My Girls II:The End Of Cycles, The Beginning Of Knowledge - Cover

My Girls II:The End Of Cycles, The Beginning Of Knowledge

Copyright© 2006 by unknown1000u2

Chapter 41

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41 - The continuing story of Patrick and his family. The cycles have been successful and have ended, but at what price? How has the end of the cycles affected the family? Who - or what - are they? Follow the continuing story of Patrick, Victoria, Amy, Cindi, Megan and the rest of the girls as they search for the truth. Story codes will be updated as each chapter is posted.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

I was a little disoriented when I woke up the next morning, and it took me a moment to recognize who I was waking up with. I was so used to waking up with Megan that it was somewhat of a surprise to find myself snuggled up to Victoria. It brought back memories of the days on the road with the FBI when we would often meet in one of our rooms at night to spend the night together. Of course, then we had to make sure no one saw us, whereas here, the girls knew and it didn't bother them. I kissed her neck and smiled as she snuggled her butt back tighter against me. I decided to sleep in and just get up whenever I wanted. We had both been pretty wiped out last night. I knew Victoria wouldn't sleep very late; she never did. I smiled to myself again. I still missed Megan terribly, but there were worse ways to deal with that loneliness than to wake up with Victoria. Actually, that was true of any of the girls. I rather imagined that I would be repeating this with all of them before the two weeks were up.

I knew I would have to get up soon. I had a busy schedule today, not the least of which was to go by the girl's school today. Megan, Victoria and I had finally decided to just home school the girls. With all the trips we were making and other things going on, they just were not going to be in school often enough to make it worthwhile. The only problem with this decision was the girl's desire to remain cheerleaders. We had been negotiating with the school for awhile on that issue. The school considered it a fairness issue; it seemed unfair to have six girls on the team that didn't even attend school there when there might be others that wanted to make the team and hadn't. They realized, however, that my six girls were the heart and soul of the squad and losing them would make a big difference. They were that good.

We finally reached a compromise that all of us could live with. The girls would show up at least once a month for a class at the school, so it could be said they still attended there. I also recognized that the squad really needed new uniforms, as did the sports teams, and I saw fit in my generosity to donate the money to obtain those uniforms. It wasn't really a bribe; I fully intended to donate that money before this issue came up, and the school knew that. We just added a few other things that money was needed for to the list. Everyone won. It also helped that all the cheerleaders, sports team members and the student body in general had signed a petition asking that the girls be kept on as cheerleaders. The thing that clinched the deal was the fact that even the girls, and their parents, who stood to gain a spot on the squad if my girls were not there anymore, signed the petition.

When I went back into the bedroom, Victoria was still asleep. It was unusual for her to sleep this long. Poor thing, I must have worn her out last night. I decided to take a shower and head for the school. I thought of Megan as I was taking my shower, and the last shower we had taken together. I couldn't wait for her to get back.

When I got out of the shower, Victoria was still asleep. I kissed her lightly, smiling as she mumbled something in her sleep, and left the house.

I met with the principal of the school. We agreed that the girls would come to school as often as they could; they were not limited to the once a month attendance. That was just the minimum they had to attend. I was happy with that and I knew the girls would be too; their friends were there and they would like to see them as much as they could. This worked out the best for all of us.

After finishing up at the school, I dropped by my Dad's and talked to him for awhile. He wanted to know how Megan was doing. He showed me how to operate some of the equipment he had given me to assure Megan's safety. I thanked him and left.

When I got home, Victoria was finally up. She was in the shower. I sneaked into the bathroom and settled an old score from 22 years ago. After taking my clothes off, I filled a glass with cold water and tossed the water over the shower doors, aiming it so it landed right on her head. She screamed; I pulled the door open and climbed in with her, holding her tight. I pinned her arms to her side until she knew it was me, so she didn't kill me by accident. Not that her killing me would have been an accident, as pissed as she was. The look she gave me would have melted steel.

"You jackass! I can't believe you did that to me! I was fifteen, for heaven's sake! Twenty two years you held a grudge? I hate you!" She hissed as I still held her tight. She knew exactly why I had done it. She began to relax as I kissed her. After a few seconds, she kissed me back, and I slowly let go of her arms. She slipped them around my neck and held me, kissing my brains out.

"I don't really hate you," she whispered in my ear as she kissed me again and started to jack me off. It took only about a minute or so before I soaked the shower wall. She bit my ear sharply, almost drawing blood.

"That will be the last time we ever do anything together if you ever do that again," she whispered threateningly. I was sure she was kidding.

"You started it," I accused her teasingly. She stared at me unbelievingly.

"Twenty-two fucking years ago, Patrick, for God's sake!" I laughed at her. It took a few minutes for her to fully see the humor in it. Or maybe she just started laughing at how she was going to fix my wagon later. I shuddered at the thought. I hoped not.

I think it was still morning (barely) when the rest of the house came to life. Amy wandered into the kitchen, looking like something the cat drug in, the kittens wouldn't eat, and the maid threw out. She looked at us with bleary eyes.

