My Girls II:The End Of Cycles, The Beginning Of Knowledge - Cover

My Girls II:The End Of Cycles, The Beginning Of Knowledge

Copyright© 2006 by unknown1000u2

Chapter 49

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 49 - The continuing story of Patrick and his family. The cycles have been successful and have ended, but at what price? How has the end of the cycles affected the family? Who - or what - are they? Follow the continuing story of Patrick, Victoria, Amy, Cindi, Megan and the rest of the girls as they search for the truth. Story codes will be updated as each chapter is posted.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

I finally survived the plane ride home without Amy and Cindi killing me or each other. Amy didn't want to wait; Cindi didn't want to get them or me in trouble on the plane. Actually, the paint blistering look that Cindi gave Amy when she even thought about doing something on the plane didn't stop Amy. It just made her be more creative. The age old story since they were babies; Amy, the gutsy, aggressive, curious, willing to take chances, inquisitive, impatient, daredevil twin, Cindi eager to please and obey the rules, careful not to get into trouble, not so aggressive, not quite the daredevil, infinitely patient. Cindi was constantly trying to tone Amy down; Amy was constantly trying to goad Cindi into 'having fun', as she called it. Elizabeth was always pretty clueless about the whole mix, but I knew what was going on.

Whenever the girls got into trouble, which admittedly was seldom except for a brief period when Amy was a young girl, I knew who had started it. Amy tried a time or two to blame it on Cindi in her younger days, but she quickly figured out that Daddy wasn't fooled by her protestations. Cindi would never defend herself or rat Amy out, but she didn't have to; I knew. Amy eventually learned just to admit it and take her lumps. The one time that she succeeded in blaming something on Cindi, she was so distraught that Cindi got punished for her misdeed that she apologized to Cindi and came to me in tears, confessing her wrongdoing. Cindi was magnificent throughout the whole ordeal. Even after Amy admitted what had happened, Cindi refused to blame Amy for it. She insisted to me that she would take her punishment right along with Amy if I was going to punish Amy. I knew I had to punish Amy, to establish the proper discipline, but I also suspected that Amy had already learned everything she could from the incident. Seeing Amy, my daughter who almost never cried, standing in front of me with tears running down her face as she admitted what she had done and apologizing to Cindi and me melted my heart. I debated with myself briefly about not punishing her, but Amy insisted, saying she deserved it. Besides, Cindi insisted on finishing her punishment, so Amy insisted also.

That was the day I really realized just how smart Cindi was. It scared me when I realized how brilliant that little girl was. I could see it in her eyes that day, as she stood in front of me, holding her sister's hand tightly and insisting on completing her punishment; she knew she was forging a bond with Amy that neither time nor distance, nor even death could ever break. I saw in her eyes and in the brilliant smile she gave me when Amy wasn't looking that she was not doing it calculatingly or coldheartedly. This was her sister, her twin, her Amy, and she would die for her. Her eyes told me that she felt she was guilty too; her job as the 'older sister' was to keep Amy out of trouble, and she had failed.

I didn't want to spank Amy that day, but since I had already spanked Cindi, unjustly as it turned out, I knew I had to. Before I could, however, Cindi presented herself before me, pushing Amy gently aside.

"You have to spank me first," she insisted, her eyes bright and excited. I wondered briefly if she was getting some pleasure out of the spankings, but she was too young for that. Her eyes begged me to do it, to trust her on this. I wondered what adult had stolen my little girl and hidden themselves in her little body. That was when I first saw just how special at least one of my little girls was, although I didn't realize it until much later.

'Please, Daddy, do it for me. Please. I know what I'm doing. You want Amy to behave, don't you? Trust me.' In the excitement of the moment, I didn't realize that Cindi had spoken to me in my mind. I didn't realize her lips didn't move. I didn't realize what it all meant until years later. I knew what Cindi was getting at, though. The last few weeks, Amy had become a handful. She was misbehaving almost constantly, and getting punished more and more. She didn't seem to care. I don't think she blamed her misbehavior on Cindi this time to get out of the punishment, but just to see if she could get away with it, put one over on Daddy, and at the same time be mean to her sister. I suspected that Amy was probably going through a phase of expressing her displeasure for a mother that was never around. She knew Cindi adored her and I think she wanted to see how far she could go.

"But Cindi, you have received more punishment than you deserved already," I protested. I looked at her serious, begging face and eyes and knew I was going to have to do it. I looked at Amy's stricken, tear streaked face and knew why.

"Different. That was then, this is now. New. Amy gets punished, I do too," she said defiantly. I was startled. This was the first time Cindi had ever stood up to me. Her eyes begged me again. For some reason this was very important to her. Amy cried even more.

