as they search for the truth. Story codes will be updated as each chapter is posted.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Julie giggled as I jumped in surprise when Sammi licked up the entire length of my cock. I looked down at Sammi and saw the glee in her eyes, happy that she was able to surprise me. I saw the desire there too. But I also saw uncertainty; I saw she was a little scared too. Sammi had had sex only twice after her period of sexual abuse. The first time had been with me and had been right before Amy, under the influence of Bandor, had tried to kill me. The second time was with me also, and had been very enjoyable for both of us. However, I didn't think one time had removed all her fears about sex from her mind. Sex didn't exactly have a lot of good memories associated with it for her. I could see in her eyes that she really wanted to show me what she felt, but she was worried about what would happen afterwards. After all, in Sammi's mind, bad things always happened with sex or shortly thereafter.

It wasn't only lust and teenage insecurities, with hormones from pregnancy that was driving Sammi, though. The girls' powers were awakened and activated, and probably maintained by periodic intense sexual activity with someone they loved. That in itself was a big reason why incest played such a large part in our lives. At 13-14 years old, our girls were much more mature than their completely human counterparts, at least in their physical maturity and need and desire for sexual relationships. It was hard for them to find completely human males of their own age that could give them the physical intimacy, gratification, and release that their bodies required. Add to that the need to keep secret their unusual powers and you could pretty much rule out any sexual relationship with almost any human male, at least males of their own age. At the same time, they were still the giggly, crazy female teenagers that could be found in every school in the country. It made it difficult for us adults to provide for the radically different needs that their minds and bodies needed. If we were completely human adults, we would probably be freaked out by the stress and lack of ability to meet the widely divergent needs.

However, we, especially Megan and Victoria, had gone through the same problems as teenagers ourselves. They knew and understood those feelings and needs, and could provide the tenderness and mothering needed. More importantly, they could understand and explain to me, the sole known male of our type, what I needed to do to provide for their needs in a way that only I could. Having grown up with Victoria and having helped her through her teenage years of sexual discovery and growth, I had some idea of what we were dealing with. It was sometimes disconcerting and ... alarming to realize what actions I needed to take with these young girls, who also just happened to be my daughters. As I became more used to the presence of the White Energy inside me, as I became more aware of why this was so and the consequences of not providing for those needs for these wonderful girls, my concerns about any socially unacceptable behavior with them melted away, little by little.

For us, it not only was necessary, it just wasn't wrong. My girls had actually matured late by what little I understood our race's normal standards to be. Most of our race had become adults essentially, at least in terms of the desire and necessity for sex, at age 11-12. Possibly because of the human mixture in my girls, that came about in a way that I still didn't understand in the slightest, my girls had not become sexually active until they were over 13 years old. They were still children by human standards, but almost old maids by our standards. They could have been even farther behind if they, and their mothers, had not conspired to drag me kicking and screaming into the bedroom to perform my duties.

I always made it sound like I was forced to make love to these extremely pretty girls, but the truth was that I enjoyed it tremendously and was glad to do it for them any time they needed or wanted it. For me, and for them to almost the same extent, it truly was making love, not just sex. I knew they felt the same way, but I also knew that it was more of a necessity with them, to activate and maintain their powers. I was glad we had never yet had to find out what the girls would do, how they would handle their needs, if they didn't have someone around that they dearly loved and that dearly loved them. The way love and trust were so thoroughly intertwined into our everyday lives, I was not sure that situation could even exist very often, if at all. Possibly in a foster or adopted child situation with totally human parents, but that was about it.

My reluctance was solely due to my ingrained human societal norms. If the truth were to be known, I suspected I received a great deal of value out of the situation also, besides the obvious pleasure. Although there was no ancient information that we knew of yet that suggested that my powers were awakened in return by intimacy with all of my girls, I suspected that it helped. We were all aware that many things had happened in the last few months that had never happened before in our history, as far as we knew. Even if that was not the case, intimacy with these pretty, sexy, wonderful girls had its own reward.

All of this flashed through my mind in milliseconds as I watched Sammi look at me with her mixed expressions. I instinctively knew that the time was now to get her fully assimilated into our family and to fully activate her powers. I think Julie knew this too. That was why she manipulated the situation to get her and Sammi the night alone with me. She sensed that we would need their full powers sometime in the near future with the upcoming battle with Bandor. She was anxious to get that activation of powers behind us; after all, those powers might be needed tomorrow. Amy and Cindi, although needing and wanting some time with me, had already been activated long ago. They might yet exhibit previously unknown powers, but I didn't think it would be due to further activation.

