Replicoid - Cover

Replicoid

Copyright© 2006 by Shabby Blue

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This 6-chapter erotic Star Wars story tells of Jacen Solo, who finds an old holo-disc of one of Jabba the Hutt's slave girls and becomes obsessed with her. He sets out to build a pleasure droid that looks just like her, unaware that the slave girl he's basing it on was actually his mother, Princess Leia! RATED NC-17

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Science Fiction   Robot   Incest   DomSub   First  

"Hey Jaina, wait for me!" shouted Jacen, running to catch up with his twin sister. She walked at a fast pace through the bustling crowds of people that filled Coruscant's largest commercial sectors.

The two siblings had spent the last year and a half with Uncle Luke at his Jedi Academy on Yavin IV, and now they were back on Coruscant again, staying home in the Imperial Palace with their parents Han and Leia for a few months, just like when they were younger.

It would be a nice break from their Jedi training for awhile; nothing but lazy days and having fun in the urban metropolis where the center of the New Republic now resided.

The first two days back on Coruscant had been spent at home with their parents, telling Han and Leia about all their exciting adventures at the Jedi Academy and marvelling them with how much the young teenage twins had grown in the last year.

Today, however, was Jacen and Jaina's first free day to roam the city and have fun on their own. Jacen wanted to go visit the Holographic Zoo of Extinct

Animals, but Jaina talked him into going with her to the commercial sector first. She wanted to do a little shopping and check out some of the wonderful new technological toys in the stores. Afterall, you can't find much of that in the dense jungles of Yavin IV.

Jacen looked all around the lively marketplace, bright lights flashing all over, advertising the wares of many different stores. Jaina grabbed his arm, urging him to keep up with her.

"Come on, Jacen. Let's go in here," she said, rushing to an older-looking electronics and droid repair shop.

The infrared sensor overhead triggered the entrance door to slide open as Jaina entered the establishment, followed closely by her unenthusiastic brother.

"Hi Botto!" she said with a big smile on her face and an excited wave of her hand.

"Eh? Wha... ? Jaina is that you? Jaina Solo!" exclaimed the old shopowner.

"Hi Botto..." Jaina repeated more calmy, still smiling at her old friend.

"Jaina, when did you get back?" Botto asked. "It seems like it's been years since you left Coruscant."

"Just a little over one year actually," she said. "This is my brother Jacen."

"Ah yes, you've told me so much of him in the past and finally we meet," Botto said, reaching out to shake

Jacen's hand.

"Nice to meet you," Jacen said politely.

Jacen looked at this Botto person... He was a slightly overweight man, probably in his sixties. His face was pudgy and wrinkled, a thin curl of gray hair on his head and two thick grayish-white sideburns on his face that extended down to his chin. A black magnifier-monacle covered his right eye, held in place by a thin elastic band over his forehead. Just some crazy old codger in a junk shop, Jacen thought.

"Anyway, mind if I look through your spare parts bin

Botto? I want to see if you've got anything new in there

I can use," said Jaina.

"Sure, go right ahead Jaina. I moved it to the back of the store," he said, pointing to the bin for Jaina.

"Okay thanks Botto!" she said, trotting off to the bin.

Jacen stayed up front, not particularly interested in following his sister back there to sift through a pile of junk.

"So... Yavin IV, was it?" Botto muttered.

"Hmm? What?" Jacen said, turning his attention back to the old man.

"You two were on Yavin IV, right?"

"Oh... yeah. My Uncle has a Jedi training academy there and he's teaching us," Jacen replied, not really feeling like talking to this guy. He was anxious for

Jaina to hurry up so they could get going to the Holographic

Zoo.

"Ah... Jedi," Botto said. "I met a Jedi once. His name was Qui-Gon something..."

"Hmm... that's nice," responded Jacen, not sounding too interested in a conversation with Botto. He turned away from the shopowner, quickly looking around the store for something of interest. Botto went unphased by Jacen's rudeness and continued with his duties at the front counter, humming a happy tune in his head.

Botto's store was small and cluttered with many shelves of electronic components used in the assembly of different household appliances, computers, holoprojectors, or any other common device. Two deactivated power droids sat against one wall and a rusty old battle droid head from the days of the Trade Federation hung from the ceiling on a string of wire, probably as some sort of weird decoration for Botto's store. Weird, Jacen thought.