"Please, Daddy, don't spank Cindi again! I started it, not her! She tried to stop me! It was my fault!" Amy could hardly get the words out, she was so upset. "Please, Daddy, don't punish her," she whispered, pleading with me. I was shaken again as I realized just how smart Cindi was, what she was doing with Amy.

"I'm sorry, Amy, but she is insisting. She doesn't deny she was involved. Maybe next time you'll remember before you do something like this that it can affect others too. When you talk Cindi into doing things, it hurts her too. Remember her getting two spankings for what you talked her into the next time you call her a chicken," I lectured her.

I didn't spank either girl very hard that day, but I spanked Amy harder than Cindi. I saw the look of gratitude on Cindi's face as she thanked me with her eyes for going along with her plan. Amy cried her eyes out with a profound look of sorrow on her face as Cindi got her spanking. She held Cindi's hand all during her spanking, whispering to her how sorry she was. Cindi didn't cry (I didn't spank her very hard at all), but she held Amy's hand tight during it all, looking at Amy with what could only be described as undying love for her twin.

Amy wailed brokenheartedly when she received her spanking. I made it hard enough that she would realize how Cindi had suffered for her. That, I think, was the real reason Amy sobbed so loudly, feeling and realizing the pain she had caused her sister, her twin. Cindi knelt down beside her as I lay Amy over my lap and spanked her and held her head on her shoulder, stroking her hair and telling her she loved her.

After I hugged each one and told them that I loved them, I made them both sit in a corner in a chair, and write five hundred times, 'I love my sister, (Amy or Cindi)'. The only concession I made was that they could sit next to each other in the same corner. I will never forget, peeking in on them and seeing the two of them, Cindi's head on Amy's shoulder, Amy's head lying on top of Cindi's head, as they wrote. Amy was on Cindi's left, so it was hard for Amy to write with Cindi's head on her right shoulder, but she managed. The look on Amy's face, tongue sticking out of the corner of her mouth as she concentrated on doing it right, trying to make up for what she had done to Cindi, was priceless and touching almost to tears. I watched as Cindi stopped writing periodically, to let the slower Amy catch up so they could finish together. Then, I saw Amy put her pencil down, lift Cindi's head and look deep into her eyes.

"Why did you do it, Cin?" She asked, her voice breaking. "You knew it was my fault. You knew Daddy would believe you if you told him. You took two spankings for me. I don't understand, Cin. Why?" Cindi gave her a precious little smile.

"Because you're my sister and my twin, Amy," Cindi replied softly. "You were being a jerk, but you're my jerk. No one touches my Amy without going through me first. I love you, Amy. It was my job to keep you out of trouble; I'm the older sister. I failed." Cindi smiled again as she made the remark about being the older sister. She was a whole ten minutes older. It was a common joke between them. It was a testament of how upset Amy was that she didn't even react to the statement.

"But... but you didn't do it! You weren't the one that started it! Why?" Amy asked again.

"Because I love you, Amy. You're mine and I'm yours. I'll gladly take your punishment anytime I can. It's my job... it's what I do. I'm here to make you happy, and to keep you from being unhappy, to keep you from being hurt. It's what I do and it's who I am." Cindi gave Amy a brilliant smile and laid her head down on Amy's shoulder again, waiting for Amy to start writing again. I saw Amy shake her head, baffled, and then she lifted Cindi's head, kissed her, and laid her head down again. Because of the angle, I was the only one that saw the look of utter and complete contentment on Cindi's face as she waited for Amy to start writing again. Punishment meant nothing to her if it was for her beloved Amy. Cindi looked up and saw me, and smiled an angelic smile at me.

I remember walking into the other room and sitting down, closing my eyes as I tried to calm down. I had just witnessed, and participated in, one of the most intense acts of love I had ever seen. I was shaken to my core, not so much because of what I had seen, but because of the ramifications of what I had seen. I had seldom witnessed such total love and selflessness in a person before. That in itself was incredible. What made it more so was the incredible maturity that Cindi in particular had shown during the whole incident. Her actions, the thoughts she presented, the clarity of thought, even the way she talked, was astounding.

The most astounding part of it, however, was the brilliant plan Cindi had concocted and put into place to stop Amy's rebellious and misbehaving streak. Cindi had somehow understood how much pain Amy was causing me, and just as importantly, the direction Amy might have been headed with her life if she didn't stop her rebellious actions and learn to accept things she had no control over. Cindi insisted that every time Amy did something wrong, Cindi was punished for it right along with Amy, and Cindi was punished first. I don't know if I could have continued the injustice of punishing Cindi for Amy's antics when she was obviously not guilty, but I went along with it that one time, because Cindi begged me to. I also suspected from her actions that Cindi would deliberately go along with Amy's antics if it assured her that she would be punished too. Cindi knew that Amy was a good girl, that Amy loved her sister, and that there was no way Amy could knowingly cause Cindi to be punished for actions Cindi was not responsible for or the instigator of.