Although the activation of Julie and Sammi were of paramount importance, it was also critical to me that Sammi have a sexual experience that was pleasurable to her. I knew I ran the risk, if I gave her a delightful experience, of having her fall in love with me, if she wasn't already, but that would not be that unusual with my girls anyway; they were all there to one extent or another. I was used to it by now, although I still didn't understand why. I actually had less to worry about there with Sammi than with the others; Sammi was already spoken for, whether she realized it or not. My concern was that she had yet to have a pleasurable sexual experience; as critical as sex was to our girls, as often as they needed, not just wanted that release, it was essential that they enjoy it. Life could be a living hell otherwise for them; required to periodically engage in sexual activity, whether they wanted to or not, when they abhorred that activity I had to make sure that Sammi avoided that living nightmare, that ultimate horror, at all costs. Her enjoyment tonight, as far as I was concerned, was job one.

Apparently, Julie was of the same mind. Although she had only had sex once before, or twice if you counted the last cycle, she had enjoyed it immensely both times. She was now determined to ensure that Sammi had the same good experience. She watched quietly but happily as I gently pulled Sammi up and into my arms, kissing her softly and gently. I was determined that we would go at the speed that Sammi was comfortable with. Thus, it was Sammi that eventually started to kiss me more passionately, finally hesitantly slipping her tongue into my mouth. I met it there with my tongue, and we wrapped our tongues around each other's tongue, and leisurely explored each other's mouth. I could feel Sammi's excitement level rising as our kiss deepened and gained passion. We both reacted with surprise as we felt Julie wrap her arms around Sammi from behind, enclosing us both as far as possible into a group hug.

When Sammi and I finally stopped kissing, more in order to breathe than anything else, Julie took the opportunity to gently steer Sammi over to the bed. Sammi looked up at her questioningly, with just a tinge of uncertainty in her eyes, as Julie gently pushed her down on the bed, until she was lying down. Julie sat on the bed near Sammi, and pulled Sammi's head over onto her lap. She stroked her hair softly as she bent down and whispered to her nervous sister.

"It's ok, Sammi. He won't hurt you, I promise. I'll be right here with you all the time. You'll love it, I promise." Julie smiled sweetly at her twin, and Sammi smiled back weakly, but she did seem to be more relaxed and comfortable about the situation. Julie continued to whisper words of encouragement in her ear as I kissed Sammi softly. I slowly kissed my way down her neck and chest, ending up with one of her nipples in my mouth as I gently massaged the other one. I felt Sammi gasp more frequently and relax even more as I worked my way down. She tensed up when I began sucking on her nipple, but it was a completely different type of tension now.

Julie and I continued to work on Sammi, relaxing her more each moment. Julie continued to stroke her hair, whispering to her, and occasionally rubbing her stomach gently, or rubbing her shoulders and chest. Everything Julie did was nonsexual in nature, designed to relax Sammi completely and remove any anxieties she had. Almost everything I did, however, was very sexual in nature.

When I first slipped my hand down between her legs, Sammi gave a little squeak and radically increased the passion of her kisses. I took that as a good sign. The gentle, loving little smile that Julie gave me was also a good sign. With the close connection that she had with her sister, Julie would have known immediately about any increase in anxiety that Sammi experienced.

As I softly rubbed Sammi between her legs, her legs slowly opened wider for me, until they were about as far apart as she could get them. I felt her stomach muscles begin to tremble and quiver as I slowly kissed, licked and stroked my way further down, heading slowly for my ultimate goal. Her anticipation mounted as she knew very well where I was headed. She squeaked again softly as I kissed her between her legs.

It appeared that Sammi was definitely enjoying this experience. She was very wet, and it was hard for her to lie still as I teased her. Julie was helping raise her excitement level by occasionally running her hands softly over Sammi's nipples, stroking them softly, like she probably did to herself when she pleasured herself. Occasionally, she would also bend down and kiss Sammi softly on her neck, while whispering things in her ear. Although Julie didn't seem to be overly experienced with what she was doing, it made me wonder if the two of them had kissed and played around before when they had snuggled and slept in the same bed together. I knew Sammi had had some experience with females before, but most of it had been largely involuntary.

