Erotopia: Lucy's Coming Of Age - Cover

Erotopia: Lucy's Coming Of Age

Copyright© 2006 by gilgamesh01

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lucy grows up in a sex based social and ritual community

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Slow  

Once family and guests had experienced their own fucks and orgasms, they crowded around the Altar to watch the youngsters who were still fucking each other, wildly by now, on the dark red Altar cushion. How beautiful they were! How wonderful it was to watch them fuck together before a public Assembly for the first time. When Samuel finally came with a load moan, spurting more of his precious fuck-nectar deep into Lucy's visibly trembling body, and when the swelling of his erection had subsided a little—was he almost ready to go again?—his cock slowly slipped, of its own accord, out of Lucy's now-dripping pussy. Both newly-Inaugurated adolescents were kissed and caressed at this point by anyone who could get close enough to them. The newly-Inaugurated couple sat up and swung their legs over one side of the Altar, placing glistening cock and nectar filled pussy within everyone's reach. Since it was considered supreme good fortune to taste the mixed juices of a freshly Inaugurated cock and pussy, the young partners remained patiently sitting on the edge of the Altar, legs akimbo and dangling, until everyone had an opportunity to sample their combined fuck-honey.

Lucy and Samuel then moved separately to the two side Altars for the confirmation of their public Inauguration. It was now the ritual role of the parents to join in fucking with their children and each other in this concluding phase of the rite. Samuel's father Paul and Lucy's mother Hannah now exchanged the words of request and welcome with Lucy and Samuel who would now experience the first public fuck between parents and offspring, though they had already fucked in private a number of times in preparation for this evening. Once again the guests gathered around the three couples at the main and side Altars. Adult to adolescent, adolescent to adult, adult to adult, they caressed each other to arousal and then moved to the 69 position, and after Lucy and Hannah and Sarah had been licked and sucked to orgasm, Paul and his son Samuel and Matthew released their first loads of semen into their partners' yearning mouths and throats. Then the two parent-adolescent couples mounted the side Altars for the confirming fucks of the rite. Matthew and Sarah, meanwhile, fucked together atop the main altar. Once the fucks of the three couples was complete, it was now the turn of Matthew and Sarah to fuck together with his daughter and her son, while Paul and Hannah fucked together on the high altar. Thus the fuck-ritual of Inauguration of Lucy and Samuel was confirmed.

In their own first public fuck, Matthew gently kissed his daughter's mouth and neck and cheeks, and she returned these kisses with dewy-eyed enthusiasm and lust. Having just come down from a series of orgasmic highs with Samuel, in front of a room full of people, she was still so aroused that the slightest of Matthew's caresses almost sent her into a shuddering frenzy. Nonetheless, her now 47 year old father, gentle and patient lover as always, moved slowly from lips to nipples and from nipples to waist, allowing Lucy to stay teetering on the edge of orgasm as his lips moved inexorably toward Lucy's font and center of goddesshood. As Matthew's lips met her hooded clitoris, Lucy came hard against his mouth. He then alternated between clitoris and labia, between labia and vagina, bringing his beautiful daughter to ever increasingly electric comes. The onlookers were in awe of Matthew's skill and tenderness, and they were now sufficiently inspired by what they were watching to leave the two adult-adolescent couples and the adult parent couple to their mutual ecstasies in order to pair off again themselves, with different partners this time, just joining hands with the nearest person and retreating once again into the blissful world of their own second fucks of the evening.

As Hannah and Samuel, in their separate dreamy world, began a slow fuck on one side Altar, Matthew could feel that it was time to enter Lucy's dripping channel, her neck and chest now suffused in a spreading aurora of pink and red sex flush. Slowly he guided the head of his cock to penetrate her, sliding ever deeper as Lucy raised her hips to meet the advance of Matthew's massive veiny cock-shaft. Then all became a blur to her, as cock hair and pussy hair met and tangled, parted and disentangled while Matthew sank balls deep into Lucy and withdrew. With each of Matthew's advances into her depths Lucy curled her hips upward to meet his thrust and then sank back onto the Altar cushion as he withdrew. Apart from cries and sighs, they spoke words in fractured sentences to each other. There were words of Lucy's impending orgasms: "I love you, Matthew. O god! O my sweet god, I'm coming again! I'm coming!" There were words of Matthew's joy in welcoming his beautiful daughter into her adolescence: "Come for me, my own sweet Lucy! Come for me my beautiful lover!" Finally, after Lucy had come again and again, so that her orgasms had totally run together, Matthew's cock exploded into the depths of her pussy. She felt each throb of his come-surging cock; her pussy walls could sense each vein and the ridge around his cock head as they contracted around it; and she felt each separate spurt of his sweet, thick love nectar as it drummed against the upper end of her vagina, entering the very core of her body and being.