Once was all it took. The first and only time it happened it broke Amy's heart, watching her twin bravely take her punishment twice, trying her best not to cry. Ok, so the second time I didn't spank Cindi hard enough to hurt a fly, knowing what she was doing, but Amy didn't realize that, and Cindi acted like it hurt her badly. It did hurt Cindi badly; the fact that Amy was causing problems for her Daddy, seeming not to care about the pain she was causing, hurt Cindi deeply. Amy didn't dare misbehave again; watching her twin take her punishment for her affected her so deeply she would rather have died than knowingly cause Cindi pain again. The plan was stunning. The fact that Cindi thought it up, planned it and executed it was incredible. It was then that I knew that my girls were unique indeed.

You see, Amy and Cindi were six years old when that incident occurred. The fact that a six year old could understand the situation, develop a plan to deal with it, and institute the plan in a way that immediately resolved the problem without causing any extra harm or pain to her sister or father was mind boggling.

That was the last time I had any significant problems with Amy. I don't know that I ever had to seriously discipline her again. Her days of being a disciplinary problem and a brat were over, almost as quickly as they began. Well, ok, she was still a brat, but she kept it from going too far after that. She became a nice brat.

As far as I could tell, that day was the first day of an incredible closeness between Amy and Cindi, even closer than I had ever seen before. They had always been very close, but they almost seemed like one person after that. What I realized later was a mental communication between the two really kicked into high gear after that. They were even more inseparable than they had been before. Cindi had always adored Amy; it was about that time that Amy seemed to realize how much her sister loved her and how important Cindi was to herself. That importance quickly bloomed into a deep sisterly love for her sister as intense as Cindi's love was for her. It would be a few years before I would realize just how close they were, just how special they truly were. It was years later before I realized that that incident had been Cindi's first primitive attempt to influence, change, and modify events around her. That first time, she used standard, if incredible, means to modify the situation. In future years, she would simply change the parameters of a situation without anyone even knowing she was doing it. My car accident was a classic example. If Megan hadn't understood what had happened, no one would have been the wiser. I would have noticed, just as I had, that the car inexplicably swerved to the left just before impact, but I doubt that I would have ever thought much of it, except for a dim realization that fate had intervened. I never would have realized that Cindi had intervened. She did things like that without thinking, when it was needed, and then went about her life as if nothing had ever happened. Except for the time she admitted it to Megan about my car accident, when trying to comfort her, and redirect Megan's actions, she never mentioned the things she did. Megan, of course, almost always knew, as did Julie, but they seldom talked about the things they knew.

As I was daydreaming about Amy and Cindi, I was brought back to the present and became aware that the two girls were covering me up with something. When I opened my eyes, I saw Amy and Cindi spreading a blanket over the three of us. As I lay my seat back and prepared to take a nap, I felt two little hands undoing my belt, button and zipper of my pants under the blanket. My eyes flew open to see two grinning teenagers, looking at me with twinkling eyes. I just knew that they were fully aware of what I had been thinking about.

"Sorry, Daddy," Cindi giggled. "She made me do it. You know how evil Amy is. She's a bad, bad girl. She has corrupted me. I guess you'll just have to spank us both again!" She giggled again. Amy grinned.

"It was her idea, Daddy. Spank her. She acts innocent, but she's always been the instigator. Honest, Daddy! I'm the innocent one!" You would certainly think so, with the innocent look on her face and the way she batted her eyelashes at me. Then she laughed; not even Amy could say that with a straight face.

"We compromised, Daddy. She gets her way and we don't get in trouble. Oh, and I get some fun too!" By now, there was a soft, hot little hand stroking me. I couldn't tell which one it was. They laughed. Then two little hands took my hands and slipped them up their respective skirts under the blanket, laying them on their wet panties. Since I seemed so clueless to them on what to do with them next, in my shock, they showed me how to slip my hands inside their panties and rub their little clits and slits. They giggled, and then gasped softly as I figured it out. Soon I had both of their heads lying on my shoulders. I could feel their hot breath on my neck as their quiet breathing got more and more ragged.