I teased Sammi mercilessly, licking around her lower lips, licking her softly and slipping my tongue up into her periodically. I very carefully avoided her clit, licking all around it, trying to raise her level of excitement as high as I could. Even without me touching her clit, Sammi suddenly stiffened and shrieked quietly as she had her first orgasm. As she started to spasm, I sucked her clit into my mouth and sucked and licked it as rapidly as I could.

I couldn't have affected Sammi more had I plugged her into an electrical socket. Knowing what was about to happen, Julie shocked me by kissing Sammi deeply, covering Sammi's mouth completely with her own, slipping her tongue into Sammi's mouth. Sammi wrapped her arms around Julie and returned the kiss frantically, holding her tight as she gave out what would have been a blood-curdling shriek into Julie's mouth. Sammi's whole body shook, convulsed and trembled as if she was being electrocuted. Julie held on tight, kissing Sammi and rubbing her nipples, ignoring the small drop of blood that leaked from the corner of her mouth as Sammi unintentionally bit Julie's tongue in her passion. Sammi convulsed for at least a minute, then collapsed into a boneless pile of mush.

Julie stopped kissing Sammi and slipped down beside her, snuggling up and holding her close as Sammi fought to catch her breath. I lay down on the other side of Sammi, holding her just as close. We held Sammi for about a minute, and then Julie looked at me, smiled happily and nodded her head at me. I looked at her inquiringly, silently asking if she knew what she was doing. She grinned and nodded her head eagerly. I mentally shrugged my shoulders. Julie had inherited her mother's knack for never being wrong, as well, in all likelihood, as her ability to tell the future. I lifted myself up, and, kneeling between Sammi's legs, slowly started to insert myself up into the almost comatose girl.

I had only inserted myself about an inch into Sammi when her eyes suddenly flew open, and she looked at Julie and me with an almost panicked look on her face. She calmed down almost immediately as she realized what was happening and as Julie whispered words of assurance in her ear once again. It was a good thing I was only six inches and of normal width; otherwise, I might not have made it all the way inside as Sammi's canal started to spasm and clamp down on my cock almost immediately. I quickly inserted myself all the way in as fast as I could without causing her any pain. Julie wrapped her arms around Sammi's neck and pulled her head over between her chest and neck, holding her close as she continued to whisper words of love to her twin sister. The most commonly repeated words I heard were "I love you" as she cradled her sister's head. Sammi tried to repeat the same words to Julie, but they were almost unintelligible, her brain shorting out into a massive meltdown as she was wracked by continuous orgasms crashing over her.

Sammi held on to Julie tightly, continuously whimpering softly as I slowly slipped in and out of her. I think she only whimpered softly because she just didn't have the strength to scream or cry out loudly. Each time I pushed into her, she convulsed in pleasure, and each time I pulled out, she whimpered in disappointment and frustration, until she realized I was coming back into her again. She wrapped her long legs around me as she tried to hold me close, to keep me inside her.

There is nothing as exciting to me as watching a female lose all control in the throes of passion, knowing that I had given her that much pleasure. It didn't take long, with the intense stimulation I was receiving from watching Sammi melt down, before I found myself shoving my cock as deeply into her as I could and coming inside her. Apparently, watching and feeling me lose control affected Sammi in the same way, as she removed her arms from around Julie's neck and wrapped them around me, moving her head to bury her face as deep as she could get into my neck. As I emptied myself into her, I heard a quiet squeak that rapidly developed into a high pitched, almost desperate sounding shriek as Sammi orgasmed one last time. I collapsed on top of her and she tightened her arms around me, holding me as close and as tight as she could while she trembled and shook all over.

I think both Sammi and I passed out for a short time; I know I did, and from the way her arms went slack for a short time as she held me, I think she did too. When I regained consciousness and slowly opened my eyes, I felt Julie holding us both in a tight hug, and I looked into her happy but concerned eyes.

"Are you guys ok?" Julie asked quietly, her voice trembling and shaking. I took one look into her eyes and realized that pretty little Julie had followed us into an orgasm, just from watching the intensity of our reactions. She blushed slightly as she realized that I knew she had come with us.

Sammi and I nodded our heads slightly together, trying our best with the limited energy we had left to reassure Julie that we would indeed live. Sammi and I looked deep into each others eyes, and, almost as one mind and voice, said the same thing at the same time.