The Chapel was filled with cries of joy and moans of happiness as the assembled friends and relatives enjoyed their own ecstatic fucks. Mingled with the moans and cries was the rich slurping sound of cock and pussy slamming together and withdrawing. Then the room was alive with orgasms as girls and women came and came again, until the boys and men cried out at the moments of their coming deep in their partners' pussies and as jet after spurt of thick white come splashed against the very depths of a dozen vaginas. Then a general detumescence set in, as cocks slowly shrank and pussy walls contracted in the aftershocks of their orgasmic temblors. And finally, like a gigantic withdrawing sigh, the fucks were ended. Throughout the Chapel, words of love were spoken, while more caresses of love and friendship were exchanged. Cocks withdrew from their pussies; labia began, so very slowly, to lose their swollen puffiness. The powerful sex flush began to disappear from breasts and necks and cheeks. The guests kissed and embraced the young goddess and god, and their parents as well, before venturing out into the cool starry night.

Sarah took her son Samuel off to a bedroom for a first-time private night of fucking together. With this their first private vaginal fuck, Sarah was eager to see what her strapping young son had learned and gained by experience. Samuel surprised and delighted his young beautiful mother: he was a real sexual 'natural.' His loving preliminary ministrations brought Sarah to orgasm after orgasm; and she moaned in ecstasy as she came, and came again. Her cries of orgasmic joy were heard only by her well-cocked son, since all others in the house were busy with their own sweet fucks and their own cries of sexual ecstasy. Sarah was almost beside herself as her own son's proud cock entered her dripping vagina and began its drumbeat of thrust and withdrawal. Once she had reached almost too many shuddering orgasms with Samuel's cock beating its tattoo against her cervix, Sarah rolled them both over. With her now on top, she could fuck that lad's brains out, and she very nearly did, leaving them both exhausted and instantly half asleep in the afterglow.

Matthew, meanwhile, had picked Lucy up in his arms to carry her off to bed with him. And just as well, too, because her legs were still too rubbery to walk. Of course, need it be even imagined otherwise, she discovered somehow that she was still able to fuck. What a wonderful way to conclude the ritual: to fuck again and again with her own beloved, heavy-cocked father. Her whimpers and mewings became screams and cries of delight as she felt the cock, which she had previously only sucked in private, sink into the depths of her body, bringing her to a rich flood of orgasms. As the night wore on and as Matthew slept the blissful sleep of the well and truly fucked out, Lucy found herself still far too excited to sleep. She awoke again and again to kiss and lick her father's heavy balls and to suck on his long, thick veiny cock. Sometimes Matthew would wake just enough to slip his erect cock inside her eager pussy, leaving it to Lucy to do the actual fucking and to build her own orgasms; sometimes she had to be content just to lick and suck the cock she loved so much. Finally Lucy just drifted off on a happy cloud.

Not to be left out of action, Hannah and Paul paired off together for the night. Since they hadn't fucked together alone for some time, this night of licking and sucking and glorious fucking was the happy renewal of an old acquaintance. The two had been classmates in school and had often fucked in sex education classes as well as in religious education, not to mention some vertiginous extra-curricular experiences—in the long grass, under the spreading elms, in the lake. They had also been fuck-partners at their own Inauguration, years before; so his little gold cock was fitted once more into her little gold pussy this evening as they fucked and fucked some more, reliving the memory of their own Inauguration while they joyfully fucked like gods and goddesses.

From that glorious Inaugural evening until the day set for Lucy's Initiation to adulthood over two years later, the time seemed to fly by. Just before her fifteenth birthday, Lucy finished her high schooling with outstanding academic results and was enrolled in her first year of university for the coming autumn. She had excelled as a runner and had become a star of her high school's track team. The fact that she ran naked, as did everyone on the team, was not lost on the eager eyes of every excitable male who saw her, for she had developed wondrously. From beautiful adolescent, she had become a stunningly beautiful young woman. Her limbs were long and lithe, her facial features even more delicate and angelic than before. Her sapphire blue eyes were surmounted and framed by the arches of her black eyebrows. Her breasts were now full and firm, though not at all large. Her inky black hair hung below her shoulder blades. When she ran a race, her long black hair drifted behind her like a shawl of softest cashmere. Her pubic hair had become much longer and thicker; after shampooing, Lucy always treated her pubic hair with hair conditioner, resulting in a thatch of myriad threads of the finest and softest black silk. No wiry 'bush' for her! In fact all members of the Community, young and old, male and female, treat their pubic hair this way to soften and lengthen it.