"Hard night?" I asked. "Try going to bed earlier and you'll feel better," I told her smugly. I could almost smell the soil of a freshly dug grave when she turned her eyes on me — us.

"I went to bed plenty early. Someone kept me up all night with all the noise they were making. I thought I was going to finally get some sleep while Megan was out of town. Good grief, Dad, does she know what you're doing while she's gone? And you - you should be ashamed of yourself!" She said to Victoria. "Your best friend?"

I saw the look of guilt cross Victoria's face. I'm sure I looked guilty too. Too late, I realized that Amy was kidding. She knew all about our relationships and that Victoria had Megan's blessing. Too late, she realized that she had touched a raw nerve and had upset both of us. Well, at least me anyway. I saw the look of surprise cross Amy's face as she realized we didn't know she was kidding. She ran over and hugged us both.

"I'm sorry! That was a joke. I didn't mean it. Please, I'm sorry." We kissed and made up. One of these days, Amy was going to have to learn that not everything was a subject to be teased about. I sympathized with her; I had a weird sense of humor too.

Later that day, we all decided to go out to see what was involved with getting new uniforms for the cheerleaders. We found several places that dealt with them. I almost laughed at the response of the sales clerk (male!) when six beautiful teenage girls came in to talk about it. Cindi was being a little shit about it, too. She flirted mercilessly with the clerk, and then had him measure her for her uniform. I had a hard time keeping from smacking her for being mean. We were nowhere near that point of needing measurements. She just wanted to tease him and blow his mind (at least!), playing touchy-body with him. Amy just rolled her eyes at her and smacked her lightly on the arm when the clerk wasn't around. Cindi just looked innocent and giggled.

We all went out to dinner that evening. No one felt like cooking. We went to a pretty fancy Italian place and the food was wonderful. By some mutual unspoken arrangement that I never understood with the girls, I sat between Becky and Katie. They teased me endlessly all during the meal. Their cute little hands spent most of the night running up and down my thigh, and other places, all night long. I wondered if this meant I was theirs for the night. That would be interesting.

We got home in time for the expected call from Megan. She seemed to be adjusting better. She still missed me, as I did her; I could hear it in her voice with every word she spoke. At least she wasn't crying anymore with every conversation. She sure was mushy, though. I guess I was too. I noticed something else in her voice that it took me awhile to place, and then it hit me. Megan was horny! I had wondered if she had the same relationship with Michelle as she had with Victoria, but apparently that really was a thing just with Victoria and no one else. I felt sorry for her; here I was being worn out every night and she was sleeping alone. Maybe we could do a little phone sex for her!

Megan had some more interesting information about the dig site. She said there was some evidence that there was some more recent activity at the site, especially with the stuff we were interested in. Some of it was pretty old but some of it was pretty recent. I thought that was interesting. Megan said she hadn't received any odd questions from Michelle yet. If Michelle was a good friend of Megan's, then she was a pretty smart cookie. I wondered if she knew something wasn't right and just kept shut about it. After all, she had called Megan about this site. That could have been a friend calling her friend, or another archeologist calling the best in the business. It could also have been someone who knew more than we supposed she knew calling a person she knew would be interested. After the experience with my Dad, I was wondering just how secret our situation really was, especially to very intelligent, curious people that were close to us.

The situation was different from the previous night when I talked to Megan. Katie and Becky sat next to me on the couch during the whole conversation, continuing the teasing they had started in the restaurant. Here I was talking to my fiancé on the phone, whom I missed like crazy, while two petite, cute, girl next door type blonde cheerleaders did everything but rape me on the couch. I think Megan must have figured out what was going on, because she asked to speak to Katie. It wasn't more than 30 seconds into her conversation with her when Katie turned red as a tomato. I mentally gave Megan high points for making Katie blush. Almost nothing made her blush that had to do with sex. Katie knew what she liked and wasn't shy about going after it. I had discovered that in the last cycle! Katie was no slut, however, at least in this period; she was very picky about who she went after.

The other girls had already gone to bed by the time we had gotten off the phone with Megan. She told me she would call me again the next day about noon, as she missed me so much and once a day was just not cutting it.

I had wondered if tonight would be the night of Victoria's little experiment, but it didn't seem to be in the cards. I knew it was going to be an interesting night when Becky and Katie each took me by the hand, pulled me up, and led me into the bedroom. I guess that answered the question of whose night it was! I knew this would be different from any of my other nights!

I just loved Katie and Becky to pieces. They are just the sweetest thangs (listen to the song 'Crocodile Rock'). They are very petite, maybe 5' 0" tall and maybe 90 lbs. They are crazy little girls, very active. Just like when we went dancing the other day; everyone else danced slowly and closely. Katie and Becky hopped and bopped (see note above about 'thangs') around the room like valley girls. Of course, when they danced with me, they danced close and slow, but otherwise they were just bundles of energy flying around the room. I had never spent the night with either of them since the last cycle. I wasn't sure what I was in for, but I knew it wouldn't be boring.