Being the adult, supposedly, I was still concerned about discovery, even though we were covered up. I was watching the flight attendants going about their appointed rounds in the cabin. As one started to approach us, I saw and heard a call light go off in the front of the cabin. I watched as there seemed to be some confusion over whether the passenger had called the flight attendant or not, but I wasn't really paying that much attention. I had other things on my mind, so to speak! I didn't really pay that much attention the next time it happened either. When the flight attendant was called away from us the third time she started to approach our seats, I started to get suspicious. I looked up through the near orgasmic haze over my eyes to see Katie looking at me, face flushed, smiling innocently. She grinned and mouthed 'You owe me... I'm next!' and went back to reading her book. I was surprised at first to see Katie and Becky there, then I remembered; Megan and I had agreed that they would go back with us to pack and then Sarah would teleport them back to Megan. I wondered why both Katie's and Becky's hands were beneath their own blanket, but I thought maybe I didn't want to know. Maybe later.

I didn't want to know because I had my own problems to deal with, if you could call it a problem. The two little imps were taking turns rubbing and stroking my cock slowly, while the other rubbed my balls. I held off as long as I could. Just before I blasted my seed all over the blanket, I felt one of the girls wrap a Kleenex around the end of my cock. They both kissed me unobtrusively, softly on my neck as I filled the Kleenex. I was glad I let loose when I did; I was afraid if I lasted much longer, the girls were going to try to figure a way to suck me off just to make me come. I was going to have to have a talk with Cindi about letting Amy corrupt her! Whatever happened to 'it's my job to keep her out of trouble'? I was sure she would tell me that technically, she had.

Seconds later, Amy and Cindi both let out a little squeak as they slipped over the edge and wet my fingers with their fluids. At the same time, I felt the plane lurch upwards as we hit an air pocket. It was perfect timing. Just as the girls let out their squeak and the plane lurched, their heads popped up and their eyes opened wide. I realized with a start what fine little actresses they were. They were pretending that the plane hitting turbulence had startled them, awakening them out of a sound sleep.

"Daddy!" They screeched together with perfect timing. "Are we going to crash?" They asked breathlessly, almost hysterically, their voices trembling with 'fear', their eyes opened wide. They were breathless all right, but it had nothing to do with the plane. The trembling in their voices was their vocal cords trying to work again after having been ruthlessly shut down for the last few minutes. Their eyes were opened wide in excitement over what they had pulled off. I realized not for the first time that these girls were much smarter than I was. I saw the looks of concern on our fellow passengers' faces for my cute, sweet girls, already the darlings of the flight, apparently terrified of flying. They didn't know that the girls loved to fly, and that turbulence didn't bother them in the least. They had never seen Amy horse an Apache helicopter around before! I guess there was something about being part of the Ancient Prophecy that allowed you to not worry about death from accidental causes.

Several passengers smiled and a couple close to us assured the girls we were going to be ok. Amy and Cindi sighed tumultuously, exactly together as if on cue, and cuddled up to their Daddy, seeking comfort. Several passengers remarked how cute it was, girls that age so close to their Daddy. They had no idea!

I thought how fortunate it was that the plane had lurched in the turbulence just at the right time, and then there had been no more turbulence after that. I saw one of the flight attendants talking somewhat animatedly to the cockpit, and I began to get suspicious as I noticed that the fasten seat belt sign had never gone on. I looked over at Katie and saw her studiously reading her book, an innocent little look on her pretty face that told me that even butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. I saw her look at me out of the corner of her eye, realize I was watching her, and just shrug her shoulders and continue reading her book. I promised myself that if she had done what I thought she had done, I was going to spank her little butt. Right after I gave her a scorching kiss.

I didn't have any more 'problems' with Amy and Cindi, as they slept the rest of the way home. I seriously considered sticking my hands down their now wet panties and interfering with their sleep, but I figured I'd better let well enough alone. Not that I really minded them keeping me from sleeping. I figured they had an act already worked out as a contingency plan if that happened and they needed a cover again, but I really didn't want Katie interfering with the flight of the plane again to cover our antics. I knew Katie was an electronic genius and could manipulate computers with her mind as easily as other people breathed, but I really wasn't sure she could fly the plane if she miscalculated.

Actually, Katie wasn't getting along too well with one of the flight attendants (the word 'bitch' seemed to emanate quietly from sweet little Katie's mouth a couple of times; so much for not melting butter!), so I was concerned that she might deliberately mess with the plane just to scare her. I didn't think Katie would really do that, but it was better to not tempt her. She did have a revengeful streak if you irritated her too much. I suspected the flight attendant had definitely irritated her too much. My suspicions were confirmed when that flight attendant's whole line of call lights lit up at once, and couldn't be turned off. I wasn't sure if the attendant's dropping several cups of coke, spilling them all over herself but no one else was Katie's doing or not, as telekinesis was not usually one of her powers. That suddenly made me remember something, and I looked over at Sarah sitting on the other side of Becky. She had her hand over her mouth, trying unsuccessfully to keep from giggling quietly. I saw the cute, devious little smile Katie shot in Sarah's direction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.