Erotopia: Lucy's Coming Of Age - Cover

Erotopia: Lucy's Coming Of Age

Copyright© 2006 by gilgamesh01

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lucy grows up in a sex based social and ritual community

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Slow  

Lucy Hannahsdaughter was among the first generation born in the Inanna Community. At that time, the Erotopia network, as it became, was just finding its way; and Inanna was its founding settlement. Her parents were Hannah and Matthew, 17 and 32 years of age at her birth. They were among the earliest of the "Pairs" in the Community to have a child.

Hannah was tall, with shoulder length, raven's wing hair framing her face and neck and luxuriantly long and silky around and above her pussy. She had a heart-shaped face, and pebble dark eyes. Her breasts were high-riding, jutting firmly out and prominent, though not especially large. She was long waisted and long legged, with small feet. Her pussy was like a flower, with dark, pouty minor labia which protruded out well beyond her major lips like some exotic blossom. Matthew was even taller than his Pair, but solidly built, muscular and well-formed. He had a frank open face, abundant light, sandy-coloured hair on his head and luxuriantly long and fine around his cock, but otherwise he had very little body hair. His circumcised cock, in maturity, was quite massive, even in repose, with a purple head and crimson surrounding edge; the veins of his cock were the envy of his contemporaries, because of the added stimulation they gave to his sexual partners. While Hannah was studying to become an anthropologist specializing in Native cultures, Matthew taught anthropology at a local university, so their careers as well as their lives as parents overlapped at many points. Lucy's parents were always completely nude indoors—and outdoors too in good weather, like all of the members of the Inanna Community. The beauty of the human body, the swing and sway of breasts and cocks, would become so completely ordinary to Lucy, that she would take cocks, large and thick or long and thin, and pussies, pink or brown, all with abundant pussy hair, completely for granted.

From infancy on, Lucy was an integral part of her parents' most intimate moments. She often slept with them. If Hannah was on top for an evening fuck, Lucy would be on Matthew's chest, between them; if Matthew was on top, Lucy might be between Hannah's breasts or even breastfeeding while her parents strove to conceive again. Shortly after Lucy's first birthday, her parents were successful, and Hannah became pregnant with their second child.

Once Lucy was a little older, and after her brother, Simon Matthewsson, had been born, she became more involved in her parents' sexual ecstasies. From when she was three years old, Lucy would sit astride Matthew's broad chest facing toward Hannah who was fucking up and down on Matthew's big, veiny cock. Hannah would kiss Lucy on the upstroke and touch Lucy's lips with the tip of her tongue on the down stroke; and Hannah would steady her balance occasionally on Lucy's tiny but strong shoulders as she rode to orgasm after shuddering orgasm on the cock of her stallion lover-Pair. Lucy would mimic her mother's fuck-action, bouncing up and down on Matthew's chest, riding him like a pony, to catch Hannah's lips and tongue as they came by. Lucy's squirming little ass would inevitably slide slickly back toward Matthew's chin, close enough for him to poke his tongue into the entrance to her tiny pussy, as she bounced up off his chest, or into her tiny, puckered rear rosebud. Lucy would whinny with delight each time her father's tongue tip touched those moist and most sensitive places. After Matthew came deep inside Hannah's vaginal mystery and his orgasm had quieted to a calm afterglow, and after Hannah had dismounted from his detumescing cock, Matthew and Hannah would show Lucy how to lick and sip the combined love nectars of her parents from Matthews shrinking, but still partially swollen cock and from Hannah's still blood-engorged pussy. They called the whole performance the 'horsy game;' and they played it over and over again, to Lucy's never failing delight. In fact she always squealed with pleasure whenever another round of the horsy game was announced to her, occasionally after she had begged and pouted a bit.

Lucy also learned, though only by observation in her younger years, the etiquette of fucking and the ceremonial language of ritual fucking. The first thing to know was that "to fuck" is basically an intransitive verb: there is no (sex)-object. So no one ever actually fucks someone else; instead fucking is something that people do together. Sometimes, for example, the man, before his cock enters a woman's pussy, will ask, "Let my cock come into you?" or words to that effect. The woman might then reply: "Bring your cock into my pussy." Vaginal fucking is always, at least implicitly, a matter of request and welcome. Of course the mid-fuck language of sex does almost put the lie to this notion. Often Hannah might say, "Fuck me harder." Or "Fuck me deeper," or "Fill me with your gorgeous big cock! Fuck me; fuck me!" But that does not detract from the notion of request and consent. Fucking is always consensual; but the male and female members of Erotopia would almost never deny a prospective fuck-partner's desire.