Lucy's fuck-life had also progressed and matured along with her academic and athletic achievements. Her Life Education and Religious Education studies and practice had made her as skilled at love and as sensitive to the sexual stimulation of others as any Elder in Erotopia. Apart from fucking in class and on the school Altar, Lucy had always participated in the Matins and Vesper fucks at home. And she had even been encouraged to take part in the Temple fuck-rituals because of her sexual abilities, although she would ordinarily have been considered too young to perform Temple functions. She had also been appointed a volunteer 'fuck-trainer' in the Life Education and Religious Education programs, working with groups of younger children and adolescents. Beyond knowing, from what she had learned and practiced in school: how to arouse and stimulate a penis or male nipples, for example, Lucy had an almost uncanny kind of intuitive sixth sense about nerve endings and sensitive areas of the body, where to find them and how to turn all of them into unanticipated erogenous zones. Had her interest not been in an academic career, she would have been the Community's best ever Life Education and Religious Education specialist.

By the time of Lucy's Initiation, she was much more than ready to be Initiated formally into adulthood in the Community. Once Initiated and off birth control, she would also be ready to take her future Pair's unobstructed sperm deep into her womb. Arthur, her intended Pair, would also be off birth control after her Initiation. The night of her Initiation would be the night Lucy formally left childhood and adolescence behind.

Preparation for Initiation, and Lucy needed little of it, was not much different from her preparation for Inauguration. In the month prior to her Initiation, Lucy and Jonathan, who was to be her Initiation partner, had gone through the series of steps in the Initiation process with their parents and the group of Elders who would participate in the fuck-sacrament. Much of this rehearsal consisted in moving from Altar to Altar as the phases of the sacrament progressed. The preparation of Lucy and Jonathan for their Initiation took place mainly in the Sanctuary of the Temple, so a few words are necessary here to describe the main features of every Erotopia Community's most sacred space. The Temple is a large circular building, its outer and inner walls faced in smooth limestone. Above the outer walls, and inset from them, rises a low, flat, pregnant belly of a dome. There are triangular, stained glass windows high in the walls, the points of the triangles alternating between point-up and point-down. The point-up triangles are framed with the sculptured pubic hair and glans of an erect cock, while the point-down triangles are framed with sculptured pussy hair and a hooded clitoris.

The entrance to the Temple gives an unmistakable proclamation of the nature, sacramentally and spiritually, of the Community. Like the West doors of European Gothic cathedrals, the main entry to the Temple is shaped somewhat like a gothic arch. Then the differences begin. The recessing toward the doorway is strikingly sculpted in the shape of a vulva, with carved pussy hair covering the outer labia. The thinner and projecting, sculpted inner labia are like the pouty pussy lips so much admired in the women of Erotopia. There is a strikingly large hooded clitoris sculpted at the point of the arch and forming the arch's keystone. The actual doorway is in the shape of a downward pointing triangle, with the corners rounded. Entering the temple is entering a vagina.

Inside the doorway there is a smooth, upward sloping, vaginal passageway. Its floor, walls and rounded ceiling are lined in dark red granite. The passageway projects some distance upward toward the interior of the temple, and a second doorway, which is round and 'cervical, ' opens toward the uterine center of the Sanctuary. Once inside the Temple, pairs of large phallus-shaped columns sculpted in pink granite can be seen supporting the dome. The cock-columns are realistically shaped and carved, with the urethras facing alternately inward toward the center of the Sanctuary and outward away from the center of the Sanctuary and toward the outside walls. The glans at the top of each column forms a capital supporting the central dome. The veins on each erect cock and the hair at each penis' base are boldly sculpted and standing out. Balls and scrotum are realistically sculpted at the base of each phallus.

The triangular windows in the outer walls are of stained glass. The upward-pointing triangles contain, variously, images of erect phalluses and of couples fucking in a standing position. The downward-pointing windows show, variously, engorged vulvas and couples fucking in a variety of other positions.

Between the two pairs of phallus-columns opposite the vaginal entryway are three principal Altars, roughly rectangular, large enough for a full grown adult to lie back on and covered, like the home Chapel Altars, with thick, dark red cushions. These are the Altars on which the principal ceremonial fuck-sacraments of the Community are enacted. The rest of the interior of the Temple has rows of cushion-covered couches on which member couples of the Community, whether Elders, Pairs or others, can honour and accompany the celebration of whatever fuck-sacrament is being enacted on the main Altar or on the two side Altars, as the people of the Community celebrate their own sacramental fucks.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.