On the next aisle of shelves, Jacen found a long horizontal row of old holodiscs, probably fifty or more, leaning against the edge of the shelf. He began scanning the titles with mild interest. Most of them were old

Imperial news recordings... propaganda about the Rebellion, no doubt, from what he had been taught in school. Other discs appeared to be educational, chronicling different alien worlds and their cultures. How boring, Jacen thought.

Suddenly, one disc title caught his eye and struck Jacen as being unusual compared to the others. He pulled the disc out from between the others and looked at the title closely:

'THE GIRLS OF JABBA'S PALACE'

"Hmmm..." Jacen mumbled. This didn't look like an

Imperial disc and certainly not something educational.

Below the title on the cover of the disc was printed a small photo of two half-naked exotic dancing girls. One was a pale white-skinned Twi'lek and the other a lavender-skinned beauty with bright frizzy red hair, both embracing each other intimately. Inside his pants,

Jacen's penis twitched.

"Find everything you need?" shouted Botto's voice.

Jacen fumbled with the disc, stuffing it back into the row with the other discs and looking up in surprise, only to find Botto looking off to the left as Jaina approached the counter.

"Yup!" she said to Botto, dumping a big armload of electronic gizmos and other junk onto the counter.

Jacen sighed in relief and glanced back at the holodisc.

He pulled it out again and looked at its cover, curious to play the disc and see its contents. Only recently had thoughts of sex crept into his head. Being a

16-yr old teenager, his hormones were going wild. Most of his life had been spent in Jedi training or playing with his pet animals, but now lately his mind often thought of girls.

It was obvious to him that this was some kind of dirty adult holodisc, not for young eyes, but that only made him more eager to see it. He could buy it of course, but what if Botto noticed what he was trying to buy and wouldn't let him have it? More importantly, what if Jaina noticed?

Jacen paused for a moment, contemplating his next move. He stared at the counter where Botto priced each of the items Jaina was planning to purchase.

Neither of them was paying any attention to Jacen, so he quickly stuffed the holodisc inside his jacket.

Normally he wouldn't resort to something so dishonest, but he just HAD to have this thing. Feeling a bit nervous, he approached the front counter to join his sister and hustle her into leaving the store. After paying for the items and saying goodbye to Botto, they were soon on their way.


Jacen surprised Jaina when he told her he wanted to head straight home and skip the Holographic Zoo that day.

"We can go see it tomorrow," he said as they rode the air taxi home to the Imperial Palace.

Jaina didn't mind one bit. Afterall, she was eager to get home and tinker with all these new electronic parts she bought at Botto's. Jacen, on the other hand, was eager to do something different when he got home.

Once they arrived back at the palace, Jacen and

Jaina went off there seperate ways. Jaina went to the small workshop in the basement level of the palace where she often used to build things, while Jacen ran up to the family's holoprojection room.

He closed the door and locked it, making sure nobody would come in and catch him. Jacen knelt down by the projection unit on the floor and slid the small holodisc into it. He then flopped onto the large half-circular sofa against the back wall and grabbed the small rectangular control device lying next to him on the sofa cushion.

Jacen pressed the button that immediately began the holo-recording.

The disc sputtered with some static and noise at first. Understandable, since it was obviously a very old holodisc. Then a semi-transparent three-dimensional holographic image emitted from the projection unit on the floor, filling the center of the room in front of Jacen with a life-sized representation of the main audience chamber of Jabba the Hutt, some old Tatooine crimelord that was around long before Jacen was born.

"Boscka!" boomed the fat slobbering Hutt from his stone dais-platform across from Jacen. The crowd of sinister looking aliens parted to allow two dancing girls to approach the center of the room.

They stood over a grilled opening in the floor, twirling around for the audience and smiling in very suggestive ways to the crowd. With another command from the Hutt, the musical band off in the corner began playing some slow sensual music. The blue

Ortolan with floppy ears tapped at his circular keyboard while a strange female creature with a long yellow snout and big full red lips sang a soothing

Huttese song that made the two dancers start to sway their hips and twist their bodies together.

The dancers were the same two that appeared on the cover of the holo-disc; the white Twi'lek and lavender girl with wild red hair. The lavender-skinned girl wore a dark purple bodysuit and the Twi'lek wore thin black straps of leather that partially covered her body.

Both dancers moved rythmically to the music, wiggling their bodies slowly and sensually in ways that began to arouse Jacen. He leaned back against the sofa cushions and relaxed a bit, watching the show progress.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.