Sacramental or ritual fucking is, however, much more solemn than incidental or ordinary fucking with friends, relatives, and fellow Inaugurees, Initiatees or Pairs, one's extended fuck-family. Ritual language may often be taken from texts like "The Courtship of Inanna and Dumuzi," one of humanity's earliest writings. Such language is sometimes used at the weekly fuck-Sacrament of the Community when those representing the cock-'god' and the pussy-'goddess' of the Sacrament come together to fuck on the Temple Altar, to be accompanied in their own sacramental fucks by the entire assembled Community. The language of sacramental fucking is often used at the Inauguration of children into sexually mature adolescence and at the Initiation of adolescents into adulthood. It may also be used at the Pairings of parents-to-be, and at major festivals. Lucy would learn parts of these poems by heart as she grew older, since they could even be used occasionally at the evening Vesper-fuck or morning Matins-fuck in the family Chapel of her home. Lucy and her brother Simon always came to the Chapel to be with Matthew and Hannah as they performed the ritual evening fuck on the main Altar of their Chapel. Lucy and her sibling even fucked each other themselves, to the extent that they could and as early as they were able, well before Simon could produce any ejaculate.

Perhaps Lucy's most poignant memories of early childhood were of waking up nearly every morning, especially at an age when she slept with her parents after their usual bedtime fuck. She could remember sunbeams slanting through the bedroom windows, on those days when she awoke in her parents' bed. She remembered the waking up ritual of Matthew and Hannah kissing her mouth awake, then kissing her tiny nipples awake, then kissing and sucking her tiny pussy awake. The loving sensual attention of her parents made their morning's waking up ritual a happy start to the day, as it did for her brother, Simon who was also awakened by being kissed on the mouth and nipples, and by having his small but nonetheless stiffly erect cock licked and sucked by his parents.

Some years later, Lucy would learn the joys of pussy lapping and clitoris sucking. "It may be more blessed to give than to receive," Hannah would say, "but it's even better to do both!" The reason for Hannah's and Matthew's teaching her how to love a pussy was so that Lucy would know and feel the experience of giving and receiving oral lovemaking, both as prelude to fucking with a partner and as a unique expression of love and intimacy. Lucy learned how to kiss and lick her way around and inside the larger labia, how to lick open and suck out the inner labia, how to wriggle her tongue and her fingers into the vagina as far as they would reach, and how to find the G-spot. She also learned how to suck on a clitoris, with upward-sweeping and lip-smacking kisses, while reaching for the G-spot with her writhing fingers. Learning how to give a woman oral pleasure was part of understanding how to receive it as well and how to direct a partner to the most sensitive places. To ensure that Lucy's inner labia-petals would protrude well beyond the outer lips as her pussy grew to maturity, Hannah and Matthew would often suck on them and then gently pull them out and massage them between a thumb and forefinger before rubbing them with a warming gel. Long, pouty, protruding inner pussy lips are considered very beautiful in Erotopia and very, very sexy.

Lucy's first direct experience of a cock, apart from the horsy game with both her parents, was with her father Matthew. She learned from Matthew, with Hannah's guidance, how to lick and suck her father's cock from its root to its flaring head, how to caress it lovingly with her cock-enwrapping fingers, how to take as much of it as she could into her mouth and throat, how to bob up and down on a cock, and suck it with compressed lips and swirling tongue. Sometimes she practised cocksucking right after the horsy game, tasting both Matthew's and Hannah's mixed love nectars; but later on it became an exercise in itself. Cocksucking was never boring for her, mainly because Lucy loved her father and his big cock, but also because the feel of his cock-head sliding into her throat was wildly arousing for her. Lucy also saw the oral caressing of many pussies and cocks at the weekly ritual sacraments of the Inanna Community in the Temple of Erotopia, where the 'pussy-goddesses' and 'cock-gods' of the celebration sucked off and ate out each other before sharing the coital ecstasy of their ritual fuck. Once the two, or four, or six Celebrants began the coital penetration stage of their fuck-sacrament on the Temple's Altars, the Community members would also begin the oral and other preliminaries to their own celebrations of the fuck-sacrament. Lucy had lots of examples to follow, and she saw them more than just weekly, since she and Simon were brought to all the other rituals in the Inanna Community from infancy. And, of course, she had Simon to practice with, to their mutual satisfaction.

Lucy also learned, in school especially, the magic of the desire-awakening kiss. If she were the initiator, she would gently and carefully match lips to lover's lips, placing one hand behind the lover's head and the other on his back, to pull his body forward against hers. Then she might draw his lower lip in between her own lips, gently stimulating it with side-to-side flicks of her tongue tip. Only then would she enter her lover's mouth with her tongue, seeking his, often just licking the delicate underside of his tongue with the upper side of her own. Part of the art was to delay the rush of desire, tantalizing her lover with the promise of things to come. Lucy would practice the art of the erotic kiss with her brother and father, in fact with any willing male she encountered. She was deliciously into the developing magic of her body and the things she could feel and experience, not to mention the joy and sheer lust she could awaken in a partner.