"I love you," we whispered softly to each other in unison. I could feel her love radiating out to me, just as I was sure she could feel mine. I grinned softly to myself as the random thought entered my brain; 'Who knows what powers THAT experience might awaken in her!"

"Wow!" Julie exclaimed softly.

"Wow indeed!" Sammi and I agreed, proclaiming the understatement of the year again as one voice and thought. We all grinned at each other. I felt Sammi tighten her vaginal muscles suddenly, grinning as she felt me twinge, starting to get hard again. I gave her a disapproving look, and she tried to keep from giggling as she opened her eyes wide in a fake look of fear at my admonishment.

"Sorry," she said, sounding completely unrepentant as she giggled again. I made my cock jump inside her, causing her to squeak in surprise.

"Sorry," I said just as sincerely, then we both broke up laughing. I noticed Julie fidgeting and hopping around nervously, something obviously on her mind.

"My turn? My turn?" She repeated anxiously, eagerly. Sammi and I took one look at her eager, expectant face and cracked up again, laughing at her. That's when we found out that laughing while my cock was still inside her caused some interesting feelings. Julie feigned an irritated look on her face.

"Oh no you don't, you shameless hussy! It's my turn! Don't be a little piggy!" Sammi and I cracked up again. Little piggy? What were we, four years old? I hoped not; I didn't think even our people could do this at four years old!

Sammi and I both sighed dramatically in disappointment as I slowly withdrew from inside her. I had barely gotten out of Sammi when Julie jumped between my legs and sucked my cock into her mouth. I saw the surprised, almost shocked look cross her face as she licked my cock; I don't think she realized that Sammi's taste would be on it too. She had been so eager to suck me that she hadn't thought of that. I grinned as I saw the progression of thoughts displayed on her face. First, there was 'EWWW! Gross!". Then, I saw the struggle of emotion on her face as she considered taking her mouth off me. Finally, I saw her decide 'what the hell, I'm not stopping now; not my favorite taste and not something I would want to do again, but I can live with it for now!' as she continued to suck me.

Finally, I lifted her head gently up off of me. She pouted prettily as I slipped my cock out of her mouth and pulled her up to lay next to Sammi and me. I smiled at her obvious disappointment.

"Julie, I just love you to pieces and you are just as pretty and sexy as you can be, but I'm going to need some time to recover, honey," I explained. She gave me a frown and stuck her tongue out as she rolled her eyes at me, making me laugh. Julie's sense of humor was always as precious as it was rare and unexpected. Humor was not something that you ordinarily found all that often in a Scribe, particularly not a Scribe that had Megan's genes in her! She sighed deeply in feigned frustration and disappointment.

"Well, if you must," she said as she looked at Sammi, a twinkle in her eyes. "Sammi, maybe we should look for a younger boy toy that can perform a little more frequently, without all these rest periods. You apparently wore this old man out!" She quipped, grinning at me to let me know she was kidding. She was using up all her sense of humor for the whole year! My grin told her I was kidding too as I swatted her butt, a little harder than I had intended, as her surprised squeak indicated. The gleam in her eye told me she didn't really mind at all.

"Nah, I think I'll keep him," Sammi said, seriously. Role reversal; Sammi serious, Julie kidding? Amazing! "I kinda enjoyed him just now," she informed Julie. Then she snuggled up close to me and whispered into my ear. "Thank you! That was wonderful!" I decided I would have some fun with Julie too.

"Julie, a boy toy is a male younger than the female. A male younger than you would be cradle robbing, literally; I doubt he would even know what to do with you!" She blushed prettily as I teased her.

Later, Sammi held Julie's head in her lap and stroked her hair as I licked and then rode Julie to multiple orgasms. I loved the stunned look of awe on Sammi's face as she watched Julie explode multiple times. I was afraid we might have awakened a monster in Sammi! Before we all went to sleep, Sammi taught Julie how to give a blowjob. I laughed to myself as I remembered Megan's embarrassment at having to ask her more experienced daughter how to perform that act. I figured I had finally found something that the incredibly gifted Julie didn't learn fast or well. At least, I figured that must have been the case, as she felt she had to practice her technique several times to get it right before we went to sleep. I wasn't sure what was wrong with the first time, but I cooperated. I wouldn't want the poor girl scarred for life because she wasn't allowed to perform her job correctly. Scribes were such perfectionists!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.