My little nymphs gave me a night to remember. They gently led me into the bedroom, holding my hands in their little hands. They led me over to the bed and then let go of my hands. Two pretty little blond girls danced merrily around me, running their hands across my body as they circled me, giggling merrily. They gently pushed me down to sit on the bed while they stood in front of me, happy smiles on their faces. They loved their Daddy!

Katie sat next to me and turned my head towards her, attaching her lips to mine. She kissed me softly, lovingly. With my attention directed to Katie, Becky proceeded to unbutton my shirt unmolested. Like I would have stopped her anyway. Katie proceeded to perform an inspection of my tonsils with her very talented tongue, rubbing my neck softly as Becky slipped my shirt off my shoulders. Katie took my hands and placed them on either side of her face. I gently caressed her pretty, soft, smooth cheeks, running my hands all over her face and head, playing with her soft hair. She smiled sweetly at me, a smile so precious that my heart almost stopped. I felt Becky smoothly undoing my belt and slipping my pants and underwear down to my ankles, then pulling them off completely. Becky had warned me that she and Katie were 'so going to fuck my brains out while Megan was gone.' Sitting there on the bed, with Katie kissing me erotically, Becky kissing my chest, nipples and stomach, I believed her.

The little twins did everything together that night. They knew how much I treasured their almost uncanny ability to do almost everything at the same time. They were the only identical twins of all the girls, and they were perfectly in tune with each other. They spoke at the same time, finished each others sentences when they didn't speak at the same time, and duplicated each others actions, even when miles apart. I had always believed that they had read each others minds since almost the day they were born. They were two halves of a whole. The only thing they loved as much as each other was their Daddy; their real Daddy. They even took their clothes off at the same time, in the same way, as they stood facing me.

Katie and Becky snuggled up to me, one on each side, kissing my cheek and rubbing my chest. Almost as if by a signal, they both lowered their heads to my chest, and each one took a nipple into their mouth. They licked and sucked gently, rubbing my stomach at the same time. I almost lost it right then. Somehow, they knew how much I loved that.

They kissed and licked their way down my body as I played with their hair, trying to breathe. They looked up at me, smiled impishly, and pushed me onto my back on the bed. Then they attacked my body in unison, licking and sucking me everywhere.

I felt small, soft hands stroke my cock and balls, caressing them lightly. Then I gasped as I felt two hot, wet little tongues licking my cock like a Popsicle. Finally, they did something separately, the way normal people do. Katie licked and sucked my cock, while Becky moved down and started licking my balls. My whole body was tense as I tried my best not to explode. I didn't want to lose it just yet. They soon stopped and moved up to lie beside me, both of them sticking their tongues inside of my ears simultaneously.

"What's the matter?" Becky asked sweetly

"Don't you like us?" Katie giggled.

"Don't you want to cum in our mouths?" They both asked together, giggling in stereo, and trying their best to look like their feelings were hurt. Somehow, giggling ruined that effect.

"I... I just didn't want it to end yet," I stammered. They looked at me, surprise showing clearly on their identical faces.

"You don't really, really think we'll be done tonight if you lose it now, do you?" Katie asked incredulously.

"Dude," Becky added as they both giggled at me again. They knew how much I hated that expression. I had to admit, they did a great Valley Girl imitation. Identical twin Valley Girls — I didn't think I had ever seen that before.

"We can't stop yet; you still have some brains left!" Katie said, laughing at me. Becky looked at me carefully.

"Although not many, apparently," she giggled, observing my almost complete inability to handle intelligent conversation or thought right then and the stupid look that I was sure was on my face. Before I could even answer, they both slipped down and started working on my cock and balls again. So much for answering them!

Apparently, Katie and Becky took to heart my concern about losing it too soon, because they began teasing me. They licked, sucked and gobbled until I couldn't stand it anymore, then they stopped and moved up on either side of me, cuddling close to me. They took turns giving me kisses that would have curled my toes, had they not already been curled from their blowjobs.

"We didn't want you to come too soon," Katie giggled, kissing my face softly.

"Yeah, cause then we would be all done for the night, right?" Becky echoed, laughing at me.

"And we wouldn't want that, would we?" Katie asked seriously, her eyes twinkling at me.

"Like that would happen! NOT!" Becky giggled, making me gasp as she rubbed me softly. Then they went back to double teaming me, teasing me again. After the third time they teased me and then stopped, moving up to cuddle with me, I decided turnabout was fair play. I grabbed Becky and flipped her over on her back. I held her down as she squeaked in surprise and tried to wiggle away from me, trying to push me away with her hands as she giggled. Katie immediately realized that this could be great fun and took Becky's hands, holding them as if she was holding her down. We all realized that Becky could easily get away if she wished. She looked at Katie reproachfully, as if she was admonishing a traitor, and then she looked up at me adoringly. She gasped in surprise when I sucked a nipple into my mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.