My Girls II:The End Of Cycles, The Beginning Of Knowledge - Cover

My Girls II:The End Of Cycles, The Beginning Of Knowledge

Copyright© 2006 by unknown1000u2

Cast of Characters

Science Fiction Sex Story: Cast of Characters - The continuing story of Patrick and his family. The cycles have been successful and have ended, but at what price? How has the end of the cycles affected the family? Who - or what - are they? Follow the continuing story of Patrick, Victoria, Amy, Cindi, Megan and the rest of the girls as they search for the truth. Story codes will be updated as each chapter is posted.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

In a story as complex as this one, it is often difficult for some to follow the cast of characters as new ones are introduced. Since I don't want to ruin the surprise of new characters as they appear, many were not included in the original cast of characters. They would not have meant anything at that point anyway. Therefore, I have decided to periodically include an updated list of characters. This is the first of these. I hope it helps those who have a hard time following the many characters involved.

Patrick

Father of Amy and Cindi, twin brother of Victoria, husband of Elizabeth. Co-owner and founder of PI firm, former FBI agent. Host of the white energy, also known as Katoro.

Elizabeth

Mother of Amy and Cindi, sister of Robert, wife of Patrick. World famous TV news reporter. Killed in Iraq in chapter one.

Victoria

Mother of Katie and Becky, twin sister of Patrick, wife of Robert. Co-owner of PI firm with Patrick, also former FBI agent. Shield color green.

Robert

Father of Katie and Becky, brother of Elizabeth, husband of Victoria. Career marine. Killed in Iraq in chapter one.

Megan

Mother of Julie and Samantha. Victoria's best friend. Archeologist. Helps out at PI firm. Host of the purple energy, also known as Nagalla. Serves as Scribe and as Healer. Also often able to see the future.

Amy & Cindi

14 year old twin sisters, daughters of Patrick and Elizabeth. Shield colors are green and blue respectively. Amy is Protector and Guardian. Cindi has power to alter events not involving herself.

Samantha (Sammi) and Julie

14 year old twin sisters, daughters of Megan. Samantha sometimes goes by the nickname 'Sandi'. Shield colors are brown and pink, respectively. Samantha also known as Lady Samantha, if you are brave enough to call her that. She is also able to use blue and red as shield colors. Her body originally was a clone of Cindi in Book 1, originally made to house Cindi's brain by Bandor after Cindi 'died' in Book 1. Made part of the family by Patrick using Protocol 29 just before the end of the last cycle. Has the ability to see others no matter where they are. Although it is not known how yet, Sammi is an important figure in the Ancient Prophecy. Julie is a second Scribe, brought into the family by Patrick using Protocol 29 just before the end of the last cycle. This action will have effects not yet described.

Becky and Katie

14 year old identical twin sisters, daughters of Robert and Victoria. Shield colors are orange (Little Orange Person) and yellow (Little One) respectively. Katie and Becky can manipulate electrical and mechanical objects and computers. Becky is Sammi's Guide in the Ancient Prophecy.

Bandor

Black energy, opposite of white energy, also in a human body.

Carnella

Girlfriend of Bandor, used to be friend of Katoro.

Eric

Twin of Megan, died when they were 9 years old. Was able to see the future.

Cire

Cat who by some unknown process will someday be Samantha's husband. Has shown ability to use energy of all colors simultaneously, ie the Power of the Rainbow.

Jeff

President of the United States

Grace

First Lady, wife of Jeff

Valerie and Christina

14 year old twin daughters of President.

Sarah

Adopted daughter of Paul and Karen, discovered to have powers like all the twins. No indication of whether or not she has a twin. Can teleport people, telekinese objects, transmute objects, possibly create objects. Is able to see people from afar. Shield color silver.

Paul and Karen

Parents of Sarah and Rhonda.

Rhonda

Daughter of Paul and Karen, sister of Sarah, Marine officer.

John

Marine officer, works with Rhonda. The two of them are staying with the family, providing security, while supposedly spying for the Marines on the family. Romantically involved with Rhonda and possibly Victoria.

"Dad and Mom"

Parents of Patrick and Victoria

Chief Haskin

Police Chief of city where family lives

Russ

Secret Service Agent, whose wife is a friend of Megan's and coworker in field of Archeology.

David

Secret Service agent, close 'friend' of Victoria, some indication of previous romantic involvement.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.