Schooling in Erotopia begins early and is very intensive; so students are completely ready to go on to university, college, trades training, or immediate entry to the work force by the time they reach their fifteenth birthdays. Lucy's mother Hannah, for example, was just finishing her first year of university when Lucy was born. As would become customary later, she and Matthew took a year off from studies and work to be together for the remaining time of her pregnancy and the early months of Lucy's infancy. Most of the primary and secondary school curriculum in Erotopia is similar to schools outside the Community; but there are major exceptions. While students wear no inessential clothing in their regular academic classes, which means that they are completely naked almost all the time, all sports played indoors and, in warm weather, outdoors, are also played naked.

Exercising naked is both a way of keeping children and adolescents aware of the primacy of their bodies, as their 'goddesses' and 'gods' of love, ecstasy, intimacy and procreation, and also as the symbolic embodiment in each person of the 'god' and the 'goddess' of life. "There are no other gods than each of us!" they are taught. As well as being nude for sports and all the time in classes, students are also unclothed between classes, at meals and during non-sport recreation periods.

Being naked so much of the time at school and play is neither hardship nor embarrassment to children and adolescents who spend most of their time at home unclothed. Their parents and visiting children and adults are also naked much of the time outdoors and nearly always indoors. Nakedness is not only a form of continuous worship of the goddess and god within, it also has the side benefit of keeping children conscious of their weight and of the shape of their bodies. Lots of exercise is, therefore, an unquestioned "must" for everyone in the Community. So children and adolescents grow to maturity with no negative bodily self-consciousness, because a negative body image is almost never experienced.

Two of the classroom programs, not in the regular curriculum of schools outside the Erotopia network, are also essential times for all students, teachers, and visiting parents and adult volunteers to be naked. The first of these programs is what is called Life Education, some of which is about the theory of sexuality and the practical aspects of fucking. The other class specific to Erotopia is Religious Education which is focussed more on the liturgical aspects of ritual fucking and the spiritual implications of the fuck-rituals and sacraments.

In Life Education, students learn about their bodies and how to make and keep them strong, healthy and beautiful. They are taught to discover and stimulate all of the usual and most of the less often remembered erogenous areas of each others' bodies. They also both learn and repeatedly practise foreplay and fucking. The emphasis here is less on the ritual aspects of sexuality, which are dealt with in Religious Education courses, than on the practicality of fucking both with and for the partner. Lessons are given by teachers and adult volunteers in the fine art of giving a blowjob, sucking and tonguing a pussy, and in both vaginal and anal sex. Boys and girls also learn how to attain sexual intimacy and to fuck with all of the different potential partners in each class. This is necessary, since the later Pairing for parenting will involve partner selection at least partially on the basis of who is available for Pairing, though prospective Pair partners do have the right to veto one prospective candidate. The ability to fuck with a wide variety of fuck-partners is also an aspect of Erotopian Community living. Adults are expected, for example, to serve in the Community as 'sexual visitors' to the sick and the elderly. Fuck-visitations to the elderly, however, are actually performed by more mature adults who have been specially trained to handle the emotional implications.

By the time Lucy turned thirteen, she had experienced oral and vaginal sex with every boy in her class. She had also learned how to give and receive oral sex with other girls and boys, just as the boys learned how to give and receive oral sex with other boys as well as girls. Anal fucking also involved boys fucking boys, in part so that they would discover how to ass-fuck with a girl or woman by learning the art of anal sex from the receiving 'end, ' so to speak. Lucy also fucked in Life classes with the various teachers of Life Education and with many of the parent volunteers who were regular participants in these classes. She would not, of course, actually fuck either vaginally or anally with her father prior to her Inauguration, and afterwards only in conjunction with a fuck-sacrament or ritual until she became an Initiated adult at age fifteen.

Religious Education, which is also taught and learned nude, takes Life Education to another level. Religious Education classes are taught in the Chapel of the school, making full use of the main and side Altars. Religious theory, to the extent that it is based on liturgical fucking, means that ritual always precedes theology. The essence of fucking as divine union has already, to some extent been inculcated by the example of ritual fucking both at home and at the regular and special fuck rituals of the Community. The basic message is that the human body is the embodiment of the god and goddess; there are no 'up there, out there' gods, only the god and goddess which are each of us. Each person is a divine spirit. Fucking is the highest and most sacred ritual and act of mystical union, wherever and whenever it is done, but especially in the ritual public fucks. This is why there are such ritual words to acts of intercourse as, "Will you take my cock into your pussy" and a response like: "Bring your cock into my body." This sort of formula may be used on many occasions, from the most spontaneous fuck with a friend or relative or Inaugural, Initiatory partner or former Pair encountered by chance to the most solemn fuck rituals in the Temple of Erotopia.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.