S.O.S - Cover

S.O.S

Copyright© 2006 by CrazyBeautiful

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Maxi Lexi & Dani have been best friends since they were 6th grade. Now the 3 of them are about to graduate high school. How will they deal with school, guys, life, growing up. The future in general. This is their story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow   School  

I woke up slowly stretching my arms over my head "Damn it! Time to make the doughnuts" I laugh to myself. I stumbled into the bathroom and hop in the shower. Looking myself in the mirror I smiled. Noting the time I grab a pair of Levis and a baby tee and head out the door. Why am I always running late? Thank goodness I have newly granted Senior Sign status to go with my brand new Civic — ok not new but a very good condition previously owned with my own money. Yes Maxi Price has finally arrived. Now I can come and go as I please no more stupid awful bus with annoying ass freshman. Pulling into the parking lot just in time to hear the bell signal the end of 1st period. "Aw hell!' I say to myself as I hightail it to Chemistry sliding into the empty seat the back corner just as the final bell rang. "Nice to see you could join us Ms.Price." Then proceeds to lecture us on something that sounded like LeChatelier's Principle — who knows I certainly wasn't paying attention, if I need help I can always just as Lexi later. Next thing I know the bell is ringing. 1 down only 6 more to go.

The rest of the day continued in the same lack luster boring fashion although I did get a chance to catch up with Lexi for lunch. Stopping at the Café for a couple of salads and 2 bottles of water I headed to the back practice field. I knew I'd find her there any time she got a free period you could find her sitting in the bleachers reading something. Usually she comes off as cold and distance until you get to know her and then you realize she's just shy and quiet — she tends to not speak unless she has something to say — which is a little unnerving to most folks to say the least. "I brought rations!" "Um... that's nice what did you get?" she says absentmindedly while flipping to the next page. "Salad, yummy yummy!" "What! Rabbit food! Do I look like Jessica Rabbit to you, never mind don't answer that." "Hey you should feel lucky I remembered to feed you at all, keep on skipping meals and you'll lose all that ass you got back there." I said joking. "That'll be the day, so what's up have you seen Dani yet?" "Nope but you know I will later what's up?" "Well it came..." "It came? Well don't keep me in suspense spill it what did it say" "I don't know, dad forgot to tell me that it came when I came in from the hospital last night, he told me as I was running out the door." "Ok so 3:30 meet me at my car we're go straight to your house, deal?" The rest of the lunch was spent in comfortable silence; with me polishing up some sketches and her reading.

Yes! Finally just one more period left I can't wait to leave. I decided to cut to the quad and pick up Dani on my way there. Remembering that it's Monday and she has Independent Study I make a sharp right and head for the band room. I see her in the corner of the room her head bent over a guitar playing 3rd Eye Blind's How's It Gonna Be. "Alright Van Halen, save your encore for later we've got to go brave the ritualistic misogyny known as PE." Looking up as me she as put away her guitar "Oh boy can't wait, and if God is really kind and grants me my wish I'll be able to catch Trent with his shirt off!" "Hey that's my cousin you dork, and during school hours it's Mr. Reyes!" walking at the door she said with a devilish grin "He's not my cousin! And I'm call him whatever ever he wants, matter fact I wouldn't mind screaming it just for him" and knowing exactly what I thought about that comment she took off at a sprint towards the gym.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.