An Unsinkable Love - Cover

An Unsinkable Love

Copyright© 2006 by msboy8

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Set in the early 1900s, this is a very active romantic roleplay with storms, pirates, bondage, etc. This was originally written, post by post, as a Sexual Role Play. I plan on posting two chapters a week, enjoy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  


Danny:

Danny awoke with Lizzie still asleep in his arms. He lay there for a while, just breathing in her scent, feeling her form against him. Then Danny gently woke her up by kissing her on the lips. "Wake up, Princess. Let's go take a nice bath at the spring, to wake up."

Danny first carefully searches the pool, so no one will get cut with the knife. Danny and Lizzie splash each other like the kids they are. They wash the sleep from their eyes, and the dried cum and sweat from their naked bodies. Still naked they walk hand-in-hand to the beach.

Once on the beach, they quickly catch some fish and cook them for breakfast. "This is the life, Princess. Want to go explore the jungle with me? Of course you'll have to get dressed."


Elizabeth:

Elizabeth was sound asleep when she felt Danny start to move under her. She gave a moan to him, but all he did was kiss her. They kissed gently as Lizzie opened her eyes to look deep into his. In no time, he pulled out of the kiss saying, "Wake up, Princess. Let's go take a nice bath at the spring, to wake up."

"I don't want to wake up Danny. I want to stay here with you. I like where we are."

"So do I Princess, but we need to get up." He said to her as they moved from their position. Danny went ahead of Elizabeth, but not far. When she reached the pool she found Danny looking for the knife. He came up with it in his hand and a smile on his face. Lizzie just giggled at him as she dove into the pool. It felt so wonderful! She was gasping for air from the crisp coolness of the water. Soon Danny was with Elizabeth holding her tight. In no time they were acting like the kids they were by splashing each other, but then back to being serious. They cleaned each other then decided to go for breakfast. I didn't know what we were going to have since I had messed up on the fish, but that would be a Danny thing.

They made their way to the beach hand in hand then Danny left her side. He went to catch some fish and showed Elizabeth how to do it also. She didn't know how many they got, but they got a good bunch. They tasted so good! It wasn't what I was used to, but my life was gone. My life was with Danny now.

"This is the life, Princess. Want to go explore the jungle with me? Of course you'll have to get dressed."

"Yes I do Danny. I would love to anyways, but all I have is that dress. Is that going to be alright to wear to explore??" Elizabeth questioned him as she nibbled on the last of her fish.


Danny:

After they had finished breakfast, Lizzie asked, "Yes I do Danny. I would love to anyways, but all I have is that dress. Is that going to be alright to wear to explore??" Danny thought about that before answering.

"It should be OK, Princess. It's better than going out there without any clothes on." Danny buried the left over fish in the sand. He explained to Lizzie why he did that. "If I threw it in the sea, the fish would eat it and the harder to catch tomorrow. If I threw it in the jungle, it would attract predators. Now you see why I buried it?" Lizzie nodded her head.

They got on their clothes and, Danny knife in hand, entered the teeming jungle.


Elizabeth:

"It should be OK, Princess. It's better than going out there without any clothes on." He said as he went and buried the left over fish. Elizabeth looked at him quizzically. What was he doing that for? As he returned to Lizzie he must have seen the look on her face for he said, "If I threw it in the sea, the fish would eat it and the harder to catch tomorrow. If I threw it in the jungle, it would attract predators. Now you see why I buried it?" He asked as he looked at her.

"Yes Danny. I understand. Wouldn't want either of those to happen." Elizabeth replied as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She leaned up to kiss him lightly before he started walking toward camp.

Once to camp, Lizzie changed quickly. She tossed on the dress and tied it between her legs to make sort of like pants. Elizabeth didn't need to be stumbling her way behind him. If I did that, I would end up wanting to go back to camp and end up looking like a real princess. If I did that though, I wouldn't be with my new found love. I couldn't do that. Elizabeth tore the heels off of her shoes and went back out to be with Danny and they were on our way.


Danny:

Danny started into the jungle, the knife out, his eyes darting everywhere, his woman close behind him. My Woman, that's what she was and I was her Man. He kept a close watch as they went deeper into the jungle. It was dark, as if the sun had been blotted out by the clinging vegetation.

Danny was suddenly blinking in the unfiltered sunlight. They had walked to the other side of the island. He spotted a certain plant that he had been looking for. Danny bent down and dug it up. When he was finished, he explained to Lizzie. "It's the makamba root. Local natives swear that if it's brewed into a sort of tea, it will stop you from getting pregnant, Princess. I don't think we are quite ready for that." He handed Lizzie the root.

Danny then continued down the beach, along the shore. There was something too regular about the jungle growth ahead.


Elizabeth:

Danny and Elizabeth bushwhacked through the jungle. I wanted so much to reach out and hold his hand, but I didn't know if I should or not. She did stay close to him though. Lizzie did get startled a few times and ended up running into Danny with a gasp. When he would turn around to attack, he would find it was just a spider or salamander. Elizabeth could see him shake his head with a smile, but she still felt foolish at times for being such a wimp.

Soon they came to a halt. Danny started to bend over and start to dig at something. What was he up to now? Lizzie just stood there as she crossed her arms and waited.

"It's the makamba root. Local natives swear that if it's brewed into a sort of tea, it will stop you from getting pregnant, Princess. I don't think we are quite ready for that." Danny said to her as he brought it over. Elizabeth looked at it then to him with a smile.

"I don't think we are either Danny." Lizzie replied as she took the root from his hands and started to just inspect it. I guess I wanted to look like I knew what I was talking about. Danny took it back and slipped it into his pocket then reached for her hand. Elizabeth took it without reservation.

They started walking down the beach along the shore. Lizzie felt Danny start to slow his pace as he just looked ahead. I could see nothing, but I wasn't all that observant either.

"What is it Danny? Are we rescued??"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.